Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RBY Rules, Help and and FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by zepedro619 View Post
    Hi,

I've bought an used Game Boy Advance SP and when I tried to play an Game Boy/Game Boy Color game on it (Pokemon Red) I saw an darker area on top of the squared area of the image. It seems like some sort of shadow. My guess is that the cause of that might be the front light 'glass' that reflects the image. If i point a very strong light into it, it seems to disappear, and it is more noticiable in darker places.
    Can someone with a similar unit confirm that this 'issue' is normal?

Thanks
    I'm looking at my Red on my SP right now, and I can see a dark shadow strip on top of the very top of the game image. My SP has never given me any problems when playing any game, so I guess it's normal. I'd say that as long as your system works and plays your games fine, don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I'm looking at my Red on my SP right now, and I can see a dark shadow strip on top of the very top of the game image. My SP has never given me any problems when playing any game, so I guess it's normal. I'd say that as long as your system works and plays your games fine, don't worry about it.
    Is it somehow like this?
    i.imgur.com/q11iFDu.png
    i.imgur.com/R9EUDT1.png

^Exactly like that. ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123