Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2341

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

I visited the local Pokemon Center after finishing stuff at the Olivine Gym, then I bought some items at the Poke Mart and I went north to Route 39. I headed into Route 38 after that and I arrived in Ecruteak City. I headed south and I visited National Park. I kept going south until I reached Goldenrod City and I visited some places around there just for fun. I then left some Pokemon at the Day Care Center on Route 34. I went back to Ecruteak City via Fly and I headed east to Mt. Mortar. I explored some of the cavern when I arrived, but I left shortly afterward since I still couldn't access the areas that required Waterfall. I Surfed across the ponds on Route 42 until I arrived in Mahogany Town. I saved the game there.

I headed to the Mahogany mart and found Lance there. He opened up a secret stairway, which leads to Team Rocket's hideout. In order to gain some experience, I walked past the Persian statues in the hideout and fought some Rocket grunts. After defeating the grunts and picking up the items I visited the next floor.
    After Lance healed my Pokemon in level 2, I fought the Rockets to get two passwords for their boss's room( the boss's room has one more password, which needed to open a door in level 2). Later I got the passwords and picked up all items, then I headed towards the boss's room on level 3. I entered two passwords and approached the Rocket Executive. After the battle, my Eevee evolved into Espeon, then I talked to his Murkrow and got another password. I headed back to level 2 so I can unlock the locked door, but two Rockets showed up. Then Lance came defeated one of them, I defeated the other. Next, we battled the Electrode that are powering the genarator, during battle, I caught one of them. After stopping those electrode, Lance gave me HM06 (Whirlpool) and left the hideout. I also left the hideout and healed my Pokemon at the Mahogany Pokemon center, Then I saved the game.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 6th July 2013 at 9:04 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

After arriving in Mahogany Town, I headed to the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon, then I headed over to the Mahogany Town Gym. Unfortunately, I couldn't enter the Gym yet, so I headed north to Route 43. I walked through the gatehouse and then I battled some trainers in the tall grass on my way north to Lake of Rage. I wandered around the route some more until I arrived at the lake shore. I battled trainers along the shoreline and then I Surfed into the lake itself. I found the Red Gyarados floating in the water and I battled it. After weakening it I successfully caught it in a Great Ball and I Surfed back to the shore. I met Lance there and then he left to Mahogany Town and I saved the game.

I entered the Mahogany gym and battled the trainers, Then I slid on the gym's icy floor and reached Price. After I defeated him, he gave me Glacier badge and TM16 ( Icy wind ). After I left the gym got a call from professor Elm, He told me that something is wrong with the radio broadcast. Then I saved the game.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 5th July 2013 at 9:10 AM.
    Pokémon XY

I headed south to Mahogany Town after speaking with Lance at Lake of Rage. I visited the Pokemon Center once more when I arrived in town, then I visited the little shop there. Lance attacked one of the guys inside and revealed the trapdoor that led to Team Rocket's HQ. Lance went in first and then I went in after him. I passed one of the Persian statues and I had to battle two Team Rocket grunts. I decided to deactivate the traps so that I wouldn't have to keep battling Team Rocket grunts, then I headed downstairs. I wandered around the hideout some more and I battled more Team Rocket grunts and then I eventually obtained one of the two passwords. I headed deeper into the hideout to get the other.

I healed my Pokémon at the Mahogany Pokemon center, then I flew back to Goldenrod City. There I found out that Team Rocket has taken over the Radio Tower. I wandered into the Radio Tower and fought my way to the top, where director's office was located. But the director turned out to be a Rocket executive. After I defeated him, he told me the real director is in the underground passage and gave me the basement key. Next, I left the Radio Tower and healed my Pokémon at the Pokémon center. Then I saved the game.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 5th July 2013 at 9:36 AM.
    Pokémon XY

After battling more Team Rocket grunts and even some Team Rocket Executives around the Team Rocket HQ under Mahogany Town, I finally obtained the second password that would unlock the room with the Electrodes. I headed back to the door and me and Lance had to face off against some more Team Rocket grunts. Me and Lance then wandered into the Electrode power room and we battled against the Electrodes there in order to shut off the power generator. Afterwards Lance gave me the Whirlpool HM and he left the hideout. I headed back to Mahogany Town in order to heal my injured Pokemon and I went north to Route 43 in order to train my Pokemon some more for the upcoming Mahogany Gym battle.

After healing my Pokemon, I headed to the Underground via the north exit by the Name Rater's house. I took the long narrow passage leading to the right and reached the Underground. There my rival challeged me to a battle. After defeating him, I found a room with three switches. I flicked the switches in order, then I headed to the bottom right corner and wandered into the Underground Warehouse and fought some Rocket grunts there. After fighting some grunts, my Croconaw evolved into Feraligatr. Next I picked up Amulet coin and other Items, I gave the Amulet coin to Feraligatr. Then I found the director and talked to him, he gave me a Card Key which can open the shutters on the third floor of the Radio Tower. Then I left the Underground warehouse to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon center. After healing my Pokemon, I saved the game.
    Pokémon XY

I kept training on Route 43 for about 30 minutes just trying to level up my Pokemon a bit, then I headed to Route 42 and Mt. Mortar for some more training. That helped a bit, so I returned to Mahogany Town and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed over to the Mahogany Town Gym afterwards and I had to slide around the room on the icy tiles while battling against Gym trainers. I hadn't had to solve the Gym puzzle in a long time so I got confused a few times, but I eventually found the path that led to Pryce's spot. I battled him and I used my Ampharos against his Seel and Dewgong and I won those battles easily. I then used Meganium against Pryce's Piloswine and I won the battle and saved.

I flew to Olivine city for buying some items. There I bought some Super potions and Hyper potions, then I came back to Goldenrod City and headed towards the Radio Tower. In the Radio Tower, I opened the shutters on the third floor and headed to the top floor. I fought some Rocket Grunts on my way to the top floor. On the top floor I fought two Rocket Executives and defeated them. Once The the rockets were defeated, they ran away from the Radio tower.
    Then I got a Silver wing from the director. I talked to the other people in the Radio Tower and got TM11 and Pink Bow. Next, I left the Radio Tower and saved the game near the Pokémon center.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 9th July 2013 at 4:57 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Recently, I started up my Silver game again (to verify that my battery has not yet died and therefore my save file and prized Typhlosion(?)/Lugia, and Ho-oh were not lost).

Now I find my internal battery starting to go (the text "Time Not Set" in all-caps appears and it forces me to set the day/time again, even though it doesn't keep those new settings - I am forced to do it over again later).
    Furthermore, once I used a website to get the clock reset password and did that using the certain button combination everything seems well.

An interesting thing I noticed was that before I reset the clock with the password, the play-time would be displayed as '???' even though once I continued it would display the correct play-time (but the in-game clock for managing day and night would continue to be incorrect).

However, now that I've reset the clock all seems to be well. I no longer get the "Time Not Set" message and am not forced to reset time and I can change DST without problems.
    Now I am not certain how close my game is to...going away, as you would say. Before I had the impression that it was close, since the time-reset stuff meant the clock was really close to losing its battle with time, but now I have no idea - the time is correctly kept and the play-time is display upon every startup.

As for my progress in the game, I just battled Carrie for the hundred-zillionth time (it is no longer possible for me to do Mystery Gift with anyone else, as everyone has by now traded in their older consoles for needed money or newer consoles, at least where I live) and went to battle Red to find he is still gone.
    Now, I will hopefully be off to challenge the E4 and then Red, unless my game goes within the next few minutes or hours or however long it actually has now.

I obtained the Glacier Badge and the Icy Wind TM from Pryce after I defeated him, then I headed out of the Gym. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then I flew to Goldenrod City since I had heard Team Rocket's radio broadcast and I had to stop them. Once in Goldenrod City, I went to the Goldenrod City Radio Tower. Once inside I climbed and I battled Team Rocket grunts. I kept climbing until I reached the director's room, but he wasn't there; instead I encountered a Team Rocket Executive and I had to battle him instead. Since the real Radio Tower director had gone missing, I headed back down the Radio Tower to look for him, and also because I needed the Card Key to unlock the other doors.

I healed my Pokemon in the Goldenrod Pokémon center, then I flew back to Mahogany town. I headed east from Mahogany town and battle some trainers on my way. After defeating all trainer in Route 44, I picked up all the items and later I reached to the entrance of the Ice path. I entered the Ice cave and sild on the Icy floor to make my way to the next floor, before going to the next floor I picked up HM08 - Waterfall. Then I climbed the stairs to the next floor, there I had to push one boulder down each hole by using Strenght. After pusing all the boulders down, I jumped into a hole and made my way to next floor. On the next floor, I got the Nevermeltice and went down to the next floor. There I picked up TM44 and left the floor, There I sild to make my way to the first floor. On the first floot, I found an Iron, then I exited the Ice path by heading south and finally arrived at Blackthron City.
    Pokémon XY

I'm playing through all the regions before X/Y and I had an urge the other day to start the Johto region. Here goes...

I chose Crystal instead of HG because Wynaut! I picked Cyndaquil as my starter because I chose Totodile and Chikorita the last two times I played Crystal (I don't think I ever updated the end of the Chikorita run, my bad). After getting Cyndaquil I headed to Mr Pokemon's house where I got a Mystery Egg. On my way back to the lab I was ambushed by a mysterious trainer whose Totodile proved difficult. I returned to the lab and Professor Elm decided my fate for me by telling me I was going to take on the Pokemon League challenge!! Apparently it isn't a good idea to do that with only one Pokemon so I captured the first Pokemon I encountered after getting Pokeballs, a Hoothoot! I went back to Cherrygrove City and took a break.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After arriving at Blackthorn city, I got my Tentacool and Goldeen from Pokémon center's computer.

I taught them whirlpool and waterfall respectively( I couldn't use waterfall outside of battles since I didn't have the Rising badge ), then I decided to explore the Whirl islands in order to find Lugia. I flew back to Cianwood city and explored the caves located in the Whirl islands.
    I found some Items in the caves and continiued to seach for Lugia.
    Later I found Lugia in a cave and saved the game there.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 16th July 2013 at 7:02 PM.
    Pokémon XY

I headed outside to the Goldenrod Tunnel area of the city in order to find the Radio Tower director. I arrived at the basement and I encountered my rival there. I battled against him and won, then I moved the switches around to unlock the doors. I battled Team Rocket grunts while I worked my way around, then I finally unlocked the correct door. I found the director at the storage area under the Department Store, and once I had the Card Key I headed back to the surface. I entered the Radio Tower again and I climbed to the top. I battled two more Team Rocket executives and then I faced off against the leader. I beat his Houndour, Koffing and Houndoom and I saved after speaking with the director.

I approached the Lugia and it attacked me. After weakeing Lugia, My butterfree put it to sleep. After putting Lugia to sleep three times and using eight Pokéballs, six great balls and two ultra balls, my 3rd ultra ball finally caught the Lugia. Then I left the cave using dig and saved the game outside.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 24th July 2013 at 7:57 PM.
    Pokémon XY

I climbed back down the Goldenrod Radio Tower and I stopped by the Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon there. I visited the Department Store as well in order to stock up on items, then I flew back to Mahogany Town. I headed east to Route 44 and once there I started battling against the trainers in the area. I used Surf and I wandered around the ponds there. I caught a wild Weepinbell and Lickitung in the tall grass in the middle of the route, and I almost caught the wild Raikou that appeared while I was there but it fled before I could succeed. I wandered back to Mahogany Town in order to heal my injured Pokemon, then I went back to Route 44 and I arrived at the entrance to the Ice Path. I saved there.

I headed north of Cherrygrove City and had my first ever trainer battle and Hoothoot missed her very first attack. Great start Hoothoot! I continued along until I got to Violet City. Since the only move I had to attack with at this point was Tackle I decided I was going to train a little so Cyndaquil and Hoothoot could learn Ember and Peck, but that ended up taking too long so I just went to Sprout Tower and beat up on the sages. Both Pokemon learned there respective attacks near the top of the tower and once I got Flash I healed up and went to the gym. Hoothoot took care of both trainers and I healed again before challenging Falkner.

Hoothoot vs Pidgey. Hoothoot starts off with Tackle...misses. GREAT START HOOTHOOT!!! Due to the level difference Hoothoot ended up defeating Pidgey easily. Unfortunately Hoothoot has terrible attack so Peck didn't do much damage against Pidgeotto and of course Pidgeotto's Gust scores a critical hit which knocks out Hoothoot. Cyndaquil went out and retaliated with its own critical hit Ember to knock out Pidgeotto and earn me my first badge! I got the Egg from Elm's aide and then trained Cyndaquil until it evolved into Quilava because it only needed about 45XP after the gym battle.
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 19th November 2013 at 2:33 PM.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I slid around on the icy floor once I was inside of the Ice Path. I encountered some wild Swinub and Golbat as I wandered around the first floor, and then I arrived at the first puzzle where I had to navigate between rocks while sliding on the ice. I eventually headed down to the other floors and I had to push some boulders using Strength. Once I had dropped them through the holes in the floor, I headed down some more and I slid around using those boulders to help me follow the right path. I eventually exited the Ice Path after catching a Jynx inside, and I arrived in Blackthorn City. I visited the Poke Mart to stock up on items, then I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and saved before exploring the town.

Currently, I am working on creating excellent move sets for my Pokémon (i.e. Marowak with AncientPower, Earthquake, Hidden Power Bug, and Tail Whip; since the Marowak I am thinking about might have a Thick Club instead).
    I feel like the "Gen. 1 Pokémon Prince of the Midwest". Currently, I competitively play English Gen. 1 and English Gen. 2 Pokémon games, because Gen. 3 and later on is not worth my time. I also do not use NetBattle at the moment.

I flew back to Blackthorn city on my Pidgeotto and healed my Pokemon at the Pokémon center, then I stored my Tentacool. Next, I went outside to do some training. In order to gain experience, I headed towards Route 45 and battled with the trainers. Then I trained with some wild Pokemon on Route 45, After some training my Pokemon I came back to Blackthorn city and healed my Pokemon in the local Pokémon Center. Next, I wandered into the Blackthorn Gym, there I had to Push Rocks down some holes to solve a puzzle while battling the gym trainers. After I solved the puzzle and defeated all gym trainers, I challanged Clair, the gym leader. My Fearligatr defated her Dragonairs with Ice Punch, Then my Butterfree and Espeon took down Her Kingdra. Even after I won, Clair didn't gave me the rising badge and told me to get a Dragon Fang from the Dragon's Den. I left the gym and healed my Pokemon at the Pokémon Center. After healing my Pokemon, I got Tentacool from the Pokemon Storage system and headed towads Dragon's Den. Inside, I battled some trainer their. I Then surfed to the west and saw a Item ball, which contained Dragon Fang. After picking it up, Clair came and gave me the Rising badge and TM24 ( Dragonbreath ). Then I left the Dragon's Den using Dig, outside I got a call from Professor Elm. He congratulated me for getting all eight badges and told me to visit him. After ending the call, I healed my Pokemon at the Pokémon Center and saved the game.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 18th July 2013 at 7:49 PM.
    Pokémon XY

I visited the other houses around Blackthorn City, and then I decided to head south to Route 45 in order to train my team some more before challenging the Blackthorn City Gym. I trained my newly caught Swinub in order for it to evolve, and I spent at least 45 minutes training in the tall grass along Route 45. That training didn't go as well as I wanted though since Swinub still needed more experience points before it could evolve into Piloswine, so I went into Dark Cave to train some more. I encountered a Wobbuffet the moment I entered the cave and I caught it, then I spent another hour just training Swinub and my other Pokemon. Swinub finally evolved into Piloswine, but I continued to train some more there.

Before visiting Professior Elm, I decided to explore Mt. Mortar. But before heading there, I stored my Tentacool and Butterfree in the Pokemon Storage system and withdrew Goldeen. I flew back to Ecruteak City and headed towards Mt. Mortar. After Entering Mt Mortar's cave, I used Super Repel and explored the cave. After I found some Items, I made my way towards the basement of Mt. Mortar. After reaching the basment, I headed right and found the fighting Dojo Master. After talking to him, he battled me and My Espeon defeated him. As a reward, the Dojo Master gave me a Tyrogue. I left Mt. Mortar using Dig, and then saved the game outside of Mt. Mortar.
    Pokémon XY

I kept training inside of Dark Cave south of Blackthorn City until I got tired of it and I headed back outside. I arrived in Blackthorn City and I healed my Pokemon and I also bought some more items before heading over to the Blackthorn Gym. I entered it and I started to battle against the Gym trainers inside. They mostly used members of the Dratini and Horsea family, so it was easy to defeat them. I headed down some stairs and I had to push boulders through the floor with Strength in order to form a path over the lava. I eventually defeated all the Gym trainers and solved the Gym puzzle, but I had to heal my Pokemon once more. I returned to the Blackthorn Gym afterwards and saved in front of Clair's spot.

Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast