Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2341

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

I trained a Machop that I got via trade and I headed back to Goldenrod City after I did some training on Route 34. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I went straight to the Goldenrod City Gym. I went to Whitney's spot and I challenged her to a battle. I used my Geodude against her Clefairy, but that battle went nowhere so I switched to Quilava and I defeated Clefairy with Ember. I used my Flaaffy against Miltank afterwards, and I was able to weaken it but Flaaffy lost to Miltank's Rollout eventually, so I switched to Machop. I barely won the battle and then Whitney threw a huge temper tantrum and a Gym trainer had to calm her down before she handed over the Plain Badge. I also got the Attract TM from her before I left the Gym. I picked up the Squirtbottle at the Flower Shop, then I healed my Pokemon and I saved before heading north to Ecruteak City.

I re-started Silver again and decided to go with Todidile this time. I beat the Violet City Gym leader and my current party is: Mareep, Pidgey and Totodile Im gonna train a bit before I take on the 2nd gym leader.
    Last edited by spartanfan17; 10th April 2013 at 3:48 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits::

I left Goldenrod City after taking care of everything there and I arrived at the gatehouse between the city and Route 35. I spoke with the guard there and he asked me to deliver a letter to his friend, so he lent me a Spearow that had the letter attached. I decided to store the Spearow for now and I headed north towards National Park. I battled trainers along Route 35 on my way there and I registered some numbers in my Pokegear. I battled some Pokemon in the tall grass and I caught a wild Nidoran. I eventually arrived at the gatehouse that led to National Park and I swapped Pokemon at the PC there. I then arrived in the park itself and I obtained a Quick Claw from a woman there and I headed to the tall grass where I battled some trainers. I also trained a bit in the tall grass and caught a wild Sunkern, then I headed east toward the other gatehouse and I saved there.

Just beat Bugsy with no problem because my pokemon are now insanely over-leveled. Tododile evolved into a Crocanaw and Pidgey evolved into a Pidgeotto also Maeep evolved as well. Also I decided too catch a Paras for my team which is good onto Whitney!

Since it was Thursday, I decided to stay at National Park in order to compete in the Bug-Catching Contest. I entered it with Pidgeotto and I explored the tall grass around the park. I found tons of common Bug-types like Weedle and Paras, then as my time was running out I found a Butterfree and I caught it. I was second place with it and I left National Park afterwards. I arrived at Route 36 and I battled some trainers there. I eventually reached the fork in the road and I saw the mysterious tree that turned out to be a Sudowoodo. I battled it and I was lucky enough to capture it, then I headed over to Violet City where I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I headed out to the Ruins of Alph after that, then I headed north to Route 37. I battled some more trainers there and I caught a wild Stantler. I then picked some Red, Blue, and Black Apricorns and I saved in Ecruteak City.

I have tried 3 times and just cant beat Whitney's Milktank I will continue to train up my pokemon until I can beat her.

I finally arrived in Ecruteak City after battling on Route 36, and I headed over to the local Pokemon Center. I met Bill inside and after speaking with him, he left to Goldenrod City and I healed my Pokemon while I was there. I left the Pokemon Center and I bought some items at the Poke Mart. I wandered around Ecruteak City afterwards and I stopped by the Burned Tower. I met my rival inside and I had to battle against him. I used my Pidgeotto against his Gastly, then my Quilava against his Magnemite. I beat it with Flame Wheel, and I used Flaaffy against his Zubat next. All that was left was his Croconaw, which I defeated with Flaaffy. He left the Burned Tower after that and I stayed to battle some Firebreathers and to pick up items. I headed down to the next floor and the Legendary Beasts saw me. They fled the tower and I headed back outside after that. I saved near the Gym.

On Crystal I got to Goldenrod city and challenged Whitney. After easily beating her Clefairy I went against her Miltank with my Togepi. On my FIRST metronome, I got a CRITICAL hit on HI JUMP KICK to knock it out in one hit. Happy day for me.

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

I entered the Ecruteak City Gym after finishing some tasks around the city. I had to walk on the dark floor while battling trainers. I had to be careful not to walk along the wrong path otherwise I would get sent back to the front of the Gym. I eventually managed to defeat all the Gym trainers, but my team still wasn't strong enough to challenge Gym Leader Morty. I headed out to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I headed south to train a bit. I battled wild Pokemon for a while in the hopes that my team would get stronger thanks to the battles, but it was bitter work since my Pokemon barely gained any experience points from those wild Pokemon battles. I headed to National Park and saved there.

I battled the trainers on the route above goldenrod city and defeated them easily with my Croconaw. Then I went to the National Park an entered the Bug-catching contest. After finding a lv.7 weedle, a lv.9 kakuna, a lv.17 caterpie, and a lv.12 metapod, I finally caught a level 13 scyther. I used it and came in third place earning a gold berry. Probably won't be too useful.

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

After training a bit at National Park, I returned to Ecruteak City. I visited the Burned Tower again to do some more training, then I healed my Pokemon and I returned to the Ecruteak City Gym in order to challenge Morty. I went to the back of the Gym and I battled against him. I used my Bayleef against his Gastly, but that battle didn't go too well so I used Magmar instead. I defeated Gastly with Ember and I used my Drowzee against Morty's first Haunter. That battle went on for a while, but I beat the Haunter eventually and I used Pidgeotto and Wooper against Gengar. After I defeated it I used my Flaaffy against Morty's second Haunter and I won the battle. I obtained the Fog Badge and Shadow Ball TM and saved.

Pokemon Gold
    I'm actually surprised this file still exists, since my Silver battery died about 8 years ago. No complaints though, this team is ancient and I'd be pretty gutted if it were to be deleted, so fingers crossed. I've not been up to much on this file, simply revising the team's movesets slightly and leveling them a bit. Team is as follows:

Trina [75]
    Razor Leaf, Earthquake, Reflect, Body Slam

Bauble [75]
    Psychic, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch

Kansas [74]
    Waterfall, Ice Beam, Toxic, Rain Dance

Cleo [74]
    Double-Edge, Surf, Ice Beam, Agility

Bingo [74]
    Return, Shadow Ball, Swagger, Psych Up

Wires [72] (Shiny)
    Fly, Steel Wing, Giga Drain, Confuse Ray

Pokemon Silver
    I recently replaced the battery on my Silver cartridge so I figured I'd play though it again for the sake of nostalgia (plus, I'm currently playing SS too, so it's fun to compare.) I'm now up to my 6th Kanto badge and my team is shaping up nicely:

Cruz [60]
    Waterfall, Earthquake, Ice Punch, DynamicPunch

Layna [60]
    Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Amnesia

Roth [59]
    Earthquake, Iron Tail, Curse, Rock Slide

Chip [59]
    Thunderbolt, Bite, Agility, Baton Pass

Luana [60]
    Ice Punch, Psychic, Lovely Kiss, Substitute

Theresa [58]
    Surf, Ice Beam, AncientPower, Mirror Coat

Pokemon Crystal
    I pretty much neglected this file for 10 years or so (doesn't help that it was lost in my sofa for a good 5 of those), which was partly due to RSE coming out whilst I was still on my first playthrough. Again, I revisited the team and altered their movesets a little before taking on the Pokemon League. Team:

Caseo [52]
    Razor Leaf, Earthquake, Toxic, Body Slam

Noah [51]
    Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Zap Cannon

Dallas [52]
    Return, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Nightmare

Bently [51]
    Shadow Ball, Curse, Return, Quick Attack

Nico [52]
    Psychic, Fly, Confuse Ray, Giga Drain

Sezer [52]
    Surf, Swords Dance, Sludge Bomb, Return

Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 19th July 2013 at 1:03 PM.

After winning the Fog Badge at the Ecruteak City Gym, I headed back to the Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon. I left the Pokemon Center and bought some stuff at the Poke Mart, then I wandered over to the Dance Theater and I obtained the Surf HM from the old man there. I headed out afterwards and I went west to Route 38. I wandered into the tall grass there and I caught a wild Magnemite and Farfetch'd. I also battled some trainers and registered some in my Pokegear. I wandered into Route 39 after that and I visited the farm there. I fed the sick Miltank some berries and I went back outside. I battled more trainers on the southern portion of Route 39 and I saved after I caught a Tauros and Raticate.

Heh. My recent happenings are quite different than everyone else's I see. I can't really make any more progress since Dex Completion is at 251/251, have 100+ level 100s, beat the Elite Four 200+ times, etc. Turns out, the Hall of Fame records stop tracking after #200.

Recent happenings:
    Attempted to glitch myself a shiny Mew using shiny Muk with Acid Armor. Failed miserably. Shininess not retained. Got a normal coloured Mew with abnormal moves.
    Discovered method to FORCE Pokerus creation.
    Discovered method to increase a Pokemon's level to beyond 100.
    Last edited by DX 2401PT; 14th June 2013 at 12:39 AM.
    Tired of seeing all-shiny teams on Wifi Random Matchup?
    Tired of hearing your friends brag about their shinies?
    Tired of hatching thousands of eggs to just get Hidden Power right?
    Visit my shop and turn the tables! PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

I continued to travel south until I finally arrived at my destination: Olivine City. I encountered my rival almost as soon as I arrived, and he told me about the Gym Leader being absent from her Gym. I headed to the Pokemon Center and then I visited the local Poke Mart in order to stock up on items there. I visited houses and buildings around town and then I went to the Olivine Lighthouse in order to find Jasmine there. I climbed the lighthouse while having to battle against trainers, and I eventually found the summit. I spoke with Jasmine there and she talked about her sick Ampharos. She wanted me to get the SecretPotion in order to heal it, so I climbed back down the lighthouse and I got ready to visit Cianwood City next.

I started the joey cahllenge, i'm having a hard time beating clair.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

I wandered over to Route 40 after visiting the Glitter Lighthouse in Olivine City, and I went and used Surf once I had approached the shoreline. I battled some wild Tentacool as I moved south, and then I battled some Swimmers in the water. I arrived at Route 41, but I still had to pass by the Whirl Islands. I decided that I might as well battle against the Swimmers along the islands, and then I eventually arrived in Cianwood City. Upon arrival I healed my Pokemon and I visited the local pharmacy in order to pick up Jasmine's SecretPotion. I wandered around the island afterwards and I obtained a Shuckle from a boy inside one of the houses. I used Rock Smash to the north of town and I caught a Krabby.

On Silver I reached Olivine city and got TM04. I went to the lighthouse, fought the trainers and talked to Jasmime, she told me to brougth Secretpotion from Cianwood city. Right now I'm on my way to Cianwood city.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 1st July 2013 at 10:50 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I Surfed around the Whirl Islands again in order to train my Pokemon against the wild Tentacool in the water, but that method of training got boring after a while. I returned to Cianwood City eventually and I wandered into the Gym. I decided that I may as well challenge the Gym trainers and I was able to beat them pretty easily. I healed my Pokemon after that and I returned to the Gym in order to battle Chuck. I pushed the boulders in front of where he stood and I battled him. I used my Pidgeotto against his Primeape and I defeated it with two Gust attacks. I then used my newly-evolved Ampharos against his Poliwrath and I beat it with a critical hit Thunder Punch attack. I got the Storm Badge and saved.

I finished Crystal after rerunning through it. Been playing on and off according to my mood, but finished it finally. I ran through the game with only Typhlosion and Lapras (with some other pogey for HMs); even then, I only got up to L70 before challenging Red. Still. Only Pokemon that gave me trouble was Snorlax because of Espeon's Reflect; after that it was smooth sailing pretty much.

After surfing and battling some swimmers, I reached Cianwood City and got the SecretPotion. I entered Chuck's gym and beat all the trainers , then I challenged Chuck. my Croconaw, Pidgeotto and Onix were able to defeat his Pokemon, then He gave me the Storm batch and I left the gym. Next, I talked to Chuck's wife and she gave HM02 fly. I taught it to Pidgeotto and flew back to Olivine city. I then went to Glitter lighthouse and gave the SecretPotion to Jasmine. she healed Ampharos with the SecretPotion and after that, she went back to her gym. I'll do some training before challenging her.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 30th June 2013 at 9:55 AM.
    Pokémon XY

I left the Cianwood City Gym after I defeated Chuck and obtained the Storm Badge and Dynamic Punch TM. I met Chuck's wife outside and she gave me the Fly HM since I beat her husband. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and then I taught Fly to my Pidgeotto. I used Fly to return to Olivine City instantly and I visited the Glitter Lighthouse again. I climbed to the top and I gave Jasmine the SecretPotion that I obtained in Cianwood City, and she returned to her Gym once her Ampharos was fully healed. I went back down and I bought some items at the local Poke Mart, then I went to Route 40 again and I trained against wild Tentacool in the water. I returned to Olivine City eventually and saved.

After some training and leveling up my Pokemon, I bought some super potions. Then I entered Olivine gym and challenged Jasmine. I used My Onix against her Magnamites, Onix defeated them with Dig. Next, I used my Croconaw against Jasmine's Steelix. He used Dynamicpuch on Steelix and defeated it. Then I got my Mineral badge from Jasmine. I healed my Pokemon in Olivine Pokémon center and saved the game.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 28th June 2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Pokémon XY

I healed my Pokemon at the Olivine City Pokemon Center and I went over to the Olivine City Gym afterwards. I walked up to Jasmine's spot at the back of the Gym (there were no Gym trainers, so that was easy) and I challenged her. I used my Graveler against her first Magnemite and I won that battle with Magnitude. I switched to my Hypno afterwards in order to battle against Jasmine's Steelix, but it wasn't a very progressive battle so I switched to Meganium instead. I defeated Steelix with Meganium and all that was left was Jasmine's second Magnemite. I used my Graveler against it and I defeated it easily. I obtained the Mineral Badge and the Iron Tail TM from Jasmine and I saved the game outside.

I came back to Ecruteak city and headed east. I surfed across the water and battled some trainers, afterwards I arrived at Mahogany town. There I found the gym blocked by a guy, so I headed towards north through the gatehouse. From there I took the west path through the grass and battled some trainers. After sometime I reached at the Lake of Rage, there I saw a raging Red Gyarados. I approached it and it attacked me. I used my Croconaw to weaken the Gyarados, then my Butterfree used Sleep powder on Gyarados and put it to sleep. Next, I tried to caught it. After five attempts, my sixth Great ball caught it and I recevied a Red Scale. I headed back to land and talked to a person who's wearing a black cape. He introduced himself as Champion Lance. He talked about investigating the mystery of Lake of Rage and asked me for help. I agreed to help tim and he teleported away. Before heading to Mahogany, I picked up all Items around the Lake of Rage and got TM10. Then I flew back to Mahogany town and saved the game.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 30th June 2013 at 8:47 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast