Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

Beaten the league for the 10th time with Mewtwo, Venusaur, Lugia , Ditto, Espeon and Furret.

And I wish my Lv. 90 Typhlosion was in that list... I accidentaly released it one year ago... (Fortunately I had two babies.)

I've beaten all the trainers I can find and did a bit of training so everyone is L37 at the moment. As Exeggute learnt Sleep Powder and Hypnosis was replaced, I decided to Leaf Stone him and he evolved into a beautiful Exeggutor, who now happens to be faster than my Machamp...

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Flibble
    WTF (W means Why this time) did you let Ninetales learn FIRE SPIN? It's crap! And you deleted Flamethrower by accident... rofl. I haven't done much except go to Blackthorn again to beat some of the trainers I missed on my way to New Bark.
    I thought it was Fire Blast for some stupid reason, and I only want one fire move on it so I gave it Fire Spin thinking it was something else. Oh well, I don't care anymore. I put it in the box at Level 45 or so, it defeated Erika on it's own and now it's 'retired'. I want a new pokemon to train, might do Electabuzz.

I haven't done much. I've just got everybody to L38. I'd say I'm going to L44 again. That's 60 levels... ouch, and Exeggutor takes a LONG time.

Can someone please help me!!!
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/iz99n8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by XxBandannaBoyxX
    I just beat Morty, now what do I do???
    Either go to the Burnt Tower to release the Legendary Beasts, which is optional, or go left from Ecruteak City to Olivine City and do the stuff there. You'll need Surf, though, so beat the Kimono Girls if you haven't yet.

As for progress, only Crystal was played and only got a few new Pokemon in the Pokedex. I've also started breeding some Pokemon to get the lower evolutions, like Pikachu and Venasaur.
    129 caught/212 seen

I'm finding it a little boring now, so I might start again where I catch all the new pokemon I see. I prefer this to Emerald because I can make it go superfast - may be chickening out a little but I don't care, I'll play this and my new Emerald game.

I'm going to get Totodile, I don't think I've ever done a game with a Totodile before.

All L40. That's it!

Ok, thank you DFK!!!!

Meh, I decided to start again with Cyndaquil (I never do, it's always Totodile). I've caught a Poliwag and left it at that so far.

I just got fly and i going to fly back to goldenrod to check on my pokemon at the daycare

Crystal: I trained/caught some more Pokemon for the Pokedex, including Crobat. I'm currently trying to find a female Paras to breed with my male Sycther to get False Swipe on the baby Paras for Poke-catching purposes.
    135 caught/216 seen

Just got everyone to L42. Umbreon lost Quick Attack for Mean Look, and I deleted Machamp's Strength and Dewgong's Waterfall to make space for moves. Other than that, that's it.
    fgt

I finnaly saw what was in my egg. It was a Lapras.

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Silver:
    Yay. Badge 14. Now just Viridian and some other (I forgot).
    I need to level. BAD level spread.
    = Lvl 65
    = Lvl 62
    = Lvl 46
    = Lvl 44
    = Lvl 53
    = Lvl 51
    Sig being fixed. It broke.

Give me your waffles!

Ha. Half your team's the same as mine (Crystal team in sig). Tell me, when does Dewgong learn Ice Beam, is it around L43?

I haven't done anything since last time.
    fgt

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Flibble
    Ha. Half your team's the same as mine (Crystal team in sig). Tell me, when does Dewgong learn Ice Beam, is it around L43?

I haven't done anything since last time.
    Yep, Level 43 it learns Ice Beam on G/S/C.

I'm still in two minds what to do. I've started a Blue game, I started a new Emerald game and I have a G/S/C game but I still dunno which to carry on or do on any of them.

Sort of stuck in a rut

Everyone went up to L44, and are now ready for the league, which I'll do sometime.

Funnily enough, quite a bit happened during those last 2 levels. Magneton decided to learn Screech at L43, and so dumped Supersonic. Dewgong learnt Ice Beam at the same level, and Machamp learnt Cross Chop. Dewgong also lost Auroura Beam for Sleep Talk, for fun. Last thing, Reena the Cooltrainer decided she wanted to have a scrap and had her *** promptly kicked by Exeggutor.

I'll start Silver again at some point too.

EDIT: Beat the E4. here's a long run-down:

Will
    Umbreon did the 2 Xatu's over quite easily.
    Then, Typhlosion took out Exeggutor with a Flame Wheel and an Ember.
    Magneton's Thundershock eventually got the better of Slowbro, and Typhlosion beat Jynx.
    Simple overall.

Koga
    Exeggutor's Sleep Powder and Confusion burst through Ariados and Venomoth, whilst Typhlosion's Flame Wheel owned Forretress.
    Magneton went against Muk to resist it's attacks, but it was tough. Minimize almost got the better of me, until I got lucky several times.
    Crobat faced my Dewgong, using the cheap Double Team, but Ice Beam only missed once and it wasn't too hard to take him down.
    Fairly simple again, but with challenges.

Bruno
    Machamp's Substitute helped against the attacks of Hitmontop and Hitmonlee, who I beat luckily.
    Exeggutor used the Sleep Powder and Confusion technique to beat Hitmonchan, before Onix came in and was greeted by Dewgong's Surf.
    His Machamp was up against Exeggutor, who Leeched him, and Bruno used the potion, but it was mostly simple.
    Another easy battle.

Karen
    Umbreon went down to Machamp's Cross Chop in one fell swoop.
    Vileplume was beat by Dewgong, who took a bit of damage, and Umbreon beat Gengar.
    Murkrow was almost OHKO'D by Thundershock, but Whirlwind put Exeggutor in, who Barraged to a win.
    Machamp was then against Houndoom, who burned him with Flamethrower, and I missed, and was killed! Thus, Dewgong used the Rest and Sleep Talk combo to try and win. It managed to use Ice Beam twice and Freeze Houndoom after lots of Resting, and I revived Machamp to get experience. Dewgong then woke up and Surfed (finally) to victory.

Lance
    Gyarados went down to Typhlosion's Thunderpunch.
    Magneton beat Aero with few difficulties as well.
    Exeggutor ended up against the L50 Dragonite, who missed with Fire Blast, was put to Sleep, and was awoken as I leeched. Fearing for my safety, I switched Dewgong in to take little damage, and ice Beam to oblivion.
    The next Dragonite ended up against Umbreon, who can't hurt much, and I switched to Dewgong, who survived a Thunder and Ice Beamed him as well.
    Magneton was healed and Screeched a few times, before Tri-Attacking it twice. However, enemy luck almost beat me.
    Finally, Machamp ate a Flamethrower from Charizard, and replied with a Rock Slide, announcing my win.

Team
    Typhlosion L45
    Machamp L45
    Exeggutor L45
    Umbreon L45
    Dewgong L45
    Magneton L45

Phew!
    Last edited by AJ Flibble; 16th April 2006 at 10:29 PM.
    fgt

I brought a lv5 Togepi int o the E4, and it grew 15 levels .

Crystal: Went to my Grandma's house and got almost a day's worth of gaming in. I caught/trained/breed/hatched, the works. Sadly, my Pokedex doesn't show me doing that much, gaining a measly 13 entries. I did catch Lugia, though, so not all was bad. I still need to catch Raikou and Ho-oh, but I still have the Master Ball for one. I also finished training my Poke-catching Parasect to level 26 with both Spore and False Swipe.
    148 caught/220 seen

Well I finally got over my other game's grief and started playing as a female for once, naming her Amy (yeah, so I fancy a girl named Amy, what're you gonna do about it?) and starting with Chikorita. I caught a Spinarak and Poliwag but am waiting until day for Growlithe - apparently you can find it at night but I never do.

Beat Surge using Magneton, Machamp, and Dewgong (?!).

UPDATE: I finally got the Psychic TM for Exeggutor. Umbreon beat Sabrina's Espeon and Mr. Mime, but I have experienced stall wars with Zam before so I let Exeggutor let rip with Leech Seed, Sleep Powder and Psychic (did more than Barrage!) and after a short while won the fight.
    Last edited by AJ Flibble; 18th April 2006 at 12:01 AM.
    fgt

I'm training now to fight Jasmine. My team is:

Sunflora Lv. 33
    Graveler Lv. 33
    Growlithe Lv. 33
    Togepi Lv 34
    Pidgeot Lv. 34
    Feraligatr Lv. 35

Am I ready to fight her???

Whoa! You're way more levelled than I usually am! Graveller will own the Magnemites, and him, Feraligatr and Growlithe will be good against Steelix. Yes, you're ready.
    fgt

How d'you get a level 34 Pidgeot?

Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast