Thread: The "Who's Online" thing

Default The "Who's Online" thing

How come we can't access the list of what users are viewing? It seems strange to limit that to mods only.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

I guess mods have more privileges. Life's just not fair. BTW, it's only for SMods and up, I think.
    "The Ugly Barnacle"
    Once, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly everybody died (That means you).
    The End.

Iirc it's to save bandwidth.
    [img]http://i40.*******.com/2h87rs3.png[/img]
    Animal Crossing City Folk: 0216-5064-9726

You can see what someone is doing by clicking their name... It will show what that person is doing under the “Last Activity” thing.

Okay, if you are referring to what I think you are, then why can I access it? It the thing at the bottom right? Well I go down and click Who's online button (In white bold letters) and it takes me to the list of users, what they are doing, thier msn icon/other chat icon and stuff. Last time I checked I am not a mod or hiugher, unless if someone accidently gave me that power which I don't know how it would even happen anyway..

Edit: Actually, the white bolded letters say Users currently active or something, but it still the same thing, I can see whatever doing and click on the subject they are looking at (Execpt personal like replying to PM and modyfiying a post etc)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

O_O I hadn’t realized that was there. Neat.

Let’s just hope Serebii didn’t slip up and accidentally enable it, and that by posting this he’ll realize his mistake and turn it back off *cough* Or maybe he’s hoping that by not making an announcement about it people won’t use it as much...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar
    O_O I hadn’t realized that was there. Neat.

Let’s just hope Serebii didn’t slip up and accidentally enable it, and that by posting this he’ll realize his mistake and turn it back off *cough* Or maybe he’s hoping that by not making an announcement about it people won’t use it as much...
    The "Currently Active Members" one is usually always there for reference. The one on each individual forum and sub-forum is taken off due to bandwidth consumption. (Aka the one that shows which users are browsing that forum only).

Ohh, I was talking about the one on the main page,
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...