Thread: Problem with friendship checker in Goldenrod City

Question Problem with friendship checker in Goldenrod City

I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a limit or time frame to which you can ask the friendship/happiness checker about your Pokemon in Goldenrod City? I want to see how far along I am with Eevee but she doesn't tell me, she just says 'Lalala lalalala. Have plenty of water, my lovely!'

I've googled it to no end, nothing seems to come up, please help me!
    she's told me my Pokemon's happiness before, just all of a sudden she's not?
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 10th March 2015 at 3:40 AM. Reason: Don't talk about emulators, please.

Quote Originally Posted by elliefe View Post
    I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a limit or time frame to which you can ask the friendship/happiness checker about your Pokemon in Goldenrod City? I want to see how far along I am with Eevee but she doesn't tell me, she just says 'Lalala lalalala. Have plenty of water, my lovely!'
    You're in the wrong house; the friendship checker lives in the house to the right of the department store, south of the flower shop and before the bike shop.

Oh goodness! How silly of me, I must have got confused when I received the Squirtbottle!
    Thank you so much!

Looks like this question has been answered, so I'll close this thread.

Next time, please post game help questions in the FAQ & help sticky instead of creating a new thread.
    ~ * * ~