Thread: 8-0 in MPH on WiFi

Default 8-0 in MPH on WiFi

I managed to get a double kill right at the end...which instead of 7-0...I got 8-0....First time I've seen that....^_^

.:TEC:. Elite Special Soldier
    http://utfgamers.com/forums/index.php
    ----------------------------------
    Dosen't matter if you're King or city sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

How do you get the double kill? (Sorry if its an obvious answer. I'm new to the game)
    Quote Originally Posted by facetious
    You need to see a psychiatrist soon.

you shoot at 2 hunters close to each other and they both die..

it's also possible to get 9-0 then..

Feel like talking? PM me..

Yeah...I was using the Magmaul....

And if all 3 were near each other then yes it would have been possible to get 9 kills on WiFi...^_^

Dosen't matter if you're King or city sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I've seen that happen before EXC.... I was fighting this 5 star guy.... I don't remember his name though o.O But he was Trace and he fired a missile... and boom. I think I've seen this twice though... I need to do some remembering :0
    THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE MY NANA'S TEA PARTY
    Full FB Profile

Cool) I did such things on multicard with bots, but not at the end of the match and not on WFC.
    Pokemon Pearl FC - 2878 4351 3700

Banners are made by me ^_^

My friend has done this on Wi-Fi before. His name is Typhoon-X. I've tried loads of times but I always hit one before the other causing me to win with 7-0 instead of 8-0. ._. ; I always wanted to do that on NWC....

No offense, but this is a really easy task. I know people (including me) who get double-kills all the time. And not all of them get them with the Omega Cannon, either. So, it's actually a pretty easy task. Sorry, but it's nothing that special.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo freak
    No offense, but this is a really easy task. I know people (including me) who get double-kills all the time. And not all of them get them with the Omega Cannon, either. So, it's actually a pretty easy task. Sorry, but it's nothing that special.

I know Double kills arent hard....but it happened right at the end...and I got 8
    I havent seen anyone else post about it before...So I decide to be the first to post it...and a Pic for proof.

Maybe next time I'll go for 9 kills on WiFi...then maybe that might interest you alittle....^_^

Quote Originally Posted by scythian_reaper
    Maybe next time I'll go for 9 kills on WiFi...then maybe that might interest you alittle....^_^
    Yea, that would be a pretty hard task (especially without the OC. xD). *practices Magmaul shots*