Thread: .hack// legend of the twilight

Default .hack// legend of the twilight

Did anyone here read this manga? I'm looking foward to getting it ^^ what did you think about it?

I might get it, cause I like the games, but is it as serious as the Anime (.Hack//Sign) that was way too serious for my taste.

I loved the art. Oo

Story was kinda....meh. Oo It wasn't as action packed as I expected. ><

I just loved the art and all. Plus I'm a fan of the games so I HAD to read it. xDD
    92%
    let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    I might get it, cause I like the games, but is it as serious as the Anime (.Hack//Sign) that was way too serious for my taste.
    No, .hack//Udeden has more of a happy feeling to it, where there's the anime .hack//SIGN which has a more angsty feeling (which I much preferred).
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

I've read the manga (despite how long it took the third to come out...) and I rather thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd go so far as to say it's my favorite part of the entire .hack franchise.

It was much lighter than either the games or SIGN, and had a much more engaging (I thought) plot. The characters are more likeable, and very amusing and inspiring. The anime version wasn't as good in my opinion, as they totally avoid Zefie and stuff.

Also, if you're strongly against incest, the anime makes a ShugoRena relationship a little more evident, so be warned.

-Harmony in both the Sky and Sea, I'm a GracefulShipper-

I'm also a ContestShipper, but I have yet to create an original saying to put in here! ^^;

Owner of the Gundam Club
    Co-Owner of the Pokémon Ranger Club
    Fan fic update! Breeze of Prelude

Banner too large, so it was eaten by a rabid Plusle.

The Twilight anime was cute and all, but the way they completely changed the story was stupid.

I like the manga much better. ^^ The characters are so much fun. Hotaru, Grunty, and Zefie are my heroes. *loves Hotaru*

I love the music!

That song "Obbsesion" the theme song for one of the sesons...Love it

"...how come I must know...where obbsesion needs to go....how come I must know....????? of reliveing *BIZZEERRR*....missing my hart-ake....???????" Don't remember the rest...could someone give me ether and MP3 of the song...or the song lyirics? I need that song!!

Ah, that's from .hack//SIGN, not .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet.

It IS a good song though. I don't recall the theme songs for Twilight, but they're pretty good as well. Catchy, I think is the best word for 'em. They're rather more...pop-like than any of the music in SIGN though. The entire show is, really...

I'm also a ContestShipper, but I have yet to create an original saying to put in here! ^^;

Owner of the Gundam Club

Quote Originally Posted by Naterio
    I love the music!

That song "Obbsesion" the theme song for one of the sesons...Love it

"...how come I must know...where obbsesion needs to go....how come I must know....????? of reliveing *BIZZEERRR*....missing my hart-ake....???????" Don't remember the rest...could someone give me ether and MP3 of the song...or the song lyirics? I need that song!!
    Okay, you're confusing two different anime in the franchise. "Obsession" was the theme song for .hack//SIGN. The opening song for .hack//Udeden is "New World".

Which leads to another question: Why the hell are we talking about the anime in the first place? o_O
    Last edited by Satoshi; 5th May 2006 at 3:09 AM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Which leads to another question: Why the hell are we talking about the anime in the first place? o_O

^*WACKED MYSELF SILLY* Now I've done it -_- (SweatDrop!)

kykui Guest

The .hack// series in general were really good, but the one you're referring to was a little less than what I expected. Overall, though, it IS something worth reading if you're really bored and just want something to read. And it won't really waste any of your time or anything 'cause it's only three volumes in all.

AKEBOSHI Guest

The manga was hell alot more better than the anime >.>; The story was a nice contrast to the angysty goodness of .hack//SIGN and makes sense with .hack series. The anime was non-canon as I was told, though I don't feel the anime mixes with the rest of .hack.

Rant/Really don't like how they changed Reki and took out Zefie in the anime/Rant

Well, i see most of you liked it ^^ i didn't know there was an anime though... Never saw it or heard of it. The only thing I don't get is that a volume is more expensive than the other mangas, but that's not important. The story seems interesting, though. it's quite popular.

I have read all 3 volumes of this, and I think that it is pretty cool. I think that the only way to fully enjoy this though is to look for other parts of the franchise, as they all intermingle. I suppose that if you have, some of the things might make more sence, I am not sure though.
    Wanna chat? Just add me to your msn or AIM.
    I claim Brook/ Gentelman Skeleton in the Bishie thread (version 3.0)

Well, the plot seems good. It seemed to me recently that all mangas were the same o.o but that's quite different^^

I've read the first 2 volumes. Mireille was my fave~ <3

I made it. ^^; Credit to whoever drew Presea.

By ~Eon-Ryuu~
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My forums!

TwilightFox Guest

I've watched the anime and read some of the manga. I think it's pretty good.

I love Mireille, she reminds me of Mistral, my favorite character in the game. If I remember correctly, Mireille is Mistral's daughter.

I never caught this thread...

I got the .hack// Legend of the Twilight [Bracelet?] a couple of weeks ago. Although I'm not too far into the book, I can tell who the characters are and stuff. I havn't had a chance to see the anime yet, but I kinda want to watch the original and Twilight at the same time. How long did the original last anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightFox
    If I remember correctly, Mireille is Mistral's daughter.
    You are indeed correct.

Spoiler:

Owner of the Gundam Club