Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon! (---)

I've watch this special almost 5 years ago. I thought it was okay in my opinion. I didn't mind the voice actors change, I thought they sounded similar to the original, with the exception of Ash, he didn't sound like the same.

I did like this special. I liked the ideas of mirage pokemons, it was okay. But I wonder if we'll see Dr. Yung again after this. Probably not. And what about the Mew in this special?

I wonder if the only reason Misty was in this special was because either 4kids/PUSA wanted her there? I say this because this is Misty's last appearance in the series, and they tested out a new Misty voice for no real reason, because her character never did show up ever again.

Its hard to believe its been nearly 6 years since this special aired, and this was the last time Misty ever appeared.

Well, if what's been said on the origins of this special was true it was initially just a fun 10th anniversary special and not a testing ground for the new voices.

That being said, it's not like PUSA could go to Rachael Lillis and say... oh hey, we don't need a new Misty so do you want to do it? We're still replacing you for season 9 though, sorry ^_^! Besides, when the special was dubbed there was nothing to suggest that Misty wasn't going to appear again for over 5 years.

There sometimes is no reason why they put certain characters in episodes. Like when they often bring in Zoey, Bianca or Professor Oak. It really isn't a lot of times needed. But it was just for people to remember them. That doesn't mean they should shove them in our faces.

My ideal battle ever!

Best Mirage Pokemon Moments: May saves Misty from certain death!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Best Mirage Pokemon Moments: May saves Misty from certain death!!
    I am glad they had May save Misty rather than the other way around. It was nice to see May be the hero since at this point she was far more experienced than she was in early AG when Misty first met her.

Atleast they tried....
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I am glad they had May save Misty rather than the other way around. It was nice to see May be the hero since at this point she was far more experienced than she was in early AG when Misty first met her.
    Yes it was nice because it strengthened their friendship and when they fought along side Mewtwo, I would be indifferent to who saved who because either way they would become closer as friends with mutual respect!

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Atleast they tried....
    Are you referring to what I said? If so, yes they did make an attempt.

Professor Oak did not need to be in yet another movie. And yes, Cyber, it was nice of the writers actually giving May the secondary main hero role like they was supposed to have given her.

My ideal battle ever!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718