Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 64 SAtk / 76 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Fire Punch
    - Psychic
    - Thunder
    - Wish

Fire punch is here just for gross switch ins/random burns for ***** who switch into it.

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Atk / 180 Spd / 78 SAtk
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Focus Punch
    - Giga Drain
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunderbolt

Needed GD for pert.

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 240 HP / 192 Def / 76 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Rest
    - Surf

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Thick Fat
    EVs: 56 HP / 176 Atk / 136 Def / 140 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Double-Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

This>curselax.

RateRateRate thxplz.
    The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 204 HP / 120 Atk / 4 Spd / 40 SAtk / 140 SDef
    Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
    - Body Slam
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    - Focus Punch

Quote Originally Posted by LORD OF BATTLE MOUNTAIN
    Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 204 HP / 120 Atk / 4 Spd / 40 SAtk / 140 SDef
    Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
    - Body Slam
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    - Focus Punch
    Eh I prefer STalk lax. Especially considering I needed a status absorber. Also, I've used the set you mentioned before, and generally prefer the one I'm currently using.
    The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.

Quote Originally Posted by *Ryan*
    OU.

Aerodactyl (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Rock Head
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Double-Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Flying]
    - Rock Slide
    Good

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 198 Def / 20 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Drill Peck
    - Rest
    - Roar
    - Spikes
    Good

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Thunder
    - Wish

Fire punch is here just for gross switch ins/random burns for ***** who switch into it.
    I think Calm Mind would work better here since your Jirachi is more Special Sweeper.

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
    - Focus Punch
    - Giga Drain/Substitute
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunderbolt

Needed GD for pert.
    Substitute would help here to take some damage.Works good with that Focus Punch.Your choice.

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Rest
    - Surf
    Good

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
    - Double-Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk

This>curselax.

Good

RateRateRate thxplz.
    Changes in bold.Quite a bit of Electric weakness though.Snorlax could help with that problem though.Good team.
    Last edited by Dragon_Reborn; 29th April 2006 at 3:49 PM.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2ceoq3s.jpg[/IMG]
    "drawn by the artistic SapphireL.Thank you"

"Banner made by the creative RainbowIslands.Thank you"

Current Shiny Pokemon
    -Rapidash(C) -Ursaring(G) -Seel(FR) -Elektrike(R) -Manectric(R) -Spearow(P) -Lillipup(W) Palpitoad(W)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!(^started by SapphireL!)

Ok after he just said he prefers resttalk over starlax, and IN HIS POST says he likes it better than curselax, you post curselax. GENIOUS!

Then you go saying "Return over D-E for STAB." DOUBLE-EDGE GETS STAB MORON!! D-E works better on the Resttalk set since lax is often resting to gain back health anyway it doesn't really matter if he loses a little health. It's how resttalk lax actually deals damage.

And on Gengar, there's a thing we like to call "prediction." There's another thing we like to call "Swampert weak." And on top of that, there's one more thing we like to call "Giga Drain>Swampert."
    [IMG]http://*******.com/hwzg5f.png[/IMG]
    This awesome banner was made by Drayano
    Smogon|Battle Mountain
    Galbadia Hotel - a free video game music/manga/other junk download site

Chain sigs suck. If you believe this DON'T copy and paste this into your signature.

return gengar really messes you up

okay i know how to fix this... get rid of gengar and use venusaur so you can sleep powder it and then you use a super effective move!

orangekows; please don't triple post.

kows thats not cool stop triple posting fgt
    If you remember the days of the Advanced Gen on Netbattle and remember Battle Mountain hit me up.

i'm sorry i will stop triple posting in the future

Ehh, Magneton is going to eat two of your Pokemon if you don't keep Fire Punch on Jirachi; but without Calm Mind, you're completely walled by the ever-so-common special walls.

"A question is the path to knowledge, and only with knowledge can we find answers." -Anonymous

"Overconfidence breeds carelessness." -Kratos, Tales of Symphonia (GC)

"The whole universe is just a splendid illusion that blinds the human eye." -Anonymous

"What the hell is this." -DragonDance

People that actually know how to Rate a Team
    In-Game: Ryan, Fighting_master, SapphireL, Tazzler, Nine Thou
    Netbattle: nooblet, Willowhisp, dynamo, AirLock200, Lord Fierrus, Tazzler, DragonDance, Nine Thou, Lord_Snap, Toy

I'm probably leaving out several people, but this is off the top of my head.

who needs fire punch when you get fire BLAST

Went for calm mind>thunder for Jirachi. Team doesn't like bulky waters like cune and wishvap so much but I figured they'd be **** all over with a few calm minds and STABed psychic. Fire punch is still there for burn chance and for gross/celebi/physical sweeper switch ins. That burn is class :D

rtlax wants more HP, 496 or 512 plox

nintendo freak, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Fire Blast only has a 15% chance of miss, thats not awful accuracy, and with Jirachi's senere grace it will always hit.

Fire Blast does more damage in general, I doubt he'll be using a fire attack 8 times in a row ._.

Fire Blast is good. Now then, if you want to be helpful, please get out of CRMT. Thank you for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by *Ryan*
    OU.

Aerodactyl (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Rock Head
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Double-Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Hidden Power [Flying]
    - Rock Slide
    Lol, ok, although I like Jolly

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 198 Def / 20 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Drill Peck
    - Rest
    - Roar
    - Spikes
    mmmhhmmmm

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    - Fire Punch
    - Psychic
    - Thunder
    - Wish
    I dunno...I usually like around 300 Defense on this

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
    - Focus Punch
    - Giga Drain
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunderbolt
    I dunno if you really need GD for pert when you have cune.......
    Edit: Saw Ice Beam and not Roar on Cune

Needed GD for pert.

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Ice Beam
    - Rest
    - Surf
    lol...I think cune only really needs 208spd to outrun jolly marowak, though, and then the rest can go in SDef/SAtk

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
    - Double-Edge
    - Earthquake
    - Rest
    - Sleep Talk
    Hmmm......I like 160 HP (EV) better for 501, since you'll be taking recoils from a STAB DE. Although not much, 501 HP takes down the recoil damage. Plus, 501 survives 5 tosses in a Sandstorm

This>curselax.

RateRateRate thxplz.
    hmmm.........I don't see any problems right now...
    Last edited by Freakshow; 29th April 2006 at 2:46 PM.
    aka Jibaku on Smogon

Hmmm......I like 160 HP (EV) better for 501, since you'll be taking recoils from a STAB DE. Although not much, 501 HP takes down the recoil damage. Plus, 501 survives 5 tosses in a Sandstorm
    Uhhh sorry but resttalk lax needs maximum HP recovery, and whats going to be sting you?

Lol, ok, although I like Jolly
    Jolly Aero is stupid. Yes lets waste 30 Attack points for nothing! ^_^

Heh, I didn't say he must use Jolly, I said I like Jolly....(I don't like it when my Dactyl gets outsped by Sceptile, or Jolly Dugtrio, or Alakazam)
    If you say max efties recovery, then IMO go for 496 or 497 HP
    Last edited by Freakshow; 29th April 2006 at 2:44 PM.
    aka Jibaku on Smogon

Quote Originally Posted by leafgreen386
    Ok after he just said he prefers resttalk over starlax, and IN HIS POST says he likes it better than curselax, you post curselax. GENIOUS!

Then you go saying "Return over D-E for STAB." DOUBLE-EDGE GETS STAB MORON!! D-E works better on the Resttalk set since lax is often resting to gain back health anyway it doesn't really matter if he loses a little health. It's how resttalk lax actually deals damage.

And on Gengar, there's a thing we like to call "prediction." There's another thing we like to call "Swampert weak." And on top of that, there's one more thing we like to call "Giga Drain>Swampert."
    Sorry.I will change that back now.Its only a opinion.I didnt think that Double-Edge would be that good cause of the recoil damage but now that I look at it he has awesome health to stand it.The damage is good though.Ok so looks like Restalk is good here then.Ok I guess Giga Drain will be better to use.I forgot about Swampert.I said it up to him on what to use.Yeah Giga Drain would be better to use then.It was really late at night when I rated this team and was tired.
    Last edited by Dragon_Reborn; 29th April 2006 at 6:49 PM.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2ceoq3s.jpg[/IMG]
    "drawn by the artistic SapphireL.Thank you"

"Banner made by the creative RainbowIslands.Thank you"

Current Shiny Pokemon
    -Rapidash(C) -Ursaring(G) -Seel(FR) -Elektrike(R) -Manectric(R) -Spearow(P) -Lillipup(W) Palpitoad(W)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!(^started by SapphireL!)