Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2316

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

I left Professor Oak's lab and headed south of Pallet Town. Then I started surfing south in the water. I battled some swimmers on my way and eventually reached the crumbled ruins of Cinnabar Island. There I met up with the Viridian City Gym Leader....Blue. After some talking, he went back to his Gym and checked out the narrow path to the north to pick up a Rare Candy. Then I healed my Pokémon at the Pokémon Center and surfed east from there. Later I came across an Island with a cave on it, and I entered the cave and met Blaine in there. After some talking, he accepted my challenge for a Gym battle.
    Onix took down of his Magcargo, then Feraligatr defeated his Magmar and Rapidash. I saved the game after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Once in Pewter City I visited the local Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon inside on the PC. I headed out to explore the town afterwards and I spoke with some people, then I visited the Poke Mart to stock up on items. I headed over to the Pewter City Gym in order to challenge Brock. I defeated the lone Gym trainer inside and then I challenged Brock. I used my Piloswine against Brock's Graveler and I defeated it with Earthquake, then I used Meganium against his Omastar and I beat it with Giga Drain. I used Quagsire's Surf attack against Rhyhorn and Onix, and then I used Ampharos's ThunderPunch against Kabutops. I obtained the Boulder Badge from Brock and I left his Gym. I healed my Pokemon at Pokemon Center.

After receving the Volcano badge I flew back to Virdian City and healed my Pokémon at the Pokémon Center. Then I visited the Viridian Gym, where Blue was waiting for me. We began the battle and I used Dragonite against his first Pokémon, Pidgeot. Dragonite took down Pidgeot with Thunderpunch. Blue sent out Rhydon and I switched Dragonite for Feraligatr, who took out Rhydon with Surf. Espeon I took down Exeggutor and Alakazam with Shadow Ball, then I used Onix against his Arcanine. After getting hit with Extreemspeed, Onix took down Arcanine with Earthqueak and I won the Gym battle. I got the Earth badge, the final Kanto gym badge. I left the Viridian gym and healed my Pokémon in the Pokémon Center. Once that was done, I flew to Pallet Town and visited Professor Oak. He congratulated me and grated me the access to Silver Cave, where many strong Pokémon lives. After talking with Professor Oak, I flew back to Viridan City and headed west from there. I entered the building and headed right through the now cleared exit of the building. After reaching Route 28, I saved the game.
    Pokémon XY

I headed over to Mt. Moon to the east of Pewter City after I obtained the Boulder Badge from Brock. I arrived at Route 3 and I battled against several trainers in that area as I passed through the mountains. I eventually arrived at the foot of Mt. Moon and I entered the cavern only to spot my rival there. He challenged me to a battle and I won easily, then he left the cave and I was able to explore a bit more. I went to Mt. Moon Square and visited the shop there, then I searched for a Clefairy inside the cave and I caught one. I returned to Pewter City afterwards and I went south to Route 2 again. I passed through what used to be the Viridian Forest and I eventually arrived in Viridian City. I swapped Pokemon and saved.

I spent some time on Gold a couple of days ago since it had been about a year since I last played it. My game is 11 years old now and fortunately my internal battery and save file are both still intact. Anyway, I started by climbing Mt. Silver to see if Red was there. He was, so I battled him. After that battle, I went to Indigo Plateau and defeated the Elite Four again. I believe I have been entered into the Hall of Fame 98 times now. When that was done, I did a few little things such as playing at the Goldenrod Game Corner and checking the lucky number draw. Then, I just explored various areas for fun.

I went to the local Trainer House in Viridian City and I participated in a battle there against Cal. I beat his Feraligatr, Typhlosion, and Meganium, then I headed out to purchase some items at the Poke Mart. There wasn't much left to do in town since Blue wasn't at the Viridian City Gym at the moment, so I went south to Route 1 on my way to Pallet Town. I battled against a few wild Pokemon and caught a Furret in the tall grass, then I visited Red's house upon arrival in Pallet Town. I spoke to Daisy at Blue's house, then I went to Professor Oak's lab. After speaking with him I Surfed south towards Cinnabar Island which was where Blue was at the moment. I battled some trainers along the sea and I saved on the island.

After doing a LOT of training with wild Pokémon and the Elite Four, my Team was....

Dragonite Level 68
    Feraligatr Level 76
    Tyranitar(evolved from a newly caught Larvitar)Level 66
    Pidgeot Level 70
    Machoke(newly caught)Level 64
    Haunter Level 65

I decided to explore the Silver Cave. After picking up exploring and all the items in the cave, I finally reached the place where RED was standing. Then we started our Pokémon battle.
    My Tyranitor took down Red's Pikachu by using Rock Slide, then he sent out Venesaur and I sent out Pidgeot after returning Tyranitor. After Pidgeot used Fly on Venesaur, he got hit by Solarbeam and it lowered his health....but he was still able to defeat Venesaur by using Fly again. Then he sent out his strogest Pokémon Snorlax! It gave me a lot of trouble, but eventually my Machoke was able to defeat it. Tyranitor took out Espon by using Crunch and Feraligatr defeated Charizard by using Surf.
    After Red was defeated, he disappeared! Then the credits began to roll. I skipped the credits and continiued the game, then I flew to Goldenrod City. I saved the game in Goldenrod City's Pokémon Center.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 4th October 2013 at 4:06 AM.
    Pokémon XY

I arrived at Cinnabar Island and I met Blue there. After speaking with him I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I Surfed east towards the Seafoam Islands where Blaine had built his new Gym after the old one was destroyed by the eruption. I battled a few more Swimmers in the area and I battled wild Tentacool every time I moved through the sea route, but I eventually arrived at the islands and I battled Blaine inside the cave/Gym. I used my Quagsire against his Rapidash and Magcargo and I beat both with Surf, then I used Piloswine against his Magmar. I thought Earthquake would defeat it, but Magmar withstood it and I had to use Pidgeot to finally beat it. I saved after getting the Volcano Badge.

I recently tried catching Lugia in Crystal. I started by attacking it with Lev. 60+ Typhlosion(Fire attacks) and 50+ Jynx(Ice Attacks), Feraligator(Ice and Water) and Raichu(Electric). But everytime I hit it with an attack it would use Recover.

After a few attempts to freeze it with Ice Punch and Powder Snow(Draining it's Recover pp, although it has way more than 10pp of that), and paralyzing did nothing. Recover got on my nerves after the 15th time, although that did give me more chances to freeze it though it always defrosted fast. I finally tried my Lv. 51 Jynx's moves Lovely Kiss to put it to sleep and Nightmare.

In 3 turns Nightmare dwindled down it's hp to only 1 and I used an Ultra ball each move missing, but finally caught it at 1hp.

After winning my seventh Kanto Gym badge, I flew to Cinnabar Island and I healed my Pokemon there. I went back to Viridian City afterwards since Blue had finally returned to the Viridian City Gym. I found him there and I challenged him right away since there were no Gym trainers at his Gym. I used my Ampharos against his Pidgeot and I beat it with ThunderPunch, then I used Quagsire's Surf against Blue's Rhydon. I took a chance and used my Piloswine against his Exeggutor and I beat it with Blizzard, then I used Ampharos again against Gyarados. I used Piloswine's Earthquake against Blue's Arcanine, then finally I used Meganium against his Alakazam. I obtained the Earth Badge from Blue and then I saved.

I've just started a play through of Pokemon gold after beating Pokemon yellow and i pick chikorita as he was the original i pick on my very first play through of gold in 1999. on my way from prof elm's lab to Mr Pokemon's house i trained up my chikorita aswell as picking up the the map card from cherry grove and picking up the free berry's Along the way After Reciving the odd egg and pokedex from Mr Pokemon and prof oak i proceed back to new bark town after receiving Prof elm's phone call. Battle my rival just outside of Cherry grove and wiped the floor with useing my lvl 11 chikorita. Then proceeded to name my rival Kail (After my best friend who got me into Pokemon with Red) gave elm the odd egg and received 5 pokeballs from his assistantand proceed to cherry grove where i bought 16 more pokeballs and start catching and traing some pokemon.

Chikorita lvl 10
    Growl
    Tackle
    Reflect
    Razor Leaf

HootHoot lvl 10
    Growl
    Tackle
    Foresight

Rattata lvl 10
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Quick Attack

Sentret lvl 10
    Tackle
    Defense Curl

ATM i'm just out side of violet city training up to beat Faulkner and the Bellsprout tower in the process i've caught a Caterpie,Zubat,Geodude,Bellsprout and Dunsparse Just more lvl grinding to all lvl 15 to go, on a side note i have forgotten how good the 2nd gen is and why it's my favorite over all the nostalgia is strong lol
    With Out Evil There Would Be No Good In A World Were for Every Shade Of Blue There is a shade Of Grey

After obtaining the Earth Badge, I headed out of the Viridian City Gym and healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed south towards Pallet Town afterwards and I visited Professor Oak's lab. After talking to him, I visited Daisy's house and I had her groom one of my Pokemon to increase its happiness. I flew to Viridian City after that and I headed west to Route 22 and I soon arrived at the Pokemon League Reception Gate. I headed further west when I got there and arrived at Route 28. I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass as I made my way towards Mt. Silver and I caught a wild Dodrio and Rapidash as well. I headed over to the Pokemon Center at the foot of the mountain and healed my Pokemon.

Restarting Crystal, going with randomly thought Pokemon. As of now, I have a L16 Totodile and L16 Hoothoot. Waiting for morning so I can get a Sentret.

... I swear, the reason I restarted Crystal is because I felt like raising a Furret. o.o

Am thinking for one last Pokemon to fit into the roster, maybe a Butterfree? Idk yet. Or a Venomoth. Either one of those two, I guess.

I left the Pokemon Center at the base of Mt. Silver's cave and I headed into the cavern itself after battling some more wild Pokemon outside in the tall grass. I wandered around the first part of the cavern and I battled my way through the various wild Pokemon that popped up. I caught a wild Larvitar and then I entered the bigger cavern and I used Surf and Waterfall. I wandered around one of the smaller caves and encountered and caught a wild Misdreavus, then I headed back down the waterfall and I moved north some more towards another part of Mt. Silver. I eventually arrived at a brightly lit chamber and I walked towards the end and spotted Red waiting there. I saved the game before battling against him.

On Crystal I'm currently training all my Pokemon to level 40.All of them.It's harder to do with my Jumpluff because the move he knows is Tackle.It's easy with my Eevee,and strangly,my Growlithe.I'm going to take on Chuck,so I'm training on Tentacool/Tenacruel.I hit B when my Feraligatr was going to learn Slash,but Cut seems better then freaking Water Gun and Ice Punch.I also have to train my Granbull who's only move is Fire Punch.And she's female.I think I may go back to Goldenrod and get Thunder Punch.If I can get enough money.This harder then I thought.
    Claimer of Inigo, dancing swordsman.
    Claimer of Electabuzz, electric storm.

I batted against Red inside of Mt. Silver's cavern and I used my Golem against his Pikachu first. I managed to defeat it with Earthquake which was super effective and enough to beat his strongest Pokemon. I used my Ampharos against his Blastoise and beat it with ThunderPunch, then I used Quagsire against Red's Snorlax. That battle lasted a long time but I eventually defeated Snorlax and I used my Pidgeot against Red's Venusaur and I defeated it with Fly, which was super effective. I switched over to my Golem and used it against Red's Espeon afterwards. After beating it with a few Earthquake attacks, I switched back to Quagsire to beat Red's Charizard with Surf. I defeated Red and the game credits rolled again.

I got my team figured out.... for the time being, I guess.

So I started with Totodile. Keeping in mind of getting a Sentret, I stayed around Littleroot after giving the Odd Egg to Elm. It was still night and I wanted to train another Pokemon, so I caught a Hoothoot and trained him. Morning after that I got a Sentret and, just for the sake of randomness, decided to raise a Butterfree as well so I got a Caterpie.

Continuing with the game, I got the egg from the Day Care man. Magby hatched out, and I decided to raise him as well seeing that I have no Pokemon that has any Fire type attack yet. I think this will be my final team. As of now, I'm getting ready to challenge Whitney. I got my team of Croconaw, Butterfree, Noctowl, Furret and Magby up to L21, and went to the gym.

I traded some Pokemon to my spare Crystal version, then I restarted Gold version. I named my character Edward and I awoke in my room in New Bark Town. I headed downstairs and spoke to my mother there. I received the Pokegear from her and then I headed outside. I visited a couple of house around town, then after getting kicked by the boy near Professor Elm's Lab, I entered it. I spoke to Professor Elm and I got my Starter Pokemon there (Cyndaquil). I headed out afterwards and I prepared to leave town. I walked along Route 29 and I battled some wild Sentret and Pidgey to level up my Cyndaquil. I headed all the way west until I arrived in Cherrygrove City. I got a tour of the town and then I got the Map Card.

I managed to defeat Whitney with some difficulties. Bad time to realize 3 of my 5 Pokemon are weak to Rock XD Ah well. At least Butterfree's Sleep Powder kept the cow from rolling too much. After she slept I simply spammed Confusion (I think) and managed to finish her off. Got my third badge, and went off on the way.

I entered the Bug Catching Competition and caught a Beedrill. Won the third place and got a Gold Berry, then continued to Ecruteak. Met Santos along the way, too, and he gave me a Magnet, which I made Magby hold. Better than nothing, I guess, seeing that he has ThunderPunch on him. I reached Ecruteak and entered the Burned Tower. Saw the rival, decided to train a bit more before continuing with the story. Maybe until I got my team to L30, seeing that they're now around L26-27. If I'm not too lazy enough. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th March 2014 at 3:56 AM.

After getting a tour of Cherrygrove City, I headed over to the Pokemon Center to heal my Cyndaquil and then I visited some houses and then I went north to Route 30. I wandered through some tall grass and I battled a couple more Pokemon to level up Cyndaquil. I headed further north towards Mr. Pokemon's house and I spoke to him and Professor Oak there. I received the Egg that I was supposed to retrieve for Professor Elm and then the Pokedex from Professor Oak. I headed back outside and received a call on my Pokegear about a robbery at Professor Elm's lab. I headed back south towards Cherrygrove City and I battled a boy and his Totodile on my way out to Route 29. I saved the game after beating him.

Decided to start over my Crystal having recently beaten my Yellow, which sadly had its file erased. I started a new one & saved to see if the battery had run out & the game retained the data of the new file, hopefully when I check tomorrow it will not have "Continue" again since it would mean my file didn't erase out of no where. Anyway, I plan on having my team consist of (mostly) Pokemon I've never really used before. Besides Typhlosion, I plan on having Hypno, Weezing, Lanturn, & Fearow. I don't know who to have for the sixth slot, plus it depends on what I hatch from the bonus Daycare Egg. Anyway, I intended soft reset for a female Cyndaquil, luckily for me I got it on the first try. I named her EmberWench, I'm going to be kinda stupid with the nicknames. Skipping ahead to fighting the rival I take him on at Level 8, he gets a Critical Hit in on me midway & it looks like I might have to soft reset to try again but I manage to live with 1 HP & take him out. Not really knowing what to name him I decide to call him Duke.

Story stuff happens & I get the free Pokeballs. I decide to catch a Rattata that I name Attarat for no real reason since I'm not gonna be using it. I make it to Violet City with little issue, & since I screwed up my plans with Spearow (long story) I go to Route 36 I believe it is just to see what I might find. After a few encounters I find a Level 5 Gastly. I catch it right off the bat with a Pokeball & name it BooBerry. I go through Sprout Tower & then go fight Falkner & win with BooBerry at Level 11 & EmberWench at Level 14. Right now I'm at Route 32, once I beat nearly all the trainers there (stupid Magikarp trainer) I'll make my way to Azela past Union Cave.

After beating the kid with the Totodile, I headed into Route 29 and I battled more wild Pokemon throughout the tall grass on the route. I headed further east until I finally arrived at Professor Elm's Lab. I spoke to him and a police officer there and I named the mysterious kid from before. After all that hoopla, I spoke to Professor Elm again and I gave him the Egg that I had previously received from Mr. Pokemon. I wandered out afterwards and I returned to Route 29. I soon arrived at Cherrygrove City again after capturing a wild Hoothoot and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there and I also bought some items at the Poke Mart. I went to Route 30 again and I battled a couple of trainers on the route and saved.

Before going to bed last night I made it through Union Cave & then not wanting to do anything at Azaela yet, decided to walk around to hatch the Togepi egg. After about maybe ten minutes or so it finally did, a male Togepi that I named FairyJump for....well I don't know why. I decided to level it up enough so that it could get Metronome & mess around with it a bit. First attack was Sacred Fire. I saved at that route hoping to wake up this morning so I could get a Spearow, but to my surprise my Pokegear said it was still like 8 PM Monday. My battery must be on its last legs or something, so hopefully my data doesn't get erased from it running out soon >_>

I got Togepi but I'm still using mainly Gastly & Quilava for the Slowpoke Well & Azalea Gym parts. I take him/her down with no issue, same with my rival who as you know battles you as you try to leave Azalea. Illex Forest is uneventful, so onto Rule Route 34. First Pokemon I run into is a Drowzee that I wanted, so I catch it & name it Lunesta. I try to avoid all the trainers that I could so that I could go get the Spearow from the guard above Goldenrod City. After I do that I go get the Daycare Egg that I spent some maybe twenty minutes trying to hatch. Igglybuff came out, which to me wasn't worth the effort. Then I spent maybe like fifteen minutes or so on the Game Corner, turning 50 Coins into about 1,000 Coins. After, I leveled up the two new party members & threw some to the other two as well, then beat Whitney with relatively little problem. Now I'm at the National Park as I make my way to Ecruteak City.

I moved along Route 30 some more after battling some trainers and I caught a few more Pokemon. I soon arrived at the entrance to Dark Cave and I caught a Dunsparce and Geodude inside. I headed out of the cave after some minor level grinding and I headed west to Route 31. I battled a Bug Catcher around there and then I passed through the gatehouse that led into Violet City. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I visited the Poke Mart to purchase items after that. I visited Earl's Pokemon Academy after that and I went south to Route 32 after. I caught a wild Mareep and Wooper and added both to my team that already consisted of Cyndaquill, Hoothoot, Bellsprout, and Geodude.

Reaching Route 36 I had to go all the way back to get the Squitbottle in order to fight Sudowoodo. It was caught with little effort, I didn't nickname it as I'm not gonna really use it for anything. I avoided the remaining trainers on the route so that I could use them for Exp when I get Koffing a bit later. I make it to Ecruteak City & go into the Burned Tower right away. A couple of encounters in I find a Koffing & catch is as quickly as I can. I nickname it PillowTalk. I go in deeper to battle my rival who I beat with no real problems & drop down after to release the Legendary Beasts. I went back down to Route 37 to level Koffing a bit, then battle the Kimono Girls to get Surf, & finally challenge Morty to battle. Drowzee takes care of most of the Ghosts easily, nothing much to say here. Togepi did have some fun though with his Gengar, dodging both Hypnosis attacks while countering with Metronome Mind Reader & Supersonic. Then comes Conversion2 into a Dark type which did me in as I then became open to Ghost attacks.

I then go all the way to Olivine City while avoiding all the trainers that I can so that I can use them to help level the Chinchou I tried getting with my new Good Rod. After about ten attempts at fishing in Olivine I get one, I nicknamed it BaitTopic. I still have Togepi on the team but I don't really use it. Everyone is in the mid twenties after backtracking a bit, & somehow they are all female gendered. I probably won't end up using six Pokemon, so it looks like I have my unintentional harem team set >_> I saved in the Lighthouse so that soon I can make my way to the top to advance the story.

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 LastLast