As for me, I'm playing six games at the moment but three are kinda connected.
1. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness: I've already beaten it one but felt like playing it again. I'm about to get on the ship to the island where Lugia is(can't remeder the name). Also I"m beating it to start a trade and battle thing with my Emerald and LeafGreen to get all the pokemon in all three games.
2. Pokemon Emerald: I'v already beaten it but am replaying it for the same reason as XD. Also I want to rebattle Battle Frontier. I'm currently in Fortree
3. Pokemon LeafGreen: I've already beaten it but you know why I'm replaying it. Currently in Fushia.
4. Final Fantasy X: I just got it and what can I say, I love it. Its my first final fantasy game so I really can't compare it to others but still its a good game. Currently trying to beat Seymore Guado. Man he's hard. If any one has played any others can you recomend another one to me.
5. Kingdom Hearts II(like almost everyone else): I'v already beaten it but its one of the best games out there. If you don't have it you should. I'm just going through the worlds trying to finish Jimminy's Journal
6. Kingdom Hearts: I got it before I got KH2 but still havn't beaten it. I think I'm almost done but don't know. I fought through all the worlds and I'm stuck on Hollow Bastion. I just can't beat Riku the second time. I don't know how many times i've faced him but still I can't beat him. I at level 45 and am using the Metal Chocobo keyblade. If you can can anybody give me tips on how you beat him or how to beat him.
Until Furter notice, I'll have a txt only sig.
my fc for PBR is 4381-9462-4805