Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2335

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

I restarted Crystal for the first time in years. I'm playing as Kris with Cyndaquill(I'm probably misspelling a lot of names since I nickname my pokemon), haven't got my first badge yet, and don't know what my team will be this time around. I've decided to put it with a lot of my other games on hold until I'm finished with the Unova games because I realized that trying to restart multiple games at one time was a bad idea.

I came back to Blackthorn city, then I stored Tyrogue in the Pokémon Storage system and withdrew Butterfree. I decided to catch a sixth member for my team, so I headed to Dragon's Den for a good Dragon Pokémon. There, I used my Good Rod to hook a good Pokémon. After hooking four Magikarp's, I encounterd a wild Dragonair. I used Butterfree to weaken it, and then I captured it. I left the Dragon's cave and healed my Pokemon at the local Pokémon center. I decided to train my newly caught Dragonair in Route 45, so I went there and started training in the grass.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I began my journey south of Violet City after winning my first badge and battled all the trainers along the way to the Union Cave. Those Poliwag actually gave me a lot of trouble thanks to Hypnosis apparently having 100% accuracy in this game. When I entered the cave I realized I have no counter for Rock types...at all. Qwilava's Ember did the trick well enough but it was still annoying. I made it out of the short cave and arrived in Azalea Town. This quaint little town has absolutely NOTHING to do except for some old man who likes his Pokeballs and a gym but since the gym is blocked I decided to speak to the old man. He forced me to help him in his quest to take down some thugs cutting off Slowpoke tails but he proved absolutely worthless, as most people do in Pokemon. Since I can't take on the gym before fighting Team Rocket, I crushed their hopes and dreams and then headed to the gym.

If the Rock types gave me trouble before then this is the games way of cutting me some slack because Peck and Ember absolutely destroyed this gym. Hoothoot took down all the trainers Pokemon in the gym because I wanted to give it some easy experience. Bugsy was just as easy as the rest of them. He She It started with Metapod but two Pecks from Hoothoot knocked it out. Scyther fell to a few Embers and then Kakuna was defeated by another Peck assault. Two down, six to go.

After healing up I wanted to go through the Ilex Forest but my rival showed up and spoiled everything. Hoothoot beat his Gastly with Peck in a rather frustrating fight. Since Gastly couldn't hurt Hoothoot it used Hypnosis (WHICH NEVER MISSES!!!!) and Hoothoot was asleep for 5 turns. Every single turn it just used Spite. By the time Gastly fainted Hoothoot's Peck had gone from 35PP to 6PP. Qwilava beat his Zubat with Ember. Then he sent out Croconaw. I had Qwilava use Leer all the way up until it fainted then Hoothoot got its first proper chance to shine. Since I knew Hypnosis couldn't miss I went ahead and used that. Once Croconaw was asleep I went on a Peck spree until it ran out of PP then I started using Tackle. Croconaw eventually fainted and my rival stormed off.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I finally challenged Clair and I used my Piloswine against her first Dragonair. I had Piloswine use Icy Wind and that was a critical hit. Dragonair got knocked out and I used Piloswine against Clair's second Dragonair as well. I used Icy Wind again but this time the Dragonair withstood it. I used Icy Wind once more and that defeated Clair's second Dragonair. I switched to my Hypno in order to battle against Clair's third Dragonair, and then I swapped back to Piloswine when Hypno started to struggle. I defeated the last Dragonair and I used Meganium against Clair's Kingdra. I thought Meganium's Giga Drain would be enough, but I had to switch out to Ampharos in order to finally beat Kingdra. I saved after the Gym battle.

I recently just beat Chuck for the 5th Gym badge in my Pokemon Silver Let's Play, and now I am preparing to face Jasmine for the 6th badge. I just got done delivering the medicine to Jasmine so she could cure Amphy in the Lighthouse.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

After I leveled up My Dragonair to level 27, I decided to get an Exp.Share. So I took the Red Scale from the Red Gyarados, then I met Mr. Pokemon and traded the Red Scale for Exp.Share. I made Dragonair hold it, and then I flew back to New Bark town to visit Professor Elm. After talking with Professor Elm, he gave me a Master Ball. Next, I flew to Goldenrod City to Stock up my Items. Once that was done, I came back to blackthorn City and headed towards Dark Cave to do more training with my Dragonair.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 19th July 2013 at 11:58 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Clair threw a temper tantrum after I defeated her and she refused to hand over the Rising Badge. She wanted me to go to the Dragon's Den first and obtain the Dragon Fang before she would give me the badge, so I headed out to the Blackthorn City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, then I went back to the Gym and I Surfed on the lake behind it. I arrived at the entrance to the Dragon's Den and I Surfed again once I was inside. I made my way around the cavern's lake and I eventually had to use Whirlpool to make it across the maelstrom there. I eventually picked up the Dragon Fang and Clair arrived to give me the Rising Badge. I also obtained the Dragonbreath TM and I saved the game once I was back outside.

After training and leveling up Dragonair to Level 36, I decided to go to Kanto, where Indigo Plateau is located. So I came back to New Bark Town and surfed east from there. I picked up some Items on my way and battled the trainers before reaching Route 26. Before battling anymore, I healed my Pokémon in a rest house. Once that was done, I started to train My Pokémon in a patch of grass near the rest house.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 20th July 2013 at 11:16 AM.
    Pokémon XY

I entered the Ilex Forest and had to help some kid (who didn't even help!) find his Farfetch'd. After manuvering the bird through the forest we finally reunited with the boy and his master. I got HM01 Cut which I taught to a random Paras. I then got through the rest of the forest and arrived on Route 34. I immediately ran around in the grass until I captured my third team member, a Snubbull! I began fighting some of the trainers on the route with my new Pokemon and then I entered the Daycare and poof, my game reset itself. After redoing everything I arrived in Goldenrod City.

After getting the bicycle I headed north and participated in as few trainer battles as I could on my way to the National Park. Turns out today is Saturday, which means the Bug Catching Contest is on!! I chose to enter Hoothoot and for 20 minutes I Peck'd the Bug Pokemon. About halfway through the event Hoothoot evolved into Noctowl! After not even placing in the contest I returned to the Park, and captured my fourth team member, NidoranM! I returned to Goldenrod and beat the trainers underground and grabbed the Coin Case. I healed at the Pokemon Center and took a break after getting the Radio Card.
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 20th July 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Back in Blackthorn City I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I also purchased some items at the Poke Mart. I flew to Cianwood City after that and I decided to visit the Whirl Islands now that I had the Whirlpool HM and I could cross over the maelstroms around there. I Surfed and I explored the interior of the islands for a while, then I headed out to Goldenrod City. I went north to National Park and I decided to participate in the Bug Catching Contest there. I entered and I won second place with a Beedrill that I caught. I headed north to Ecruteak City and I decided to enter the Tin Tower since I had recently obtained the Rainbow Wing item. I started to climb the tower and I saved on the third floor.

After training with my Pokémon in the grass for a long time, I decided to battle the other trainers on Route 26 in order to gain more experience. After battling them, I headed to Route 27 and exchanged phone numbers with Cooltrainer Reena for rematches. After that, I went back to Route 26 and continiued my training.
    Pokémon XY

I continued to climb the Tin Tower and I eventually reached the part with the teleportation panels. I teleported around until I found the correct tile that led to the Tin Tower's roof. I encountered Ho-Oh there and I battled against it. I slowly weakened it and then I started tossing Ultra Balls at it in the hopes that one of them would catch Ho-Oh. It took about 10 minutes for Ho-Oh to finally submit and then I flew off the tower. I swapped Pokemon at Ecruteak City's PC and then I flew to Blackthorn City in order to purchase some Ultra Balls among other things. I went south to Route 45 after that and I battled against more trainers as I went through the mountains there. I eventually reached Route 29 and I saved there.

After training for a long time in Route 26, I decided to explore Victory Road. After entering in the Victory Road cave, I used a Super Repel and made my way to the exit. On my way picked up TM26 and the other item in there. Later I found the exit, but before I could get out of the cave, my rival appeared and challanged me to another battle. My Pokémon were trained, so his Pokemon didn't give any trouble. After beating him, he left and I left the cave too. I healed my Pokémon at the Indigo Plateau and decided to do more training in Victory Road.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 22nd July 2013 at 1:04 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Nidoran evolved as soon as I beat the first trainer in Goldenrod Gym, so hopefully that'll make Whitney a little easier. Once I defeated all four trainers I headed north of Goldenrod and battled all the trainers I skipped. Once everyone was beaten between Goldenrod and the weird dancing tree I returned to the large city and purchased a few TM's that may prove useful later on. Then I challenged Whitney. Nidorino went out against Clefairy and beat it with 2 Double Kicks. She sent out the monstrosity that is Miltank. I decided to send out Snubbull and try to lower its Atk/Def with Charm/Tail Whip, but thanks to Stomp flinch hax and Rollout I was unable to lower its stats as much as I would have liked. Nidorino came out but Rollout had built up so much that Nidorino didn't get a chance to attack. Qwilava succumbed the same faint. Noctowl vs Miltank, the battle of the century. Hypnosis landed and Noctowl proceeded to Peck the crap out of that stupid cow. By the time Miltank woke up it was too late. One Peck later and Miltank was history. I got my badge and proceeded to Sudowoodo.

But of course idiot Drummerdude forgot the Squirt Bottle. After getting it and knocking out Sudowoodo I arrived in Ecruteak City. I healed up and then took out the Kimono girls and got Surf. Then I went to the Burned Tower, defeated my rival, and landed on top of three legendary dogs. They fled and so I went to the gym. Since Snubbull was so close to evolving I went ahead and trained it up against the wild Pokemon of the Burned Tower. Then I went to the gym. I beat the four trainers and walked across the invisible floor and came face to face with Morty.

I headed to New Bark Town after arriving on Route 29, but I encountered the roaming Raikou in the tall grass before I arrived. I tossed a Fast Ball at it, but it fled after that failed to capture it. I visited Professor Elm's lab once I had arrived in New Bark Town and I obtained the Master Ball from him there. I visited my mom's house after that and I withdrew some money. I Surfed east and I made my way into the Kanto region. I entered Tohjo Falls after that and I used Waterfall to climb the waterfall inside the cavern. I made it out to the other side and I battled a trainer right after I exited the cave. I used Surf to cross a pond and I encountered even more trainers as I went further east. I saved halfway through Route 27.

After training in Victory Road, my current team is ..........
    Espeon - Level 46
    Onix - Level 44
    Feraligatr- Level 44
    Butterfree - Level 43
    Pidgeot - Level 43
    Dragonair - Level 42

I'll do more training before facing Elite four.
    Pokémon XY

Granbull started off the fight with Morty's Gastly by knocking it out with Bite. I swapped out to Qwilava to spam Ember on his first Haunter. Luckily the stupid thing used Curse which just made it easier. Granbull came back out for the fight against Gengar and just used Bite again. Gengar actually missed Hypnosis twice surprisingly. Once his ace was defeated it only took a couple Bites to knock out the last Haunter. Morty gave me the Fog Badge and I headed west to Olivine City. I actually skipped most of the trainers on my way. When I got to the port city I got a Good Rod from a nice gentlemen and then headed to the harbor where I fished up my fifth team member, a Chinchou! I taught it Surf and then battled all the trainers I skipped. Since I can now use Surf I headed all the way to the Ruins of Alph and surfed to one of the chambers. Some weird writing on the back wall said "Light", and the Cleffa that hatched from the Mystery Egg just oh so happened to know Flash. Once the wall disappeared I grabbed all the items, including a Moon Stone, which I used to evolve Nidorino into Nidoking!

I returned to Olivine City and climbed the Lighthouse where I found Jasmine taking care of a sick Ampharos. After falling through the tower I began surfing towards the island and after a few trainer battles I realized my team might not be strong enough for this so I wanted to head back to Union Cave for more experience. On the way Chinchou evolved into Lanturn! By the time I got there my batteries were about to die, so I took a break.

I battled more trainers as I made my way around Route 27 and I eventually headed north since the route extended that way towards Victory Road. I battled some more trainers and even some Pokemon in the tall grass and then I healed my Pokemon at a rest house halfway up the route. I battled several more trainers near the entrance to the Pokemon League Reception Gate and I finally had the guard inside check my badges. I was given clearance and I entered Victory Road. I had to navigate around the cave while battling wild Pokemon and getting through obstacles but it was fairly easy thanks to the lack of trainers. I picked up items and I eventually found the exit. I battled against my rival there and then I saved.

I headed to the bottom floor of Union Cave and beat all the trainers. Then I went to Goldenrod City and defeated the three girls hiding just south of the city. Since I couldn't think of any other training spots I went back to Olivine City and began my surfing experience south. Once all of the swimmers were beaten I surfed up to Cianwood City, got the SecretPotion, and then went to the gym. I used Quilava and Noctowl against the gym trainers because they are my two lowest leveled Pokemon at the moment. Once they were all defeated I challenged Chuck. I had Nidoking go out against his Primeape to start off the fight. Nidoking used Poison Sting and poisoned Primeape and then followed up with Thrash to knock it out. Chuck sent out his final Pokemon, Poliwrath, and I sent out Quilava. Quilava hit it with a Leer and a Smokescreen before being knocked out. Noctowl came in and just Peck'd its way to victory. I got the StormBadge and Chuck's wife gave me Fly, which was taught to Noctowl.

I flew to Olivine City, climbed to the top of the Lighthouse again, and after Jasmine departed I headed to her gym. Jasmine used Magnemite against my Quilava. Quilava's Ember took out the first Magnemite so she sent out Steelix. I decided to go with Nidoking for some reason and just spammed Ice Punch. Ice Punch managed to freeze Steelix which made for an easy victory. Quilava defeated the second Magnemite and I got my sixth badge! I flew back to Ecruteak City and took a break.

After leveling up my team to level 50, I went to the Indigo Plateau and stocked up some Items before challenging the Elite four.
    My first Elite four challenge was Will. My Feraligatr defeated his Xatu's and Exeggutor with Ice Punch, then My Espeon took down Slowbro and Jynx with Shadow Ball. After defeating Will, I healed my Pokémon with Super Potion and went to the next room where Koga was wating for me. I saved the game before challenging him.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 25th July 2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Pokémon XY

After I defeated my rival at Victory Road, I headed out of the cave and I arrived outside of the Pokemon League HQ building. I entered the building and the first thing I did was heal my Pokemon, then I bought some items. I knew my Pokemon were nowhere near powerful enough to challenge the Elite Four yet though, so I had to do some major training before I could challenge them. I went back out to Victory Road and I battled against wild Pokemon in there for a while. I spent at least 30 minutes there at first, then I got tired of battling and I headed back to the Pokemon League building. I asked the old man with the Abra to teleport me back to Johto and he did that. I flew to Goldenrod City and I saved the game there.

I challenged Koga and he sent out Ariados. My Butterfree easily took him down with Psybeam. Next, he sent out Fortess. So I decided to go with Feraligatr and kept spamming Ice Punch on Fortress and defeated it. After Fortress was defeated, Koga sent out Muk so I had to return Feraligatr and Sent out Onix, Onix got hurt by Fortress's spikes after I sent him. I had the speed advantage, so I defeated his Muk by using Earthqueak. Then My Espeon and Feraligatr took down koga's Venomoth and Crobat respectively. After defeating Koga, I healed my Pokemon with Super Potions and moved to the next room to challenge Bruno. It was easy battle for me, My Pidgeot and Buttefree took down his Hitomontop, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee. Then Feraligatr defeated his Onix by hitting it with Surf. I sent out Espeon against Bruno's final Pokemon Machamp. Espeon easily defeated Machamp with Psychic. I saved the game after finishing the battle with Bruno.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 25th July 2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Pokémon XY

I visited the Goldenrod City Department Store and I bought some items there, then I headed south to Route 34 and I left some Pokemon at the Day Care Center. I wandered north to National Park and I participated in the Bug Catching Contest. I won first place thanks to a Pinsir that I caught and I flew back to New Bark Town. I returned to the Pokemon League afterwards and I went to Victory Road for some more training since Victory Road was the only place that had powerful Pokemon for me to battle against. I trained for another hour there and then I decided that I had trained enough. I entered the Pokemon League building and I went into Will's room. I saved the game before challenging him to a battle.

One badge left before defeating Red

Party of mine consists of:

Typhlosion Lv. 75
    Ho-oh Lv. 60
    Lugia Lv. 60

on Pokemon Crystal
    Last edited by Hunter_Crystal; 26th July 2013 at 4:36 AM.

Iv'e been playing Pokemon ever since you were programmed.

Spoiler:- My Party :

I healed My Pokemon with my healing Items, then I went to Karen's room and challenged her. To start off the battle, she sent out Umbreon and I sent out Onix. Umbreon confused Onix with Confuse Ray, so it hurt itself for it's confusion. On the second turn, Onix defeated Umbreon with Earthqueak. Karen's Next Pokemon was Murkrow, so I went with Feraligatr. It's an easy battle, Feraligatr took down Murkrow with Ice Punch.
    Feraligatr defeated Her Vileplume as well, but her Gengar paralysed him with Lick and later defeated him by using Destiny Bond. So I sent out Dragonair against Gengar and Defeated it. Next, Karen sent out Houndoom, Dragonair Paralysed it by using Thunder Wave and kept hitting it with Slam. Houndoom was paralysed so It didn't gave me much trouble defeating it.
    After defeating Karen, I healed my tired Pokemon with healing items, and then I saved the game
    Pokémon XY

Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast