Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 2,326 to 2,341 of 2341

Thread: G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

Finally, continuing my journey:

I finished grinding my Team to level 15 and got Metapod to evolve into Butterfree. Eventually wiped the floor with Falkner when my Pidgey knocked out his Pidgeotto. Finally left Violet City, crossed Route 32, cleared Union Cave and got a few numbers (especifically pointing out Picnicker Liz jeje). I will have to return to these areas later on with the Itemfinder and a few HM abilities to finish exploring. I arrived at Azalea Town and Team Rocket was present. Old Kurt and I did some house cleaning down at the Slowpoke Well; those grunts never stood a chance. Old Kurt is gonna hook it up with some custom Poke Balls now, sweet. Afterwards I challenged Bugsy who had a formidable Scyther, but it wasn't enough to beat my Pidgey and it's Gust. Coming out of the Gym I went around saying goodbye to everyone and leaving Kurt a special order before heading out to Ilex Forest. Nice big forest to get lost in. There's a legend about a guardian Pokemon that watches over the forest. I wonder what it could be....*wink*. After exiting the forest I decided to train on Route 34, preparing for the Gym Leader Whitney, who has a big reputation for killing trainers' winning streak. I leveled everyone up to lvl 20, which was barely enough to say the least. I had decided to keep my team from evolving until they learned they're last move (except Butterfree). But before challenging Whitney, I took a day off to look at the sites. The Game Corner was pretty fun, the Dept. Store had a bargain sale, and the underground was a nice stroll. Did I mention I got a free Bike? I also went to the Name Rater. Everyone is getting a nickname! The train station wasn't working, but something fishy was going on at the Radio Tower. I should keep an eye on that Rocket grunt.

Alright, the battle with Whitney was a little too close. This is the event of the day; total excitement. Her Clefairy was easily deafeated by Eve (Butterfree) with a SleepPowder/Confusion combo. But then Miltank came out, and all he** broke loose. That is one quick marry dairy. Eve tried getting Miltank to sleep but missed, and Eve was no more. K Rool (Totodile) was up next, surviving a third turn Rollout and turning things around by freezing Miltank with an Ice Punch, only to have my hopes diminished after Miltank defrosted right the next turn, defeating K Rool. Lilium (Chikorita) was able to put up a Reflect before getting knocked out. Not even Aquiles (Pidgey) was fast enough to get a first strike without Quick Attack. But he was able to get in 2 Quick Attacks and a Gust with the Reflect intact before falling for Miltank's Attract. Who knew Aquiles had a thing for cattle. Down to my last warrior. Pyros (Cyndaquil) was up, but with one sneaky Quick Attack, Miltank was out.

That was by far the best battle I've EVER had. Unbelievable, these little guys (and girls) came through for me. So now, with the Plainbadge on hand I think I'll stay a little longer, relax, take my Pokes to the National Park and probably enter the Bug Catching Contest. Maybe Bug Catcher Wade will be there....
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

So I strutted along Route 12's bridges and I soon arrived at a gatehouse that led back to Route 11. When I arrived, I slayed a couple of trainers in the area and then I arrived in front of the entrance of Diglett's Cave. It was being blocked by that pesky sleeping Snorlax however, so I had to move it out of the way using the Poke Flute station's music. I did that and the wild Snorlax attacked when it woke up. I battled him and I capture the Snorlax in a Heavy Ball. I healed my team at Vermilion City's Pokemon Center and I walked back towards Route 11 and entered Diglett's Cave. I roamed through it and I captured a wild Diglett inside and then I arrived at Route 2 and cut down a tree that was blocking the road nearby.

So last time, I had decided to get some R&R around Goldenrod City. After a good stroll, I decided to head out to Route 35. I battled a few trainers and arrived at the National Park. The Bug Catching Contest was on, so I registered and was able to catch a Scyther. I was guaranteed first place.....NOT! Cooltrainer Nick took first place with a Pinsir. Seriously? Oh well. I continued on to Routes 36 and 37, clearing off (actually catching) the Sudowoodo that was blocking the path to Ecruteak City.

Ecruteak is pretty awesome. Went around, made some friends, met the Kimono Sisters, got Surf from an Old Man, and learned about the history of the Burned Tower and The Tin Tower. I decided to explore the Burned Tower, and met Eusine. Also ran into Lame'O, my rival. Did I ever mention him? I moped the floor with him the first and second time around, and this time was no different. He just doesn't have that connection with his Pokemon. After the battle, I fell into the basement of the tower. Bet Lame'O felt satisfied.... But what he didn't know, down there, I met three most powerful Pokemon, and according to Eusine, one of them was the elusive Suicune. I wonder what the others where? They dashed away so fast. Entei and Raikou? Maybe I'll see them again. But at the time, the Fog Badge was top priority. Morty was a little tougher than I thought, but training everyone to lvl 30 was well worth the effort. After gaining the ability to use Surf outside of battle, I decided to head on out to Route 38 and 39, since the Tin Tower was now off limits. Figures.

Crossing Route 38, I came to the Moo Moo Farm. Alright! Let's get into some racing....wait, that's another game. Anyway, I was eager to buy some MooMoo Milk, but that there Miltank was fallin' ill. Luckily, I had some saved up Berries and helped out poor MooMoo. Saved the day, now off to Olivine. Ahh the beach. Pretty chill place, I gotta say. Made some more friends here, and even got a Voltorb in trade for a Krabby. Then I got HM Strenght from a sailor at the local café. With Surf and Strenght now in hand, I decided to pause my journey, and revisit some places where I had unfinished business. I was able to fully explore Union Cave and discover what made the weird roars coming from deep inside the cave, Lapras. I also took the time to explore and collect items from every route, cave and city that I'd visited. That Itemfinder is really handy. I also entered the Bug Catching Contest a second time, winning first place with a Pinsir.

After meeting up with a few other friends, I went back to Olivine to continue my journey. Went to the Lighthouse and battled quite a few trainers. At the top, I found Jasmine. The poor Ampharos that powers the beacon fell ill. This explains why the Gym was closed. She has asked of us to get a special medicine in Cianwood City, in order to heal Ampharos. So now, off to Cianwood!!
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

FC 1550 8079 7411

So next I visited the Pewter City Pokemon Center and I healed my darlings there and I walked back outside afterwards and I spoke to random NPCs and then I visited the Poke Mart to purchase items as well. I walked to the Pewter City Gym next battle against Gym Leader Brock. I defeated the only Gym trainer inside and then I challenged Brock. I used my Bellossom against Brock's Graveler and I defeated it with Giga Drain, then I used Bellossom against his Omastar as well and slayed it easily. I used my Graveler's Earthquake attack against Rhyhorn and Onix and then I used Ampharos and Bellossom against Kabutops. I obtained the Boulder Badge from Gym Leader Brock and I left his Gym and saved my game.

Surfin' Surfin' Surfin'...

Our mission to obtain the Secret Potion from Cianwood City had my team and I cross the calm sea, and along the way, we saw the Whirl Islands. Trainers mentioned rumors about a rare creature that lives deep in the islands. We'll definitely have to come back and explore every inch of it. After a long voyage, we arrived at Cianwood City. First priority was to get the medicine. Afterwards, since we were here already, we decided to check out the sites and challenge the gym leader for a Storm Badge. Aquiles (now a Pidgeot) made the battle easy after learning Wing Attack and Hyper Beam. We also met a PokeManiac who asked us to take care of his Shuckle for a while. He was paranoid about someone trying to steal it. Upon visiting the Seer, we were suprised to have run into Suicune, the North Wind. It soon fled, but it felt as if it were watching us. Eusine showed up afterwards and challenged us in order to prove his worth to Suicune. But he was no match for Lilium (Chikorita). We also added a new member to our team, Spawn, an Eevee soon to evolve into Umbreon; and I decided to let K. Rool evolve into Croconaw in order to teach him Strenght. The team is now Spawn, Lilium, Pyros (Cyndaquil), K. Rool, Aquiles and Pokemaniac's Shuckle as a guest companion.

Before heading back Olivine City, as a going away present, and for defeating Chuck, Chuck's wife gave us HM Fly. Perfect timing, now that Aquiles is strong enough to fly us around. So we flew back right away to deliver the medicine to Ampharos, and as soon as it was healthy, Jasmine agreed to return to the gym to accept a challenge for the Mineral Badge. Spawn and Pyros battled against her two Magnemite and Steelix. Spawn nearly defeated her first Magnemite, but a lucky critical hit from a Thunderbolt knocked him out. Pyros quickly turned things around, however, and defeated all of her steel types with ease. After our victory, we were soon back on track and heading to Mahogany Town.

Route 42 was fairly short. We decided to leave the exploring of Mt. Mortar until after obtaining HM Waterfall. It seems to be needed in order to explore the whole thing. Arriving at Mahogany Town, rumors of the rampaging Gyarados led us to believe in the conspiracy that the researcher in Ecruteak City was talking about. So now, since the gym here is closed, we might as well go investigate the Lake Of Rage. That souvenir shop seems pretty suspicious too. What? Slowpoke Tail? Smells like Team Rocket.....

FC 1550 8079 7411

So I sashayed out of Pewter City after slaying Brock and I walked towards Mt. Moon next. I rode my Bicycle around Route 3 and I battled against many trainers there as I rode through the mountains. I soon arrived at the foot of Mt. Moon's cave and I entered the main cave there and spotted my ratchet rival. He challenged me to a battle and I thrashed him and he left Mt. Moon and I wandered around. I arrived at Mt. Moon Square and visited a small shop there, then I searched for a wild Clefairy to no avail. I returned to Pewter City after that side trip and I went south towards Route 2 again. I walked through what used to be the Viridian Forest and I eventually arrived in Viridian City and I saved my game again there.

The Red Gyarados...

My PokeTeam and I headed up to the Lake Of Rage to investigate the strange rumors. We left no stone unturned, spoke to the fishing guru, even searched the back woods of the lake. It wasn't until K. Rool (Croconaw) surfed the lake that we noticed what was going on. Gyarados everywhere. Just like the rumors. And in the dead center of the lake, a Red Gyarados. Blinded by rage, our only option was to battle it and capture it. Afterwards, we met Lance, a seemingly knowledgeable character who asked us to investigate the strange signal coming from Mahogany Town. Indeed, the strange signal could be heard on the PokeGear, so we followed Lance back to town. Just as we suspected, the souvenir shop had a hidden entrance to an underground hideout. It was all a cover up by Team Rocket. Lance and I battled down to the second floor to find the machine that was generating the signal. We battled further down to find out how we could gain entrance to the machine's room; a password was needed. After breaking into the Rocket Executive's office, we learned the needed password from a Murkrow sitting in the corner. Our rival, Lame'O, showed up as well, only to realize he had missed most of the excitement. Bad timing as usual. Lance and I finally laid waste to the last of the Rocket Executives, and restrained the Electrode that were powering the machine. Mission accomplished. For now.

After clearing the hideout of Team Rocket scum, Lance headed out and gave us HM Whirpool as a thanks. My team and I went back to the Lake Of Rage to make sure everything was back to normal. Everything checked out. We did a little training at the lake and on Route 43 before going up against the Mahogany Gym. Our latest member, Shendu (the Red Gyarados we caught), grew fond of the team, and has now completed our team of six. Shuckie also became a permanent member of the extended family. Its previous owner, Maniac, decided to let it stay with us as a way of making Shuckie happy. It is now taking a small vacation along with Eve (Butterfree) back at Proffesor Elm's. Spawn quickly evolved into Umbreon after the training session.

Soon after, we challenged Pryce for a Glacier Badge. But after a fruitful victory, however, Professor Elm called with strange news about the radio signals being hacked by Team Rocket. We turned on the radio, only to hear that Team Rocket had taken over the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City. So now, we are on our way to Goldenrod City to investigate. Team Rocket did say they had bigger plans coming. Let's hope they were bluffing....

FC 1550 8079 7411

Once in Viridian City, I healed my darlings and visited the Trainer House and battled Cal. I beat his Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr, then I headed out to shop for stuff at the local Poke Mart. There wasn't anything else to do in Viridian City since Gym Leader Blue wasn't around right now, so next I walked south towards Route 1 on my way to Pallet Town. I caught a wild Furret for my collection in the tall grass and then I visited Red's house when I finally sashayed into Pallet Town. I spoke to Daisy at Blue's house as well and I went to Prof. Oak's lab. After speaking with him, I Surfed to Cinnabar Island, which was where Blue was right now. I battled several Tentacool along the sea and I saved on the island.

Prepare for trouble....

Arriving at Goldenrod, I noticed Rocket grunts stirring up trouble on the streets. The Radio Tower had indeed been taken over by Team Rocket. So without hesitation my team and I forced our way into the Radio Tower. The grunts were really just in the way, no threat whatsoever. Shendu (Gyarados) volunteered to take all of them on. He thought it would be good training in order to catch up with the rest of the team, who were then at lvl 40+. We learned from a hostage that the head Rocket Executive had locked himself inside the studio on the 5th floor, but that area was sealed off from the 3rd floor. Apparently, the Director had a key, but he was trapped in his office on the 5th floor. But once there, we realized it was just an impostor. If he wasn't the director, then where's the real one? We made the impostor, a Rocket Executive, spill his guts. Team Rocket had locked the real Director in the warehouse below the underground tunnel. We rushed down to free him, but then Lame'O showed up. He wanted a rematch. Right now? Can you believe this guy? Really? Fine then: loss #4. Aquiles (Pidgeot) made quick work of his mistreated Pokemon. After losing, however, I think he was finally beginning to understand. Maybe Lance got him back in Mahogany Town. Finally we found the Director, and sure enough, he gave us the key. We made our way back up the Radio Tower into the restricted area and found the big boss. Not so big, but I'll admit, that Houndoom was pretty sick. After his defeat, he followed in his former boss' footsteps and disbanded Team Rocket, this time for good.

After Team Rocket fled the premises, the Director came up and showed his gratitude by presenting us with a Clear Bell. Apparently, it had been dug up when construction of the Radio Tower had begun. Not only that, but the Director also told us something was happening at the Tin Tower in Ecruteak City. When we arrived at the entrance to the Tin tower, the sage blocking the path noticed the Clear Bell in our possession, and let us through. The the sages on the other side challenged us to a battle to measure our worthiness. After three consecutive victories, the sages told us that Suicune was waiting inside the Tin Tower in order to test us. Have we been chosen? Was Suicune really going to appear in from of us? We didn't take any chances. I decided to integrate Eve (Butterfree) back into the team, her Sleep Powder would come in handy. Once ready, we made our way into the Tower. As soon as we entered, we saw Suicune waiting, and without notice, a battle began. Suicune was indeed powerful, but Eve really came through with Sleep Powder. It took some time, but we caught Suicune and proved our worth.

Eusine made an appearance after the battle and finally recognized our power. According to the sages, Raikou,Entei and Suicune, had a strong connection with Ho-Oh, the legendary Pokemon. We were eager to climb the Tin Tower after our battle with Suicune, but there was no way up to the second floor. Maybe we weren't ready. Maybe Entei and Raikou needed to test us as well. So we searched everywhere for Raikou and Entei, and with some training and Eve's Sleep Powder, we were able to catch both legendaries after many encounters. But even with all three, the Tin Tower would not open a path to us. We realized it definitely wasn't our time. So now, we continue our way to the Elite Four. One more badge to go. We will come back, though, after we become stronger.....

FC 1550 8079 7411

I finally arrived on Cinnabar and I saw Gym Leader Blue. Afterwards, I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and I Surfed to the Seafoam Islands since that's where Gym Leader Blaine's Gym was. As I Surfed towards my destination, I battled against several Swimmer trainers in the area and I battled several wild Tentacool as well, I moved through the route and after 10 minutes of grinding, I finally arrived at Seafoam and I battled Blaine inside his Gym. I used my Graveler against his Rapidash and Magcargo and I beat them easily, then I used Fearow against his Magmar. I thought Fly would defeat it, but Magmar endured it and I had to use my Quagsire last to beat it. I saved next after getting the Volcano Badge.

Slip n' Slide...

Having defeated Team Rocket and after catching the legendary beasts, we are now headed to the eight and final gym in Johto. The next stop in our journey was going back Mahogany Town. From there we would continue onto Route 44. A very short route with a beautiful scenery. This is were we caught the legendary Raikou and Entei. Following Route 44 was the Ice Path. Man, I could slide in them paths all day long haha. Who says caves can't be fun? Rare Delibirds and Sneasels were in abundance here, and we even saw a Jynx. But no one was in the cave. Coming out of the cave, Blackthorn City was just a few steps away.

Nothing much happened after. However, we did find the Move Deleter. About time. This was the perfect time to delete some unwanted HM moves and start training everyone to lvl 50+. This is also a good time to teach Lilium (Chikorita) and Pyros (Cyndaquil) their strongest moves so they can finally evolve into Meganium and Typhlosion. I might as well let K. Rool (Croconaw) evolve into Feraligart after he learns Hydro Pump, however, he will need extra training. Shendu (Gyarados), Spawn (Umbreon) and Aquiles (Pidgeot) should be good to go after they level up. This training is really going to take a big chunk of time from our journey. But it will pay off later on. We shall soon challenge Clair, the prestigious dragon trainer....

FC 1550 8079 7411

I flew back to Cinnabar Island after winning the Volcano Badge and I healed my Pokemon at the local PC. I flew back to Viridian City after that since Gym Leader Blue had finally returned to the Viridian Gym. I arrived at the Gym and challenged him when I prepared my team. I first used my Ampharos against his Pidgeot and I beat it with Zap Cannon and then I used my Graveler's Earthquake against Blue's Rhydon. Afterwards I used my Fearow Blue's Exeggutor and I beat it with Drill Peck and next I used Ampharos again against Gyarados. I used Graveler's Earthquake against Blue's Arcanine after that and finally I used my Magmar against his Alakazam. I obtained the Earth Badge from Blue and then saved my game.

You just took your first step into Kanto!!!...

After training endlessly around the Ice Path, we finally went ahead and challenged the Blackthorn City Gym. Honestly, it was a pretty decent gym, the trainers were strong and their dragon Pokemon were in great shape, but even Clair had a tough time against my Shendu (Gyarados). I think our training was overkill. Better to have over-trained then to have not. Anyway, Clair was defeated, but wasn't happy about it. She didn't recognize our abilities and wouldn't give us the Rising Badge. Really? We beat her fair and square!!! She said we had further to prove ourselves by going into the Dragon's Den and taking the Dragon Clan Leader's challenge. Fine, into the Dragon's Den we went. As soon as we entered, we got some unhappy looks by the local dragon trainers. Are all dragon trainers this cocky? Why can't they be more like Lance...seriously. Didn't matter, at least the elders and the clan leader welcomed us with open arms into the shrine. There was no challenge. The leader simply asked us questions regarding my Pokemon and I, trainers, battles and friendship. We told him about our friendship. My team and are like family. And the battles we have, we have with anyone that challenges us. Even cocky dragon trainers. Hard work and dedication. That's what he wanted to hear. Clair came in expecting us to have failed, but to her surprise, we passed. Something she had not yet accomplished, apparently. She was forced to give us the Rising Badge. After leaving the shrine, Clair returned to give us TM Dragonbreath, and gave us some advice. I guess we'll take that as an apology. The clan leader also gifted us with a new Pokemon, a Dratini. It knew ExtremeSpeed, woa!! We shall call him Toothless. He'll grow up to be a strong Dragonite.

Prof. Elm called as soon as we left the Dragon's Den. He had something for us. Before heading back to New Bark Town, though, we decided to go back to Mt. Mortar and explore the cave. Pretty big place, puzzles and stuff. We also met Kiyo, the Karate King. After a battle, and a victory, he rewarded us with a Tyrogue. After fully exploring the cave, we went back to Blackthorn to explore the Dark Cave. Not as big as Mt. Mortar, but still pretty interesting. There was a guy inside wearing shades. What? Ok. Whatever floats your boat. We took an exit near Route 46, the part of the Mountain Road we had not yet covered. The Whirl Islands were the last of the dungeons to be explored, but we were to tired to do that one. Plus we had to go visit Prof. Elm and head to the Pokemon League soon. We'll come back to it some other time. Maybe after learning a little more about the mysterious Pokemon that lies within.

We soon arrived at Prof. Elm's. He had a Master Ball for us. A Master Ball, man. For me? Really? You shouldn't have. But we'll take it. We visited mom of course, and stayed in town for a while before heading out to Indigo Plateau. The way to Victory Road was calm really. Great scenery. A short cave with two large waterfalls, the endless sea that could be seen from a peer, and we came across the Week Siblings' house too. He had met them throughout our journey. Finally, the Pokemon League Reception Gate. So now, we prepare to cross the gate and enter Victory Road. Onward team, this will be a walk in the park....

FC 1550 8079 7411

So next I sashayed out of the Viridian City Gym after beating Gym Leader Blue and healed my party at the Viridian City Pokemon Center. I went back to Pallet Town after that and I visited Professor Oak's lab. After gossiping to him, I visited Daisy's house and I had her groom my Eevee for me to increase its happiness. I returned to Viridian City afterwards and I rode my bike to Route 22 and I arrived back at the Pokemon League gate. I rode west and arrived at Route 28 next. I battled against several wild Pokemon in the tall grass as I made my way towards Mt. Silver and I caught a wild and Rapidash for my Dex as well. I headed over to the Pokemon Center at the foot of the mountain and healed my Pokemon there.

The secret of the Unown....

We had finally arrived at the entrance to Victory Road. We ended up training a while here, everyone is now at lvl 60+. The cave was empty, though. There was no one around. I know Victory Road is supposed to be hard, but isn't it also supposed to be where every trainer finally tests their skills? Oh well, no matter. At least Lame'O showed. No match, as always. But he did get better. I think next time we meet, he'll finally understand what Lance told him. Good for him. At last, the Pokemon League. My team and I wasted no time, and quickly prepared to challenge the Elite Four.

Will, the Psychic specialist, was up first. These guys don't play around. They're far stronger than even gym leaders. However, Spawn (Umbreon) had a clear advantage over his team and obtained our victory. Koga was up next. He was all about strategy. His Forretress proved to be tough, but Pyros (Typhlosion) took care of the problem. Aquiles (Pidgeot) and Spawn helped as well against Koga's bug and poison Pokemon. Victory was ours. Next up was Bruno. Complete opposite of Koga. His powerful fighting Pokemon were pretty amazing. Aquiles, however, was too fast for the gravity bound Pokemon, and quickly dispatched most of his team. Onix was no match for Lilium (Meganium). Once again, we were victorious. Karen was the hardest of the Elite Four. It was hard to decide who to match up against her Pokemon. In the end, Spawn and Shendu (Gyarados) took the win. The Elite Four were beaten. Only the Champion remained; Lance. I should have known. His dragons are incredible, but my team is also great. It was a great battle. K. Rool (Feraligatr) was a life saver with his Ice Punch, and his water attacks were super effective against his Charizard and Aerodactyl. We had defeated the Champion. After the commemoration and a loooong celebration [a.k.a credits], we went back home.

So what now? Our journey was far from over, that's for sure. Prof. Elm called. He had an S.S. Ticket to go to Kanto. Sweet. We can challenge the gym leaders over there, see the sites....all the good stuff. But we remembered not having explored the entirety of the Ruins Of Alph. We decieded to take a look around before heading out to Kanto. It was the right choice. In the ruins, some of the rooms contained weird puzzles. The puzzles turned out to be some sort of key that released Pokemon called Unown. Also behind the puzzles, secret rooms that would open by solving a riddle contained hidden messages left by a civilization. So many kinds of Unowns. A scientist doing research here kindly upgraded our PokeDex, to record the different Unown in the Ruins. In order to find them all we had to solve all the puzzles. The last puzzle, however, represented a picture of Ho-Oh, and the secret room behind it apparently would only open in its presence. We knew. It was time to go back to the Tin Tower.

When we entered the tower, the sages were gathered at the back, as if waiting for something. Ho-Oh had landed at the top. One of the sages, with no explanation, gave us the Rainbow Wing, and suddenly the stairs to the next floor popped out of nowhere. Our chance to meet the legendary Pokemon has come. So now, we stand before the stairs to the rest of the tower. Soon we will meet Ho-Oh....

FC 1550 8079 7411

This morning I restarted my spare Silver version since my Gold's battery died. I named my character at the start and I woke up in my bedroom in New Bark Town. I walked downstairs and spoke to my mom and I obtained a Pokegear from her and then I walked out next. I randomly wandered around town and after getting kicked by the red-haired boy by Prof. Elm's Lab, I entered it. I spoke to Professor Elm and chose Totodile as my Starter Pokemon. I headed back outside next and I prepared to leave town. I walked along Route 29 and I battled against wild Pidgey to level up my Totodile a bit. I walked all the way west until I arrived in Cherrygrove City. I got a tour of the town from a man and I got the Map Card and saved.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394