Today's COTD is Last Will! A card that was recently restricted for April first, and supports one of the near strongest combos in the game. The Rescue Cat+Last Will combo.
Basically, Last Will is sort of like Mystic Tomato, except you can get any monster with an ATK of 1500 or less.
Now, imagine this card in conjuction with The likes of Rescue Cat. Play Last Will, drop rescue cat, get two beast types, plus an additional monster through Last Will's effect. Mabye another monster like Rescue Cat ;p. Use Rescue Cat's effect once more, get two other beast types, Like Enraged Battle Oxe (trample) and Beserk Gorrila. If you can, try to clear your opponents back row so you can go for some great battle damage.
Here's the best case scenario for a Rescue Cat OTK, alongside Last Will:
1. Make sure the opponent has no S/Ts down (Giant Trunade; Heavy Storm)
2. Make sure the opponent has no monsters on the field (or only one weak DEF monster, like a Magician of Faith or Sangan.)
3. Play Rescue Cat to the field.
4. Activate Last Will.
5. Rescue Cat #1 goes to the Graveyard, letting you get 2 Milus Radiants.
6. Last Will triggers. Get another Rescue Cat.
7. Tribute that Rescue Cat for a third Milus Radiant and a strong Beast (most likely Des Wombat -- if they have that one weak defender, then pull Gyaku-Gire Panda instead.)
This card also helps with a zombie swarm-based deck. Drop Last Will and Gaint Rat. Send the rat into a monster with larger strength. Let it die, and search for two monsters with 1500 under to drop onto the field during the damage step. Let's say u dropped two Turtles. Let one turtle ram into the bigger monster again, and net a Vampire Lord. Then the other Turtle, for a Ryu Kokki. Etc, etc.
Last Will get's a 4.9/5. It's an amzing card that can splas in any deck, seeing how it only needs to be destroyed, not sent to the graveyard. I'd recommened it sided in any destruction-heacy deck.