Page 4 of 297 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Well Im playing Final Fantasy Tactics leveling up my Entei.(Red Panther)And some of my characters.^^!My team is well.....Me(M)(Monk),Lorili(F)(Priest),Entei(Red Panther),Shawn(M)(Ninja),Cyndi(F)(Samurai).All of em are lvl 75.Im training at Deep Dungeon b4 going to the Temple thing.

Im also playing Wild Arms 2.Disk 2.>.>!Got stuck on the last puzzle.

And Legend of Mana.Lvl 99.Still training Entei.(Howler)

And in Digimon World 2.Entei,Raikou,Suicune are still low levels.(25)(24)(23).>.>!Im planning to evolve them to Saber Leomon(Entei),Seraphimon(Suicune) and Metal Garurumon(Raikou).X_X!

Digimon World 3.....Errr....Better go back to Amaratsu Server.The other server Digimons pack a punch.X_X!590 Damage.My life only 1900.XP
    My Dad Entei is the coolest!I love him!!And I like Tim Rheymies from Wild Arms 2!I wanna talk to Guardians!^^

Im an Entei fan n Im proud of it!XD!Thanx to ♠Blood Bountou♠ for this.Thanx BH!^^

My Best Friends:
    Avegaille, ♠Blood Bountou♠, Blues, Charmander & Cyndaquil, Darato, GoldenZeroX , Knightblazer, Mewtwo's Guardian Demon, Myuuvuirocon, pisces_beedrill , Rashi, RaZoR LeAf, Rinrei, Shadow Suicune, Shadowfaith, Shining Mew, Zephyr Flare, ~RaikouRider243~

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

Currently investigating at Gourd Lake, playing through "Turnabout Goodbyes".
    LINKS:
    Court Records.net :: Hinata-chan's Fanclub

A young Defense Attorney takes the stand...

Click on the image to go to my fan-fiction.

Wild ARMs: 4th Detonator

On hiatus. Well, I'm gonna wait for an opportunity for some recording.

Suikoden V

I FINALLY got SV. Been wanting this game for ages. I've just started, and I'm in the town area of Sol-Falena. Other than some previous Princess Lym hype from these creepy guys from this Barrows faction. O_o;; But yeah, the relation of the main character (The Prince, I called him Nelune) and his sister (aka the Princess or Lymsleia/Lym) is so cute. XD

SONG OF ANARCHY
    onii-chan, where are you?
    steam || ustream || youtube

Quote Originally Posted by SeanLuigi
    Well Im playing Final Fantasy Tactics leveling up my Entei.(Red Panther)And some of my characters.^^!My team is well.....Me(M)(Monk),Lorili(F)(Priest),Entei(Red Panther),Shawn(M)(Ninja),Cyndi(F)(Samurai).All of em are lvl 75.Im training at Deep Dungeon b4 going to the Temple thing.

Im also playing Wild Arms 2.Disk 2.>.>!Got stuck on the last puzzle.

And Legend of Mana.Lvl 99.Still training Entei.(Howler)

And in Digimon World 2.Entei,Raikou,Suicune are still low levels.(25)(24)(23).>.>!Im planning to evolve them to Saber Leomon(Entei),Seraphimon(Suicune) and Metal Garurumon(Raikou).X_X!

Digimon World 3.....Errr....Better go back to Amaratsu Server.The other server Digimons pack a punch.X_X!590 Damage.My life only 1900.XP
    Grrr....I want Legend of Mana. I can't wait until E3. Dawn of Mana and Children of Mana will be revealed there as part of the World of Mana Compilation.
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

Wow really?!I cant w8!Is it in PS2 or other consoles?
    My Dad Entei is the coolest!I love him!!And I like Tim Rheymies from Wild Arms 2!I wanna talk to Guardians!^^

Im an Entei fan n Im proud of it!XD!Thanx to ♠Blood Bountou♠ for this.Thanx BH!^^

My Best Friends:
    Avegaille, ♠Blood Bountou♠, Blues, Charmander & Cyndaquil, Darato, GoldenZeroX , Knightblazer, Mewtwo's Guardian Demon, Myuuvuirocon, pisces_beedrill , Rashi, RaZoR LeAf, Rinrei, Shadow Suicune, Shadowfaith, Shining Mew, Zephyr Flare, ~RaikouRider243~

Quote Originally Posted by SeanLuigi
    Wow really?!I cant w8!Is it in PS2 or other consoles?
    Dawn of Mana is for the Playstation 2. Children of Mana is for Nintendo DS. No other Video Games for the World of Mana Compilation have been confirmed.
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

I currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2.Despite the fact that I'm at LV 99 with Ultima Weapon,I still can't beat Sephiroth.

I'm playing an old one, Sonic Battle. I can't get past Knuckles episode.

I've begun to play Final Fantasy IX again. I just visited Conde Petie and the Black Mage Village for the first time. Now I'm leveling up characters and learning new abilities. Afterwards, I'm heading back to Conde Petie.

More "current" Mario games. (Mostly GC ones)

The only current Mario Game for the GC that I have is Mario Kart Double Dash, I think.

I've been playing on Final Fantasy VIII and Pokémon Collosium.

FFVIII:
    I've just finished the Tomb Of The Unlknown King so I'm back in Deling City just about to do the big mission. I've been using Squall, Irvine and Rinoa quite a lot since I left Galbadia Garden.

Poké Collosium:
    I've been capturing most of the Shadow Pokémon in Pyrite Town and I'm just about to do the Collosium. I've been using Espeon with a Shadow Pokémon quite a lot but I'm soon going to put my Umbreon back on the fighting team. I basically restarted playing on this last night.

I'm currently rotating between Streets of Rage 3 and Streets of Rage 2.

I currently playing Castlevania:Curse of Darkness (PS2).I was sort of helping my brother out in the Ruins...
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2mgkydf.jpg[/IMG]
    *~ COLORS ~*

I've been continuing my quest with Final Fantasy IX. So far I've been back at Conde Petie and I visited Madian Sari and the Iifa Tree. Now I'm back at Madian Sari and heading back to the Iifa Tree with Eiko, Sarah, Zidane, and Vivi. Later I might switch Amarant into the mix.

At the moment, I'm trying to complete Makai Kingdom, trying to get all the characters and Items. I can't wait to get Disgaea 2 though.

*drools at Yukari Tamura's and Kana Ueda's voice acting in the game of Disgaea 2*
    I waste my life away on Nico Nico Douga.

I'm playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

So far in Final Fantasy IX I am in Treno participating in the Card Tournament while Kuja prepares to devastate Alexandria using Bahamut. I also plan on challenging Tantarian

I am playing Megaman Zero 4.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Omega Ruby:

2380 SRs/RAs

Streets of Rage 1...trying to beat those Blaze clones AND on my last continue. Whoopee.

I'm currently playing Fable which i've finished but don't know what to do i mean i have the Sword of Aeons but there's nothing to do!
    Shinies:

4/13/2013 (White 2)
    5/23/2014 (X)

Friend Safari: Electric

Friend Code: 5301-0406-9359
    PM me first!!!

I have only been playing on Final Fantasy VIII just lately. I'm on the second disc just training my team at the minute.

Alexadnria has been devastated by Bahamut and now I am at Lindblum preparing to find Kuja. -Final Fantasy IX

Metroid Prime Hunters: I enjoy this game like no other. I am a pretty good player, proven by me, cause' I own :P. I am a 2 star player, with a 67% win rate, I like Samust and Trace, and I occasionally play as Weavel. I am fairly far on my Single player, I gotta beat 2 more bosses and the final boss. Not too much left besides to own more people, lol.
    Infrequent user. Drop me a PM if you'd like to speak with me for whatever reason.

Before you ask, no, I am not DeoxysPrime from YouTube.

Yugioh UM: WCT 2006 for GBA, I'm getting money and doing all the dumb theme duels to get to 95% to unlock some stuff.

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC. This game is plain out awesome. I got back into it when the New Super Mario Bros. for DS website went up. I was playing it all day today because we had 2 hour long periods and I didn't have any hard clases today. For as old as it is it's still the BEST video game ever. It has the Lost Levels too, beat em all.

Page 4 of 297 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast