Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon! (---)

Quote Originally Posted by Diljabar
    I give it a 3. 1 for being Pokémon, 1 for being in English, and 1 for have the original Misty actress. That's it.
    ...There was no original Misty actress. Her new VA simply did the best job. Which is a shame considering how we won't be seeing her again for a long time.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Ash really sucked when he called out to Pikachu, ugh. How could they turn Ash into Richie? They should have made Ash's voice deeper like Veronica was doing, not higher and Richie-like.

Now it sounds like May is older than him. Boy, next season will be interesting, 20 year old May taking advice from 10 year old Ash. -_-

...There was no original Misty actress. Her new VA simply did the best job. Which is a shame considering how we won't be seeing her again for a long time.
    Once again irony sucks.....well whatever.
    Come March 9th, get ready to rock!

I really liked some of the new voice's a lot. Meowth's was kinda annoying to me. And Team Rocket acted like they act in the regular episode's. I kinda had a weird feeling they'd bring back the Masked Marauder, and I'm glad I'm wrong.

The plot was kinda stale and it remind's me too much of the 4th movie.
    The opening "song" was stupid.
    Last edited by ^^Yoshinichi^^; 29th April 2006 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun
    Come to think of it, it was pretty damn stupid of Dr. Yung to invite Misty and Ash and co. to his laboratory. Prof. Oak was really the only one he needed. There was no point in inviting the others. And since Prof. Oak has seen many rare Pokemon in his lifetime (Celebi, Entei, and the birds at least), he could have just extracted the data from his memory.
    You could argue the others were used as bargaining chips. If it had just been Oak, there's no telling what extremes he may have gone to in order to prevent the knowledge from being taken. Invite Ash and Misty and suddenly you have not only extra options to extracting the data but negotiatable hostages, too.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Well anyone have a guess when this will air in Japan? I just want to see if they took anything out of the US version to be saved for the Japanese version.

There's probably no extra footage if this ever airs in Japan.

True.....but you never know. I mean they could always add more into the Japan version seeing how that country is more....feasible with things in Televsion then our country.
    Last edited by Wes; 29th April 2006 at 11:02 PM.

Was the exact length of this the eqivalent of two normal episodes, though? (44 minutes) because the     Spoiler:
    that aired in Japan recently was only 42 minutes, and even with the 9th Movie preview slapped on at the end, it was still only 43 (This does not include the credits and such). If this was that length or longer, I'd wager nothing would be added.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksketchum
    Anyways, it would've been funny if the plot was resolved by one of the characters accidentally tripping on the power cord.
    LOLOLOL!!! Ah, the simpleness of electronic Pokemon...

I really liked Professor Yung/Mirage Master. The suicide at the end though, was uncalled for. Didn't he say before then, "There is much work for me to do"?

That Mew dying almost make me burst into tears (so did Ash's dub voice..."

I've already expressed my viewd on the dub voices on the thread...

Final point before I get to my rating: P.Yung's disguise was too Phantom of the Opera for me. My dad watches that movie at 11:00 at night with the sterio speakers on when I am trying to sleep! I've memorised it by now!

Overall plot and animation:10/10 Dub voices: *goes into crumbling building in attempt of suicide like Yung*

Well I guess your right......well I guess this special was particularly nice. Not the best but was a nice break from the regular episodes. That and the emotion....well ....sniff sniff....

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386
    My dad watches that movie at 11:00 at night with the sterio speakers on when I am trying to sleep! I've memorised it by now!
    Kinda like me and The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2 not that long ago (except it was headphones)

Did anyone else realize how when Mirage Master extracted the memories from Pikachu that he didn't see Moltres, Suicune or Jirachi? :/ Why not? They showed Latios and Latias and both Moltres and Suicune appeared before that and Jirachi right after...>>;

Anywho, my thoughts on the movie:

~ I like the plot, pretty good actually.
    ~ I like the Mirage thing. Pretty interesting.
    ~ The intro SUCKED. I hated that stupid thing. Pokemon no equal Rap. :/
    ~ I liked it that Mew had a soul. Cute. ^^
    ~ I was glad that Brock was still lovesick Brock. ;D
    ~ The animation was pretty good.
    ~ Wow,     Spoiler:
    And aw, damn. He was really cute too.
    ~ Interesting that there was actually physical fighting seen. o_O That surprised me that they showed that....
    ~ I was surprised that     Spoiler:

I'm done.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

A lot of Pokemon were...silent here.

Corphish didn't say anything. Magnemite didn't either have it shocked Mew. Did Machamp/Machoke even say their names? Lots of Pokemon were...quiet.

I think once I watch this I'm going to make a parody comic starring the GCD vertions of Ash and May making jabs towards cirtain things (Which is what Ash does in my comics anyway)

This special was okay I guess. The fact the Mirage Master was Dr. Yung was a little obvious though. I liked the animations, but the plot wasn't all that great. Although, I wondered why he used Pokemon like Machamp and Machoke when he had acess to a Lugia, Celebi, and even Deoxys o.O

This special was okay I guess. The fact the Mirage Master was Dr. Yung was a little obvious though. I liked the animations, but the plot wasn't all that great. Although, I wondered why he used Pokemon like Machamp and Machoke when he had acess to a Lugia, Celebi, and even Deoxys o.O
    Perhaps he likes fighting types. I mean maybe he just doesn't want to use them and prefers the other legendaries instead.

I think Machamp/choke only grunted.
    PS: We need an Ash/Machamp SHip name XD

Mimory: Lots of Pokemon from Ash's memories wernt seen: Rukario, the Regi's, Suicune, the Unown. Hell, some of the more powerful pokemon they met period wernt shown, like Tyranatar.

Anyone else, though, find it stange the view of Lugia from Pikachu's memories showed Pikachu running? How?
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
    Anyone else, though, find it stange the view of Lugia from Pikachu's memories showed Pikachu running? How?
    A neglect to actually inspect the clips?
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    A neglect to actually inspect the clips?
    Damn Lazy animators
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Lol, yeah, animators are lazy...Looks like that most people said that death of Mew (technically not) was the saddest they ever watch in special. When Ash said the he'l meet Mew again, this could be the hint that Mew will return to meet Ash and co.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

The real Mew or the Mirage Mew? i'm going to say the former.

Mirage Mew. It's made up of data extracted from the memories of each pokemon. But it has mind of its own and have soul.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS XL) and Destiny (X-Box 360 S)

Imagine if Ho-oh had shown up in the memory thingy (Did it?) and Ash said "I told you" to Oak.

Yeah......I have to admit.....that part toward the end....was sad....but the wya I see it in the world of Pokemon anything can happen so I do have faith for Ash and pals!

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast