Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2341

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

^ grats on the pokeball capture

i started to play silver.. then realised the game doesnt save properly...

I restarted my crystal after 400 hours to play bug monotype challenge, I started at night, so my first poke is now spinarak. I am on Sprout tower now.

Decided to restart Crystal today, was feeling some nostalgia. Started off with Totodile, its at level nine and I just beat my rival for the first time.

EDIT: Well, I just beat Whitney. Current team:
    Feraligatr lv 31
    Eevee lv 21
    Odd Egg

I'm gonna soft resent until the egg hatches into a shiny Electkid.

EDIT 2: I'm confused on how to do a soft reset on the egg, since every time it hatches into a shiny Magby.
    Last edited by jwizzle5786; 27th June 2008 at 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwizzle5786 View Post
    Decided to restart Crystal today, was feeling some nostalgia. Started off with Totodile, its at level nine and I just beat my rival for the first time.

EDIT: Well, I just beat Whitney. Current team:
    Feraligatr lv 31
    Eevee lv 21
    Odd Egg

I'm gonna soft resent until the egg hatches into a shiny Electkid.

EDIT 2: I'm confused on how to do a soft reset on the egg, since every time it hatches into a shiny Magby.
    To soft reset to get the shiny egg that you want, you would have had to have saved before u got the egg, hatched it, then soft reset it, without saving. The way that it sounds, you prob. recieved the egg, saved, then hatched it into the shiny Magby. The shiny Magby will never change with each hatch. The only thing that will change iare its stats and gender...
    What? Am I back?

Replaced the internal battery in my silver and gold version yeasterday. It's great to be able to play my old games again after such a long time. On gold I have just beaten Bugsy with a lv16 Totodile and lv17 Hoothoot. On silver I am about to try and defeat Falkner with my newly evolved Bayleef.

Version: Gold
    Name: Mel
    Pokedex: 4
    Current team:
    Cyndaquil/Minori level 6
    Sentret/Daiki level 5
    Pidgey/Sora level 2

I started the game last night. I would've started earlier, but the Pokemon I needed only came out during the day. I just decided to have Pidgeot on my team, which is why Sora's level is so low. I'm training her now.

Started Crystal over about a week ago.

Today: Started at Jasmines gym (last night i beat her) And went to lake of rage, caught the gyarados. Trained a little before i went in the rocket hide out. Beat everyone in the rocket hide out. Taught Typhlsion Thunder Punch and PWNd everyone in prices gym. Including him. Tried Training Eevee and making it happier so it will become a espeon before i face claire. im in goldenrod radio tower facing the "director"

<3

I began playing Silver again today. I saved it 3 times in total and after letting the gameboy on for a while it freezes, so I reset and what do I see, my game is erased Bye bye 4 hours of free time.

I began playing Silver again today. I saved it 3 times in total and after letting the gameboy on for a while it freezes, so I reset and what do I see, my game is erased Bye bye 4 hours of free time.

I started my silver version over, but I have to leave it charging on, becasue it wont save my saved file if I turn it off. I played non-stop and I beat the E4 at this time,12:14.
    Also I caught Lugia and Ho-Oh with Great Balls after getting them Paralyzed.

Team I beat the E4 with:

Typhlosion lv.54
    Strength
    Thunder Punch
    Earthquake
    Fire Punch

Lugia lv.42
    Aeroblast
    Dragonbreath
    Fly
    Shadow Ball

Red Gyarados lv.42( HM Slave)
    Icy Wind
    Waterfall
    Whirlpool
    Surf

I owned the League.

^^ Dude, your Gyarados Has the Same Things as Mine :]

Well Got From Tojho Falls to the E4. Used that abra to teleport me back to Johto. Im trying to make Eevee Happy before level 36. I Want that damn Espeon. :] Basically i want my friend to trade me his cloned lugia in his Silver so i can have one with aeroblast. *sigh* and i want to trade over starters from yeller. << Lmfao. Well All for now.

Since my last update I have travelled a bit more, defeated Brock's gym and am now trying to beat my rival at Mount Moon.
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 296 hours 10 minutes, 324 owned, 359 seen, no shinies.

I've been attempting to beat Lance for a few days now. I was going to keep fighing the Elite 4 to level up my Pokemonz, but I got through the entire league by sheer luck. Now I'm facing Lance, and I can get him down to his final Pokemon, but in the end his Dragonite's Outrage attack takes all of my Pokemon out.

I'm left with:

Sudowoodo/Woody:
    Rock Slide
    Mimic
    Dynamic Punch
    Low Kick

Ampharos:
    Tackle
    Cotton Spore
    Thunder Punch
    Thunder Wave

Aipom/Cheeks:
    Swift
    Baton Pass
    Shadow Ball
    Ice Punch

Growlithe:
    Bite
    Headbutt
    Flame Wheel
    Dragonbreath

Growlithe is useless, I'm hoping I didn't waste my time raising him and he will be stronger after I get a Fire Stone.

Raikou learned crunch.
    Suicune got to 77.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Panda View Post
    The meaning of life is whatever we want it to be - us as humans have the responsibility to apply meaning to your life.

I played my Gold Version in the Gameboy Player on my Gamecube for 115 hours straight (no, I wasn't actually playing the whole time, the majority of it was just the TV off and the game going by itself), and I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but my Gold can at least hold a save file for now. So now that I can safely keep my progress..

I made it to Goldenrod City while playing for all that time. I'm trying to get the majority of my team to level 20 and starter to 22. Here's what my team will look like when I'm done:
    Explosion (Quilava)- 22
    Cream (Jigglypuff)- 20
    Sonic (Sandshrew)- 20
    Miko (Flaaffy)- 20

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Restarted Crystal, going for a Cyndaquil only run.

On my way to the lake of rage, I ran into Raikou AND Entei on route 43 (I got so lucky there, not I just have to catch em). Caught Red Gyarados, wiped out the Hideout, then beat Pryce and everyone in his gym.

But, upon walking out, I did NOT get a call from Prof. Elm. I called him and he talked about eggs. I visited Goldenrod, and everything was fine there.

I really hope I dont have to restart :/

I'm still stuck at Mount Moon! Flipping rival is being a pain to beat. Maybe I should just overwhelm him with my higher levelled Pokemon!

On a more positive note I am well on my way to completing the pokedex in Crystal.
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 296 hours 10 minutes, 324 owned, 359 seen, no shinies.

last night in my poliwag only run of Crystal, i defeated bugsy and my rival no problem. i then caught a venonat and drowzee on my way to goldenrod, the venonat being for a venomoth only run im planning for. i then got the egg from the day care people. later i defeated whitney on my 2nd try. todAy i will try the bug contest.

poliwag is lvl 24
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 29th July 2008 at 1:56 PM.

well after many years me and my friend decided to play pokemon G/S and once we beat the league we are going to train till lv.60 and battle on the G/S coluseume game for fun.

my current team is

Totodile lv.16
    Egg lv.x
    Bellsprout lv.6 -(HM slave)

^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

Smile

Game: Gold
    Name: Mel
    Team: Quilava, Togepi, Furret, Pidgey
    I beat Bugsy without much effort. Made it to Goldenrod City and will probably take on Whitney pretty soon.

EmeraldLeafBlade

Still at Mount Moon, still trying to beat my rival. Nearly have 200 pokemon caught in my pokedex though...

I'm battling the Kanto Gym Leaders in the order that they were presented in R/B/Y. Right now I just beat Lighting Surge. My current team:

Lv36 Sudowoodo
    Lv37 Heracross
    Lv38 Sunflora
    Lv38 Quagsire
    Lv38 Magcargo
    Lv40 Espeon

Trying to think of who I should teach Cut to, to get to Rock Tunnel.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

My Game Got Lost-Borrowed by my classmate and never returned it..
    Gotta buy another one though..

My Game Got Lost-Borrowed by my classmate and never returned it..
    Gotta buy another one though..

(In Gold)Beat all the Kanto Gym Leader and made it to Mt Silver. Not sure if I should train up to beat Red or just stop playing O_o

I think I'll probably just start going through my Silver instead.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast