Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2286

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

I headed east of Ecruteak and found Suicune once again. It ran away unfortunately so I continued on to Mahogany Town. With nothing to do I went north and battled the trainers on the way to the Lake of Rage. I explored the entire Lake and snagged a few items before defeating the Red Gyarados for experience. Lance from the Elite4 showed up and said something odd was going on in Mahogany Town. We went to the small town and found a secret Team Rocket hideout! GASP!!! Lance claimed that we would take down the rocket grunts but all he did was stand around and make me do all the work. After we defeated the 6 Electrode I received a worthless HM and then headed to the gym.

Ice types. Ice types everywhere. Quilava and Lanturn teamed up to take down the trainers in this gym. After a lot of sliding I was able to battle Pryce. Lanturn went out against Seel and knocked it out with Spark. Pryce swapped to Piloswine so I went to Quilava. It only took two Flame Wheels to knock out the mammoth so Pryce was left with his last Pokemon, Dewgong. Lanturn was back out and won the battle with a few Sparks. I received the Glacier Badge and when I tried to leave Professor Elm called me and told me about some Rocket related happenings at the Radio Tower. I flew to Goldenrod and began taking down grunts in the tower. After clearing out the second floor Quilava evolved into Typhlosion. I reached the Director on the 5th floor and hoped he would help me but he had been taken and replaced with a Team Rocket member. I took a break after beating him. Team is Lv34-36.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

Recent Pokemon Crystal Activity:

Defeated Red
    Made my Shiny Igglybuff evolve into Jigglypuff then into Wigglytuff
    Hunted a Shiny Gastly (been running around for 655 RE's)
    And recently, I saved the game at Indigo Plateau

Party:
    Typhlosion Lv. 81
    Shiny Lugia Lv. 62
    Ho-oh Lv. 61 (with Sacred Fire)

Iv'e been playing Pokemon ever since you were programmed.

Spoiler:- My Party :

I moved to the next room where Champion Lance was waiting for me. After a little talk, we began the battle. His first Pokemon was a Gyarados, so I sent out Butterfree. Butterfree put it to sleep and defated it using three Psybeams. Butterfree took care of the his first Dragonite too, but his second Dragonite took butterfree down by using Hyper beam. Then My Feraligatr took down Dragonite and Aerodactyl by using Ice Punch. After that, he sent out his third and Most Powerful Dragonite. Luckily Feraligatr's first Ice punch managed to freez him in the spot, so I healed Feraligatr with a Hyper Potion and kept hitting it with Ice Punch. It took only two more Ice punch to knock out the Dragonite, so he sent his final Pokemon Charizard. My level 53 Feraligatr's one Surf attack was enough to knocking it out. After Lance was finally defeated, he congratulated me for defeating him and Professor Oak also came to congratulate me. But then Mary from the Radio show came and asked me for an interview all of sudden. Lance came to my rescue and he took me to the back room, where he entered my team to Pokemon league's hall of fame. Then the credits began to roll, and then "the end" was shown on the screen. After the title screen was shown, I choose to continiue the game and found myself outside of my house. So I Went inside of my housed and saved the game.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Recent activity - Pokemon Crystal

Defeated Red (More than 7 times)
    Got Typhlosion to be Lv. 100
    Trained my Dugtrio (I'm after Fissure)
    Bought a lot of stat increasing medicines

Recent party:
    Lv. 100
    Lv. 72 (with Sacred Fire)
    Lv. 67 (with Aeroblast)
    [Shiny] Lv. 55
    Lv. 36
    [Shiny] Lv. 45

I headed underground with the key I was given and had to fight my rival, who showed he just isn't up to snuff. Once he fled I continued along pushing switches and fighting Rockets. I found the real Director and received yet another key in order to advance further in the actual Radio Tower. After a few more fights I was on the top floor battling against the man trying to find Giovanni. I wasn't about to let that happen after all my hard work so I took him on with Lanturn and Typhlosion. Once he was defeated he disbanded Team Rocket again and the Director thanked me with a Clear Bell. I left and headed back to Mahogany Town so I could go forth to Blackthorn City.

After getting through an very icy cavern I arrived in Blackthorn City. I realized I probably need a little more training before taking on the 8th gym so I went south a few times and battled all the trainers. Then I went to the gym and solved another Strength puzzle. Then it was time to challenge Clair. Nidoking defeated the first two Dragonair with Ice Punch before falling to Kingdra. I sent out Lanturn and paralyzed it with Thunder Wave before repeatedly using Spark. Kingdra just wouldn't succumb and knocked out Lanturn with Hyper Beam. Luckily Lanturn had done enough so Typhlosion came in and won with ThunderPunch. She ended with Dragonair which Granbull defeated with Strength. Clair decided at this point I wasn't worthy or something and made me to do some test or something. After I cheated on the test, Clair was forced to give me the Rising Badge! I flew to New Bark Town, got the Masterball, and then took my first steps into Kanto.
    HeartGold Wedlocke

I came out of my house and went to Professor Elm's lab. After some talking, he gave me a S.S ticket so I can go to Kanto region.
    First I flew to Goldenrod City for buying some items, then I flew to Olivine city so I can get on the Ship. After getting on the ship, an old man ran into me and said his granddaughter is missing.
    Next, I started to check out the rooms and battled trainers to gain experience. After battling all trainers, I went to the next floor down by taking the downstairs. There was a guy who didn't let me go ahead and told me to find his friend. Later I found the guy's friend and he went back to work.
    After he finally let me go, I battled the trainers and made my way towards the Captain's room where I found the old man's granddaughter. After talking her, we went back to the old man and he gave me a Metal Coat.
    Then the Ship reached Vermillion City. Before going outside of the ship, I went to my cabin and took a nap to heal my Pokemon. Once that was done, I went outside of the ship and saved the game there.
    Pokémon XY

I challenged Elite Four Will to a battle at the Pokemon League and I used my Ampharos against his first Xatu, which I defeated easily with ThunderPunch attack. Will used Exeggutor afterwards and I sent out my Piloswine. I thought Icy Wind would be enough to beat it, but Exeggutor was too tough for it so I used my Pidgeot instead. Once Exeggutor was beaten, I switched to Meganium and I used her against Will's Slowbro. Razor Leaf was enough to defeat it, then I used my Graveler against Jynx. I defeated it with a couple of Rock Throw attacks that proved super effective, and all that was left was Will's second Xatu. I used Ampharos once more and I defeated Xatu with ThunderPunch. I then saved the game.

After getting through a small portion of Kanto and Victory Road I arrived at the Pokemon League. I trained my team just a little more and then began my Elite 4 challenge.

Will was up first and although his room makes him look like an ice type trainer it turns out he trains Psychic types. He started off with Xatu so I used Granbull and knocked it out with Shadow Ball. Both Jynx and Exeggutor fell to Typhlosion's Flame Wheel and then Slowbro took one of Lanturn's Sparks to the knee. Then he sent out his last Xatu. I went back to Granbull expecting another Shadow Ball to knock it out. Xatu went first and used Confuse Ray which led to Granbull hitting itself in confusion 3 turns in a row and knocking itself out. I went to Typhlosion who got in a Thunderpunch before getting confused and hitting itself two times in a row and knocking itself out. Then I went to Lanturn who got confused and hitself two times in a row to knock itself out (and a critical hit from Xatu's Psychic didn't help). With only Nidoking and Noctowl left I chose Noctowl due to typing and after a few turns of hitting itself in confusion Noctowl was down! Nidoking was my last resort. Luckily Nidoking went first with Ice Punch and knocked Xatu out!!! I healed up and moved on.

Koga. The second Elite 4 member. Typhlosion knocked out his Ariados and Forretress with Flame Wheel before I had to switch out to Nidoking against Muk. It only took an Earthquake to knock out the blob. When Koga sent out Venomoth the logical thing to do was to send out Typhlosion but I said screw it, I'll use Noctowl. Thanks to Supersonic hitting and my so amazing luck with Confusion...Noctowl fainted. Freaking Noctowl. I went with Typhlosion and knocked it out. Koga's final Pokemon was Crobat so I went to Granbull. Two Strength's later and Crobat and Koga were history.

I figured Bruno would be easy with Noctowl and all, but we'll see. Noctowl vs Hitmontop. I couldn't use Fly because every time I tried it would use Protect and ruin everything. I had to use Confusion until it fainted. I went to Lanturn to take out his second team member, Onix. Noctowl came back out for Hitmonlee and managed to get another win although this time I was able to use Fly. He sent out Hitmonchan which did knock out Noctowl thanks to his other two Hitmon's doing damage. Noctowl did weaken it enough so that Typhlosion could knock it out. Nidoking was up against Bruno's Machamp and used two Earthquakes to win the battle.
    HeartGold Wedlocke

I headed over to Koga's room next after I beat Will, and I battled against him. I used Pidgeot against his Ariados and I beat it with Wing Attack, then I used Ampharos against Crobat and I beat it with ThunderPunch. I switched to Hypno after that and I used it against Koga's Muk. I defeated Muk with Confusion and I used my Graveler against Koga's Venomoth and Forretress. After beating Koga, I headed to Bruno's room next. I challenged him and I used Pidgeot against his Hitmontop, then against his Machamp. I beat both with Fly and then I used Hypno against Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee. After I defeated them, I used Meganium's Solarbeam attack to beat Bruno's Onix and I saved the game before going to Karen's room.

I continued on into the fourth room and challenged Karen. Nidoking went out against Umbreon and won with a combination of Earthquake and Double Kick. She sent out Gengar which fell to Granbull's Shadow Ball. Third was Vileplume and to my surprise Noctowl actually got a victory despite being paralyzed. Lanturn defeated her Houndoom with Surf and then stayed in the battle to beat Murkrow with Spark. Easiest battle yet.

And now it is time for Lance the champion! Lanturn went out against Gyarados and surpisingly didn't knock it out with one Spark. It didn't end up being that big a deal since the second one knocked it out. He switched to one of his Dragonite next so I sent out Nidoking and won with Ice Punch. Lance sent out his second Dragonite which also fell to an Ice Punch. Lanturn was brought back out against Aerodactyl and although Aerodactyl used Hyper Beam it just wasn't enough to knock out Lanturn. But Surf was enough to knock out Aerodactyl! Nidoking defeated the last Dragonite with Ice Punch and Lanturn beat Charizard with Surf. After an annoying segment with Mary and Professor Oak, I was led into a room where Lance crowned me Pokemon Champion!! I think this may be the first time I've ever done a game without a full team of 6.
    HeartGold Wedlocke

Upon reaching Vermilion City, I entered the Vermilion Pokemon club and got a Rare Candy from the Chairman of the club. Then I gave the Rare Candy to Dragonair so it can reach Level 55, and it did. After reaching Level 55, he evolved into a Dragonite.
    I decided to challenge the Vermilion gym leader Lt. Surge, so I entered the gym and defeated all gym trainers. Once that was done, I challenged Lt. Surge. It was an easy battle, my Onix defeated his all five Pokemon by using Earthqueak. After getting the Thuder Badge, I exited the gym and then saved the game outside.
    Pokémon XY

I awoke in my room and proceeded to Professor Elm's lab so I could get a ticket for the SS Aqua. Once I was on board I was basically attacked by an old man looking for his granddaughter. Since I had to help him to advance the story I did and before I knew it I was in Vermilion City. There was a ridiculously HUGE Snorlax blocking one way so I was forced to go towards the small city. There was a gym here but I wanted none of that honestly. I went north and arrived in Saffron City where there was another gym that I ignored. Then I went west to Celadon City where I ignored yet another gym. What I did not ignore was the Game Corner. Turns out I've been hoarding coins throughout my entire playthrough which has caused me to be ridiculously low on money throughout my entire playthrough. In G/S/C you can get Mr Mime, Eevee, and Porygon from the Game Corner, but in Crystal you can get Porygon, Pikachu, and, if you're crazy enough to spend 8888 coins like I am, a Larvitar!! And it comes at Lv40 to boot! I flew back to Vermilion City and used my new Larvitar against the gym trainers. After defeating the three trainers Larvitar evolved into Pupitar! I flew back to the Pokemon League and proceeded to redo the Elite 4 challenge for experience. I took a break after beating Bruno.
    HeartGold Wedlocke

Recent Activity:

Defeated Red (again and again)
    Trained Dugtrio to Lv. 76 (got the Fissure move)
    Farming money at the Pokemon League
    Buying a lot of Poke Balls (3 99x stacks to be exact)
    And battled with my secondary char (and I won ) with a party of:

Lv. 100 (with Solarbeam/Razor Leaf/Synthesis/Body Slam)
    Lv. 100 (with Thunder/Thunderbolt/Flash/Crunch)
    Lv. 82 (with Blizzard/Ice Beam/Fly/Mind Reader)
    Lv. 100 (with Blizzard/Surf/Perish Song/Ice Beam)
    [Shiny] Lv. 100 (with Hyper Beam/Trash/Waterfall/Hydro Pump)
    Lv. 100 (with Fire Blast/Fly/Flamethrower/Slash)

My party consists of:

Lv. 100 (with Fire Blast/Flamethrower/Earthquake/Thunderpunch)
    Lv. 100 (with Aeroblast/Hydro Pump/Psychic/Ancientpower)
    Lv. 76 (with Fissure/Earthquake/Magnitude/Tri Attack)
    [Shiny] Lv. 100 (with Double-Edge/Body Slam/Sing/Rollout)
    Lv. 100 (with Sacred Fire/Fire Blast/Fly/Ancientpower)
    [Shiny] Lv. 100 (with Thunder/Explosion/Zap Cannon/Mirror Coat)

I heald my Pokemon at the Vermilion Pokemon Center, then I headed towards Route 6. After traveling through Route 6, I reached Saffron city. There I got TM29 from Mr. Psychic. Then I entered the Saffron gym started wraping through the teleporters. After defeating some gym trainers, I finally reached the gym leader Sabrina's room and challenged her. Her psychic Pokemon didn't give me much trouble, I took down her Pokemon with my Espeon and Dragonite. After she was defeated, she gave me the Marsh badge.
    I left the gym and healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon center, then I saved the game.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 11th August 2013 at 10:29 AM.
    Pokémon XY

I headed into Karen's room at the Pokemon League, and I battled against her. I used Piloswine against her Murkrow and I beat it with a couple of Icy Wind attacks. I used my Graveler against Karen's Houndoom after that, then my Hypno against her Gengar. After beating Gengar with Hypno's Psychic, I used Pidgeot against Karen's Vileplume and Ampharos against Umbreon. I healed my Pokemon and I battled against Champion Lance next. Ampharos beat his Gyarados and Aerodactyl with Thunder, then I used Piloswine, Pidgeot, and Meganium against Lance's three Dragonites. Those battles were super long and tough, but eventually only Charizard remained and I beat it with Graveler and I got registered in the HoF.

Once I rebeat the Elite 4 I flew back to Vermilion City and trounced Lt Surge solely with Pupitar. Then I returned to Celadon City and defeated Erika and her gym trainers mostly with Typhlosion and Noctowl. I skipped Saffron's Gym for now and headed east to Lavender Town where I learned about a power outage so I went through Cerulean City to get to the Power Plant. I spoke with the manager who mentioned a part had been stolen so I flew to Cerulean City and found the Rocket grunt who did it. I beat him and returned the part and then went back to Cerulean City. Misty was no where to be found so I headed north and after quite a few trainer battles I found Misty with her man. After ruining the date I was finally able to challenge Misty. Lanturn and Granbull swept her team and after the battle I realized I had forgotten to grab the Radio Card from the man in Lavender so I did that. Then I headed south all the way to Fuchsia City where I took a break. Along the way Pupitar reached a high enough level so that I could use Rare Candies to evolve it into Tyranitar!!!
    HeartGold Wedlocke

After getting the Marsh badge from Sabrina, I headed west to Celadon City.
    Once I reached Celadon City, I entered the PokéMart and bought some useful Items. It was night, so I decided to check out the Celadon Mansion. I got TM03(Curse) from the top floor by going in through the back of the Mansion.
    Then I visited the Resturant and got Leftovers from a trash bin. After that, I decided to visit the Saffron gym for challenging gym leader Erika. I defeated all the Gym trainers with Butterfree and Feraligatr, then I saved the game before challenging Erika
    Pokémon XY

I went to the Fuchsia Gym and oh my goodness so many Janine's my fantasies have become reality woot!! Most were fakes though so I trounced them for ruining everything and then challenged the real Janine. Her team was extremely under leveled which led to Granbull defeating all 5 of her Pokemon with ease. I got my badge and then flew to Vermillion City and went through the Diglett's Cave. I arrived in Pewter City where there is almost nothing apart from a gym and a silver wing. I went to the gym, like the Fuchsia Gym, solo'd it with a single Pokemon although this time it was Lanturn took out Brock's 5 Pokemon. I received yet another badge and then remembered that I had forgotten about the Saffron Gym so I flew to Saffron City and headed to that gym. Granbull and Typhlosion took care of the trainers and after warping around I challenged Sabrina. Typhlosion defeated her Espeon with Flame Wheel and Quick Attack while Granbull defeated Mr Mime with Strength. She went to Alakazam who is normally a pain...unless you have a Tyranitar of course! Crunch did it in and I earned another gym badge!!
    HeartGold Wedlocke

After beating Lance at the Pokemon League and finally getting registered in the Hall of Fame, I awoke in New Bark Town and I visited Professor Elm at his lab. I obtained the ticket that would allow me to board the S.S. Aqua ship in Olivine City, so I flew there. I wandered over to the Pokemon Center first in order to swap Pokemon, then I visited the port and I spoke to the man there and I was allowed onto the ship. I battled some trainers in their cabins on the first floor, then I went down to the bottom of the ship and I went to the captain's room in order to find the lost little girl. I found her there and then the ship arrived in Vermilion City after I played with her. I climbed out of the S.S. Aqua ship and I saved the game.

I challenged Erika to a gym battle and I sent out Pidgeot against her Tangela. Pidgeot took down of Erika's Tangela with Fly, then he also took down her Jumpluff and Victreebell by using Fly and Wing attack. Then My Feraligatr defeated her final Pokemon Bellossome with Ice Punch and I won the battle. After Erika was defeated, I received the Rainbow Badge and TM19(Giga Drain)from her. Then I left the gym and held my Pokemon at the Local Pokemon Center.
    After my Pokemon were healed, I decided to go to Fuchsia City. So I headed west to Cyceling Road, then headed to south from there. On my way, I battled the bikers to gain some experience and later I arrived at Fuchsia City.
    I went to the Fuchsia Gym for Challenging Koga's daughter Janine and there were so many Janine's( trainers in disguise)! So I defeated those fake Janine's and Challenged the real Janine. Her team was weak compared to Elite Koga's team, My Espeon and Pidgeot easily took down all five of Janine's Pokemon easily. She gave me the Soul badge, as well as TM06 (Toxic) and I left the gym to heal my Pokemon. After healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, I saved the game there.
    Pokémon XY

I got out of Vermilion harbor and I went to the Pokemon Center in order to swap my Pokemon on the PC there. I wandered around to some of the other houses around the city and then I went to the Gym after shopping at the Poke Mart. I entered the Gym and I battled against the three Gym trainers inside. I healed my Pokemon after those battles and I challenged Lt. Surge to a battle when I returned. I used my Piloswine against Surge's Raichu and I beat it with Earthquake. I used Piloswine against Lt. Surge's two Electrode as well, then I used Hypno against his Electabuzz and I beat it with Psychic. I used Meganium against Surge's Magneton afterwards and I beat it and won the Thunder Badge. I then saved.

I headed east out of Fuchsia City. on my way I battled all the trainers for gaining experience and picked up the items. I also visited the fisherman's house to get a Super Rod. Later, I finally reached Lavendar Town and healed my Pokemon, Who were worn out after the battles. Then I stored Espeon in PC and withdrew Mareep, who knows the HM move ... Flash.
    Afterwards, I headed into the Rock Tunnel and used Flash. I then used Super Repel for avoiding wild Pokemon.
    After Exploring the Rock Tunnel and Picking up all the Items, I found the exit of Rock Tunnel. There was a Pokemon Center outside of Rock Tunnel, So I healed my Pokemon and saved the game there.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 17th August 2013 at 8:47 AM.
    Pokémon XY

I headed out of the Vermilion City Gym after obtaining the first Kanto Gym Badge there. I headed over to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon. Since I couldn't go east to Route 11 due to the sleeping Snorlax that was blocking the path, I decided to head north to Route 6 instead. I battled some trainers along the route and I eventually arrived at the gatehouse that led to Saffron City. I visited Mr. Psychic's house and I obtained the Psychic TM inside which was good since I had already used the one I got via trade. I headed over to the Poke Mart and I bought items there, then I wandered to other houses around town. I finally entered the Saffron City Gym and I saved the game before battling the Gym trainers.

I left the Pokemon Center and headed north until I find some water. I surfed across the water and found the Power Plant.
    Inside, the Manager told me that a part form the generators had been stolen. On my way out, a guard asked me for help finding the missing part. After talking with the guard, I headed out of the Power plant and made my way towards Cerulean City. I battled the trainers on Route 9 and eventually I arrived at Cerulean City.
    I headed into the Cerulean gym and ran into a Team Rocket grunt, who ran out of the gym after the encounter. Then I also got out of the gym and found the Rocket grunt on Nugget Bridge. After defeating him in a battle, he reavled the location of the missing part and ran off. I Then headed back to the Cerulean gym and found the missing part of the generator.
    I returned the missing part to the Manager and he gave me TM07(Zap Cannon). Once that was done, I flew back to Cerulean City and visited the Cerulean gym. But Misty was still not there, so I headed towards Cerulean Cape and battled the trainers on my way. At the Cerulean Cape I found Misty with her boyfriend, who ran off after seeing me. After some talking with Misty, she finally agreed to battle me and went back to the gym. Then I flew back to Cerulean City and saved the game after healing my Pokemon at the local Pokémon Center.

I returned to Pewter City and went through Mt Moon after defeating my rival once again. Then I went south through what used to be the Viridian Forest and got to Viridian City. Without a Gym Leader there wasn't anything to do so I headed through to Pallet Town. Professor Oak told me to visit after I earned all the badges so I surfed south to Cinnabar where I found Blue who said he would challenge me later or something. Since there was no gym here I kept surfing until I found Blaine inside the Seafoam Islands. Since Lanturn had been leveling up via the swimmers and Tyranitar is already at a higher level than everyone else I decided to go with Nidoking and Earthquake'd his three Pokemon until I had my 15th badge! I returned to Viridian City shortly after and challenged Blue to my final gym battle. Lanturn went up against Pidgeot and won with Spark and then knocked out Rhydon with Surf. I went to Noctowl against Exeggutor and lost thanks to Blue's constant healing but Typhlosion's Flame Wheel knocked out the tree thing. Lanturn used Spark to beat his Gyarados and Tyranitar took out Alakazam with Crunch. Blue's final Pokemon was Arcanine and I thought about switching out but said screw it, I'll destroy with Tyranitar. Arcanine never stood a chance against Rock Slide. I earned my final badge!

I flew to Oak's lab and spoke with him about letting me into Mt Silver where supposedly some super awesome Pokemon live. I haven't decided if I'm going to challenge the Elite 4 again or just go straight to Mt Silver. Either way there'll probably only be one more post before Johto is done!
    HeartGold Wedlocke

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast