Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon! (---)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Iveli
    I fogot my reveiw of Mew's new voice... was it just me was Mew wasn't saying "Mew" but "Meru Meru Mei"? For those who don't know what "Meru Meru Mei" means it's what Ponygon says in Zatch Bell. I wonder if anyelse ntoiced that as well...
    I don't watch Zatch Bell, but I agree it definitly sounded more like what you said than "mew." :/

23 years old and still proud to be a fan! :D

You know if 4kids dubbed this special I wonder how different this thread be....
    Come March 9th, get ready to rock!

*Ash watches Misty fall to her death and Pikachu being carried away unconsciously*
    What happened: "haha hi again Mew. How's it going?"
    What should of happened "Swellow, Go! save Misty! Now we need to find Pikachu...."

Oy, awfully written. And ok how about everybody uses one Pokemon against Mewtwo and make sure to push them as far as you can!

I'm sure all the little Japanese kids are laughing at us....
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Iveli
    I fogot my reveiw of Mew's new voice... was it just me was Mew wasn't saying "Mew" but "Meru Meru Mei"? For those who don't know what "Meru Meru Mei" means it's what Ponygon says in Zatch Bell. I wonder if anyelse ntoiced that as well...
    It was actually strikingly similar to Mew's Movie 8 voice.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    You know if 4kids dubbed this special I wonder how different this thread be....
    "4Kids! is so stupid! They can't make a special to save their hides. Long live Japanese music!"
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    "4Kids! is so stupid! They can't make a special to save their hides. Long live Japanese music!"
    4kids planned this all along..They knew they were gonna lose the licence and this was their final revenge..
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

4kids planned this all along..They knew they were gonna lose the licence and this was their final revenge..
    .....Except they still didn't dub it! Don't be so paronoid!
    Come March 9th, get ready to rock!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Satoshi~
    See? Even when it's not their fault, it's their fault!
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

ZeoViolet Guest

All right, my brain is in total burnout so my rambling may not make much sense....forgive me if you have no idea what I'm talking about because I am not sure I do myself right now....I'm too tired!^^

*twitches* My...virgin....ears. Dub...voices.....arrrgh!

How the HFIL did not only this Mirage guy but Professor Oak know of Mewtwo in the first place? My guess for the Mirage professor I suspect he may have been a TR malcontent who left Team Rocket before Mewtwo's memory wipe of them, but that does not explain Professor Oak's knowledge. He of course also attended the Pokemon Institute, so maybe both?....

Then again....Professor Oak seems to know everything no matter anyone's secrets. Ash couldn't have blabbed to him. He gave his word to Mewtwo about keeping his trap shut the last time they met.

*Tries to figure out mirage system* It wasn't quite cloning but used their DNA to create their forms...I can't help but think what the 'real' Mew and Mewtwo would have thought if they'd known about this and saw how they'd been used....especially Mewtwo. I really doubt he'd be thrilled to see himself, in any form, used in such a fashion.

Why was that Mew different? How did the spirit of a Mew get caught in a mirage matrix....I know those aren't questions with definete answers but my brain is wandering where it shouldn't and I'm too tired to care^^ Maybe Mew had trapped it's very essence into the DNA sequence that the machine did originally copy from wherever the DNA came from (The machine does seem to work from copied DNA sequences). Mew is quite a special pokemon after all.

Animation....laughable. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    .....Except they still didn't dub it! Don't be so paronoid!
    They planned fro PUSA to get the licence..they wanted payback for the hate mail and hell we've given them since Jhoto..

This was not a pokemon show the plot wast somthing from yu-gi-oh not pokemon the only thing that had to do with the plot was the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Banette
    I'm sure all the little Japanese kids are laughing at us....
    Accept it was a Japanese writer who wrote this.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

I knew people would hate this from the second it was announced.
    Nurse Joy: We hope to see you again! (Translation: We hope you get the crap beaten out of you so that you require medical treatment again!) Not so nice in a different light, is it?

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki
    Crowler?
    Anyways people spoke of Bayleef!We only saw like 1 pokemon from each person we didnt even see Brocks.
    wrong ash took out pikachu and corphish.
    May combusken adn squirtle
    Misty Gyrados and staryu

Brocksketchum Guest

I was hoping the special would find some way to make every Pokemon appear. But that was small fish. Now what was Brock doing all this time?

Now I'm obsessed with that one scene where the rubble fell in front of Prof. Oak just as he was running towards Dr. Yung. Maybe the coincidence of the falling rubble appealed to my personality.

It was a relief to see the Japanese BGM used instead of the dub BGM. That was all I was looking for, pretty much.

The special could've shown more of Ash's, Misty's, May's, and Brock's Pokemon. Ash could've made a better attempt to save Misty. The explainations felt dumbed down.

I'm starting to notice May's been working out. Anyways, it would've been funny if the plot was resolved by one of the characters accidentally tripping on the power cord.
    Last edited by Brocksketchum; 29th April 2006 at 8:45 PM.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was really surprised (and rather happy) they actually talked about Myuu's soul at the end. Granted it wasn't a long conversation or anything, but had this been 4Kids, I'm sure it would have been tweaked to something else. Yanno, being a little too religious for their tastes and all...*rolls eyes*

Anywho though, the special wasn't bad, but I think a lot of that was due to the new voices. Change them back to the 4Kids cast though? Pft. You got a REALLY boring special then people. Or at least in my opinion you do.

One thing I did like about this special though was how Kasumi and Haruka interacted. They spent a little more time together, and it almost reminded me of two sisters. Sort of like when Yung comands Myuutwo to blast the other mirage pokemon and Kasumi shields Haruka from the blast.
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

How the HFIL did not only this Mirage guy but Professor Oak know of Mewtwo in the first place? My guess for the Mirage professor I suspect he may have been a TR malcontent who left Team Rocket before Mewtwo's memory wipe of them, but that does not explain Professor Oak's knowledge. He of course also attended the Pokemon Institute, so maybe both?....
    Well the mirage guy most likely found out about since he was able to get info from all databses in the world I'm sure one of them wouldve seen mewtwo. Profesor oak who knows that guy is seen as the all knowing god in there anyway.

I think the special went pretty good for a 10 year anniversary. The only thing people could really complain about was the dub voices. It also went well especially for people dooming it to crud stating misty would wear pre ag clothes and there would be pokeshipping galor and may, max or brock wouldnt be there. I expected and saw what I expected dub errors and voice issues with an overall good idea to involve integral characters for a 10nth anniversary. I thought Misty and May got near equal roles. Misty may've got more screentime but if you look overall Misty has been around in the series for longer than May has.

I just noiced something that goes along with Ash's new Luffy voice...If you listen to the theme song (i don't know why you would though...>_>) It has turned into a lame *** rap like the One piece theme song o_o;

One Piece: "Yo! Gotta Go, Gotta go, gotta go..."

Pokemon:" Yo! Pokemon masters your hearts beat faster.."

Omg..I wanna puke..Pokemon is the new one piece..

Someone knows when gonna appears the guide of episode with pics? I don´t see this episode, but I´m very crazy to see it.

Why some people are made here a fight of Misty x May??? The both act like friends not like adversary... o.ő . I don´t understand.
    PS: I´m brazilian, so I don´t speak english very well, don´t be bad with me!!!
    ~
    Clubs: Pokeshipping & Misty!
    ~
    My website:

Quote Originally Posted by Misty-chan
    Someone knows when gonna appears the guide of episode with pics? I don´t see this episode, but I´m very crazy to see it.

Why some people are made here a fight of Misty x May??? The both act like friends not like adversary... o.ő . I don´t understand.
    Theres a line May says that makes it sound like they have had an arguement

Quote Originally Posted by ~Satoshi~
    I just noiced something that goes along with Ash's new Luffy voice...If you listen to the theme song (i don't know why you would though...>_>) It has turned into a lame *** rap like the One piece theme song o_o;

One Piece: "Yo! Gotta Go, Gotta go, gotta go..."

Pokemon:" Yo! Pokemon masters your hearts beat faster.."

Omg..I wanna puke..Pokemon is the new one piece..
    Oh God. My brain twitched at the thought of that.

Credit for the image goes to NickelBuckle9, a Gaia Online user

The team pictured above is my in-game team for SoulSilver. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sachiko
        Spoiler:
    (spoiler for those who have taped it and are planning to watch it later.).
    It kinda makes sense when you think about it since it was him     Spoiler:
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

It's playing now, and I ditched it within two minutes. Ash acted like a weirdo by saying someone said that he had good training skills. I thought he already knew that. Conceited. Then there was May with the weird voice. O_o I couldn't even hear what she was even saying. Max's line was OCC, I think. And Brock was the only one I ever heard. Something about Ash repeating the letter a ton of times.

I was disappointed. I saw the commecial, got all excited, and then, it was poo. No offence to who actually liked it.

~PEACE~

//One sanctuary. One fandom. A new type of sophisticated... crack.
    ; died and rose again... for a while
    ; reviewer profile [ x ]

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat
    It kinda makes sense when you think about it since it was him     Spoiler:
    How very Monkey Fist

By that I mean the fact     Spoiler:
    Last edited by Gaiash; 29th April 2006 at 9:45 PM.

I hated the new dub. It was so distracting because of how unused to it I was. Now I'm joining the cause to save the dub and an going to put 110% into it!
    made by babybuttons000

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast