Page 5 of 295 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: What Video Game are you currently playing?

Currently Playing:Final Fantasy VIII

After a few hours of training I have continued on with the story. My current location is Balamb Gardens MD level about to discover a few secrets behind the garden. Squall, Rinoa and Irvine are in my party at the minute as I choose them to be on the 'Warn Balamb Garden' mission.

This has been the only computer game I have been playing on the most lately.

I'm playing some Super Smash Bros. Melee.^^
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2mgkydf.jpg[/IMG]
    *~ COLORS ~*

Bloody Skull Guest

At the moment, Resident Evil 4, Parasite Eve 2, and Tales of Symphonia.

The_Fallen_Comrade Guest

Im playin Call of Duty and Call of Duty UO multiplayer. i dunno why, but that game is relli addictive 4 me

Currently playing:

Pokémon Pinball (GBC)
    I bought this for Ł6 on the 15th May. It is very addictive and challenging. I have played on the Blue pinball table as I find the Red one quite a pain in the bum. It is very good as I spent almost 2 hours on it before I came on the Internet tonight.

Final Fantasy VIII (PS)
    I have been playing on this for a few weeks ago. I'm on disc 2 just finishing off Balamb Garden with Squall, Rinoa and Irvine before I go to FH.

Sonic Riders (PS2 Demo)
    I have played on this a few times and it is quite fun, the controls take some getting used to but it seems to be a desent game which I may consider buying later on.

Pokémon Crystal (GBC)
    I started playing this again the other day. So far I'm about to cross the ocean to get the medicine for the sick lighthouse Pokémon. Most of my team are on level 23 apart from my Smoochum which recently hatched from it's egg. I started with Totodile rather than Cyndaquil this time as I felt like using a water type starter since I normally choose fire types.

That's about it for the minute.

Metroid Prime Hunters: I'm mostly Pwning on Wi-FI. I still need to get a 100% completion save file.

Pokemon Emerald: Training for the JAA tournament.

Currently I'm preparing to make my journey to Terra in Final Fantasy IX. I've also been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee.
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

SSBM everynow and then. Otherwise, Area 51(PS2). Owning game. Going to play it right now... *nojoke* Forgot Metroid Prime and Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. And The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. No clue why.
    Last edited by fhqwhgads; 17th May 2006 at 12:30 AM.

First start off with a little KHII, then sprinkle with a hint of Halo and Halo 2, finally coat the whole thing in a big load of Morrowind: GoTY!
    (btw Morrowind: GoTY is awesome!)

Here's a little explination:

Morrowind is a game in which you can do ANYTHING! You can be a Vampire, Werewolf, Assassin, god, etc...
    There really is no main story, and the game is so freakin long it's not even funny!
    Last edited by Shivla'k; 17th May 2006 at 4:41 AM.

Trainer sprite made by me!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted - nevermore!"

-Line from my favorite poem, The Raven.
    If you love poems by Edgar Allen Poe, PM me!

Owner of the Dead Poet's Society
    Owner of the Covenant Alliance
    (Twins with Ohtachi)

Sounds awesome. Been raising my characters from Final Fantasy IX, but I stopped to play some Super Smash Bros. Melee which owns big time. *Can't wait for Brawl* ^^
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

Pokemon Crystal: A fun game, but if anyone knows which trainers have th evolutionary stones then please PM me.
    Kirby Air Ride: I think it is very cute and fun. I simply love Kirby!!
    Anyway I just unlocked the Dragoon and the Hydra air rides.

I'm currently playing Naruto: Narutimate Hero 2 (Import PS2) and Pokemon Yellow (GBC). I'm getting Beatmania IIDX 11: IIDX RED (Import PS2) in the mail this week, so I'll be playing that too!

I'm still playing my Pokemon games (I haven't completed my GBA ones), but I'd say that I'm currently playing Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colosseum. Also, I'm playing Naruto: Ninja Council. I think I finished, so I guess I'm fighting people again. XD

Credit: Blood Red Absol

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0769-5068
    Name: Misa
    Friend Safari: Dragon (Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo)

Pokemon ruby again, Megaman battle network and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Soon I'm getting Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and Megaman Network Transmission
    Used to beknown as Chocyholic

~** I Support Diaruga x Parukia shipping!**~

EXEHQ, click I demand it.

I´m alternating between God of War (PS2) and Final Fantasy X (PS2). They´re both so awesome. ;.;

As for me, I'm playing six games at the moment but three are kinda connected.

1. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness: I've already beaten it one but felt like playing it again. I'm about to get on the ship to the island where Lugia is(can't remeder the name). Also I"m beating it to start a trade and battle thing with my Emerald and LeafGreen to get all the pokemon in all three games.

2. Pokemon Emerald: I'v already beaten it but am replaying it for the same reason as XD. Also I want to rebattle Battle Frontier. I'm currently in Fortree

3. Pokemon LeafGreen: I've already beaten it but you know why I'm replaying it. Currently in Fushia.

4. Final Fantasy X: I just got it and what can I say, I love it. Its my first final fantasy game so I really can't compare it to others but still its a good game. Currently trying to beat Seymore Guado. Man he's hard. If any one has played any others can you recomend another one to me.

5. Kingdom Hearts II(like almost everyone else): I'v already beaten it but its one of the best games out there. If you don't have it you should. I'm just going through the worlds trying to finish Jimminy's Journal

6. Kingdom Hearts: I got it before I got KH2 but still havn't beaten it. I think I'm almost done but don't know. I fought through all the worlds and I'm stuck on Hollow Bastion. I just can't beat Riku the second time. I don't know how many times i've faced him but still I can't beat him. I at level 45 and am using the Metal Chocobo keyblade. If you can can anybody give me tips on how you beat him or how to beat him.
    Until Furter notice, I'll have a txt only sig.

my fc for PBR is 4381-9462-4805

Dark Cloud 2

Currently in the Mount Gundor dungeon, and pwning. I've built up my weapons as high as the game will allow for only being on Chapter five.

Kingdom Hearts II

Beat the game, but I'm working on completion. I've got a few more mini-games to get through, and I've got to beat Sephiroth, get a few more items in the moogle synthesis, and get the Save the King+ shield, then level up to 99.
    Hello, I am winxmaster. I am an expert on all things PokeMon, and as such, I am a PokeMon Professor. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Other areas of expertise: Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power, Winx Club, Thunder Cats

Paired with:

My Bishie is Seda!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
    New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
    F1 2002 (GCN)

Beatmania IIDX 11th style: IIDX RED (PS2- Import)
    Naruto: Narutimate Hero 2 (PS2- Import)
    Pokemon Yellow (Gameboy Color)

Pokemon Yellow is for Game Boy, not Game Boy Color. :P

Pokemon Emerald : GBA
    Pokemon Crystal :GBC
    Pokemon Yellow: GBC

Currently, I'm playing Pokemon Emerald. I've been raising Pokemon to lv. 50
    for the battle fronteir, and all of the training i did was from the exp.share!
    Also, i did it in the pokemon league so you have no idea how many times I became champion. I became champion 18 times in a row. My milotic(Aurora)
    Is at lv.98 right now.

*Points to signature*

Although I was actually playing DDRMAX on my PS2 just a second ago... whew, I'm a bit tired now. ^^;
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi
    I'm playing some Super Smash Bros. Melee.^^
    That along with Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time Master Quest(GC) and Super Mario RPG(SNES).
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2mgkydf.jpg[/IMG]
    *~ COLORS ~*

Yeah, I've also been playing alot of Super Smash Bros. Melee, too. That and Final Fantasy IX.

Page 5 of 295 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast