Page 299 of 309 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 7706

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

The Swapper was free on PS+ so I played that to completion last night. It was only a few hours long so I was able to do the whole thing in one go.

My Fire Emblem: Awakening just came in the mail today, so I've been playing that for the past few hours. To be honest, I've never played a Fire Emblem game, nor have I ever played a tactical RPG, so this is a completely new experience to me in nearly every way. From the little over 3 hours I've played it, I'm really enjoying it. The cutscenes are beautiful, the writing is witty and funny, and the gameplay is super fun. I'm only going through the game on easy and casual since, again, I'm super new to anything like this, but I'm having a total blast right now. I'm glad I decided to try it!

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    My Fire Emblem: Awakening just came in the mail today, so I've been playing that for the past few hours. To be honest, I've never played a Fire Emblem game, nor have I ever played a tactical RPG, so this is a completely new experience to me in nearly every way. From the little over 3 hours I've played it, I'm really enjoying it. The cutscenes are beautiful, the writing is witty and funny, and the gameplay is super fun. I'm only going through the game on easy and casual since, again, I'm super new to anything like this, but I'm having a total blast right now. I'm glad I decided to try it!
    I'm also playing that right now XD It was so much fun. I got it toward the beginning of summer last year and I too was thoroughly entertained. Like you, I had never played a FE game or a tactical RPG, but now I can't stop playing it. Don't feel bad for being on casual by the way; I can't stand to play on classic.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Beat the Kraken in the Tolbi-Bound Ship. Now on to Colosso.

May I beat this with all the good items...

EDIT: Thinking of pulling out Awakening, because why not? Also I've been trying for Yarne and his mother supports, Avatar Female and Libra, Gaius and Tharja, and maybe after Gaius and Tharja's supports, Morgan with his Father.

I will also get Gaius Counter. I keep forgetting he can get Counter.

Then Morgan.

Counter is good.

And maybe stack Paragon and Veteran on Avatar.
    Last edited by Phsy-Spark; 17th January 2015 at 5:46 PM.

I started playing, and beat, Hyrule Warriors over the weekend and I've moved on to Tales of Hearts R now. So far it's shaping up to be quite good.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Currently, this is what I'm playing:

AlphaSapphire - Mostly playing for team building. Up to Fortree Gym and just beat Shelly at the Weather Institute

OmegaRuby- Completed National Dex and might either Shiny Hunt or do the Battle Maison.

Ocarina of Time 3D's Master Quest - playing in preparation for Majora's Mask 3D. Up to Kakariko Village and about to head up to Death Moutain.

Tomodachi Life - Just randomly playing when I feel like it. Quality of Life on Nowhere Island is 15 with Luigi being the latest islander added.

Hyrule Warriors - Finished the Ocarina of Time arc and got the first half of both Twilight Princess' and Skyward Sword's arc dome in Legend Mode while doing a little of Adventure mode every now and then. I will be picking up the DLC here soonish since of the DLC characters and extras.

If and only if after an Awakening

Right now, I'm playing:

Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3) - Just picked up this game yesterday and I'm very impressed with it so far. I really like it.

Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3) - I'm probably around the tailend of this game, sadly. I almost completed all the stories and almost finished Chronicle Mode. It was one fun game!

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) - I'm probably going to get back really into Fire Emblem with the announcement of the new game.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS) - It is finally time to finish this sucker. This game just really frustrated me. I guess I'm not meant to be a huge Zelda fan, yet I have to admit that the game was nicely done.
    ^Characters from Sengoku Basara^
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest

PS2
    •Dance Dance Revolution Supernova
    Like the creator of DDR said at the infamous Konami press conference on E3 2010, "time to get your fat body moving!"

3DS
    •Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
    Just soft resetting / breeding for Shinies
    •Persona Q
    Finally dedicating time to play it, and it's soo good. Currently on the Group Date Cafe dungeon, third floor

PS3
    •Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD Remix
    Just reached the Pirates of the Caribbean world, and died 10 times so far on Critical, which is much more than in my original Japanese run

PS4
    •inFamous First Light
    Fun game. Finished the story last week, now doing the missions and stuff for the Platinum Trophy

You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?

3DS
    Alpha Sapphire: Trying to complete the National Dex, in doing so I'm also playing through all the other Pokemon games I own.

GBA
    Leaf Green: Just playing through catching all the Pokemon I come across to help with completing the National Dex on AS.

PC
    Garry's Mod: I picked it up along with Counter-Strike: Source during the Christmas sale on Steam and I've just been playing the dozens of gamemodes. It's lot's of fun
    Half-Life 2: Something else I picked up during the Christmas sale(The Orange Box), I've also got Ep 1 & 2 along with Lost Coast.
    Minecraft: Just playing around but I'm starting to get a little bored of it simply because of all the other things I have.
    Terraria: Just simply waiting for the 1.3 update, I'm gonna start a new character and world.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 - Just doing whatever, quests, main story, etc.

Shovel Knight - Beaten both King Knight and Specter Knight.

Minecraft - Building stuff.

Mount and Blade - Trying to build up my numbers but not doing such a great job.

White - Got the National Dex and transferring Pokemon from Soul Silver and Diamond up to it before going to the Pokebank.

Diamond - Catching, breeding, evolving some of the last of the missing Pokemon in the National Dex.

Soul Silver - Same.

Y- Started but haven't really done anything besides transferring Pokemon from the Pokebank.

Ocarina of Time 3D - Started but haven't progressed very far yet.

Alpha Sapphire - Just barely even started playing it. I'm not going to play it any further for awhile, probably not until I've finished up a few other games at least.
    Last edited by Masked_Knight_Starfell; 17th January 2015 at 6:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked_Knight_Starfell View Post
    Mount and Blade - Trying to build up my numbers but not doing such a great job.
    Oh man, that game can be really unforgiving at times.

Anyway, I recently got back into Europa Universalis IV after getting the Art of War expansion and I'm currently playing as Bavaria. Lately, I've hit a bit of a slump due to my current ally and future target Brandenburg becoming Holy Roman Emperor, meaning their nigh invincible armies of doom are multiplied in size even more. On the bright side, I have some of the most manpower in the world due to me building up a lot of infrastructure, and now that I have France on my side as well, I might hopefully make more gains in the last 150-ish years I have left.

I'm replaying Earthbound again. On the side, I'm playing through Sacred Stones, trying to finish Mega Man 2 again (I'll try difficult next time) and playing Mega Man 1 for the first time.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Been playing Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword from the Wii U VC.Made it to chapter 19.I can't believe I made it that far without much deaths yet.Only Lowen,Rebecca and Lucius.Kent's also a paladin and I got his and Lyn's A support.It's so adorable.

Crystal Monsters. It's the better end of the Pokemon Ripoff(tm) industry. By Gameloft, and it's actually more challenging.
    Click Lapras to join the amazing Slateport City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.
    I don't actually exist. I am imaginary and fictitious.

Playing Far Cry 4 right now. It's a little bit like the previous one, but a really great game nonetheless.
    3DS Friend Code: 0705-3064-4890
    Friend Safari: Water with Octillery, Wartortle and Poliwhirl

3DS:

Pokemon X
    Super Smash Bros.

PS4:

NBA 2k15
    GTA V
    FIFA 15
    "I'm tryna learn something new, I'm tryna surround myself with people that inspire me, or at least
    inquire similar desires to do what it T-A-K-E just to reach the T-O-P"

~ Kendrick Lamar ~
    Credits to Astral Shadow
    For the Userbar

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I know what happens during it but man the FEEEEEELS. Felt the same way about KH 2 final mix, all the new stuff they included, augh it made me cry.

Seeking Water, Poison, Electirc, Ghost, Normal,and Dragon Leaders, Apply NOW!

Final Fantasy VII
    I don't even care that this is considered the most overrated Final Fantasy, it's still by far my favourite of all the possible games in the series. Being my third playthrough, I have a pretty decent idea as to what I want to do. Currently my party consists of Cloud, Aeris, and Red XIII; Aeris being level 20 while the other two are level 21. We just left Costa Del Sol, and I'm heading towards my next destination.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS
    Oh Yoshi is so good though it makes me so happy, and Kirby is super decent as well.

Smash Wii U: Welp, I'll try to get more music.
    Smash 3DS I want to take a picture of Dunban. What :Y
    Golden Sun In Sullulah, trying to find the cave that leads back to the Kalay side of the Kargol.
    I think I have to be on the other side of Gondowan Pass...

Just started playing Omega Ruby, I'm thankful that I'm finally playing a 6th gen Pokémon game. Also I really have to finish the Secret of Monkey Island soon, I haven't played it since last year. I have a feeling I'm close to the ending.

"There are no coincidences in this world."

"There is only the inevitable"

Back after 7 years of not posting in the forums.

I'm playing right know Awesomenauts

Awesomenauts is a strategic game it is not a famous game but it is a fun and cheap. This game can be played alone,online,or local, I'm playing this game to act creative in playing game cause usually I just play FPS games so I got bored and thought in playing other games.

Chrono Trigger (OMG I love Gato's song, and 600 A.D.)

Also Golden Sun Dark Dawn. Searching for the Umbra things, just got Himi.

| Trainer Level 4 | D Grade Referee |

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

Been playing OR and AS recently, along with Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Been waiting a long time to play the latter again. I love that game!
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
        Spoiler:- Unlockable:

Xenogears.
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Bravely Default.
        Spoiler:- SPOILER:

Page 299 of 309 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303 ... LastLast