Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon! (---)

I liked seeing Misty and professor Oak getting involved here, plus the mirage pokemon were intriguing as well. Getting a cameo of Tracy and Elm was nice and so was seeing Pikachu's memories from past pokemon films. ^^

Ash's voice sounded hoarse here, but I was simply happy to see Prof. Oak and Misty again. Dr. Yung was a good villain too.

I kinda found it unbelievable how Mew was able to float around the mirage Pokemon and not be attacked, you think that someone with complete control of the system would not do a thing about it.

Omg, I didn't like how cruel Dr. Yung was to Mirage Mew or how he arrogantly thought of it as a flawed specimen: Mew just had its own personality. The battle between Ash and friends' Pokemon and Mirage Mewtwo was awesome tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Omg, I didn't like how cruel Dr. Yung was to Mirage Mew or how he arrogantly thought of it as a flawed specimen: Mew just had its own personality. The battle between Ash and friends' Pokemon and Mirage Mewtwo was awesome tbh.
    Yung's a sociopath who can't understand the value of a living soul in Pokemon or human beings. Mew was flawed in his eyes because it wasn't a mere automaton like the rest of the Mirage Pokemon
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    First shiny: (search) (random) Beast Trio (event), (SR) (Trade) (Chain)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819