Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New Plot - Old Lot! (450)

Harley is a character, and revealing the whole reason why he hates may... that boy toy deserved for his 'snakies' to be eaten. LMAO!

Good episode, but the animation was bad.

And Jessie was mean, especially when she took Harley's pokemon..

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Well at least we got to the last contest. I was disappointed that Harley himself wasn't May's main rival but that Jessie stepped in to fight May.

Jessie and James taking orders from Harley was odd, I mean, I've always thought Team Rocket and Harley had something in common but this was crazy. Jessie even used Harley's typical Pokemon for this Contest.

I think it was Harley just playing with both Team Rocket and May. Very sinister. 9/10

Was an interesting episode, Jessie working with Harley.

What's so weird is that why would you walk up to a stranger and just take their food like that? Assuming that May barely knows Harley when they were little, regardless of how old they are May really must not know any manners if she does that. I can understand Harley's point of view, plus I always leave the best for last when I am eating, if I got a favorite food I leave it to eat last.

How old is Harley anyway? There is no way he is the same age as May, he looks about into his twenties so how are they the same age as kids? (Unless Harley started out real short and had to be kept down a grade or so).
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Harley is so desperate to stop May... but confiding to Jessie was funny. Did Harley know that Jessie did not win a single ribbon? If he did then he wouldn't have given Jessie his pokemon for defeating May

If Harley was this desperate to stop May in this final contest, I wonder what he has (if anything) planned for the Grand Festival?

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but, In one scene, I could have sworn it sounded like Moewth said "Jesus!" at one point. You know, how like some people go, "oh, Jesus...!"
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

This episode was good. Harley was definitely up to no good in this episode. He teamed up with TR to mess up May's Appeal Round. The childhood story about the Octillery shaped food, and May taking it as the reason Harley hated May was a bit odd. It was great to see May being able to get passed the Appeal Round, even with Harley trying so hard to mess everything up.

69/100

Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Yes, totally. Haarii is probably about...what, sixteen, seventeen? He's probably not more than six years older than Haruka (whatever you say, she's NOT ten), although he is pretty tall. But as I mentioned earlier, there are some really tall people out there. I know fifth graders over five feet tall. Yup.

And he doesn't act like he's an adult. Young adult, sure, but not Haruka's parent's age. He doesn't act like he's any age, actually...>__>;
    To be honest I think he's 17, while May is 10 [about to turn 11], would seem more... right

the episode was okay..not the best..but still worth watching
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Harley was pretty enjoyable this episode. He was creatively cunning and made the contest more enjoyable to watch.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This was an interesting episode. Harley, as always called May's friends 'her boy toys'. I can see why Harley hates May ..... but still, she was not the girl who stole Harley's food.
    I liked it when Harley held Jessie's hands, causing her to blush.

It was a cheap move when Harley and James are Tripping May and her Combusken, but it's nice that she passed the appeal round at the end.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 12th September 2013 at 12:30 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I'm still confused about that Flashback of Harley's. I still have no idea if that girl was supposed to be May, or just someone that really looked like her and she just reminded Harley of her because of the similarity....
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

May freaking out when she saw Harley at the restaurant was funny and I was impressed that Harley already had all five ribbons for the Grand Festival. I also loved finding out why Harley hated May; had some girl eaten my food, I'd be vengeful against anyone who looked like her as well. I also thought it was cute how Cacturne reacted to Jessie.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456