Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

Finnmonster Guest

Today I finished the happiness training of Eevee and evolved it into Umbreon. Won three gym leaders: Morty, Chuck and Jasmine. I also scared the three legendary beasts away so I might run into them sooner or later. Caught the shiny Gyarados and nicknamed it Gyarosso.

Did it evolve before L43? What level was it?

I've been trying to breed a Corsola with Ice Beam on Silver (hoping against all hope that my book overlooked something), but it didn't happen. I guess I'll just teach the father BarryPKMN (Omastar) Rain Dance so that when I trade the egg over and hatch it in Gold, she'll have Surf, Rain Dance, and Bubblebeam (and Tackle, apparently).
    Oh. First I'll mate Corsola with a Slowpoke who knows Amnesia (now that I remember that I have the means), then mate the resulting female with Barry PKMN for Surf, Bubblebeam, and his stats. Since Corsola isn't going to have any physical attacks, it's best that she have a skill that raises her total SpA and stays longer than 5 turns. I want her to have Surf, Bubblebeam, Psychic and Amnesia.

And what the hell. I just half-fainted my Scyther trying to whittle away Slowpoke's health... to catch it with a master ball. I hope it's male....
    Nope, it's female. Crap. I'll try three others. Shoot, Slowpoke are rare here (in Red Seafoam)....

So I now have a male Slowbro with Amnesia on Silver. I hope Corsola likes him. She'd better.
    YES! Now while I'm waiting, I've got to hatch this egg (I was trying for a shiny Sentret, but it doesn't matter much now).

Ok, She was born with Tackle and Amnesia. Now I wonder something. My book says that egg moves come only from the father. That means the next Corsola I breed won't have Amnesia, right? Darn. ;_; Maybe I should teach Amnesia A (Slowbro) Psychic and Surf, and hope for a male Corsola baby. I think the baby'll hatch to have Psychic, Surf, Amnesia, and probably Tackle. I can get Bubblebeam later.

...Wow, I should beat the E5 again sooner or later; I'm running out of money.
    Last edited by Kthleen; 2nd December 2005 at 10:36 PM.

PokeFreek05 Guest

Ill make you a hacked gb crystal rom if you give me your account

Finnmonster Guest

Did it evolve before L43? What level was it?
    Do you mean my Umbreon? It evolved on lv.25 like I had planned. I was going to evolve it earlier but it's happiness wasn't then maxed out, so...

Pryce's beaten, the TR mess is beaten, next I should win Clair. I saw Entei a couple of times, other dogs are still hiding. Scyther is my thief this time in this game. I'll use it in BC Contests, so I might thief some items there. I caught Ditto. Got the Shuckle in Cianwood, turned my Berries into Berry Juice, and then I breeded the Shuckle with my new Ditto and now I'm hatching their Egg.

This was funny:
    I was looking for the Ditto with my Thief-Scyther. After a long search I finally managed to find this pink transformer. I used False Swipe and Ditto used Transform. Then I withdrew Scyther and sent out Noctowl. Scyther-Ditto used Thief and stole my Noctowl's Ice Berry. Noctowl used Hypnosis and I caught Ditto. The funny thing is that I never had seen Thief working before this Ditto used it and stole my berry. Needless to say, my Ditto is nowadays called PinkThief.

So....
    I got tired of breeding, and I had little money, so I went and beat the E5 with my Eevee team (Carmen the Eevee, Lukas the Jolteon, Undine the Vaporeon, Inigo the Flareon, Leila the Umbreon, and Cyrus the Espeon) a couple of times. Now I'm training them almost to L70 (with a couple hundred exp. points to spare, so that when I beat the E5 again, they grow to L70). I'll catch five Pidgey and trade them for my Gold group.

I think I was right about Psychic/Surf/Amnesia/Tackle (though I don't remember for sure). I just hope that when I trade it over, it'll hatch to be male.

I am currently leveling up my team.I am working on leveling up Heracross to learn Megahorn.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2ceoq3s.jpg[/IMG]
    "drawn by the artistic SapphireL.Thank you"

"Banner made by the creative RainbowIslands.Thank you"

Current Shiny Pokemon
    -Rapidash(C) -Ursaring(G) -Seel(FR) -Elektrike(R) -Manectric(R) -Spearow(P) -Lillipup(W) Palpitoad(W)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!(^started by SapphireL!)

Finnmonster Guest

Hah. Now I have enough MooMoo milks stolen, I can focus on training and buy the items I want. This is so different, it feels funny to feel itself rich.

Those two dogs are still hiding... well, I might see them while I'm training. The first trainer I faced in Blackthorn Gym had so tough dragons that I have to train more. I didn't lose to him, but...

I guess I'll have to catch a Waterfall slave. Just can't wait...
    Whoa! It was Christmas a couple of years ago when I visited the Kanto region first time. Now it feels like it's Christmas again... well, it is almost Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeFreek05
    Ill make you a hacked gb crystal rom if you give me your account
    Hey retard, No talking about ROMS in this God Damn forum.

Finnmonster Guest

OMFG!!! My mum found our GBC link cable! It has been lost for a loooong time- after two years mum finally found it. We can trade again! YIPPEE!

My party's average level is 45. I wonder if I can beat Clair.

evolved wooper to quagsire at level 50
    EDIT-caght entei,teddyursa,evolved slowpoke caght dusclops<joking
    Last edited by zeppelin; 9th December 2005 at 12:18 PM.

hatched togepi and evolve my kakuna into a beedrill
    PASBL
    Fighting Gym Leader
    TYRANIDOS KICKS ARCEUS
    Statistics and squad may not be up to date.
    Trainer Level 4 - KOs:104 TP:237.5 SP:15.5 C+ Referee
    38 - 21 - 13

First day of the monotype challenge! I named myself Ishi, started off with Chikorita (and named him Cut Slave), and named my rival Sad. I caught Geodude (and named her Glub, with a long u) to use only until I caught an Onix, put CS in the PC, and beat Faulkner with her. I caught an Onix (and named him Oracle), and now we're training. I'm going to catch a Spearow for a Fly slave (guess what I'm going to name it!) and use it and CS only until I can get a Skarmory. We haven't gotten past Union Cave yet.

Team:

Oracle @nothing
    Onix - L9
    HP: 28
    Atk: 15
    Def: 35
    SpA: 13
    SpD: 16
    Spd: 19
    -Tackle
    -Screech
    Last edited by Kthleen; 9th December 2005 at 9:48 PM.

Finnmonster Guest

Good luck to your monotype quest, Kthleen!

I traded some of the "important" Pokémon to Gold so my little sister could start her Silver game again. These Pokémon are: sister's favourite Flareon, my very ol' shiny Gyarados from my previous Gold game, all the three shinies found in Silver, and Entei.
    I beat Clair. Then I trained a lot. But not enough, I thought at that moment.

E4 HQ: I thought my rival would appear again, but he didn't. I accidentally went up the stairs. Oops. I had saved before the place where rival would appear, but I hadn't planned to beat the Elite Four. Oops.

Well, I then tried to battle the whole E4 to see how much I have to train before I'd really try to beat the league. My party was like this:

Mudaki (Quagsire) lv.42 ~Ice Punch, Surf, Earthquake, Amnesia
    Moonpaw (Umbreon) lv.44 ~Return, Faint Attack, Confuse Ray, Mean Look
    Couscous (Growlithe) lv.46 ~Bite, Flame Wheel, Roar, Agility
    Scentai (Meganium) lv.43 ~Body Slam, Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Light Screen
    Elecs (Ampharos) lv.45 ~Thunderpunch, Strength, Cotton Spore, Thunder Wave
    Judge (Noctowl) lv.43 ~Confusion, Fly, Foresight, Hypnosis

I was going to train Growlithe to teach it Flamethrower (and maybe evolve it, but I didn't have Fire Stone) and Noctowl to teach it Dream Eater. My party was quite low-leveled, I thought. But what happened when I took the E4 challenge too early?

I won. I won the E4. Without saving. I didn't want to save because I thought that if somebody beats me, I couldn't continue at all. So, if I had restarted in the middle of the challenge, I would've continued from the place before the E4 stairs.

OK, my win was quite cheap. Because my Pokémon were slow and their movesets were bad, they took pretty much of damage, but none of them never fainted -so I used items to keep them alive. I hadn't bought any, but I used the items I had found during the adventure.

Thank you.
    Wow, you were lucky!

My book fnocking lied to me! Onix can't learn Rollout!
    That means Glub's back in my team, and Oracle's out.

Yesterday, we got really far. Oracle and I beat Bugsy and Sad. By then, I really wanted my Corsola! So then I beat Whitney, caught Sudowoodo (named him Suit), and ran (well, biked) to Olivine for the Good Rod. I caught one and named her Cindery. I remembered that I wanted a baby Corsola, so in Silver I taught the mother Corsola Psychic and mated her with Amnesia A. I prehatched the egg (it contained a female with Psychic, Surf, Amnesia, and Tackle! Yes!), then reset to when the egg hadn't hatched. I traded the egg for Cindery, hatched it, and named her... Cindery. While we were training, I noticed something that horrified me: Amnesia raises Special Defense, not Special Attack! ;_; So I decided to keep either Recover or Rain Dance instead. Then I got TM04 and copied it and Oracle purely to give my Silver version TM04 (I was NOT going to use two of either of them on my Gold). That's how I got the original Cindery back. Then sorrow:

Booted up a TM. It contained ROLLOUT. Teach ROLLOUT to a POK&#233;MON?

>YES
    NO

Oracle
    L24 NOT ABLE

Aw, schnat. So Glub got it instead. (I didn't want to wait till L31.) I raised her from L13 (where I left her after getting Oracle) to L24 to match Suit and Cindery. Now I'm deciding what her last move should be (she's keeping the planned Rock Throw, Rollout, and Defense Curl, but she can't get Screech like Onix can), perhaps Magnitude, or maybe Double Team.

This morning, I was looking out for any other "surprises" on the offline Pok&#233;dex I got from Pok&#233;mon UK (apparently now known as PKMN.net). I found one, but this time, it was a good one. I was making sure the other Pokemon I planned out could indeed learn what I planned, including Skarmory learning both Cut and Fly. I then remembered that Farfetch'd can learn those two, too. So I went and checked where I could find it: Rts. 38 and 39. Where the hell are they? Probably in Kanto somewhere.... Nope! They're on the way to Olivine! YES! So I tried three or four times to catch one. I named her Cut-Fly and taught her Cut. Now my team's name is unpronounceable (SCRGPF?). Cut Slave, Fly Slave (who's useless now), Oracle, original Cindery, and Togepi's egg are in the PC; Glub, Suit, Cindery, and Cut-Fly are with me. We're in Ecruteak. I want to beat Morty so I can use Surf and get my Psyduck. Why couldn't they have made Rhyhorn accessible earlier? 15:10 logged.

Darn it, I need a template that I can just fill in when I start a new team, instead of copy and paste then erasing things. So....

@
    - L
    HP:
    Atk:
    Def:
    SpA:
    SpD:
    Spd:
    -
    -
    -
    -

And my team:

Glub @nothing
    Geodude - L24
    HP: 59
    Atk: 48
    Def: 62
    SpA: 24
    SpD: 24
    Spd: 24
    -Rock Throw
    -Rollout
    -Magnitude
    -Defense Curl

Cindery @nothing
    Corsola - L24
    HP: 71
    Atk: 39
    Def: 53
    SpA: 42
    SpD: 52
    Spd: 31
    -Surf
    -Psychic
    -Recover
    -Amnesia

Suit @nothing
    Sudowoodo - L24
    HP: 75
    Atk: 59
    Def: 66
    SpA: 25 (;_;)
    SpD: 42
    Spd: 24
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Low Kick
    Last edited by Kthleen; 11th December 2005 at 5:39 PM.

Finnmonster Guest

Hehe. I have beaten every Kanto gym leader, and my highest level Pokémon is Meganium, lv.50. Blue was the hardest leader to beat. His Pokémon were mainly between lv.52-58. I won him by using my type advantages. (Watch out his Arcanine! It toasted my poor Quagsire! But his Alakazam was funny, it couldn't damage my Umbreon.)

Next I should visit Mt.Silver, beat Red, catch legendaries... travel between the regions using Magnet Train and S.S.Aqua, thief Lucky Egg and other items, fill the Pokédex (I have 50 Pokémon and I've seen about 180), learn to breed Pokémon in G/S/C...

We trained to L30 before taking on the Ecruteak gym. It was hell because he kept using Curse and Hypnosis on us, but after about three tries (T_T), we won. Then I went and got a Psyduck and named him WhWfFlshRS because he's going to be my Whirlpool/Waterfall/Flash/Rock Smash slave. 19:58

Team:

Glub @nothing
    Geodude - L31
    HP: 75
    Atk: 62
    Def: 80
    SpA: 31
    SpD: 31
    Spd: 31
    -Rock Throw
    -Rollout
    -Magnitude
    -Defense Curl

Cindery @nothing
    Corsola - L31
    HP: 91
    Atk: 50
    Def: 69
    SpA: 54
    SpD: 67
    Spd: 41
    -Surf
    -Bubblebeam
    -Psychic
    -Recover

Suit @nothing
    Sudowoodo - L31
    HP: 96
    Atk: 78
    Def: 87
    SpA: 34
    SpD: 56
    Spd: 33
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Low Kick

Woot. I beat RED in my Crystal game. I didn't intend to, but I was there and thought, "Why not? I saved."
    So I beat him with my four level 50 to 55 pokemon. Thank you Venusaur and Leech seed. Should it be that easy to win against LV70-ish pokemon?

Restarted Silver. I have a Totodile, Gastly and a Larvitar that won't listen to me. :P Let's see if I can beat the first Gym leader, eh?
    Leaf Green Team

My thread was stickied, W00TZ0RZ!!

To celebrate, I finally caught that Snorlax! It awoke to the Pok&#233; Flute Channel, but I was ready. Marowak was all set up, and Thieved Snorlax's precious Leftovers the first turn. It was a long and drawn out capture-fest (thank you, Rest.. >_<), but with Teh Skarm's Sand-Attack and Sheepy's Cotton Spore, I got its stats to the point where Great/Ultra Balls generally shook twice (I saw very little difference between Great and Ultra for this catch). Eventually, once Snorlax stopped Resting, Marowak could Bonemerang and False Swipe him to 1HP. I caught him on the third throw after that.

Hooray, for now I'm free to explore Diglett's Cave and finish the rest of the Kanto adventure! Then, it's time for Side-Quests! (I haven't taken the Odd Egg or done the Ruins of Alph yet!)

Current team: same as last time. XD
    Shiny Lovers ClubChristian Alliance

PkMn Pearl: 4468 0773 8281 • MKDS: 356611 325184 • Puzzle League: 429641 119596
    Red Shinies: 4/15 ∗ Shiny Cover Legendaries: 2/8 ∗ Shiny Grass Starters: 1/4

None of my shinies are for trade unless I mention otherwise.

I did a lot. A whole lot. I beat the rest of the Johto gym leaders (Janine was easy, Chuck and Pryce were a bit hard, and Clair took, like, 10 tries), beat TR, evolved Glub twice and learned that she could learn Earthquake, raised G/S/C (jajajajaja) to L48-49, and today I got three new friends on Victory Road. I caught Rana the female Rhyhorn, then Raja the male Rhyhorn, then I mated them to produce the beautiful baby Rani (female). I think I might look for another male (Raja had better stats in almost everything [but Defense, which was the same] than Rana, but was slower [28 versus 32]); I don't quite feel like buying 10 Carbos to get Rani's speed from 8 to 10. I also want to be extremely careful because I can use only one Fury Cutter TM and only one Dig TM.

Team:

Rani @nothing
    Rhyhorn - L5 (D'aww!)
    HP: 23
    Atk: 14
    Def: 15
    SpA: 9
    SpD: 9
    Spd: 8
    -Strength
    -Stomp
    -Tail Whip
    -Scary Face

Glub @Hard Stone
    Golem - L48
    HP: 155
    Atk: 130
    Def: 157
    SpA: 76
    SpD: 86
    Spd: 77
    -Rock Throw
    -Rollout
    -Earthquake
    -Defense Curl

Cindery @Mystic Water
    Corsola - L48
    HP: 140
    Atk: 81
    Def: 109
    SpA: 86
    SpD: 105
    Spd: 67
    -Surf
    -Bubblebeam
    -Psychic
    -Recover

Suit @Nevermeltice
    Sudowoodo - L49
    HP: 154
    Atk: 128
    Def: 142
    SpA: 59
    SpD: 93
    Spd: 57
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Low Kick
    Last edited by Kthleen; 18th December 2005 at 9:00 PM.

Lets see...My current happenings is I am breeding lots of pokemon.Facing the Elite Four while I wait for them to breed.I hatch and repeat.I have beaten the Elite Four over 64 times now.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2ceoq3s.jpg[/IMG]
    "drawn by the artistic SapphireL.Thank you"

"Banner made by the creative RainbowIslands.Thank you"

Current Shiny Pokemon
    -Rapidash(C) -Ursaring(G) -Seel(FR) -Elektrike(R) -Manectric(R) -Spearow(P) -Lillipup(W) Palpitoad(W)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!(^started by SapphireL!)

12-18-05

I raised Glub and Cindery to L49 while looking for other potential mates for Rana. (I've tried catching about six other males [Rada, Raniada, Rania, Rayia, Rax, and Roxy; I think that's all], and none of them were as fit as Raja. Compared to Raja, Rax lacked in Def, SpD [SpA doesn't matter, but it was the same # as SpD], and Speed [26!]. Roxy was quicker [33], but lacked in HP, Def, and SpD. Everybody else just lacked. Rani got a good daddy. I'm going to train her.) I'll get to raising Rani soon.

The stats I wrote down (HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spd):

Rana L35
    110/66/79/35/35/32

Raja L35
    111/73/79/36/36/28

Rax L35
    111/73/76/28/28/26

12-20-05

I've been raising Rani a lot, mostly now with Tentacool/cruel near Cianwood and trainers I intentionally left unfought. (I've been training her as if I hadn't fought the gym leaders yet: have her at least 5 levels above the highest of the gym leader's Pok&#233;mon, then we go to the next town.) She has better stats than her dad; at L35, her stats were 116/80/90/47/47/42! I did use six Carbos on her (and gave the rest to the others on my team). At L37, I gave her Dig. When she gets to L45, we'll start training on Victory Road. I'm still debating as to whether I want to give her the EQ TM or not; she'll learn EQ naturally, but she'll learn it at L55, and she grows sooo slowly.... 51:02 logged.

I've also noticed that some of Suit's other stats have changed. How in the hell? Maybe I typoed (typo'd? How do you spell that?) on the previous ones....

Team:

Rani @Soft Sand
    Rhyhorn - L43
    HP: 142
    Atk: 100
    Def: 111
    SpD: 59
    Spd: 53
    -Dig
    -Strength
    -Stomp
    -Tail Whip

Glub @Hard Stone
    Golem - L49
    HP: 158
    Atk: 133
    Def: 160
    SpA: 78
    SpD: 88
    Spd: 80
    -Rock Throw
    -Rollout
    -Earthquake
    -Defense Curl

Cindery @Mystic Water
    Corsola - L49
    HP: 143
    Atk: 82
    Def: 112
    SpA: 88
    SpD: 108
    Spd: 70
    -Surf
    -Bubblebeam
    -Psychic
    -Recover

Suit @Nevermeltice
    Sudowoodo - L49
    HP: 155
    Atk: 128
    Def: 143
    SpD: 93
    Spd: 59
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Low Kick

12-23-05

I've been training my team to L62. Maybe I'll go one or three more levels before I take on the E5. If Clair showed me anything, it's that even 6 levels won't do, especially against Dragonite, one of which has Blizzard. Now I've got 12 levels on Lance's highest! Alas, gaining ~14000 exp. 612-891 at a time is crap.... (Except Cindery, who hasn't even broken 10000 yet....)
    We beat Sad again. Rani learned EQ naturally, and she evolved! I'm still training Glub to L62, and I'm debating as to whether I really want to teach Rani Fury Cutter. And the pronunciation of Suit's name varies from regular ("sute") to "swit," though I've been leaning towards the latter as of recently.

Team:

Rani @Soft Sand
    Rhydon - L62
    HP: 240
    Atk: 208
    Def: 199
    SpA: 109
    SpD: 109
    Spd: 100
    -Earthquake
    -Dig
    -Strength
    -Tail Whip

Glub @Hard Stone
    Golem - L61
    HP: 200
    Atk: 170
    Def: 204
    SpA: 100
    SpD: 112
    Spd: 103
    -Rock Throw
    -Rollout
    -Earthquake
    -Defense Curl

Cindery @Mystic Water
    Corsola - L62
    HP: 183
    Atk: 109
    Def: 145
    SpA: 115
    SpD: 140
    Spd: 91
    -Surf
    -Bubblebeam
    -Psychic
    -Recover

Suit @Nevermeltice
    Sudowoodo - L62
    HP: 199
    Atk: 168
    Def: 186
    SpA: 78
    SpD: 122
    Spd: 78
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Low Kick
    Last edited by Kthleen; 23rd December 2005 at 6:56 PM.

starded aigain with crystal so far
    cyndio-LV19
    woopero-LV15
    egg
    badges 2
    Last edited by zeppelin; 26th December 2005 at 10:55 AM.

Wow. They were easy. My team members were all L63. I did use a few Lemonades (mostly out of worry and right before Lance) and a Przcureberry or two. After I beat them I poked around Kanto a bit, beating Lt. Surge and visiting five cities. 69:22 logged.

Suit = "sute".

Team:

Rani @Soft Sand
    Rhydon - L65
    HP: 253
    Atk: 219
    Def: 210
    SpA: 116
    SpD: 116
    Spd: 105
    -Earthquake
    -Dig
    -Strength
    -Tail Whip

Glub @Hard Stone
    Golem - L65
    HP: 215
    Atk: 183
    Def: 219
    SpA: 108
    SpD: 121
    Spd: 110
    -Rock Throw
    -Rollout
    -Earthquake
    -Defense Curl

Cindery @Mystic Water
    Corsola - L65
    HP: 193
    Atk: 115
    Def: 153
    SpA: 121
    SpD: 147
    Spd: 96
    -Surf
    -Bubblebeam
    -Psychic
    -Recover

Suit @Nevermeltice
    Sudowoodo - L65
    HP: 209
    Atk: 178
    Def: 196
    SpA: 83
    SpD: 129
    Spd: 83
    -Thunder Punch
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Low Kick
    Last edited by Kthleen; 19th January 2006 at 6:37 PM.

Started playing Crystal again.
    Restarted
    Picked Cynaquil
    Raised to L8
    Got berries
    Went to MrPokemon
    Got Dex
    Got Berries
    Fought Rival
    Went to New Bark
    Named Rival "???' :P
    Went to Violet
    Trained in Sprout Tower
    Beat Falkner
    Went to Azalea (sp?)
    Beat Bugsy
    GOT THAT GODDAMNED FARFETCH'D!!
    Got Cut
    Caught Oddish for Cut-Slave-ness
    Went Goldenrod
    Went to National Park
    Caught Female Scyther (Named 'Janin')
    Got Radio Card
    Played Password
    Got Haircut for Quilava (Who evolved after the fight w/Falkner)
    Got Coin Case
    Beat Whitney
    Got Badge & Attract
    Got Squirtbottle
    Waited for morning
    Caught Growlithe
    Put Growlithe in Daycare
    Saved in front of Sudowoodo
    And that's 'bout it.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/wbfm1f.png[/IMG]

Banner CreditsSuper Smash Bros. ClubProfile Picture Credits

HeartGold Friend Code: 4727-0179-1321
    Generation 4 Battles: Level 100 Standard, No Rotom Formes

using yellow n gold Im breeding for a rocksliding and belly drumming charmander. Now hatching eggs
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast