Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rival, Then A...(DrewxMay, a little AshxMisty)

Talking A Rival, Then A...(DrewxMay, a little AshxMisty)

This is a fic...of DrewxMay and a little AshxMisty. Just thought I would do a Contestshipping fic...again, but then again, my fics are...bad. I couldn't think of a title, so...I just typed in anything that came into my mind XP

This is rated G.

Prolouge: May is traveling in the Glenn Region which consists of contests and gyms. She meets Drew and began a friendship with him, that could lead to...She also meets new friends, such as Brock, Misty and Ash.

There! Prolouge done! Now, onto the chapters!

~-~-~

Chapter 1: The Meeting

May happily walked into the Pokémon Center, getting ready for the contest in this town.

“Nurse Joy, could you please heal my Pokémon?” May asked Nurse Joy, who was busy flipping through a few papers and looked frustrated by her actions but still managed to keep a happy face.

“Sure! It would be a pleasure too! But I’m sorry, young lady; could you please wait for a while first? I have some things to do.” Nurse Joy said, smiling sweetly.

May looked at the mess Nurse Joy made, papers all over the desk, her seat and the floor. A paper was on the table, moving a little as the fan was blowing hard from above, and eventually fell on the floor.

~-~-~-~

Two little kids, a boy and a girl, were laughing hysterically, seeing as a paper was stuck on Nurse Joy’s back.

~-~-~-~

“Nurse Joy, may I ask what are you doing?” May said, but knowing that curiosity kills the cat.

“Oh, this weeks contest had many participants and somehow, all their entries that were recorded on this-um, all of this papers, I accidentally slipped and fell while all the papers landed everywhere. I’m busy sorting them out by numbers from the first to the last.” Nurse Joy said, nervously. “I’m going to get in big trouble, and I need to sort them out fast before the contest starts.”

Seeing as she wanted her Pokémon healed fast as they needed more training, and seeing Nurse Joy in such a big mess, she wanted to help out.

“I’ll gladly help, Nurse Joy! I’m also registering for the contest, but I’ll help you first.” May said, picking up a few papers on the floor.

“Thanks a lot! I just hope I can get them done in time…” Nurse Joy said, grateful to May.

“Here, this is number 5, and here’s…Drew?” May said bewildered, picking up a piece of paper.

“Drew’s registered for the contest, too?” May said, as happiness filled her.

She hadn’t seen him for a long time and she missed him. She smile happily as she picked up the rest of the papers, arranging them even though she didn’t know what she was doing, she was thinking of someone, but somehow, by luck, she sort them all correctly.

“Thanks a lot!” Nurse Joy said happily.

May snapped back into reality. She looked at the papers in disbelief as it was all sort out correctly.

“Now, to get you registered for the contest…” Nurse Joy said, typing some details on the computer.
    “Could you please pass me your Contest Pass?”

“Sure!” May said, digging into her bag to find her Contest Pass.

She took it out as she placed it on the desk and passed it to Nurse Joy.

“May, from PetalBurg City…” Nurse Joy said, engrossed in the computer.

She began to type words faster and clicked the button, ‘Enter’, at last.

“There! All registered, now please wait for a while before you come and collect your Pokémon, is that alright with you?” Nurse Joy asked, passing back her Contest Pass to May.

“Of course! I’ll just be exploring this town.” May said, walking away, out of the Pokémon Center.

~-~-~-~

May took out her Pokédex as she checked the place she was in.

“Hmm…Rillowin Town?” May said, in a tone as if she was interested.

“Let’s see what they have here…”

May clicked some buttons as they made a ‘DUH!’ sound. They freaked some Pokémon, like baby Taillows perching on the tree, looking at it with curiosity. A few footsteps could be heard from behind May as she turned around. The boy had green hair, emerald eyes and a smirk plastered on his face as always. May immediately knew who he was-Drew.

“Well, well, well, look who’s here. You don’t even know anything in this town, do you?” Drew said, in a snobbish tone.

“W-Well! I do!” May said, trying to cover up.

“What’s that in your hand?” Drew asked, clearly referring to her Pokédex.

“Oh, um, it was just to call someone! Call someone!” May said, nervously.

“Yeah right, and anyway, it’s been a long time we’ve seen each other so…” Drew said, taking a rose out of his pocket.

Surprisingly, the rose wasn’t folded or cramped up, seeing as the pocket was so small. May wondered how Drew did that without crumpling the rose. Drew threw the rose high in the air as May caught it. May could just feel its thorns and was almost pricked by it.

“Want to go out with me?” Drew asked.

~-~-~-~

The few girls that were watching quietly began to wail loudly and cry.

~-~-~-~

“What did you just say?” May said, not believing her ears.

Drew chuckled.

“I knew you would say that, when I said ‘go out with me’, it’s as in a friend reunion or something.” Drew said, looking at her, as if he was pleading with her to say yes.

May gulped. Having a friend reunion with Drew? She didn’t think so, Drew might make fun of her or-May looked into his eyes. They were like pleading her to say yes or something.

~-~-~-~

The girls stopped wailing and hope rose in them. They murmered something about getting that stupid girl away from Drew.

~-~-~-~

“Um, okay?” May said, though secretly wanting to go with him.

Well, he may make fun of her, but it was quite enjoyable being with him. Especially when she had nothing to do for the next…three hours. Then again, what was she talking about?

“Since I have nothing better else to do…” May added, who didn’t want to sound like she wanted to go with him.

“You mean don’t know what to do. Come on, just follow me.” Drew interrupted.

May was about to make back a snappy remark, but seeing as it was pointless, she kept her mouth shut and followed him. How could she miss him? He was so…so…ARGH!

“Where are you going?” May asked, glancing around the shops around her.

“You’ll see, follow me.” Drew said, not turning back or doing anything else.

“You know, if you are going to take me somewhere, at least tell me where we are going!” May yelled, angry at him.

“So what if I’m not telling you?” Drew said, turning back and doing his hair-flick.
    “Stop being so impatient and follow me. And you have to work on your temper problem. ”

Anger rose in May as her face turned all red over, going to explode.

“I do not have a temper problem! If only you would just keep your mouth shut!” May yelled, putting her hands on her hips.

“There’s your temper problem again…” Drew pointed out.

Drew smirked as he walked away.

May stomped her foot on the ground angrily as a few people look at her weirdly. Just because of him, her day had been ruined.

~-~-~

So, how was that? Bad? Good? Mistakes?
    I'll be grateful if you point them out.
    Last edited by Stephy; 12th July 2006 at 2:55 PM.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

First to review!!! One mistake, and that's all.

Just because of him, he had ruined her day.
    It should be, "Just because of him, her day had been ruined."

So, uh, yeah. XD (IS there a PM List??) If so, add me please.

Kitteh out.

~Kitteh

Good story. Raichu gives it so far 5 stars
    Can I be on the pm list if it is ok with you?
    HI! Im the newest contestshipper on the block! BTW raichu is the best pokemon!
    I have a story that is kindof contest shipping. but not enough to be called contestshipping. It also explains my username. Hears the link!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2843384/1/

Do any contestshippers play guild wars? pm me if you do.

Thanks for the reviews! I thought I would never have some XP
    And thanks for correcting it, no wonder why I thought something was wrong in the last sentence, but couldn't figure it out XD
    Oh yeah, there will be a PM list, and I'll post it in the first chapter since I'm very forgetful <- Is that how you spell it?
    Anyway, off to correct that mistake. I'm still deciding what place Drew was taking her XD I couldn't think up of anything...;_; I'll think of a place...

EDIT: Yay! Chapter 2 finished! I just scribbled things on my notepad in school, instead of Science XP Great, now, what am I supposed to do on my experiment?

Chapter 2-Cancelled?

~-~-~

May sighed as she followed Drew, quickening her steps.

Why am I following him? He just insulted me! What’s wrong with me?

May thought angrily, asking herself why she was following him. While she was thinking of him, she didn’t know she was blushing. When she came to her senses, she mentally kicked herself.

Why am I blushing? Why am I following him? Why do I-

May saw three girls, the first one had brown hair, wearing a scarf around her neck and had a plain pink shirt with blue jean shorts. The second one had black hair, wearing a short yellow dress. And the last one had orange hair, wearing a blue tube top and a green mini-skirt. They were flashing their eyelashes at Drew, who seemed to be ignoring them. They got angry, but soon cooled down and decided to use a different tactic. They crowded around Drew as they begin flirting with him, as he was desperately trying to get rid of them. May soon felt jealousy rising in her, and walked over to Drew. Drew immediately thought of a plan, and soon grabbed May’s hands as she blushed.

“Um, sorry, whoever you are. But I already have a girlfriend…” Drew lied, hoping that they would fall for his lie.

May blushed, but didn’t know why. The girls soon glared at May after hearing his words, and said

“Well, my name is Lily…” The first one said, flashing her eyelashes at him, in a seducing way.

“And my name is Violet…” The second one said, smiling to him.

“And my name is Helena…” The third one said, doing both smiling and flashing her eyeslashes.

“We’ll be here if you ever ditch your little girlfriend!” They said, giggling as they walked away, giving a last glare to May.

May glared at them back. Drew released his hold on May, and shrugged.

“Well, let’s get going.” Drew said.

May nodded.

~-~-~-~

The café was decorated with pictures of the seas or flowers hanging on the wall. Drew and May sat down on a table that had some flowers in a vase on the right side of the table. Drew and May sat down as they picked up their menus.

“So? What do you want? My treat.” Drew asked May.

“Thanks!” May said, happy that she didn’t have to pay.
    “Do you know any nice food?”

“Since you don’t really know anything…” Drew said, ignoring the glare May was giving him. “I guess we’ll have the same.”

A girl came with a notepad in her hand, and a pen in the other.

“Hi, I’m your waiter. What would you like to order?” The girl asked, though focusing her attention on Drew.

“We’ll have two plates of fruit salad and plain water, please.” Drew ordered, ignoring the girl.

“Okay, your order will be coming in about 5-10 minutes.” The waiter said, writing the orders on the note pad and headed back to the kitchen.

Drew then decided to start a conversation.

“So, where’s your little brother?” Drew asked.

“Oh, my brother is traveling on his own to earn gym badges and to compete in the Pokémon League.” May replied.

“Oh. So, you must be very lost on you way here then…” Drew teased.

“I didn’t! Well…maybe a couple of wrong directions…” May said, blushing in embarrassment.

Drew chuckled. Sometimes, May can be funny.

“Don’t laugh! It’s as if you know this place well!” May yelled.

“I know this place well, it’s my home region.” Drew declared.

“You mean you live in this region?” May asked.

“Yeah.” Drew answered.

And before they could carry on their conversation, the waiter brought their food and drinks, and placed it on the table The waiter smiled sweetly and said

“Thank you and enjoy your meal.”

“Thanks.” Both May and Drew said, digging into the food.

~-~-~

When both of them finished their meal, they got ready for the contest as they went inside a room. (AN: What do you call those rooms that you wait for your turn to do your appeal?) May sat on a bench, nervous as usual while Drew was leaning on the wall, keeping his cool.

“Can you stop being nervous? It’s not like you are going to do something bad or something.” Drew said, irritated.

“I’m scared that I’ll mess up! What if I slipped and fall again? What if I took the wrong Pokéball? What if I tell the wrong moves?” May said, getting up and pacing around.

“Stop it! Now you are making me feel giddy!” Drew said, very irritated now.

“Who asked you to look at me! It’s-

May said but was interrupted by the announcer, Vivian, who spoke on the speaker.

“Attention ladies and gentlemen, I’m sorry but the contest will not be going on.” Vivian said, with a slight disappointment in her voice.

“WHAT?” Drew and May yelled.

Apparently, the crowd and other coordinators were saying the same thing too.

“One of the judges has fell sick and the other two judges will be taking care of him. I’m sorry but the contest is cancelled. Hopefully the next contest will carry on.” Vivian said, her voice booming in the speakers.

Drew and May sighed.

“I’ll have to wait for the next contest then…” May murmured sadly.

May walked out of the contest hall doorway when Drew called out to her.

“What, Drew?” May asked.

“Well…since you and I are coordinators…” Drew said, looking away to avoid her seeing as he was blushing.

“Yeah?” May asked.

“Would you like to travel with me?” Drew asked, blushing madly.

He hoped that May would agree. And to his luck, May replied, smiling happily,

“Sure! It’s good to have some company!”

Drew smiled.

“But first…” May said, yawning. “I’m going to take a rest in the Pokemon Center…”

“Lazy pig!” Drew said. “Now, no wonder you were nervous. You were scared you would fall asleep!”

May glared at him, and they spent the day, teasing each other.

~-~-~

I know it's a stupid way to get them to travel together. But, I needed them to, so jealousy can be included later on in the chapters XP
    Well, so long!
    Last edited by Stephy; 20th May 2006 at 3:30 AM.

OOOOOHHHH!!!! -squeals- May & Drew are travellling together!!! Yayz!!! One minor mistake:

Something May can be funny.
    Sometimes, not something... XD (Nearly missed that mistake..)

Well, Kitteh out!! (Good job, by the way)

~Kitteh

I can see that you're managing to make a lot of stories at one time, and it seems to be turning out okay. The way that the characters that talk gives idea of description, but there are some knuckleheads out there.
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554

I can see that you're managing to make a lot of stories at one time, and it seems to be turning out okay. The way that the characters that talk gives idea of description, but there are some knuckleheads out there.
    0_0...Knuckleheads? Um, what do you mean by that?

Sometimes, not something... XD (Nearly missed that mistake..)
    HOORAY FOR MISTAKES! XD Now, just gotta change that little, wincy, mistake. I have not even started at chap 3 yet, so I have no idea what the plot is XP Great, am I thinking up of too many one-shots? XD

Well...See ya!

great chapter! I am so glad there is another contestshipping story here.
    HI! Im the newest contestshipper on the block! BTW raichu is the best pokemon!
    I have a story that is kindof contest shipping. but not enough to be called contestshipping. It also explains my username. Hears the link!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2843384/1/

Do any contestshippers play guild wars? pm me if you do.

Lazy Pig! *dies of laughter*
    Anyway cute cute story. Can't wait till the next chapter. Could I get on the PM list please?
    (I will probably end up camping out on the thread waiting for the next chapter XD)
    Last edited by MewtwoReturns; 20th May 2006 at 3:43 AM.

What a horrible person to do that. May Beautifly, you must have learned some tricks from other writers, right?

Great fic, i'd type longer but my fingers are killing me. good may and drew coversations, keep it up!
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

What a horrible person to do that. May Beautifly, you must have learned some tricks from other writers, right?
    Um, did I? XD Actually...I don't. It just came into my mind and I had to type it out before it flew out of my mind XD
    Lazy Pig! *dies of laughter*
    Anyway cute cute story. Can't wait till the next chapter. Could I get on the PM list please?
    (I will probably end up camping out on the thread waiting for the next chapter XD)
    That what I always do, if I like a story, I'll stay there for hours refreshing until my mum asks me to eat or I have other things to do XD
    And yeah, you are added on the PM list.
    Great fic, i'd type longer but my fingers are killing me. good may and drew coversations, keep it up!
    -gasps- YOU ARE FINALLY BACK TO SPPF! XD -huggles- I thought you were dead! Anyway...

Thanks for the reviews, everyone. Okay, I need to count how many times I said that. Anyway, I got chap 3...1/4 done XP Don't camp here to long, but who knows? I may get it done by tonight.

I DID IT! I DID IT! =O I finished chapter 3!

Chapter 3-Two Pichu's!

~-~-~

The sun shone through the curtains as May fluttered her eyes open. She grabbed her Pokéballs on the table and put on her bandanna. She walked out of the Pokémon Center room as a cheerful Nurse Joy greeted her on her way out. She saw Drew leaning against the wall outside the Pokémon Center, acting cool like he always was, waiting for her. His closed eyes opened and smirked as he saw May.

“Do you always get up this…late?” Drew asked.

“It’s not late! It’s only 9:00am! Besides, you wouldn’t have woken up earlier!” May argued back.

“Oh yeah? For your information, Miss-Woke-Up-Late, but I just happened to wake up a hour before you.” Drew pointed out.

May was loss for words. Seeing as Drew was winning this argument, he smirked as he said

“Well, let’s get going. We don’t want to get late for the next contest, do we?”

Drew started walking and May followed, not knowing what to say.

~-~-~

May sighed, exhaustedly, as she collapsed on the floor. The light breeze through the forest made the leaves on the trees move slightly.

“Drew, I can’t walk anymore!” May wailed.

Drew stopped in his tracks as he turned around, folding his arms.

“So? What do you want me to do?” Drew said.

“Stop and get us some rest! Do you want me to die here?” May said.

“It’s not my problem that you are tired.” Drew said.

“Come on! You must at least feel tired!” May said, dragging him down onto the floor.

“Waah!” Drew said, falling on the floor.
    “Ow!”

“I don’t care, May.” Drew said, rubbing his head.

“Pretty please?” May pleaded.

“Fine…” Drew said reluctantly.

“Great!” May said as she hugged Drew, and he blushed.

Suddenly, the bushes made some sound, which frightened May and made Drew curious.

“What’s t-that?” May said nervously.

“Let’s go and see.” Drew said, getting up but was pulled down by May again.

“What’s your problem!”

“Don’t leave me alone! I’m scared!” May said.

“Follow me then!” Drew said, irritated.

He dragged May across the floor as he stopped when he heard a cry.

“What’s that noise?” May asked.

Drew walked over behind the bushes and saw a Pokémon. It was yellow and had black stripes with red blushes on it’s cheeks. May walked over and looked at it. May’s eyes immediately changed into love-shape ones.

“It’s sooooo cute!” May yelled, holding it up.

“Pichu!” The Pokémon cried out, happily jumping up and down.

“Awww!” May said.

“And you said you were afraid.” Drew pointed out, smirking.

“Shut up!” May yelled.

“Pichu?” Pichu said, frightened of May’s loud voice.
    “Pi!”

May looked at Pichu and begin to stroke it’s fur. Pichu calmed down as it happily bounced around and jumped into Drew’s arms.

“Waa!” Drew said, grabbing Pichu before it fell.

“Pichu!” Pichu cried happily, hugging Drew.

“It likes you, Drew!” May said.

Pichu nodded as it jumped onto the ground, and yelled

“Pichu!!!”

Another Pichu came out of the bushes, which surprised May and Drew. The two Pichu’s begin to play with each other, and one jumped into May’s arms while the other one in Drew’s.

“Awww! They are soo cute!” May yelled, cuddling the Pichu she was holding.

“Will you ever stop saying that? It’s getting on my nerves.” Drew said.

“But they are-

“I said stop.” Drew said.

May made a ‘Humph’ sound as she turned away, playing with her Pichu.

“Pichu!” The Pichu that Drew was holding made a sound.

Drew sighed.

“What do you want?” Drew asked, irritated.

“Pichu!” Pichu said angry that Drew was being bad towards him. (The Pichu’s a boy while May’s Pichu is a girl)

Pichu jumped out of Drew’s arms, onto the floor as it faced another direction, making a ‘Humph’ sound and folded it’s arms.

“So what now? Everyone against me?” Drew asked, ignoring the Pichu.

“PICHU!” Pichu said, shocking tons of electricity to Drew.

“Yeowch!” Drew yelped in pain.

“Don’t do that! It’s pain!”

Just then, Drew heard giggles behind him. He saw May and her Pichu giggling at him and his Pichu.

“Having problems with your Pichu?” May said, giggling.
    “You know what Drew? I have an idea. Why not catch your Pichu? I already caught mine, seeing as mine agreed. And I named it Pichi!”

“No way!” Drew protested.

“Come on!” May pleaded.

Pichi walked over to Pichu as it pleaded it to be Drew’s Pokémon. Drew and Pichu finally gave up and agreed. Drew glared at Pichu before he took out one of his empty Pokéballs and caught it.

“And now I call you…Picha.” Drew said, picking up the Pokéball.

“Now, it wasn’t so hard, was it?” May asked.

“It was! And now I’m going to-AHHH!!!” Drew said, getting shock by Picha.

“How on earth did you get out of your Pokéball?”

Picha sticked out his tongue at Drew and got together with Pichi. They began to play with each other as May made ‘Aww!’ sounds while Drew just ignored them.

“Come on, May. We need to get to the next contest.” Drew said.

“Aww…fine.” May said, taking out Pichi’s Pokéball.

“Return.”

Drew took out Picha’s Pokéball reluctantly,

“Return.”

“Now, come on! Let’s go!” Drew said, as both May and Drew, walked towards a path.

~-~-~

And this is where...chapter 3 ends. See ya!
    -gos to PM people-

Quote Originally Posted by May_Beautifly
    0_0...Knuckleheads? Um, what do you mean by that?
    The kind of person that doesn't catch on too much. For example, if in a story says "the water's nice!", it's obviously going to be a pool or a beach, right? But people that are slow and don't catch up would think they were in a puddle or the rain, so it's a good idea to clear that up and explain some places more for the sake of it. But I love it! Is this going to become a series or something like that?

Ooh!!! No mistakes!! Those Pichu's were acting so cute!!! Why was Drew so reluctant to catch the Pichu? Why did Pichu shock Drew after it got out of it's Pokeball? Why do I ask so many questions? I'm going to shut up now...

~Kitteh

That was wonderful! I'm a big fan of May x Drew and a really big fan of Ash x misty I can't wait until you get your next chapter out! Be sure to let me know when you do, okay?

The shippyness is awesome and the characters emotions seemed, well at least I think, very realistic! You're very good at that! Keep up the awesome work!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    The Cape Of The Ninetails ~ The Mysterious Dragon ~
    I've claimed Ryou x Lettuce, Gaara x Tayuya,
    & River Marque X Jesse Martin
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Serebii sis: The Red Butterfly
    River Marque (I.G.PX. Sledge Mamma) is my Bishie!

Byakugan Tenten: twin Furuba Pair: Vy Low

Yes great chap, I always imagined May in particular playing with Pichu. in a sense, i tthink the enxt contest is going to roll out well with the setting you've put out. Great job!
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

Why was Drew so reluctant to catch the Pichu? Why did Pichu shock Drew after it got out of it's Pokeball?
    Read this part...

“What do you want?” Drew asked, irritated.

“Pichu!” Pichu said angry that Drew was being bad towards him. (The Pichu’s a boy while May’s Pichu is a girl)

Pichu jumped out of Drew’s arms, onto the floor as it faced another direction, making a ‘Humph’ sound and folded it’s arms.

“So what now? Everyone against me?” Drew asked, ignoring the Pichu.

“PICHU!” Pichu said, shocking tons of electricity to Drew.

“Yeowch!” Drew yelped in pain.

“Don’t do that! It’s pain!”
    Drew was ignoring it, and so, Picha didn't like Drew. And May and Pichi pleaded them too be Drew's Pokémon, and they finally gave up and agreed. Though I don't think they will be working very well though...XD

LALALALALA! Hey! What are you staring at me? Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to post chapter 4...anyways...

~-~-~

Chapter 4-Team Work!

The only sounds that filled the forest were May’s giggling. Drew folded his arms and leaned against a tree as he looked at May playing with Pichi. Drew couldn’t take it anymore as he said

“May, how long have we been stuck in this forest?” Drew asked May, who seem to be ignoring him and playing with Pichi.

“Um…five hours?” May replied, turning to face him.

“Exactly! We better find our way out of the forest and make it to the next contest before it’s too late!” Drew snapped at her.

“So? It doesn’t mean you can shout at me like that!” May said, tears flowing out of her innocent, blue eyes.

Drew sighed.

“Look, what I want to say is-

“Pichu!” Picha and Pichi cried out, jumping up and down to get their attention. They pointed at two figures in front of them.

“Huh?” May said, wiping her tears away.

Drew and May looked at the two figures in front of them. One was a girl that had long, blonde hair up to her waist, and wore a yellow shirt with a black shirt. The other was a boy, standing beside her, wearing a black shirt with yellow pants. They smirked as they eyed Pichi and Picha.

“Perfect…” The girl said in a vicious tone. “Two electric Pokémon for the boss, right Jason?”

“Yeah, the boss will be happy to know we have caught two electric Pokémon, and it just happened to be the boss’s favourite Pokémon.” The boy said.

The girl then faced May and Drew.

“Give us those Pokémon or prepare for a Pokémon battle.” The girl said.

“Never! Who are you two anyway?” Drew asked.

The girl smiled as she faced him.

“I’m Jane.” The girl said.

“And I’m Jason.” The boy said.

“We two are in Team Elect and we only catch Electric Pokémon.” They said together.

“And we want these two little cutie pie over here.”

“No way! They are our Pokémon!” May yelled.

“Since you refuse…prepare for a Pokémon battle!” Jane said, taking out a Pokéball.

“Mareep, go!”

Out of the pokéball came a Mareep, making some noises.

“Enma, go!” Jason said, throwing the Pokéball high in the air.

Out of the pokéball came out a pokémon that has a curvy body and was black all over with yellow stripes on it. But apparently, it was asleep.

“A Enma? What’s that?” May said curiously, taking out her Pokédex to check.

“Enma. The electric/dark Pokémon. This Pokémon is known to shock anyone that disturbs it’s sleep as it tends to nap a lot.”

Picha and Pichi looked at each other as they nodded and got into the battle with determined looks.

“Pichi! Picha! What do you think you are doing?” May yelled out worriedly, running towards them.

Drew held her back by her waist.

“May, let them fight. They know what they are doing.” Drew said, ensuring her.

May sighed.

“I hope so…” May said as she looked at them.

“So, the two little cuties here want to fight?” Jane said, smirking. “Don’t be a crybaby when you lose! Mareep, thundershock!”

“Marrreep!” Mareep said, creating a thundershock and directed it to Pichi.

Pichi fell onto the floor and Picha helped it to get up.

“Pichu!” Picha said, angry that Mareep harmed Pichi. “Pichu!”

Picha did a sweet kiss on Mareep, causing it to be confused. Mareep soon charged towards Enma, disturbing it’s sleep.

“ENMA!” Enma said, angrily and slammed on Mareep.

“Mareep! Enma! What do you think you two are doing?” Jane cried in horror.

Mareep and Enma begin to fight with each other, and Pichi and Picha knew this was their chance as they created a Shock Wave and combined them together, directing it to Mareep and Enma. The Shock Wave blasted Jane and Jason along with Mareep and Enma, as Jane and Jason cried out,

“We’ll be back!”

As they soon disappeared behind the clouds, Pichu and Picha did a high-five and hug each other.

“They did it!” May exclaimed happily, hugging Drew till he suffocated.

“May.I.Am.Suffocating.” Drew managed to say.

“Oops, sorry!” May said, letting go of him that instant.
    “But…they did it!”

May looked at Pichi and Picha while Drew just sighed. At the rate they were going, he didn’t know whether they could reach the next contest in time. Drew and May walked towards the path that will finally lead them to the town they were seeking-Venom Town.

~-~-~

Chapter 5-Venom Attack!

May and Drew finally reach Venom Town, and the Pokémon there are what the town says-Venom. May got hit by a Pokémon that had Venom. Will Drew save her in time? Will they make it to the contest? Stay tuned!

~-~-~

XP Yeah...yeah...

-gos to PM people-
    Last edited by Stephy; 22nd May 2006 at 10:07 AM.

Yay! That was so good! I can't wait until you get chapter 6 out! The "fight" scene (do people call it that anymore?) was genius (I can't spell right in the mornings) and I loved how May suddenly, in one part, went from being hippy and ditzy to... crying and ditzy... I thought I was the only one who could change emotions in .5 seconds!

Great work!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Yay! That was so good! I can't wait until you get chapter 6 out! The "fight" scene (do people call it that anymore?) was genius (I can't spell right in the mornings) and I loved how May suddenly, in one part, went from being hippy and ditzy to... crying and ditzy... I thought I was the only one who could change emotions in .5 seconds!

Great work!
    XD I didn't notice that May changed emotions in .5 seconds!

I thought it was eally great! She was gigglin' with her new Picca pall and then when Frew was mean to her, she just started crying! Luv the emotion!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

I thought it was eally great! She was gigglin' with her new Picca pall and then when Frew was mean to her, she just started crying! Luv the emotion!
    You know what? I haven't even started typing chapter 5 yet and now I'm typing a Contest/Pokeshipping one-shot...-.-

Another good chapter by my good friend May_Beautifly!! (Credit to flygonrulz for that good saying.) You know, I found zero, zip, nada mistakes!!! Yayz!! -throws confetti because there's no mistakes- Wellz, anyway, my fave part:

“They did it!” May exclaimed happily, hugging Drew till he suffocated.

“May.I.Am.Suffocating.” Drew managed to say out.
    I hate to stand corrected this time, but I found a mistake... -plays creepy music- It's supposed to be "managed to say." Sorry.

But on a happier note, that part was sooooooooo cute!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

~Kitteh

XD Thanks for the reviews...haha, I have not even started on chappie 5...XP
    EDIT: Ahahaha...Chapter five is finished! YAY! This chappie is sad...in my opinion. Like you all saw the spoiler, May gets hit by a Venom Attack...Don't worry! She...WILL die! -laughs maniacally- Okay, okay. She...will/won't. I'm still deciding :P

Chapter 5-Venom Attack! (Part 1)

~-~-~

May and Drew walked out of the forest to see the town they were seeking. May breathed in the fresh air as she happily jumped about. Drew chuckled to himself at May’s immature self and soon May glared at him.

“Come on! I just needed some fresh air!” May said

“Yeah, but, you look funny jumping about.” Drew said.

May gave a last glare before she asked,

“So, what’s this town name called?”

Drew stopped in his tracks as he saw a sign beside him. He bent down a little and took a closer look.

“Venom Town-Beware of what surrounds it.” Drew read out loud.

“What does that mean?” May asked curiously.

“I don’t know.” Drew said, though cautiously.

May shrugged.

“Well, let’s just go and register for the contest! We might be late for it!” May said, ignoring the sign as she took off for the path that lead to the contest hall.

Suddenly, hissing could be heard from behind the bushes. Drew heard it and turned around to see nothing.

“Must be my thoughts…” Drew murmured, shaking his head.

~-~-~

“Sevii…” A Seviper said, crawling in between the bushes.

~-~-~

“You are now registered for the contest. The contest will start at 12am.” The receptionist said, handing back the Contest Pass to May and Drew.

“Thanks!” May replied, cheerfully.

“Hey Drew, I think I’m going to train with my Pichi! What about you, Drew?” May asked.

“I’m going to use Roselia.” Drew said, seeing the disappointment on May’s face. “You don’t expect me to use Picha, do you? He’s just going to shock me to death, which I think he will do right no- AHH!!!”

May sweat dropped, seeing as Picha escaped from his Pokéball again, and shocked Drew…again.

“Okay…then. I’ll meet you in the Pokémon Center!” May said, walking out of the Contest Hall.

~-~-~
    May walked onto a quiet grass field as she released Pichi and begin to feed some Pokéblocks to her.

“Okay Pichi, I’m going to use you as my contest Pokémon.” May said cheerfully.

“Pichu!” Pichi cried happily.

May giggled at Pichi, not noticing something was sliding over to her.

“Okay, so we’ll start off with-Ahh!” May said, falling on the ground.

“Pichu?” Pichi asked, hopping over to May.

“Pichi…I think something bit me…” May said, putting her hand over her ankle to find that it was bitten and was bleeding profusely.

“Pichu!” Pichi cried out worriedly.

“Pichi…it hurts…a lot…” May said, tears spilling out of her eyes.

“Pichi!” Pichu said, running away to find Drew.

~-~-~

“Okay Roselia! Use Petal Dance!” Drew yelled out, to find something tugging on his shoe.

“Huh?”

Drew looked down and saw Pichi.

“What are you doing here? And where’s May?” Drew asked.

Pichi jumped up and down and ran, signaling Drew to follow her. Drew followed Pichi, wondering what in the world was going on. He walked over to a clearing as he saw May lying unconscious on the ground.

“May!” Drew yelled out worriedly, rushing over to her side.

“What happened to her?”

Pichu hopped over to May’s ankle as it pointed at the blood flowing out.

“Oh no! We got to get her to a Pokémon Center, quick and fast!” Drew said, slowly lifting her up by his arms, carrying her. (AN: Cute!)

~-~-~

Drew reached the Pokémon Center, slowly followed by Roselia and Pichi, who was jumping up and down, worried of May’s safety.

“Nurse Joy, my friend here has been bitten by something and is bleeding.” Drew said, panting exhaustedly as he had been running.

Nurse Joy took a look at May’s wounds as she said in horror

“She’s been bitten by a Seviper! Seviper bites are dangerous can cause harm to one’s life! And…

“My name’s Drew.” Drew said. “And this girl is May.”

“Okay Drew, please follow me to the medical room.” Nurse Joy said, pushing a trolley that contained bandages, medicines, and much more medical things.

Drew nodded, trying to act calm but can’t help feeling worried inside.

What if May doesn’t survive? What if-

But his thoughts were interrupted by Nurse Joy.

“Place her on the bed and please leave the room.”

“But-

“I’m sorry, but we need to heal your girlfriend fast as her life is in danger.” Nurse Joy said, sympathetically.

Drew wanted to make a comment about the ‘girlfriend’ Nurse Joy said, but knew he shouldn’t waste any more time. He walked out of the room as he sat on the chair, with Roselia trying to comfort him and Pichi jumping up and down out of worry. Picha escaped from it’s Pokéball again, wanting to know what the commotion outside was. It saw Pichi worrying, and Pichi explained what happened.

“Pichu!” Pichi said sadly.

“Pi!” Picha said, hugging it.

“Roselia…” Roselia said, pointing towards the clock.

Drew raised up his head as he saw the time-12am

“Who cares about that contest anyway? Do you expect me to go to the contest when May is in danger!” Drew yelled, which frightened Roselia.

“Rose…” Roselia said, looking down, ashamed.

“I’m sorry, Roselia. I just…got too worried I guess about May, I guess.” Drew apologized, which brightened Roselia as she jumped onto Drew’s lap.

Drew sighed, as he lay down on the chair, falling into a deep sleep.

~-~-~

MUHWAHAHAHA! I just had to be so cruel and give you all a cliff hanger. Well, not really a cliff hanger but still...
    XD

Chapter 5-Venon Attack! (Part 2)
    Drew and May have a strange...scary dream. But what happens when it really comes into reality? Or is it fate? Will May ever wake up? What will happen to her?

It's up to me to decide! I have my Evil Authoress Powers(EAP)! So...-sticks out tongue-...:P
    -gasps after reading what I wrote for Part 2- It's a surprise! XD Though, expect the worst...-plays creepy music-

-gos to PM people-
    Last edited by Stephy; 22nd May 2006 at 3:07 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast