4 33.33%
  • Pryce

2 16.67%
  • Clair

5 41.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Favorite G/S/C Gym Leader

Default Favorite G/S/C Gym Leader

G/S/C introduced us to eight amazing Gym Leaders: Which ones were your favorites? Please explain your choice(s) a little.

I personally enjoyed Jasmine the most because she was a shy character and I found that endearing, plus I've always liked her type specialty (Steel Pokemon). I also liked Morty due to his connection with old Johto myths and Clair because of her design.

Clair for her toughness, pride, and connection to Lance. It's even better elaborated on in HGSS.

I like Morty partly because I love everything about Ecruteak, and because he had interesting ambitions to see Ho-Oh.

I like Falkner and Pryce the best. Falkner because I think his hairstyle is cool. Bad reason maybe, but that's it. Pryce because I just think he is a pretty cool character in general, he seems to have strong willpower and determination to the point where nothing can disturb him. Not even losing in battle, even if that is a part of life. So my vote goes to these two.

I'm not a pony who really has a whole lot to say
    And all I want to know is that everything's okay
    But some ponies have so many pieces and they're so hard to see
    That all I can do is try to watch until they come back to me

Falkner is my favourite. Like Kalosian, I like his hairstyle. The rest of his appearance/desgin is interesting too imo. Don't know what else to say, I just like him a lot for some reason. I tend to like male first Gym Leaders a lot. O.O

I like Bugsy and Clair as well. Morty's a pretty cool person too, so I also picked him.
    ~ * * ~

Hmm I'll say Clair for the whole dragon-clan thing. I've always liked dragons and back then they were like gods, being restricted to only two Pokémon and mastered only by Lance and Clair.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W112 L69

Jasmine, I wanna court her. She's cute and pretty

Thanks to FairyWitch for this awesome animated banner!

Clair-I like her design and attitude after you defeat her,she can also be tough to beat,especially her Kingdra.
    Jasmine-she is adorable and I like her caring and compassionate personality.

Falkner because he gives the zephyr badge, which I still think is the coolest-named badge. I also like Morty because of his connection to all of the mythology the Johto region gave us
    Grey Wing

My friend code: 0963-0723-5805

Pryce, "The Winter Trainer" just suited him perfectly, wise, proud and calculating but with a good heart and strong mentality. He was pretty interesting in the manga and interesting in the anime too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aduro View Post
    Pryce, "The Winter Trainer" just suited him perfectly, wise, proud and calculating but with a good heart and strong mentality.
    For some reason, I've never really grown to like Pryce much. He just seemed so serious and frankly quite bland in my opinion. I have a similar issue with Chuck who just doesn't seem all that interesting.

I think Jasmine is my favorite. I like her personality a lot and she has a nice design as well.
    Credit goes to Cresselia92

It's a bit difficult to pick one because some of their teams were so lacklustre. It really annoyed me how only Whitney, Jasmine, Pryce and Claire has any Gen 2 pokemon. Then you had things like Falkner using a Pidgey and an under levelled Pidgeotto, and Bugsy who used a Metapod and a Kakuna of all things - not only that, they were actually high enough in level to have evolved into Butterfree and Beedrill respectively. And the rest didn't really get too much better.

But overall I think my favourite is Morty. His gym was pretty cool and his use of ghost types was great, even though I was always annoyed that they gave him two Haunters instead of one Haunter and one Misdreavus
    Y Wonderlocke (Champions) - Pancake the Gooda, Lopunny, Mapleleaf the Serperior and Espeon.

Ruby Wonderlocke (Champions) - Electrode, Pidgeot, Cacturne, Glaceon, Dustox and Thumper the Steelix.