Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: What Pokemon city would you most like to live in?

Slateport City. There's plenty of things to see and do from there. There's a beach and an abandoned ship to the south, cycling road and the Trick House to the north, easy access to Lilycove City and the Battle Frontier by way of the S.S. Tidal, a Contest Hall/Battle Tent, a market, a museum and other stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Blackthorn City's always been my favourite. Although i've been thinking lately, maybe i should move to Lavaridge Town in Hoenn. Hot springs, women, fire pokémon and their specialty: cookies. :3 Either Lavaridge or Virbank City in Unova, so i can visit Roxie's concerts often.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Floaroma town because of all the nature that surrounds it, and all the gorgeous flowers.

I love goldenrod and Cerruleon city!
    White 2 FC: 0777-2344-6824
    game name: Ivan

Pyrite Town.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Pyrite Town.

Yep.
    Why would you do that to yourself?
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Why would you do that to yourself?
    Because DANGER.

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Because DANGER.
    Ah yes, that would be a good reason. Still, Pyrite is a bit too grungy for me to take up a permanent residence. Plus I don't really like Orre in general, it's too disconnected and boring.

Fortree. That is single handedly my favorite game location. Maybe I could live in Eucruteak since I love Japanese villages.

I would totally retire in Agate Village when I'm old though.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567