Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2341

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

I defeated serveral things like most of team rocket and even beating the excucutives then battled some electrodes with lance and caught 1 once that was done I headed back to cinawood city with hopes at beating chuck which succeded easily then once it was done I head back to Mahogany to get my 6th badge and won with my level 32 vulpix and level 31 amphros now heading to olivine city to deliver the medicine.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I obtained the Volcano Badge from Blaine at the Seafoam Island Gym. I left the Gym afterwards, and I flew to Viridian City. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then I decided to return to Johto for a little while before challenging Blue since my Pokemon still weren't strong enough to beat his. I headed for Victory Road, and I trained there for a while. I managed to level up my Pokemon there, but it was slow and tedious work. I eventually decided to re-battle some of the trainers around Johto, but that still wasn't enough to really level up my Pokemon. I flew to Olivine City, and I climbed aboard the S.S. Aqua. I battled the trainers there, and then I got off in Vermilion City. I decided that I'd just try my best against Blue's team, and I returned to Viridian City. I entered the Viridian City Gym, and I saved inside.

I managed to defeat Jasmine with only my vulpix and boy was it easy so now I have 7 badges and just got word about something strange happening in goldenrod city I must do some grinding then see what's up please no one spoil it for me.

I headed south of Blackthorn to search for a Gligar, but then I learned that Gligar can't learn Earthquake in Gen2 so I decided against using it. Luckily though I found a Skarmory, and I decided to catch that and add it as my final team member. I began to train Skarmory on Route 45 but then I decided to head to the Tin Tower. There were three sages who made me battle them before I could get to the tower though and they proved useful for leveling up Skarmory. I soon entered the Tin Tower but I kept failing to capture Suicune so I left it for another time. I headed back to Blackthorn City to challenge the gym.

The gym was full of Dragon types. The trainers weren't too difficult as I feel my team is pretty powerful for this point in the game. I pushed some boulders around and eventually I was able to battle Claire. I started with Electabuzz who defeated her first Dragonair with a few Dizzy Punch's for an easy win. Ariados went out and defeated her second Dragonair with a Sludge Bomb and a Leech Life. Her third Dragonair fell to Ursaring's Strength attack. Once those three were out of the way she sent out her last Pokemon, Kingdra. I used Exeggutor against it and as soon as I had my Stun Spore/Leech Seed combo activated I knew it would be an easy win. I just stalled until Leech Seed finally took out all of Kingdra's HP. I won my last gym badge...wait what? Claire wouldn't give it to me. She told me to take the Dragon User Challenge behind the gym, so I headed there.

I had to beat a few more Dragon trainers once I arrived at the Dragon's Den and I also had to go through my first Whirlpool. I did make it to the testing grounds however and I managed to pass the test! Claire finally gave me my badge and a TM as well.

Current Team
    Lv40
    Lv38
    Lv38
    Lv38
    Lv37
    Lv34

Edit: WHY CAN'T FERALIGATR LEARN WATERFALL????
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 26th October 2011 at 2:16 AM.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I got to Blue's place at the Viridian City Gym, and I challenged him to a battle at long last. He sent out his Exeggutor first, and I used my Ninetales against it. I managed to attack it with Fire Blast, and Exeggutor fainted. I switched out to Umbreon after that, and Blue used his Gyarados. I managed to defeat Gyarados after confusing it with Confuse Ray and attacking it with Faint Attack. Blue sent out his Alakazam after that, and I used Noctowl. Noctowl was easily able to handle Blue's Alakazam and then Blue used his Rhydon. I sent out my Sunflora, and I had it use Solarbeam on Rhydon. Rhydon went down after that, and Blue used his Arcanine. I sent out my Politoed, and I had it attack Arcanine with Surf. Once it had fainted, all that was left was Blue's Pidgeot. Luckily, Dragonite's ThunderPunch attack defeated it quickly.

Well I haven't posted much because I can't find a darn Heracross! I defeated my Rival which was quite easy and then entered Ilex Forest and done the Farfetch'd thing and got Cut. I then got Headbutt and when I reached the end of the forest I started Headbutting some trees. I then realised (Thanks to Drummerdude) that I was headbutting in the wrong place so I went all the way back through Ilex Forest, Past Azalea Town and on to the route just before you go back into Union Cave. I started headbutting there near enough after my last post and have been headbutting there since. Overall I have spent about 2-3 hours on it and no Heracross (Drummerdude knows how long it is xD). It does have a good side I suppose as Flaaffy has gone up a few levels.

Current Team
    - Quilava Level 21
    - Flaaffy Level 22

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

I obtained the Earth Badge from Blue after I defeated him at the Viridian City Gym, and then I left to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon at the PC, and then I went to the Trainer House to battle some more. I left once I had defeated Cal, and then I headed south to Pallet Town once again. I visited Daisy's house, and I had her groom one of my Pokemon for me. I visited Professor Oak's lab once that was done, and he told me about Mt. Silver. Since I now had access to it, I flew back to Viridian City, and I headed west towards the gates that led to the Pokemon League and Mt. Silver. Once I arrived at the area around Mt. Silver, I trained against the wild Pokemon. I captured some of them, and then I arrived at the Pokemon Center at the mountain's base. I saved there after healing.

I flew back to New Bark Town and surfed east only to find out that I was in Kanto! Since Feraligatr is retarded and can't learn Waterfall I had to capture a random Poliwag and teach it Waterfall instead. I decided to leave Feraligatr behind since it was already a few levels ahead of everyone else. I made it past the waterfall and I began fighting all the trainers located between New Bark Town and Victory Road. Once they were all defeated I made my way into Victory Road. The cave is a lot smaller than I remember it being, but that only made it easier to navigate. At the end of the cave my rival showed up and challenged me to a battle. With the exception of Magneton, all of his Pokemon were easily defeated. After the battle I arrived at the Pokemon League. I took Feraligatr back out of the PC, bought some items, healed, and saved before entering the first room.

Current Team
    Lv40
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv38

I headbutted trees for a little longer but got bored so I decided to abandon Heracross and not use it in my team. I knew my Egg was going to hatch soon and I'd have to show Prof Elm so I started making my way back. As I predicted it hatched about halfway through into a Togepi! I showed it to the Professor and he gave me an Everstone. I then made my way all the way back up to Azalea and back through the Forest until I reached the end. I walked across Route 34 battling all the trainers to give Flaaffy and Quilava some exp and I finally arrived at Goldenrod City. I healed up my Pokemon and saved.

Current Team
    - Quilava Level 22
    - Flaaffy Level 22

I entered Will's room and began the battle. Electabuzz started off against his Xatu and knocked it out with two ThunderPunch's. Next was Jynx, but Ursaring took it out with a critical hit Slash. His Exeggutor fell to my Skarmory's Fly attack so he switched to Slowbro. Unfortunately it knocked out Electabuzz out with a Psychic so Urasring came in and beat it with Slash. Feraligatr came in and used Ice Punch a few times until his last Xatu fainted. I healed and moved on.

Skarmory started off against Koga's Ariados, but the stupid thing used Baton Pass and he switched to Forretress. I swapped out to Feraligatr and beat it with a few Surf's. He swapped back to Ariados and I went back to Skarmory but he once again used Baton Pass and switched to Muk. I swapped out to Exeggutor but Muk got a critical hit and knocked Exeggutor out. My Ariados came in and spammed Night Shade until Muk fainted. Venomoth came out but Skarmory managed to finally use Fly and knocked it out. He used Crobat but Electabuzz beat it with a single ThunderPunch. His Ariados came out again but Skarmory finally beat it with Fly.

Current Team
    Lv40
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv40
    Lv39

After healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I wandered around the tall grass near Mt. Silver and then I entered the main cave since I wanted to capture some Pokemon inside. I wandered around the maze that was the first floor of Mt. Silver, and I eventually found a wild Larvitar. I captured that was some difficulties, and then I wandered into the next cave. I used Surf and Waterfall to explore some of the areas, and I picked up some items as well. I got lucky and found a wid Misdreavus inside one of the smaller caves there, and I captured that. I headed deeper into Mt. Silver, and I battled against the wild Pokemon there since I wanted to level up all of my Pokemon before my big battle with Red. I finally entered the final cavern, and I found Red at the very end. I saved before challenging him to a battle.

Sorry for not posting. Anyway I did a lot of level grinding and managed to get 5 members of the team to level 35 and decided to take a look at the whirlwind islands there I caught a seel,Golbat,And krabby. It kinda helped with grinding though the tentacool and tentacruel helped a lot I managed to receive a call from bill telling me to change my box to 2 because it was full XD. Along that I caught a sunkern and taught poliwag whirlpool to get further now I'm finishing my training for my sudowoodo.

Bruno was my next opponent in the Elite 4. I used Skarmory against his Hitmontop but because he kept using Detect I just kept using Peck until it fainted. Ursaring used Slash a couple of times to knock out Hitmonchan. His Hitmonlee was annoying because it kept using Swagger against my Ariados but due to the increased attack I was able to knock it out with a single Sludge Bomb. Feraligatr's Surf defeated his Onix so I used Exeggutor against his Machamp. Once I got my Stun Spore/Leech Seed combo in it was just a matter of time before Machamp fainted.

Ursaring went up against Karen's Umbreon and defeated it after three Slash's. Next was Skarmory vs Vileplume but Vileplume was defeated by a Fly and a Peck. Feraligatr managed to do a lot of damage against her Houndoom but it fainted after a Crunch attack so Ursaring finished it off with Slash. Exeggutor took out Gengar with two Confusion's and Electabuzz beat Murkrow by using ThunderPunch. I healed and took a break before the Champion.

Current Team
    Lv40
    Lv39
    Lv40
    Lv39
    Lv40
    Lv39

So I explored Goldenrod and got the bike. I then decided to enter the gym. I battled all the trainers pretty easily and then it was Whitney. That stupid Miltank knocked my team out the first time but I then went North from Goldenrod and trained on that route. I then explored the Park (trying to work out how to enter for the Bug-catching contest) and then I thought my team was ready for Whitney. So I went back down to Goldenrod and challenged the gym. It was pretty easily this time and Flaaffy beat her on it's own. Now I'm just working out how to enter the bug-catching contest.

Current Team
    - Quilava Level 25
    - Flaaffy Level 25

It is finally time for the battle with the Cool Caped Champion, Lance! Electabuzz started off against his Gyarados and knocked it out with a single ThunderPunch. Ursaring went out against his first Dragonite and beat it with 3 Slash attacks. I tried out Ariados against his second Dragonite and used Sludge Bomb a few times. Dragonite managed to get Poison'd before Ariados fell to a Hyper Beam so I sent Skarmory in to fight it and thanks to the a little help from the posion Dragonite fainted. He used Charizard so I used Electabuzz again. After two ThunderPunch's Charizard was defeated. Feraligatr went out against his last Dragonite and beat it with a few Ice Punch's. His last Pokemon was Aerodactyl and I kept Feraligatr in only for it to be taken out by Hyper Beam. Exeggutor went in and hit it with a Stun Spore and a Leech Seed. Aerodactyl knocked out Exeggutor but Ursaring came in and finished Aerodactyl off with a few Faint Attacks. Champion Lance was defeated! Mary and Professor Oak arrived too late and Lance led to where my Pokemon were registered in the Hall of Fame.

Current Team
    Lv41
    Lv40
    Lv41
    Lv40
    Lv41
    Lv40

I challenged Red to a Pokemon battle inside Mt. Silver, and he sent out his Pikachu first. I sent out my Typhlosion, and I had it attack with Earthquake. That one attack was enough to defeat Red's Pikachu, and he sent out his Snorlax right after that. I used my Umbreon against it at first, but Snorlax just endured all of its attacks. I sent out my Steelix after that, and it won with Iron Tail. I used Politoed against Red's Espeon, and I defeated it with Surf. I used Sunflora against Red's Blastoise, and I won that match with Solarbeam. But Red's Charizard was a lot harder to defeat. I was using Ampharos against it, but even its ThunderPunch attack couldn't defeat Charizard. I had to use Politoed again, and I barely managed to win that battle. I defeated Red's Venusaur with Typhlosion's Flamethrower attack, and then the credits rolled.

I woke up at my house and headed to Professor Elm's lab where he gave me a SS Ticket. I flew to Olivine City and boarded the SS Aqua. A man bumped into me as soon as I walked on and told me to search for a small girl. I battled many passengers in my search and I eventually found her with the captain. The ship soon docked afterwards and I exited to find myself the strange land of Kanto.

I explored Vermillion City for a little while before heading to the gym. Thankfully the trap wasn't working so I was able to face Lt Surge after I defeated his three trainers. He started with Raichu and I had chosen Exeggutor. It took a little while but his Raichu did faint. He used Electrode next and I used Ursaring and beat it with a single Slash. Feraligatr used Earthquake on his Magneton to knock it out and Ariados beat Electabuzz with a few Sludge Bombs. I used my Electabuzz against his last Electrode but it used Explosion and knocked us both out. I received the badge and headed north since a certain Snorlax was blocking my way east.

I battled a few trainers and soon arrived in Saffron City. I explored there before heading west to Celadon City. I went to the Game Corner and purchased a Porygon (Which I might train later) and then explored for a little while longer. Then I went to Erika's gym. Skarmory managed to solo all of the gym trainers easily so I went straight into the battle with Erika. Skarmory beat her Tangela with a Fly and a Peck so she went with Victreebel. Exeggutor knocked it out with its newly learned Psychic attack. Ariados went out against her Bellossom and beat it with two Sludge Bomb's. Feraligatr defeated her Jumpluff with an Ice Punch and I won the battle! I taught Giga Drain to Exeggutor and took a break.

Current Team
    Lv42
    Lv42
    Lv42
    Lv41
    Lv41
    Lv42

I awoke in my room in New Bark Town after the credits rolled. I headed down stairs after that, and I talked to my mother. I withdrew some cash from her, and then I headed over to Cherrygrove City to swap Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I left after messing around with the PC there, and I flew to Goldenrod City to buy stuff at the Goldenrod City Department Store. Once I had loaded up on items, I visited the local Game Corner, and I played the slots for about 10 minutes. I entered the Goldenrod Tunnel after that, and I gave my Pokemon a haircut there. I went north towards National Park after that, and I wandered around the tall grass for a bit since I wanted to capture a wild Sunkern. I deposited it at the Violet City Pokemon Center's PC after I captured it, and then I saved before heading over to the Kanto region again.

I started my Pokemon Crystal run, and decided to go with Chikorita for hard mode. That's about it for know, I'll get back to you later.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

I flew to New Bark Town, and I Surfed towards Kanto. Once I had arrived, I used Fly and I flew to Cerulean City. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, and then i headed south towards Saffron City. I picked up an Up-Grade from the security guard at Silph Co. and then I made my way to the route between Saffron City and Lavender Town. I captured a wild Kadabra in the tall grass, and then I made my way to Vermilion City. I entered the S.S. Aqua, and I battled some of the trainers on board. I healed after battling half of them, and then I arrived in Olivine City. I visited the local Poke Mart after that, and I bought some items. I then went north to Moomoo Farm, and after feeding the sick Miltank, I flew to Mt. Silver to do some more training inside the cavern. I saved shortly after arriving at the waterfall portion.

After Grinding for about 2 hours -__- I finally had enough time to face of team rocket at the goldenrod radio station I managed to get past all of them including the false Director Went to the underground only to find my rival Andrew he was tough with his meganium but my feraligtar had Ice punch so I was good I then took on team rocket there where I had the figure out the switch thing then once that was done I needed to get back to the director and receive the key to get to the control tower where my final match with team rocket began I then brat the excecutives holding Mary hostage and finally got the radio tower back once I did that I received lots of thank you gifts and headed outside to the Pokemon center and healed once I got that out of the way I flew to mahagony town and headed to the Ice Path solving the puzzle (With the help of a walkthrough ) I got to blackthorn city for my final badge guess what happened after that More grinding Argh and this was to LV40 For the whole thing. 2 days later after that was done I finally head to the gym make it clair after figuring out her puzzle and beat her on the first try then she got mad didn't give me my badge and sent me to the dragon's den to get the dragon's fang which I found (Cause of a walkthrough) Then I start to head around walked and battled then walked back to NewBark town for the masterball from Professor Elm I then surfed over to the kanto region to head for the Indigo Plateau and battled there and grinded -__- then walked to qualify and once there made it to the league after walking through Mt.Silver then I accidently walked into the elite 4 challenge and did fairly well though I wasn't prepared for it I managed to defeat Will,Koga,And Bruno but lost to the final one and now once again grinding of and sudowoodo has faint attack and weepingbell has razor leaf now. A LOT has happened so I had to get that out of the way.

I headed back to Saffron City and then I went east towards Lavender Town. There were some Bikers and some PokeManiac's on that route but they were pretty easy with Exeggutor. Eventually I arrived in Lavender Town and I explored it until there was no one left to talk with. I headed north and battled a couple of hikers but I didn't want to go through Rock Tunnel so I went south of Lavender Town and battled some Fishermen using Electabuzz. I reached a fork in the road and I chose to head west. I battled a couple more trainers but I bumped into Snorlax in the end. I flew to Saffron City and took a break.

Current Team
    Lv43
    Lv43
    Lv43
    Lv43
    Lv43
    Lv43

I must've spent around an hour training my Pokemon inside the waterfall portion of Mt. Silver. I left eventually, and I healed my Pokemon at the Mt. Silver Pokemon Center. I also swapped Pokemon while I was there, and I headed over to Goldenrod City after that. I spent some time playing the slots at the Game Corner there, and then I went north to National Park to participate in the Bug-Catching Contest. I captured a wild Pinsir there, but that still wasn't enough for me to win the competition. I released the Pinsir after that since I already had one, and then I flew to Mahogany Town. I went north to Lake of Rage, and I battled some trainers in the tall grass that I had neglected before. I picked up some items as well, and then I used Headbutt on the trees in order to find some rare Pokemon. I flew to Cherrygrove City after that.

I decided to head back to Lavender Town and make my way south towards Fuchsia City. The trip didn't take that long, and I was honestly disappointed at how few trainers there actually were because my team didn't level up as much as I would have liked. Eventually I did make it to Fuchsia City and battled a few bird keepers west of the city before healing my team and entering the Fuchsia Gym. I was surprised to discover that every trainer looked like the gym leader. I had to battle everyone to figure out who the real Janine was, and of course it was the last trainer I battled. Janine used Crobat against my Electabuzz but it fell to a ThunderPunch. Exeggutor defeated both of her Weezing (Weezings? Weezing's?) with a Psychic each. Lastly Skarmory beat her Ariados and Venomoth with Fly. I received the Soul Badge and TM06 from Janine and took a break.

Current Team
    Lv44
    Lv44
    Lv44
    Lv44
    Lv44
    Lv45

I swapped Pokemon at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center, and then I headed upstairs to the trade center. I connected with Crystal version, and I traded some Pokemon between the two games in order to evolve them. I then deposited those Pokemon afterwards, and I left the Pokemon Center. I flew to Goldenrod City, and I took the Magnet Train to Saffron City. I wandered over to the Poke Mart there, and I bought some items. I then headed south to Vermilion City, and I went through Diglett's Cave since I wanted to find a wild Dugtrio. It took about 20 minutes for one to appear, and then I exited Diglett's Cave on Route 2's side once I had captured it. I went south towards Viridian City after that, and I battled Cal at the Trainer House once I arrived. I defeated his Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr, and then I saved.

Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast