40 60.61%
  • I like it

21 31.82%
  • I don't like it

3 4.55%
  • I hate it!

2 3.03%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunrise to sunset(Contestshipping/Advanceshipping rated G)

Default Sunrise to sunset(Contestshipping/Advanceshipping rated G)

Another fic...again. The full name for this is called Sunrise to Sunset-I'll always be there. Lets all hope this one is good and I get some sane ideas running through my insane, crazy mind.

This one is May+Drew-my first one of that kind and it will be very shippy! I'm setting this out as all the contests on the way to the grand festival, with all sorts of shippy bits in between! May is 14 and is still traveling with Ash (15) and the others but in a new region called the Mirayan Islands. There will be a sort of battle between Ash and Drew without pokemon, phisical and mental. Hope you like this as It has lots of twists!

I ANYBODY knows how to highlight things on this PM me! I will be so grateful as I want to make little spoilers at the end of each chapter and what not...PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

Chapter one

The begginging to a new region

"Ah! The sea, the sand! A brand new region for all my contest whims and fantasys! I'm deturmined to win this years grand festival! I have to beat that Drew!" May shouted out loud. A few people stared at each other and laughed but most people just got off the ferry in peace.

They were in a brand new region called the Mirayan islands and they were all looking forward to it.

"Don't forget, May, I'm here for my gym badges as well so I can enter the Mirayan leauge!" Ash replied. He practically jumped at her, but still caused her to go about a foot into the air.

"Ash! Don't sneak up on me like that!" May yelled at him, her sapphire blue eyes darting at him as if they were accusing him of a terrible crime.

"Sorry! I was just saying and all..." Ash said, turning around to look at the region map with Brock. I hate it when she yells at me, it makes me feel like she doesn't like me...what am I saying? I don't like May! Well, I like her a a friendbut nothing else! Ash thought.

"May, I've got to train my Ralts as well so I can enter it it psyciconts!" Max said. He had heard about it a year ago and hadn't stopped talking about it since.

Psyciconts-or Psycic contests- were contests that showed the psycic abilitys of pokemon and pitted them against each other in battles and tests like bending heavy and large objects. The aim is to show people that your psycic pokemon has more psycic abiltiys than others.

"Don't worry little fella, I haven't forgotton about you!" May said, ruffling his hair. He winced in embarassment as a green haired boy walked by with a grin on his face. May stopped the ruffling of his hair so fast that even a rapidash running a couple of meters couldn't beat the speed.

"Hello, May. Ready to loose in the Mirayan pokemon contests? Hm?" Drew said.

"I don't need back-talk from you Drew Andrews. Now if you don't mind, we're leaving." May replied.

"We are?"Ash, Brock and Max said, simultaniously.

"You are?" Drew said. May raised her eyebrows. "Um, alright, you can go then-I'm not stopping you." he said. Stopherstopherstopherstopherstopher. Drew thought

May just flounced off, her head held high.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked.

"I don't know what's going on with her either, Pikachu...maybe it's just PMS." Ash said to his yellow, rodenty friend who seem more confused about this.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    When they got to the pokemon center they all sat down and planned where to go next.

"I suggest Moonstone island first-It has all the nessesitys. A woods for us to train in, a grocery store, a gym, a pokemon contest hall and a mall." Brock said. may seemed exited on the thought of a contest so close but she was even more exited at the concept of a mall. She litrally jumped for joy.

"I can see myself in the swimsuits right now! I can't wait!"

Neither can I...what am I saying?!?Ash thought with a smile and then a disgusted look on his face.

----------------------------------------------------

Next chapter tomorrow and remember to PM me about the highlights!
    Last edited by flygonrulz; 18th May 2006 at 4:11 PM.

Couple spelling mistakes:

You spelled: Phycic

It's actually spelled: Psychic

and there's spacial details... You put: friendsbut. Minor mistakes, it's all right. XD

Well, Kitteh out.

~Kitteh

It's ok, I have noted a few mistakes, with a little proof reading you can clean those up, also seemed a little bit rushed.

Would you like to marry some of your favorite characters? in either anime or movies? then check this website out www.MYFCOnline.com

Nice chapter! Oh, and about the Phycic, I was getting confused if it was a New type of Pokémon in the region, is it Psychic or Phycic? And Ash had a dirty mind XD I mean, imagining her in a swimsuit? And Andrews is Drew's sirname? And...this is a Contestshipping fic right?
    I ANYBODY knows how to highlight things on this PM me! I will be so grateful as I want to make little spoilers at the end of each chapter and what not...PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!
    Go and click Post Reply and then you'll go to a page where you can enter, then look at the options, Example-Bold, and then look for the word Spoiler and click on it. If you know how to quote, I supposed you know how to type the words in the spoiler. Hope that helps ^_^
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Yay! People! And to May_Beautifly this is an Advance/Contest shipper (I just forgot on the first post ) to keep you in suspence with May. She doesn't know which one to pick!!! And thanks for the info on spoilers!

Also a little note-I created all the city names and Island names and the name MIRAYAN ISLANDS. Don't steal!!!

And I corrected all the psycics! I like the word psycic!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Chapter Two
    Begginers' point-Moonstone island

"Everyone, EVERYONE!" an officer Jenny sounded out on a megaphone. Everyone covered their ears in pain but Brock just stared hypnoticly at the Jenny.

They were all cramped in together on the ferry port waiting for a boat to take them to Moonstone Island with a load of other people.

"There's been a problem over at Moonstone port. Seems some goons have dismantled the boat and taken it away, peice by peice by peice," she emthisised the word 'peice' by saying it louder. "They can't send over another ferry for another two days. I'm sorry but you'll just have to live with it. That is all citizens and visitors-you may get on with what you were doing."

There were many grones from the crowd and some people flooded out of the port building. ash and the others, however, did not.

"Jenny! is that all you're going to say? Get on with what you were doing! We were waiting for a boat! We don't even have enough mony for food!!!" Ash yelled at her.

Notice me, notice me May! Ash thought.

"Things work differently here-you get money if you win pokemon battles. It's a new policy for this region. Go win some battles and don't loose or you will have to hand over your money to the victor of the match. I'm sorry about the ferry but I just can't do anything about that now. Now if you don't mind I'm going to hunt down the guys who took away that ferry peice by peice by peice." jenny replied to them. They all got sweatdrops behind their heads. even brock. This was not one of the smarter Jennys.

They got back outside.

"Oh, no! what are we going to do? Where are we going to get food if we don't have enough money!!!" may cryed.

"I hear about your calamity and I think I can help you out." An australian accented man said. he bounced on up to them nd offered them his hand. "Marko Polo's the name. Stupid, isn't it? I'm willing to guide you round the Mirayan islands if you do one thing-then all the expences will be paid, okay?"

"Okay, what do we have to do?" May said, the images of swimwear fresh in her head.

"Make me angry. I'm doing this to everyone but no-one's managed it yet! How about it?" he said.

"Easy, Pikachu, thundershock." Ash shouted at his pokemon. It jumped up it the air and shocked Marko full on. He was as black as a crisp.

"Hm, could of used salt!" he laughed. This was apparantly going to be hard.

"Ralts, use your phycic ability to lift him in the air!" Max said to his pokemon who was beside him as always.

"Ralts!" Ralts said in an okay tone. He lifted him only a couple of inches off the ground and then had to put him down again. He was wiped out! Obviously a cirtain man had too many beefburgers...

"Okay, Fortress-I choose you!" Brock yelled. A large, clam like pokemon came out of its' pokeball with a flash of light.

"Fortress-EXPLOSION!!!" he yelled. Marko was quick to this one-he picked up the pokmon as it was collecting power and dropped it into the water with a worried look on his face. The explosion sent a lot of water flying up into the air and coming down directly on Brock only.

"Hah! keep it coming you guys-you're killing me!" Marko exclaimed.

"It's not fair! Every time we try you just laugh! Well I've just got one thing to say to you! GO BLAZIKEN!!!" May yelled at the top of her voice. A huge, red and yellow pokemon came out.

"WOWZA! This is a Blaziken! And in exelent shape as well, perfect mane, brilliant legs," he took it by the hand. "She's a beaut!" That really got it on it's nerves. It set a flamethrower on his butt, burning his pants in the process.

"OWOWOWOWOW! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU PESKY LITTLE CHICKEN!..." he realised what he had done "Way to go! You burned my pants and made me angry-you win!" he said. He raised Mays hand and concidered Blazikens but then decided not to.

"Moonstone island contest here I come!" May said with a smile and a burning passion for contests in her heart.
    -----------------------------------------

How was that? Comments are always appreciated and spellcheakers as well!

Welcome! Oh and nice chapter! This is a Advanceshipping/Contestshipping fic? -sighs- And I thought this was a Contestshipping fic. Oh well, I just want to see who May chooses. Hope she chooses Drew ^_^ Besides...Ash has um, a, very messy mind. If you got rid of that...maybe I'll like him better.

Quality over quantity, but you could make it a little longer so it fits the length of a chapter or as long as an episode. Don't know how the others are going to come in, but I like it so far!
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554

sorry about the delay but I've been mondo busy with RPGing.

Chapter three

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"MAX, SHUT UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU TO MOONSTONE ISLAND!!!" May yelled at her brother Max who was sat on a bench, looking out the window while purposly annoying his sister.

"Okay, okay! I'll stop, just don't yell at me-I think you're giving me brain damage!" he replied to his sister who looked like a ticking time bomb.

"We don't want that, May. This guy's our way around the Mirayan islands!" Brock said, smiling. Max just grinned like he didn't mind being talked about like an object at all.

"Yeah, don't fight, you guys. You two are brother and sister and you know what that means..." Ash didn't have time to say what that ment because May said:

"We beat each other into pulp to see who the dominant one is?"

He had to hold back shreaks of laughter and just chuckled instead.

"No, you look after each other," he looked at May. "And not beat each other into pulp."

Why is she always so funny to me? Why can't I help but smile? ...Am I...no, I can't be. He thought.

"Righty ho, mates, see that?" Marko Polo *    Spoiler:
    * said. He pointed at a large, moon shaped island with soft, bumpy valleys and glittering rocks. "That is Moonstone island. It's famed for it's moonstones of corce. We'll be there by morning for now, get some sleep."

May and the others hadn't noticed but the voyage had taken up all of the day. They walked down to their bunks and lay down.

"Moonstone island tomorrow, guys. Gym first, then contest, then Psiciconts." Ash said, wearilly.

"Why am I always put *yawn* last..." max said before drifting into a deep slumber of dreaming about what tomorrows' surprises may be.

Yayz!! You're to the point of no mistakes!!! YAY!!!! I liked this part:

"Okay, okay! I'll stop, just don't yell at me-I think you're giving me brain damage!" he replied to his sister who looked like a ticking time bomb.
    Good description, very funny!!! Good use of similes!!! XD

Peace out.

~Kitteh

-cracks up after reading May's and Max's argument- IT WAS TOTALLY FUNNY! XD I can't wait for the Drew and May moments! Hurry up and get done with Ash! -calms down- Okay, okay, I'll be looking forward to the next chappie!

didn't anyone like the pulp part?!

didn't anyone like the pulp part?!
    It wasn't exactly funny...though it was kinda funny...XD I make no sense...

Sorry Sunrise fans-I've been on holiday to Scotland (where it never rains...) and just got back yesterday. Expect more from me in the week to follow and it's going to get good!

Spoilie!

Next chappie. Sorry about the no-updating thing. I'll be on and off in the next week because I've got my stupid exams.

Chapter 4

"May." Max poked his sister. He was up and fully dressed like the others but May was still in dreamworld.

"May," he poked her again. He then went into a mad frenzy of poking his sister before Brock pulled him away. May just gave out a loud snore. The others sweatdropped. May then began talking in her sleep.

"Ash....your feet smell like rotten fruit..." Ash sweatdropped and then shook her a little.

"Ma-ay, wake up!" he said, shaking her more viontly. May just stayed still but than did something very embarrasing...for her...and Ash. She reached out behind Ashs' neack and pulled him into her arms untill she was holding his head like a teddy bear.

Max and Brock erupted into fits of enormous laughter which woke her up.

"Huh," she said, opening her eyes. Once she saw what she was doing to Ash she screamed and got up. but she was in for more embarrasmet-she was only in a pink shirt and her pale orange underwear! She blushed crimson and Ash went a light pink as well. She ran into the bathroom in shame.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Next time, just get Pikachu to shock me, that would be less embarassing." May said to Ash. They were on the way back from the forests with a bag full of Pecha berrys and 100 dollers from battleing.

Just then a head of green hair turned round the corner-Drew was walking right in front of them.

"Don't say anything, just keep walking...slowly." May whispered. Drew then turned around and stopped, causing a collision with May.

"Watch it...May?!" he looked down at her and a grin swept across his face. "I should have known it was you. I mean you're just so clumsy, I wouldn't be surprised if you crossed that road and a truck hit you!"

"Very funny, Drew," she said, she wlked into the road and then turned back, not looking towards him. "As if that would ever happen!" Just then a truck labled with the letters M.I.P.C (Moonstone Island Pokemon Center) came rushing towards her. She turned around, and let out a scream. The truck was two meters away from her and she was paralized in shock...

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD -dies of laughter- So, who saved her? Shuu or Satoshi? I hope it's Shuu! ^_^
    Can't wait for next chapter! ^_^

XD!!! *cracks up* The last chapter was awesome! What she did to Ash was hilarious! But, who saves her? Ash or Drew? I hope its Drew xD

Thankies for the reviews and votes.

Chapter 5

Everyones' heads were swarming with thoughts.

Drews' were: "Must. Save. Clutz!"

Ashs' were: "Must. Save. GirlwhoIlikeasjustafriendandnothingelse!"

Brocks were: "There goes the second bigest food consumptioner(sp?) . Now to get rid of Ash...just joking."

Maxs' were: "Yay! Only childom!"

And Mays' were: "I hope they have pizza in the great beond!!!"

As the truck moved closer in, May paralized in fear and Drew almost gloating, a second passed with nobody doing anything. Both Ash and Drew went forward at the same time but Drew pushed may out of the way of the truck first.

May colapsed on the kirb as many people were looking that way.

"Drew...you saved my life! ...Thank you!" she said.

"It was nothing, really. just helping out a fellow coordinator." he replied although May had a suspision it was something else...

Before she could say anything else, everybody started cheering exitedly. Drew stood up proudly and made his way out of the crowd who began following him, hoping to hear his story of why he did it or get his autograph.

May sighed. "Another day, another hundered fans for him..." she began walking away but something caught her eye-a flicker of red. It fell in her crossed arms and she realised it was a rose. And she knew who it was from...

Pretty cute!! I like how Drew saved her. XD Your chapters could be a little longer, but other than that, it's really good!

~Kitteh

YAY! Drew saved her! Though, when everyone was thinking, I was ROFL XDDDD

Can't wait for next chapter! ^_^

Um, thanks? Sorry, i have no idea whatsoever what ROFL means. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by flygonrulz
    Um, thanks? Sorry, i have no idea whatsoever what ROFL means. ;D
    Rolling on the Floor Laughing

And by the way, referring to chapter three, don't put spoilers in the middle of the story. It makes it look bad.

~Kitteh

It wasn't really a spoiler.

Sprry about the sudded hiatus. Places to be and what not. Here's the next chappie, I have lots planned and the next couple of chapters anre going to get shippy. Very shippy. Yay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

May was still in shock over the truck almost killing her but she managed to get up. She then saw Ash with Pikachu, Max and Brock running towards her.

“May! Are you okay? I thought I’d lost you there!” Ash said to her taking deep breaths even though it was just over the street.

“Aw, Ash! That’s really sweet! But I’m okay. Thanks to Drew. I just wish he didn’t have those girls around him all the time-it might be easier to get to know him…” May said. Max sidled on up to her with a glint in his eye.

“You like him.” He said slowly and with a grin printed across his face.

“No I don’t!” May said, blushing crimson and yelling. She hoped Drew had already been carried out into town by the sea of fangirls and was out of the way not to hear that last remark by her brother.

Ash suddenly felt a burning pain deep in his chest, much to his annoyance.

“Of course she doesn’t like him!” he said. “I mean May and Drew! Come on, talk about unlikely!” he finished.

“I don’t know, he isn’t that bad a looking…not that I’d notice. And he gives me roses…for Beautifly,” May said. Ash got a look of horror on his face, which a now grinning Max hadn’t notice but Brock did. “Come on, I want to get my contest pass re-instated.” She said.

Maybe I’ll see Drew there as well… she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Once May got to the Moonstone island contest hall, May could feel that something was wrong. There was a low voiced chatter in the room that indicated that something wasn’t right.

She meekly walked up to one of the front desks with Max Ash and Brock where the attendant was playing a game of cards with the one on the next desk.

“Hello, welcome to the Moonstone island contest home, home of the moon-shaped cheese. How may I help you?” she said.

“I’d like to know more about the chee-“ Max said before May pushed him away.

“I’m here to re-instate my contest pass, please.” May said.

“Well, we recently changed that rule, Miss. You can’t get your contest passes re-instated here, sorry.” She said. May felt a sudden shock.

“B-but where then?” she asked.

“Well, to get our co-ordinaters better known to each other, we’re having a masked ball so you can meet others and get your passes. It’ll be fun! The thrill of meeting somebody you don’t know in a mask or someone you do know in a mask, it’s bound to be a smash hit!” the woman said, knocking over the card tower her friend was building and sending cards everywhere. Everyone sweatdropped. Even the attendants.

“Cool, a masked ball, and you know what that means!” May said with a grin on her face.

“You get to wear a mask?” