Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: RPG IDEAS - Share your thoughts here

Quote Originally Posted by Skeith View Post

Basically my idea is to base the rpg around the feeling that Christmas is becoming far to materialistic nowadays. As people begin to lose the feeling (faith, true meaning, togetherness etc) of Christmas an alternate world starts to lose its life force (i.e. sky going grey, trees dying etc) and so in a bid to save themselves the inhabitants of the world have the length of the rpg to try and rekindle the "magic" of Christmas.

I know, not the most original of idea's but hey at least it's not a save santa, save christmas plot.
    Actually that's really interesting. If people are super religous you better slap Jesus somewhere in there though to be on the soft side. OR son't who cares about my opinion XD.

Quite frankly if you did do a save santa RPG, I would mock you for the rest of your time on Sppf.

Star-Lord

Post My RPG (not thought of a name for it if you have one tell me)

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
    Number of Sign-ups:5-10
    Expected Sign-ups The usual stuff
    Expected Rating: 13

Present day,

one day a kid was just walking back from home playing Pokemon on his DS when his screen went black.... he closed it next second. Nothing he was gone. He then reapeared in the year 3324 he new this because there was a burnt newspaper with the year 3324 printed on it sudenly he started to listen. ther was boom after boom siren after siren.then silence. bang...bang...bang...bang there it was a enormus robot coming straight at him...

i will proberly write more later so please send me some comments its my first post ever on the whole website!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    http://www.pokeplushies.com/images/a...les/773277.gif
    Last edited by XxVinceNoirxX; 6th October 2008 at 1:01 PM.

Some thoughts (mostly not connected...)

For a time I was considering a Code Geass RPG, but I've since dropped that. Yorei (who now goes by Sunbound Streetcar, was Cenodoxus) and I were thinking of reviving one of his old RPGs. I was also considering re-doing Gates of Dawn, an RPG I did a while ago which was centered on music. Would anyone be interested in seeing that back again? For a time, I was also considering a Rozen Maiden-themed RPG. Is there anybody who might be interested in this? If I get enough interest, I'll think of developing it further.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Huh, didn't know that about Sunbound, though their spacing is similar. Should've seen it coming. I'd quite like to see Assassins restarted; just had a glance and I like the look of it already.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Fugit View Post
    Some thoughts (mostly not connected...)

For a time I was considering a Code Geass RPG, but I've since dropped that. Yorei (who now goes by Sunbound Streetcar, was Cenodoxus) and I were thinking of reviving one of his old RPGs. I was also considering re-doing Gates of Dawn, an RPG I did a while ago which was centered on music. Would anyone be interested in seeing that back again? For a time, I was also considering a Rozen Maiden-themed RPG. Is there anybody who might be interested in this? If I get enough interest, I'll think of developing it further.
    I really would like to see either of those RPGs up. They both sound fantastic...the Music one particularly *is a music nerd* lol

"Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker," ~ Green Day

* Genre
    * How many sign ups you're looking for
    * What you expect sign ups to be like
    * Possible ratings

HEROES: THE RPG

All around the world, ordinary people are discovering they can do extrodinary things. Flight, teleportation, regeneration are only a small percentage of abilites manifesting. But the seeminly unconnected people begin to realise that they are part of something much bigger that goes even beyond their imagination. The danger is intoxicating and the excitment never leaves. Will they save the world? Or destory it...

Genre: Drama, scinece fiction
    How many sign ups: 5 minimum 14 maximum
    Expected sign ups: I want people to go beyond name, age and ability and give in-depth descriptions and details about their character/s.
    Possible ratings: PG-13 - PG-15

As many of you know, heroes is an american hit t.v show that is in its third season. If people are interested in this I will provide more detail into the show and abilites available. I decided to do this because I can see from the entertainment area there's quite a good group of use who LOVE it and hope many of them will join.

I don't care what anyone says. The Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar is a pretty great idea no?

Credit to pokemonmaster21

My Sppf Family

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Saxon View Post
    * Genre
    * How many sign ups you're looking for
    * What you expect sign ups to be like
    * Possible ratings

HEROES: THE RPG

All around the world, ordinary people are discovering they can do extrodinary things. Flight, teleportation, regeneration are only a small percentage of abilites manifesting. But the seeminly unconnected people begin to realise that they are part of something much bigger that goes even beyond their imagination. The danger is intoxicating and the excitment never leaves. Will they save the world? Or destory it...

Genre: Drama, scinece fiction
    How many sign ups: 5 minimum 14 maximum
    Expected sign ups: I want people to go beyond name, age and ability and give in-depth descriptions and details about their character/s.
    Possible ratings: PG-13 - PG-15

As many of you know, heroes is an american hit t.v show that is in its third season. If people are interested in this I will provide more detail into the show and abilites available. I decided to do this because I can see from the entertainment area there's quite a good group of use who LOVE it and hope many of them will join.
    A Heroes RPG would be great, but it would need to be written properly. Your preview is riddled with spelling errors, so you'd have to have a really amazing plot to make up for it. Plus, signs ups are MEANT to have in-depth descriptions and details about characters.

I have the idea for a Mystery Dungeon RP that entered into my head after watching this video on youtube. I was wondering exactly what others thought of it before trying to put it up.

Arceus, after creating the world and the other legendary pokemon to maintain it, felt very confident that it would be able to run itself without incident. Feeling that it was most likely dangerous for one single entity - him - to have absolute control of the world, lest he one day go out of control, decided to step down from his position as 'god' of the pokemon world. Taking the form of a female pikachu, Arceus wiped himself of his memories and decended to earth, to live as a normal pokemon, leaving his legendaries to run the world and settle disputes. For quite some time, things were peaceful, until it became obvious that Arceus had made a large mistake: He had not removed his powers from his new body, thinking that without knowledge of them they would go unused.

He was wrong.

Arceus, or Megumi, as she was now called, slowly began to grow bored of the melancholy of her world. Even after joining an exploration team, things still were not exciting enough for her. She found herself doing the same boring types of missions over and over again, and went from team to team searching for one that was out-of-the-ordinary, different, and interesting. She found no such team. Eventually, her desire for interesting events to happen awakened her dormant powers within her, unintentionally altering reality itself.

The Deoxys, an alien race of pokemon, noticed an unusual explosion of data from planet earth, finding Megumi at the center. Celebi found herself unable to travel further back in time prior to the time of the data explosion, and Dalgia could see no physical evedince of time even existing before that moment. Several pokemon were awakened to the existence of negative patches of space, with large titans dwelling within them, curse forms of the very legend that spawned them: Arceus. Palkia became aware that the spacial planes of their world and another were beginning to overlap, calling in beings from another reality, claiming to be something called "human" forced into pokemon form.

The Legendary pokemon were very concerned with this situation. It was evident that if Megumi became displeased with the world to an extreme extent, reality could very well deconstruct itself and create a new world. Most legends agreed that they very much liked their current universe, and so they set out to observe the situation, attempt to prevent the displeasure of their unknowing 'god', keep reality the way it was, and possibly repair the damage that had already been done. Other legends however, the more malicious ones, saw this as their chance to abuse the situation and gain absolute control of the world. After years of what they would call underappriciation from their fellow legends and the pokemon race, they began plotting their own means of dealing with the situation...

Megumi, completely unaware that she is causing the world to fall apart, continues to live her life to the extent that she would concider normal, wishing to find something extra-ordinary in her world, not realizing that the group of pokemon who were about to become accuainted with her were far from normal...
    And thats about it. Any ways people think I could improve it, make it better? Would anyone actually join it should it be put up? I believe I would accept five or six people, possibly more later on. Also, anybody have a good name for it? Suzumiya Haruhi no Tankentai won't exactly cut it...

Gamecrazy: Sounds like a wicked idea! :3
    Maybe you could call it (keep in mind I'm not very good at this) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Reality's End.
    I've got a few questions though. Would the RPers be the the inordinary group of Pokemon, or the humans turned Pokemon, or are they the same thing?
    Fire Red Scramble Challenge!!

Current team: Blaze, Lv. 31. Ch'ding, Lv. 31. Ruby, Lv. 31.
    Badges: 3
        Spoiler:- Credits::

Glad someone thinks its a good idea. To answer your question, yes, the players would be the unordinary group of pokemon, and the humans would count twords that, because they come from an alternate dimension. And your character dosn't have to be a time-traveler, alien, psychic or a human. You could come up with other ways your character is 'different' as long as you have a reason for it, and don't get too ridiculous.

I've had a spark of a thought for a:
    MORTAL KOMBAT RPG.

That takes place about fifty years after Armageddon's events- Blaze was defeated by Taven, as planned, but the fighters only grew stronger.

After this phenomenon, the fighters soon began to turn violent and much more hostile than before- friends against friends, brother against brother, son against father, however you put it-

Hell had nearly literally broken loose.

As an insurance policy, the Elder Gods planted a small obelisk between all the realms, that contained a weapon capable of massive destruction- the Elder Gods used this mysterious device, aimed it at the Edenian Crater, and fired it- killing every single warrior there, from Scorpion, to Liu Kang, to Shao Kahn- every last one was demolished.

But what lay on that barren space was a reminder- a reminder of that so long as there exist a single ounce of chaos and order in the world, there will always be conflict.

The spirits of the collection of warriors had inadvertently formed a being made of pure power- containing the powers and skills or every fighter absorbed, it began its rampant rush through the realms, eventually turning each one slowly into nothingness.

But this wouldn't happen. The Elder Gods intervened and banished this creature, called The Second Being, into the very same obelisk that was used to indirectly create it, and recreated the six realms.

However, 100 years past, and a sect dedicated to this Being- called "Priests of the Second Coming," led by the insane sorcerer Murdock, emerged, wanting to find this obelisk and free its "Merciful God", unaware of its true intentions.

However, to do so, they'd need a being of extraordinary might- in other words, a Champion.

So, under the guise of a new Outworld Host, they hosted the new Mortal Kombat Tournament, and invited races of every stripe and every realm to this huge gathering.

A gathering which would force the end of the world through chaos...

However, this had not gone unnoticed- the Elder Gods, wise enough to know when to step in, descended and chose eight chosen warriors to stop this mad scheme from reaching fruition, in the game of:
    MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAT

Well, if double posting is no good here, then DOH. But I've got a good idea- based on a game I've been making since sixth grade. (A sophomore now, so...)

Before man, beast, or land...

Before time, space, and existence...

Before order, chaos, and domination...

Only the Gods lived.

In an alternate world, the earliest years of its history was spent as a realm for Gods, called, "Dohgama," or "God's Place" in the Ancient Tongue.

There were 20 gods, eight of them of Order, eight of them of chaos, and two singled out to be survivors in case something went horribly wrong.

For order, there existed only complete control and rule over its domain. Their ideal universe would be protected and defended. However, this provided no freedom, and would lead their peoples to a completely strict, controlled, and boring life.

For chaos, these gods wanted their creations to do as they pleased, to have ultimate freedom, that all things had no caste or rank, but were as one with what makes up Chaos. However, a lack of control over themselves could lead the people into inadvertent riots and absolute mayhem.

Now, these two sides (Led by Memphis, Queen of Order and Death-Incarnate, Chaos's King, respectively.) fought in this plane with their own "Dohbarugo" or, "God's Servants." They caught themselves in a never ending struggle over who would lead their successors.

Now, these two Neutral gods- Tertrullian, God of Tranquility, and Azalamel, an untitled God, watched this battle from beyond the scenes. Tertrullian, tired of this pointless fight, thought that the two should unite and create a medium between their ideals. However, these two factions were loyal to the extremes, and wouldn't hesitate to think of a combination.

Desperate, Tertrullian decided to do what had to be done-

An artifact, called Orb, laid in the center of their realm, kept their home intact and secured, and pretty much sustained the gods- and their fight. But if it was destroyed, Orb would split, spreading the God's powers across their Alas, Tertrullian split this orb in half. destroying him and presumably all the other gods in the process.

This artifact, however, was given a half of each side, meaning that it hadn't been destroyed, but merely split. Still, the power it surged throughout the realm, crushing it and in turn, unintentionally creating the "New World" that the former gods had intended to create.

The two orbs split in half and flew in opposite directions, creating sea, land, and living beings, the geography reflecting their representation.

However, one cannot fight a war without his troops. For order came Men, of Fire, Elves, of Water, Dwarves, of Earth, and the newly created Jekans (Humanoids with beaks, wings, talons, and feathering on their necks.), of wind. For chaos came Orcs, of Darkness, the newly created Faedri (Decayed, corpse looking sorcerers. They're emaciated, tall, and often are missing a facial feature, though those of a higher caste retain mostly ALL of them.), of Undead, Centaurs, of Ice, and Trolls, of Thunder.

These two factions fight to regain the other half of Orb and rule over their land, named after the god who birthed them life- Tertrullia.

One of order and one of chaos.

From these eight, the chronicles of the great warriors who lived throughout:
    THE WAR OF THE ORB

That sounds like quite an interesting RPG angrycaterpie, and you've obviously put a lot of thought into it. But I'm curious as to what the other two gods are; you mentioned twenty and then talked about 18. What are the other two?

I had a brief idea the other day. Basically, for the past few hundred years, people have been calling the spirits of the dead. This sort of thing takes a lot of training, so while anyone could do it in theory, most would fail if they tried because they've never been trained properly.

Now, these spirits usually don't want to be summoned. They have to be confined to a living host (usually human so that the summoner can talk to them, but other creatures have been used). As soon as they are summoned, its a battle of wills between the summoner and the spirit; if the spirit wins, they trick the summoner into freeing their body from the shackles used to restrain it, then kill the summoner (usually) and abandon their host to return to death. The longer a spirit is in death, the less powerful its will becomes (because they never use it) but the less it remembers and the less intelligent/more crazy it is, making it less useful. There is no known way to force a spirit to obey once it is out of the summoners sight, so the bodies they are confined to are rarely, if ever, unchained, and spirits rarely summoned for more that half an hour at the most.

Due to their mental training, summoners can use mind tricks on people (nothing crazy, just like persuading someone to sell something for less than they usually would etc), and they tend to know a lot of languages (to enable them to communicate with foreign spirits, or ones who speak dead languages). Sometimes its possible to establish deals with spirits, though this is very rare as the only thing they usually want is to return to death, something they can easily do as soon as they are out of your sight.

Unusually, a spirit summoned recently killed its summoner but chose to remain in its host. Summoners use their talents to become very influential and a lot of their influence is due to their image; to preserve this, several government summoners put out an arrest on sight order for the host of the spirit, and put together a group capable of capturing, interrogating and forcing the spirit to return (made up of summoners and others who know stuff about summoning other than the propoganda spread by the city government). During all of this, there is a steadily growing unrest in the city, and several resistance groups who seem to know more about summoning than they should and in some cases have a certain level of resistance to the mind tricks of summoners and spirits.

I have a whole wealth of other things I could put down but cba to (such as about the city, a 16th century venice-like place) and specific summoning rituals plus important characters.

This would probably need 5 people or thereabouts to act as the members of the aforementioned group (which in turn is a part of an organisation established to keep summoners in their positions of influence).
    PASBL Trainer level one. Wins:4 Losses:0 Draws:0 KO's:3 TP:8 SP:0
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyPokemon View Post
    Alternatively, you can drug her and stare at whatever you like as long as you want. Your choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    PS: Somebody sig this...

A little idea I had.
    The Legend of the Dragon: The War between the Tribes

Long ago, the world was chaos; water fought fire by filling entire lands with the sea; fire fought by creating mountains that spewed fire into the empty sky. These two elements were always at each other’s throats; never did the fire stop burning, never did the sea stop churning. As a result, two new elements were created by this battle: earth and air. The earth would raise mountains to pierce the sky; the air would pour down water to batter the earth. Then, everything had a mind. The fire grew jealous of the earth’s usage of the peaks, and the water grew jealous of the air’s use to drop her kin to the earth as a weapon. Water and fire battered against air and earth; air and earth fought back. It was in this chaos that Nirash descended.
    Nirash created a being that held the power of all elements: the dragon. Nirash’s dragons could breathe fire. They could fly. They could build den from the earth. They could swim.
    For a while, the elements were content with this being. They could all relate to it, and they had no need to fight. But greed was seeded in their hearts by Hsarin, Nirash’s opposite.
    Each element wanted more than this dragon; and Nirash was forced to create three others, else the elements fought over the dragon and destroyed it in the process. Each element took a dragon to himself or herself and changed it to their desires; earth took hers and turned its scales a soft brown; she gave it flexible paws to work the earth. She burrowed tunnels into herself to give it a place to live. The dragon grew to love her and called her Mother Earth.
    Fire took his and changed its scales a fierce ruby; he gave a fire pouch, where gas could become fire. He warmed a territory and gave it to the dragon. His dragon worshipped him and called him Lord Fuego.
    Water took hers and changed its scales to a calm sapphire; she gave it gills to become a sea dweller. She filled the sea with fish to give it a sustainable place to live. Her dragon worshipped her and called her Mother Mare.
    Air took his and changed its scales silver; he gave it enlarged lungs to breath easier. He made the clouds solid to give it a place to live. His dragon looked up to him and named him Lord Viento.
    The elements became elementals; after giving all their energy and blessings to their dragons, they created more and eventually became one with their elements. Their ceased to breathe, instead watching their creations from everywhere.
    The dragons lived in peace, until Hsarin struck again.
    This time Hsarin brought a different menace to the world: humans. And with them, Hsarin gave them spiked sticks and pointed blades to kill the dragons. A bitter war broke out that lasted 97 000 years, which brings us to present time...
    The lords of each dragon tribe assembled.
    “We must stop this war that is destroying our peoples.” The lord of the Fire tribe announced, Ì believe that I speak for all our tribes when I say that this bitter dispute must stop.”
    The mother of the water tribe added serenely, “This war shall not go further. We are two different species fighting over nothing but earth. Humans want our territory, and we defend it. Yet, we seem evil to them, we see them as corrupt, though from what I see, we are both neither bad nor good. We are both fighting and killing. Perhaps we are both bad.”
    The dragon lords and mothers decided upon this subject. A messenger of each tribe flew to the human capital, and announced their decision to the humans.
    Despite misgivings from many dragons, the humans agreed and their plan was put to action.
    Elders from each tribe were sent to human territory into caves set up especially for them. Eggs from the tribe were placed there. Young humans would venture into these caves, and the elder there would scry them, meaning looking into their entire being, finding their personality. Then he or she would find the egg that best suited them. The elders would always know how the dragon hatchling would behave like, and by pairing them with the right human, they guaranteed that there would be no conflict between them. The dragon’s part of the peacekeeping project was done.
    The human would grow up beside the dragon, for dragons grew much faster than humans. When the human came to the age of 13, they would be bonded with their dragon, and powers would become new to each partner. Humans bonded to a dragon of certain element gained a control over it, and they grew superhuman strength and powers.
    Dragons could wield weapons and don armour. They became adept with their fore paws and could craft many things, sometimes rivalling the craftsmanship of humans.
    Now, three years later, the lords’ and mothers’ plan is still on the verge of disaster. The Dragon Riders, as they grew to be called, are the last hope of peace between the humans and dragons. But, an event that could easily set the dragons and humans apart or merge them was about to happen.
    Hsarin could create just as well as the elements, and created the exact opposites of the dragons and humans: shadow dragons and wraiths.
    The shadow dragons inspired cold and slowness; a dragon always had fire in its veins. Wraiths were like empty shells, they moved slowly and gawkily. There was a glee to them in killing; humans revolted against blood.
    With Hsarin’s new challenge, it would be easy to die trying to stop it. Or would the Dragon Riders prevail, leading the way to a peace between two powerful races?
    Fire Red Scramble Challenge!!

Current team: Blaze, Lv. 31. Ch'ding, Lv. 31. Ruby, Lv. 31.
    Badges: 3
        Spoiler:- Credits::

Quote Originally Posted by lifesharker View Post
    That sounds like quite an interesting RPG angrycaterpie, and you've obviously put a lot of thought into it. But I'm curious as to what the other two gods are; you mentioned twenty and then talked about 18. What are the other two?
    Well, as I mentioned, Tertrullian was destroyed, along with the other Gods. However, the legend isn't as it seems. Yes, Memphis and Death Incarnate still exist within their respective orbs, but I don't think ALL the gods were destroyed...

BTW, your RPG looks great as well. I'd join that!

