Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

PersianKing Guest

Today My Kingdra held strong in a battle against Red. My Kingdra wiped out nearly his entire party. I am also leveling up a Venomoth it is currently Level 41.

Right now im leveling up my Meganium It grew 2 levels today. At the moment it is at lv74

PersianKing Guest

Leveled up my Magmar today. he is now level 48. hatched a egg, which was a male Ryhorn. began raising my new Ryhorn(Boulder) to level 13.

Started again, again. Now have Chikorita, Rattata and Hoothoot.

gold glitched n messed up so its deleted my old game
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Shadownight of Summerclan Guest

I have a male Eevee which I'm going to breed with ditto for an egg so soon I will have a Espeon & Umbreon

Current Team: Quilava, Pidgeotto, Shiny Tyrogue, Eevee, & Poliwhirl.

Future Team: Typhlosion, Shiny Hitmonlee, Pidgeot, Umbreon, Espeon, & Suicune or Raikuo.

This was my status for Crystal version.

I finally went back to my restarted Crystal after a LONG absence. I hatched the Togepi egg from Professor Elm and made my way to Azalea Town and the Ilex forest. I then turned off the game before saving. At least I left off around Union Cave somewhere.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

PersianKing Guest

Caught a Lickitung and currently debating wheter or not to train Lickitung or box it train a Raticate. also took out Magmar and am leveling up a breeded Growlithe. currently on Victory Road training.

trying to get pichu to evolve(lv 55)

Incrediboy Guest

I'm trying to start Silver again. Anyone know a good name for a Cyndaquil?

Today:

Got myself a Dratini (level 18) which I'm trying to train up along with my Pupitar (level 37) so I can have two really strong Pokemon in my team.

Celebi needs levelling up a bit more too, so I'll work with her today - she's level 49, whereas most of my team are level 50-something (with my Lugia as a Level 64 exception).

I'm training up to beat Red. ^_^

Exclamation Celebi?!

Quote Originally Posted by muckers
    Today:

Got myself a Dratini (level 18) which I'm trying to train up along with my Pupitar (level 37) so I can have two really strong Pokemon in my team.

Celebi needs levelling up a bit more too, so I'll work with her today - she's level 49, whereas most of my team are level 50-something (with my Lugia as a Level 64 exception).

I'm training up to beat Red. ^_^
    Your Celebi!? How did you get that?!

~Formerly Known as Celebi93~
    ~Currently Known as Serebii93~
    Join!>[IMG]http://i1.*******.com/rlyrys.jpg[/IMG]<Join!
    ^New Location! Please Join!^
    ^Credit to Saffire Persian for this AWESOME Banner!^
    Join!><Join!

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi93
    Your Celebi!? How did you get that?!
    Well, when I had my Silver version I won a Celebi in a competition in a Magazine (Nintendo Official Magazine UK) - 251 people won a Celebi and I was one of them.

I got Celebi on my cart and took it into school to show my friends and one of them said 'I won one too!'. And I was shocked - it was supposed to be my cool thing!

Anyway, one day my Silver save file got corrupted and I lost me Celebi.

Recently I got Crystal and thought of my friend (still friends with). I was round his house and said 'Hey do you still have Celebi on your Gold?'. He thought he probably did, and he did! Since he hasn't touched Pokemon in years, he traded it over to me.

So I've trained it up to be part of my team. ^_^

I've done a ton of work on my Crystal the last few days:

-- I now have seven badges. I had to go back for Olivine because Jasmine made mincemeat of me, even with a quilava. I walloped Pryce with typhlosion and weepinbell before I went back to Jasmine and brought her down in four moves.
    -- I now have 55 pokemon. My odd egg was an elekid, and I finally got my first bred pokemon on Crystal. It was just a little Caterpie, but then again I first experimented with breeding on Sapphire with Beautifly and Dustox.
    -- I caught the red gyarados! At least that was an improvement over the last time I played Crystal. Unfortunately, Suicine was killed by my level 32 weepinbell. Poor Suicine is now 0-3 lifetime against me, between two Crystal games and one LeafGreen. Ah well, I wasn't that interested in getting Ho-oh with just one pre-GBA Pokemon game and no others to keep it in anyway.

Also, wish me luck folks. I have saved in the exact spot where everything went so horribly wrong last year- the ice cave to Blackthorn. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll make it to Blackthorn this time.
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut
    I've done a ton of work on my Crystal the last few days:

-- I now have seven badges. I had to go back for Olivine because Jasmine made mincemeat of me, even with a quilava. I walloped Pryce with typhlosion and weepinbell before I went back to Jasmine and brought her down in four moves.
    -- I now have 55 pokemon. My odd egg was an elekid, and I finally got my first bred pokemon on Crystal. It was just a little Caterpie, but then again I first experimented with breeding on Sapphire with Beautifly and Dustox.
    -- I caught the red gyarados! At least that was an improvement over the last time I played Crystal. Unfortunately, Suicine was killed by my level 32 weepinbell. Poor Suicine is now 0-3 lifetime against me, between two Crystal games and one LeafGreen. Ah well, I wasn't that interested in getting Ho-oh with just one pre-GBA Pokemon game and no others to keep it in anyway.

Also, wish me luck folks. I have saved in the exact spot where everything went so horribly wrong last year- the ice cave to Blackthorn. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll make it to Blackthorn this time.
    Not until you wish me luck on my training to the E4!
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/wbfm1f.png[/IMG]

Banner CreditsSuper Smash Bros. ClubProfile Picture Credits

HeartGold Friend Code: 4727-0179-1321
    Generation 4 Battles: Level 100 Standard, No Rotom Formes

Quote Originally Posted by .::Escalator::.
    Not until you wish me luck on my training to the E4!
    Good luck.

UPDATE: I trounced Claire! And I did it all with just my weepinbell and my typhlosion. Don't ask me how, I have no idea. Between weepinbell's poison powder, vine whip, and acid, and typhlosion's mud shot, ember, and quick attack, Claire's pokemon went down.

I also got delibird, Wobby , and shuckle (all girls), plus I got my experience share. You know, I'm really enjoying the freedom of pokemon lacking abilities in Crystal. I can beat the c**p out of the nidoran family and can run away from Wobbuffets. I hate that my bird pokemon can get hit by sand attack, though.
    To reclaim:

1. I Started a New Game on Cyrstal. I Also Chose Cyndaquil as A change from my usual Totodile

2. Met My Rival

3. Searced around Route 40 something looking for A Phanpy (Didn't Catch One )

4. Went to Violet. And on the Way I caught A Poliwag

5. got to violet and went to sprout tower.

6. caught a gastly.

7. Trained my Gastly/Poliwag up levels

8. Went back and Caught a Phanpy

9. beat Falkner

10. Got through union Cave

11. beat the Rocket in Slowpoke well. (my Cyndaquil evolved)

12. beat Bugsy

13. Cannot Beat my Rival

Current Team:

Quilava - level 18
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Tackle
    Leer

Phanpy - level 11
    Tackle
    Growl
    Mud Slap
    Defence Curl

Gastly - Level 10
    Hypnosis
    Lick
    Sprite

Poliwag - level 9 (or 10)
    Bubble
    Hypnosis

tried to re-start on gold but i cant save it kept going onto new game!

i admit i used to use an xploder let it be learned no good from cheating devices. Although ive had it since they were imported so its a mixture of the 2! o well
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

1. Finally Beat My Rival after 5 tries

2. Completed Ilex Forest

3. Got the Odd Egg

4. My Togepi Egg hatched and I nicknamed it Eggy Mc. Jr (After a school Project)

5. Got the Radio/Blue Card

6. Got the Bike

7. Caught an Abra

8. My Abra Evolved into Kadabra

Current Team:

Quilava - Level 19
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Tackle
    Leer

Phanpy - Level 15
    Tackle
    Growl
    Mud Slap
    Defence Curl

Poliwag - Level 15
    Bubble
    Hypnosis
    Water Gun
    ----------

Gastly - Level 15
    Spite
    Mean Look
    Hypnosis
    Lick

Kadabra - Level 16
    Fire Punch
    Teleport
    Confusion
    ---------

Woooooo! Pokemon Silver arrived this morning! Brand new, and factory sealed too! At Ł12.99, I can't complain. Gonna unwrap it soon and have a bash. ^.^

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8950/dscn13700ge.jpg

I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure that box is a fake. The authentic one looks more like:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...versionbox.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I just haven't been playing Gold/Crystal that much.
    Shiny Lovers ClubChristian Alliance

PkMn Pearl: 4468 0773 8281 • MKDS: 356611 325184 • Puzzle League: 429641 119596
    Red Shinies: 4/15 ∗ Shiny Cover Legendaries: 2/8 ∗ Shiny Grass Starters: 1/4

None of my shinies are for trade unless I mention otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMario
    I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure that box is a fake. The authentic one looks more like:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...versionbox.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I just haven't been playing Gold/Crystal that much.
    No, it's not fake. It's the UK box.

It looks different to the US one for the main reason that it's not rated by ESRB (we use a different system over here) and for some reason Nintendo of Europe ditched the 'GS' logo.

It's authentic - the official Nintendo seal and the fact that the cart has the glittery silver casing are two reasons why. ^_^

Believe you me, I can spot a fake a mile off.

NOOO!!!!! I haven't played my Gold or Silver in a while, so I thought I'd do so last night. So anyway, I hadn't beat the E4 yet on Gold, so I worked my way there. Once I got to Victory Road, I got lost and ended up back at the entrance. On the way, I caught another Ursaring by whipping two ultra balls at it without even weakening it. I would probably trade it to my Silver later on. After I caught it, Bill called me and told me something about my box, and I didn't pay any attention.) I exited the building you enter before Victory Road, and flew back to Johto to catch some more Pokemon. (I felt lucky after that last Ursaring.) I selected my Ho-oh and used fly, then closed my eyes and held the control pad up. I then pressed A so it would take me to a random town. I ended up in Violet City, so I went down into the grass. I didn't find anything good, so I went into Union Cave, and didn't find anything good there either. I explored for a long time and eventually found an exit that led me to somewhere in the middle of the Ruins of Alph. There was a patch of grass there, so I went in and found a Smeargle on my first try, but I accidently killed it trying to catch it. After that, I ran from all the Natus I already had, and after a long time of searching, I finally found another Smeargle. I put it to sleep with my Politoed, then I weakened it with my Mantine. Once it was weak enough, I planned to bring out my Scizor and use false swipe to make it go down to 1 HP. But my Mantine surprisingly did the work for me, and the Smeargle stayed asleep the whole time. It was the perfect chance to catch the Smeargle, and I had a ton of ultra balls ready. I opened my pack and selected ultra ball.....and some stupid message came up saying I couldn't use it because my box was full! I was so darn mad! It took me forever to find this area, and it took even longer to find the Smeargle. I wasted so much time! I then turned the game off and had a swearing fest.

I've worked on filling up my pokedex during the weekend, catching pokemon that I hadn't gotten a chance to previously because nighttime is the only time I can normally play. I just hit 100 on my pokedex today, nearly doubling my total from before the weekend. All I have left from catchable non-starter Crystal pokemon before Kanto (besides pokemon I'll just level up whose evolved forms are found in the wild, like ekans) are yanma, stantler, lapras, and dratini. I tried to catch Lapras the other day, and I killed it. I had the yanma swarm today too, but still couldn't catch the darn thing.

Also, I won the Bug Catching contest for the first time ever today! I now have a better respect for pinsir, that's for sure. I now have a bellossom.
    To reclaim:

Incrediboy Guest

Well, I finally did it. I managed to get interested in playing Pokemon Crystal. I got to Goldenrod in a single night, and got a few minutes of play-time the next morning too.

My team is:

Quilava lv20
    Noctowl lv20
    Poliwag lv19

Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast