Thread: Elemental Island (contestshiping)

Default Elemental Island (contestshiping)

Ok, this is my first fic, so be patient. My story takes place on an Island that floats in the sky, although the story doesn't start there. More will be revealed about the island later on, so bear with me.

Prologue:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As May and Drew stand on the beach looking out over the ocean, they remenisce over all that has happened recently, especially May and Drew tying in the Kanto Grand Festivle.

May turns to look at Drew and says, "I can't believe that we're leaving eachother."

"It's not like it's a surprise, we're different, you and I"

"How could you say that?" May screamed. "Especially after all that we've been through!" May ran off crying loudly, causing many people to give Drew weird looks.

On his way back to the Pokemon Center,Drew skulked in his own stupidity. "Women," breathed Drew.

"I hear ya," hissed a voice from the bushes behind him.

"wha... AAAH!!!"

A man in a Cacturn outfit grabbed Drew from behind and dragged him off into the woods.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know, get over it... i'm kidding. The first chapter will be longer, i promise. I can't give you spoilers for two reasons, 1) I don't know how 2) I'm not sure exactly what i'm doing for the first chapter, this one even turned out differently than how i origionally planned. I'm starting a pm list, let me know if you want on it. kthanxbye!

corsolakid

ps: i'll be introducing a few new Pokemon and will give May and Drew's rosters at the beginning of each chapter, tell me what ya think! i don't know how often i'll be able to get new chapters on here with school, my girlfriend, social life, you know, the norm. so, again, bear with me.
    Last edited by corsolakid; 16th May 2006 at 10:16 PM.
    Currently working on a new Contestshipping story, and intrest, ideas or questions, just shoot me a pm!

Currently looking for and

If you have ANY of them and are willing to trade, send me a pm and we'll haggle over price. :] Thanks!

Hmm, sounds intresting and I'm a contestshipper supporter. It was short like you said and when it said "I hear ya" Hissed a voice it should be heard. Oh put me on the pm list, thankies.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict
    [The place were at(Pokeshipping)]

thanks, you're on the list! yah, that part gave me chills even as i wrote it, can't wait to start writing the first chapter! w00t!

corsolakid
    Currently working on a new Contestshipping story, and intrest, ideas or questions, just shoot me a pm!

If you have ANY of them and are willing to trade, send me a pm and we'll haggle over price. :] Thanks!

^^ Okay, thanks. Um..was that Harvey?
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

yay! you figured it out! yah, that was Harley, i'll tell you this much, he'll play a BIG role later on, you'll see. mwaahahahaha, MWA-MWAHAHAHA!!! i'm ok.

corsolakid

lol. Your funny. I thought it was him..man I hate Harvey.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

Great story! I thought that the guy was harley because who else dresses like a cacturn. Can I be on the pm list please?
    HI! Im the newest contestshipper on the block! BTW raichu is the best pokemon!
    I have a story that is kindof contest shipping. but not enough to be called contestshipping. It also explains my username. Hears the link!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2843384/1/

Do any contestshippers play guild wars? pm me if you do.

i'll add you! and i'm glad that people are understanding that it was Harley, i wanted people to know it was him, without saying so, you'll see why soon.

corsolakid

YES! A contestshipping fic! YES! -gos crazy over your story-
    It's just that the other contestshipping fics aren't updating, except for some. But, really, I need a new plot. -.- (No offense to the other contestshipping fic writers)
    -gets hit by potatoes and tomatoes and bananas and...um, pumpkins?-

Anyway, nice chapter. Can't wait to know what Harley would do.
    Well, there goes my review! See ya!

-scurries off-

-runs back again shouting-

Put me on the PM list!

-runs away-
    Last edited by Stephy; 17th May 2006 at 8:04 AM.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

aight, you're on the list! oh, and thanks for the great reviews y'all! I plan on getting the first chap up sometime today, i wrote it last night. (the whole thing, i was really pumped that people liked the prologue!) (w00t!) (parenthasese are cool) ()()() sorry, i'm in a REALLY good mood.

corsolakid

aight, you're on the list! oh, and thanks for the great reviews y'all! I plan on getting the first chap up sometime today, i wrote it last night. (the whole thing, i was really pumped that people liked the prologue!) (w00t!) (parenthasese are cool) ()()() sorry, i'm in a REALLY good mood.
    XD I better not try them or I'll get addicted...I'll be waiting for the first chap! I wonder how Drew manages to get away from Harley...
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Russian May is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Yupeee!!! A Contestshippy! Please, put me on a PM list! Thanks!

Please add me to the PM list!!! This is short, but good, and it's just the prologue, so it's OK for it to be short!!!

-screams- Damn, Harley's back! Ah well, it wouldn't be a good fic without Harley popping up somewhere... just my opinion. XD

~Kitteh

Quote Originally Posted by Kitteh
    Please add me to the PM list!!! This is short, but good, and it's just the prologue, so it's OK for it to be short!!!

-screams- ****, Harley's back! Ah well, it wouldn't be a good fic without Harley popping up somewhere... just my opinion. XD

~Kitteh
    lol. Yeah, Harley has to pop up.
    {SPPF's Punk}
    My fanfict

oh, he'll do more than just "pop up", bit i won't tell! both of you have been added, i'll start typing Chapter 1 right now. here it comes!

Chapter 1: What the...?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As he was dragged deeper into the woods, Drew began to formulate a plan. After about 5 minutes of walking (or draging, in Drew's case), they reached a clearing with a lone tree in the center surrounded by a thick wall of trees. Very little light shone through here creating an erie darkness.

"Come on out Ariados, use Spider Web to pin him to the tree," demanded the man in the Cacturn clothing. A red light erupted from the Pokeball to reveal a mennacing spider which shot webs at Drew, making it impossible to escape.

Drew moaned and seemed to mumble something.

"Whats that?" sneered the man. "Does wittle Drewie want his mommie?" The man walked closer as he laughed to hear what Drew was saying.

"You *******!" yelled Drew. He kicked the man in the knee-cap and, with great effort, grabbed a pokeball from his bag. "Please be Flygone," he prayed. To his luck, out popped Flygone. "Use Steel Wing to cut me loose, then use Flamethrower on Ariados!"

Flygon's wings glowed a silvery-white and sliced through the web with ease. Then it doubled back and shot orangy-red flames at Ariados, taking it out in one hit. "All right Flygone, let's get out of here!"

"Not so fast," said the kidnapper.

"And what, exactly, are you going to do about it, Harley?" said Drew in a stern, commanding voice.

"I'll give you a taste of this, a stolen Spinda!" yelled Harley as he threw a Pokeball up in the air. The red light dissipated to reveal a cute panda-like Pokemon.

"That's not right, and you know it!" yelled Drew. "Stealing Pokemon is low, even for you!"

"The man was dying, I did him a favor by taking his Spinda."

"YOU TOOK A DYING MAN'S SPINDA!?!?!?" screamed Drew.

"He couldn't have done it without me," said a voice from the shadows. Jesse walked out with and evil smirk on her face. "Harley and I have teamed up, and to celebrate, we took the old buzzard's dearest Pokemon," said Jesse in a way so meniacle that only truly evil people can acheive that tone of voice. Jesse cackled and yelled, "come on out, Scyther! Hold him down!" Scyther came out of its ball and pinned a perplexed Drew to the ground.

Just then, a rustling in the trees could be heard as a person with a Beautifly could be seen emerging from the forest.

"Beautifly, use String Shot to immobilize Scyther, then use Silver Wind to send them flying!" yelled a ****** off May.

A String Shot Emitted and wrapped up scyther and was followed up with the most powerful Silver Wind ever seen. Jesse blasted off with her new boyfriend and turned into a little speck in the sky.

"Thanks," said Drew as he struggled to get to his feet.

"Any time," said May. Then she blushed and looked around for something to change the subject. "Hey, what's this?"

"Spin!" cried Spinda.

"I think that I'll take care of you for now," Drew addressed the Spinda. He took the Pokeball from May and recalled Spinda. "It's stolen," he explained to May, "I'm going to use it in the going away contest in Viridian and hope that someone claims it. Would you like to come with me?"

May's eyes welled up with tears and she flung her arms around Drew's neck and kissed him with all of the passion that she had been retaining for the past year.

Drew broke apart for a moment and asked, "so that's a yes?"

"Shut up," said May, and she pulled him back in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end, I hope you guys liked it! The next chapter will start off in Viridian and will have a contest, yay! So, for now, Drew has a Spinda. Read and Review! thanx!

P.S. I might break the rules a little when it comes to Pokemon using moves (like Flygon using Steel Wing, Drew's hasn't learned it.) but for the most part, i'll stick to the truth.

HINT: Spinda gets traded away in the next chapter.

Closed due to the violation against the "at least 1 page in a Word doc" and rating.