Thanks Angrycaterpie. I think i might write it as a fic, although I'm not sure yet whether it would best fit a fic or an RP (not enough details worked out to tell which way it's going). Just another, slightly briefer idea. Less serious as well. This would probably require somewhere from 4-10 people (depending on I decide to allow some supervillains as PC's or not).

So basically, theres a world where almost everyone has a superpower of some kind. The best of the best is Hyperman (think someone who is so ridiculously overpowered he makes superman look like a normal person). A few months ago, he recruited a few people with "lesser" powers (stuff like being able to talk to computers but not understanding binary, being able to jump really high, y'know the rubbish superpowers we all laugh at when we see characters with them) because, as we all know, teams get all the best sponsership deals.

One day, they're doing their thing when a super evil genius attempts to get rid of Hyperman by sending him to another dimension; unfortunately, the machine goes wrong and sends the villian and the rest of Hyperman's team to this other dimension. There, they're arrested by an interdimensional immigration officer, who decides to let them stay free rather than imprisioning them on the condition that they help deal with all the immigrants from other dimensions, many of whom have abilities that obviously contradict the laws of physics in this new dimension (which is having a major problem with people entering illegally).

A bit random, but I thought I'd come up with something a little more lighthearted.
    PASBL Trainer level one. Wins:4 Losses:0 Draws:0 KO's:3 TP:8 SP:0
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyPokemon View Post
    Alternatively, you can drug her and stare at whatever you like as long as you want. Your choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    PS: Somebody sig this...

Quote Originally Posted by lifesharker View Post
    So basically, theres a world where almost everyone has a superpower of some kind. The best of the best is Hyperman (think someone who is so ridiculously overpowered he makes superman look like a normal person). A few months ago, he recruited a few people with "lesser" powers (stuff like being able to talk to computers but not understanding binary, being able to jump really high, y'know the rubbish superpowers we all laugh at when we see characters with them) because, as we all know, teams get all the best sponsership deals.

One day, they're doing their thing when a super evil genius attempts to get rid of Hyperman by sending him to another dimension; unfortunately, the machine goes wrong and sends the villian and the rest of Hyperman's team to this other dimension. There, they're arrested by an interdimensional immigration officer, who decides to let them stay free rather than imprisioning them on the condition that they help deal with all the immigrants from other dimensions, many of whom have abilities that obviously contradict the laws of physics in this new dimension (which is having a major problem with people entering illegally).

A bit random, but I thought I'd come up with something a little more lighthearted.
    ...???

It's good, nothing revolutionary. What would happen to the villain?

i have an idea not the idea of the rpg but to add on so to motivate people to be good follow rules stay with the story etc etc special characters not extra powerful or anything but they are a twist in the story line that someone who is good and everything activates and gains that character if they want it and because they are balanced with the other characters it is not favoritism so i hope you like/use this idea
    battle revolution friend code: 3094-1631-8570

The eldar farseer shall destroy all who stand in her way

people i owe credit to anti cloning pic credit to ben. farseer pic credit to me.
        Spoiler:- a warp spider pic:

So just to clarify for those of us who don't know "Run On," you're suggesting something like a...special "unlockable" character? Like we see in some video games? It's an interesting concept, but most RPers want to RP with their own characters. If you gave them this "special" character, they'd be forced to adhere to the character's personality, history, etc. It just seems that people would be less willing to play a character that someone else has made.

no i mean the really cool ones like sabata who does not want to play as him allthough i don't think many people know about him

people i owe credit to anti cloning pic credit to ben. farseer pic credit to me.

I would mind going for something more historically correct, A Scenario like The Cold War or something like that, Something more realistic, I would need help though. It would be a tough one

But I would a good scenario, though and Something that actually happened
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Quote Originally Posted by qwadma View Post
    no i mean the really cool ones like sabata who does not want to play as him allthough i don't think many people know about him
    First, I don't know what you're talking about. Try using punctuation. Second, what's a "sabata"? Third, refer to my initial post. People want to play as characters that they have a say in creating.

sabata is a character who is awesme he rocks pic is here
    http://jpn00.konami.co.jp/products/s...k_w06_1dni.jpg

Looks creepy, and my point stands. I think it's an interesting concept, but it's too much like, "Here's my RP, you can create whatever character you want, and if i feel like it, I'll give you a more important character who's better than yours."

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast