nidoking lvl 70

espeon lvl 71

charizard lvl 50

dragonite lvl 65

pupitar lvl 53

gyrados lvl 57

pretty pleased with my progress thus far
        Spoiler:- :

Being sad that my Silver copy will no longer save. Sigh...
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

cleared the Ice Path and level grinded a bit before i defeated Claire.

got the Spell Tag from Santos, then headed to the Dragon's Den where I received theRisingBadge and got the Extremespeed Dratini(:

then headed south toward New Bark, but got a call from Ralph saying that the Qwilfish were swarming- so flew out to Violet and went south and caught a Qwilfish.

back to Route 45, beat trainers and gathered the items.

then in New Bark Prof. Elm gave me a MasterBall stored some money with Mom before heading for Tohjo Falls!!

PS: still waiting on someone to give me suggestions regarding my team. please look at my post above- any moveset suggestions would be wonderful!!
    Sage Chow sent out Bellsprout!
    #BLUECOLLARGOLDSWAGGER

Technically I bumped this thread, but only a little. I've finally gotten back into Silver and have to spend time catching and waiting for night to roll around for me to get the things I need to finish my playthrough.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I have too many playthroughs going on.

The reason I never posted was because I spent so much time trying to get Eevee's happiness to go up by taking it to the salon people in Goldenrod. I finally managed to get it to evolve into Espeon. I realized I would need a surfer to get to Cianwood so I figured I would go ahead and get my 6th team member. So I surfed east of Ecruteak on a random Poliwag I captured and skipped every trainer on my way to the Lake of Rage. Once I was there I captured the Red Gyarados and claimed it as my final team member. I spoke with Lance about the weird signal and headed back to Mahogany Town.

Crystal Team:
    Lv26
    Lv27
    Lv29
    Lv28
    Lv30
    Lv30
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Just started a new game on gold, picked chikorita and set off to mr pokemons house training my chikorita on the way. Got to mr pokemon's house received the mysterious egg and got my pokedex from prof oak. I then started to head back at prof elm's request along the way defeating my rival and getting chikorita to lvl 9 now im catching some pokemon for my team.
    With Out Evil There Would Be No Good In A World Were for Every Shade Of Blue There is a shade Of Grey

I restarted Crystal. I got Totodile this time around, but I don't plan on keeping him because I've already got a team planned out consisting of Poliwrath, Vileplume, Electabuzz and Miltank. Right now, I'm in Ecruteak. I've went ahead and caught a Miltank first before advancing though. After that I went to battle the Kimono girls and taught Surf to Poliwhirl. After this, I'm going to explore the Burnt Tower and after that I might go train some more before challenging Morty.

Current team:

L25
    L25
    L25
    L25

Current Crystal Team:

Typhlosion Lv 54 @Charcoal
    Fire Punch
    Swift
    Flame Wheel (will become Flamethrower soon)
    Quick Attack

Suicune Lv 53 @Mystic Water
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Rain Dance
    Gust (will become Hydro Pump)

Victreebel Lv 54 @Miracle Seed
    Razor Leaf
    Sludge Bomb
    Giga Drain
    Sleep Powder

Raikou Lv 52 @Magnet
    Thunderbolt
    Zap Cannon
    Quick Attack (will become Thunder)
    Spark (will become Rain Dance)

Lugia Lv 62 @Leftovers
    Psychic
    Aeroblast
    Hydro Pump
    Recover

Heracross Lv 51 @Leftovers
    Earthquake
    Reversal
    Horn Attack
    Take Down (will become Megahorn)

Currently training at the Elite Four and Mt. Silver to beat Red.
    Last edited by ★ Lucario ★; 9th June 2012 at 7:45 PM.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

I finished playing the first half of the game, challenging the E4 with a ~L51 team. I evolved my Poliwhirl at L51 and have Poliwrath learn Lock On, then I also trained until I got my other team members on par. The Elite 4 wasn't really hard considering that my Pokemon are on a higher level compared to theirs. Then, I continued my journey to Kanto.

In Kanto, I first got the ThunderBadge from Lt. Surge. Then I traveled to Saffron and Cerulean, finishing up on the Power Plant and PokeDoll sidequest, getting a Magnet Train pass. Along the way, I challenged Sabrina and interrupted Misty's date. Then I went through Rock Tunnel and Lavender Town (gotta love the town music <3 ) and got the EXPN Card. After that, I went to Celadon and challenged Erika. Vileplume had a field day with Sludge Bomb

Now I'm headed to the Cycling Road.

I decided to do a nuzlocke run of Crystal as I am bored and to pass time before the English release of B2W2. This will be my first nuzlocke run so it will be challenging!

I started up the game and decided to play as the girl, why not? I named her Crystal for obvious reasons and went through the introduction. I went to the lab and decided to use Cyndaquill, I will need all the help I can get to succeed. I nicknamed him Quill and progressed onto Route 29. The first Pokemon I encountered was a Hoothoot, but I couldn't catch it. I picked up the Potion and battled a few wild Pokemon to get Quill to level 7, before reaching Cherrygrove City.

I did the tour to get the map, healed up and continued onto Route 30. I encountered a Zubat but knocked it out as I have no Poke Balls. I eventually made it to Mr.Pokemon's house and received a Pokedex and the Mystery Egg. After getting a call I hurried back to the lab after knocking out my rival and his Totodile with ease. Named him Silver and gave the Egg to Elm. I received Poke Balls and went back to Route 29. I encountered a Rattata, and caught it. Named it Rattus and trained it to level 6. Saved here and will continue tomorrow.
    Omega Ruby

My Gold version turned 10 years old in August, so a few weeks ago I decided to play it for a bit. I started the game up (internal battery is still alive despite being ancient) and looked at what Pokemon I had in my party. I noticed that I had a Chikorita that I'd traded over from my dead Crystal version earlier this year, so I decided to go train it. First, I flew to Mt. Silver and leveled it up against some of the wild Pokemon there. Once it had evolved into Bayleef and was level 20 something, I went to the Pokemon League and beat the Elite Four. By the time I finished doing that, Bayleef had evolved into Meganium.

It’s been a long time since I played my Gold version, so I went back to playing it last night. I was just about to battle Falkner after training my Pokemon at the Sprout Tower, so I got that underway. I defeated his Pidgey easily with Geodude, but I switched to my Chikorita after that because I wanted it to get some experience. Unfortunately, Falkner’s Pidgeotto was a tough Pokemon, so I had to use my Mareep instead. I defeated Falkner’s Pidgeotto before it could do too much damage, and I headed out to the Pokemon Center after winning the Zephyr Badge. I then headed to the local Poke Mart since I had to collect the egg from Professor Elm’s assistant. I also bought some items there before leaving. Once outside of Violet City, I wandered south on Route 32. I collected a Miracle Seed from a guy there, and then I saved the game shortly after capturing a Wooper in the tall grass.

I just started over on Pokemon Gold. I named my Trainer Ethan and started with a Cyndaquil. I was training before I got to Mr.Pokemon and Cyndaquil evolved right before I arrived in Violent City.

I headed south on Route 32 on my way to Azalea Town. I battled some trainers as I moved towards the Pokemon Center near Union Cave, and I eventually stumbled upon a bridge where some Fisherman trainers were fishing. I battled them and I registered one of them in my Pokegear. I battled some wild Pokemon in the tall grass before entering the Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon there and obtained the Old Rod. I headed out to try it near the water's edge, but all I found were Magikarp. I captured one anyway and stored it in my PC. I headed inside Union Cave after battling a trainer outside. I captured a wild Geodude as soon as I entered the main cavern there, and I battled the trainers inside as I made my way south toward the exit. I had a tough time battling against the wild Pokemon and trainers, but I kept at it since I needed to level up my team for the next Gym battle. I saved.

Found my Silver version after almost 7 years (it was under a bed at my grandparents cabin, is that weird?)anyway, much to my dismay it can no longer save and restarts every time you turn it off. Volkner has had his butt kicked so many times this month before I get bored, turn it off, and go play Soul Silver.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

I exited Union Cave after training for a bit, and I arrived at Route 33. I headed west towards Azalea Town after battling against a Hiker, but I spotted Team Rocket near the Slowpoke Well just outside of town. I knew they were up to no good, so I healed my Pokemon at the Azalea Town Pokemon Center and I went to Kurt's house and I talked to him. He went to the Slowpoke Well to confront Team Rocket for cutting off Slowpoke tails, and I went after him. Once inside the well, I had to battle against several Team Rocket grunts until I cleared out the cave and Team Rocket fled. I obtained a Lure Ball from Kurt after I saved the Slowpoke Well, and I gave him a White Apricorn so he could turn it into a Fast Ball. I headed out after that and I trained a bit at Union Cave. I returned to Azalea Town and I went to the Gym. I battled a couple of Gym trainers and then I saved the game before continuing on.

Its 2/2/13. Today i decided to get old my gbc (which is older than a lot of the forum members) and play crystal. Possibly blue since ive never beat it. A trip down memory lane. Even gonna reatart crystal.
    3DS FC: 5086-1034-2659
    PM me if you want to add me.

Current obsession: Pokemon X

I returned to the Azalea Town Gym after healing my Pokemon and buying some items, and I went to battle against Bugsy. I arrived at his spot near the tree in the middle of the Gym, and I challenged him. I used my Geodude against his Metapod, and I was able to win that match with Geodude's Rock Throw attack, which was super effective. I switched to my Pidgeotto when Bugsy sent out his Scyther, and I had Pidgeotto attack with Gust. That did a lot of damage, but Scyther withstood it and attacked with Fury Cutter. I was able to beat it with another Gust attack, then I used my Geodude against Bugsy's Kakuna. I won the battle with Rock Throw, and I obtained the Hive Badge and the Fury Cutter TM. I left the Azalea Town Gym and I visited the Pokemon Center again. I healed my Pokemon, then I battled against my rival as I wandered toward the Ilex Forest. I saved the game afterwards.

Currently in the middle of a Bug Mono-type on my Gold emulator. My problem is getting my fourth team member Heracross. My problem is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    I'm playing Gold on an emulator and I'm looking for Heracross. According to Bulbapedia, it only appears in Mountain Areas (Like Route 33 where I am now). However, I keep headbutting trees and I only find Spearows and Aipoms. Then I went back to Bulbapedia and it says Heracross only appears in "Special Trees" What constitutes a "Special Tree"?
    Can anyone help me?
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    All you need is LOVE- The Beatles <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Currently in the middle of a Bug Mono-type on my Gold emulator. My problem is getting my fourth team member Heracross. My problem is this:

Can anyone help me?
    'Special Trees" just means it only appears in a few select tress. Its almost like how feebas appears only in certain tiles in R/S/E, though Heracross isnt as rare. You just gotta find the right tile, or in this case, tree. I recommend headbutting each tree about 5-7 times.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I healed my Pokemon again after I defeated my rival near the Ilex Forest gatehouse, and I went inside the forest after that. I battled some wild Pokemon as I made my way deeper into the forest and I eventually found a kid who had lost his Farfetch'd. I had to find the Farfetch'd and lure it back to its trainer. I obtained the Cut HM after I helped the kid and I taught it to my Oddish. I cut down the tree in front of the forest shrine and I went around the forest some more. I collected items that I found on the forest floor and I eventually found the forest's northern exit. I obtained the Sweet Scent TM from a girl at the gatehouse there and I arrived in Route 34. I battled some trainers and I captured a Drowzee in the tall grass. I then visited the Day Care Center and I left my Oddish there to train. I battled some more before arriving in Goldenrod City, and I saved the game at the Pokemon Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Leo View Post
    'Special Trees" just means it only appears in a few select tress. Its almost like how feebas appears only in certain tiles in R/S/E, though Heracross isnt as rare. You just gotta find the right tile, or in this case, tree. I recommend headbutting each tree about 5-7 times.
    Thank you! I've found it and I've just arrived in Goldenrod. My team:

Sunny - Butterfree Lv22
    Confusion
    Poisonpowder
    Supersonic
    Sleep Powder

Dart - Ariados Lv23
    Poison Sting
    String Shot
    Night Shade
    Constrict

Sporax - Parasect Lv24
    Cut
    Stun Spore
    Poisonpowder
    Fury Cutter

Sokka - Heracross Lv22
    Horn Attack
    Tackle
    Endure
    Fury Attack

Not sure who the last two will be - I'll just go with the flow.

Thanks again, Master Leo!
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

I decided to explore Goldenrod City upon arrival. I headed over to the Goldenrod City Department Store and I did a little shopping there. I found some items in the basement and then I headed over to the Bike Shop where the shopkeeper gave me a Bike that he wanted me to promote. I headed over to the Flower Shop and then the Radio Tower. I got the radio for the Pokegear and then I battled some trainers at the Goldenrod Tunnel place. I did some training on Route 34 afterwards and I caught a wild Ditto in the tall grass. I spent another 30 minutes training at the Ilex Forest although that didn't pay off as much as I wanted, so I just returned to Goldenrod City. I arrived at the local Gym and I started battling against Gym trainers. I was able to make it to Whitney's spot, but I didn't battle her yet since my team wasn't exactly good enough yet. I went back to Route 34 for more training and I saved.

I recently completed the Kanto badge quest in my latest scramble challenge on Crystal. Due to all of my Pokemon being around Level 50 when I reached the foot of Mt. Silver, I decided to dedicate time to training my team before exploring Mt Silver. However, there are obviously very few high leveled training spots in Gen 2, therefore I took it upon myself to search for a Chansey holding a Lucky Egg to the east of Fuchsia City on Route 14. After days of searching with no success (and understandably so, given that Chansey has a 1% encounter rate and then an 8% chance of carrying a Lucky Egg), the prize appeared today on Good Friday after around five encounters. My first Chansey of the day happened to be holding the much-coveted Lucky Egg! I felt a bit guilty about using my Murkrow's Thief attack to steal Chansey's item, so I caught her so that she never has to be too far away from the Lucky Egg, and I nicknamed her 'Easter' as a reminder of when I found her.

I am now training in preparation for the final battle against Red.

Team:
    Typhlosion - Lv 55
    Ariados - Lv 54
    Noctowl - Lv 54
    Sandslash - Lv 50
    Miltank - Lv 50
    Lanturn - Lv 51

Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast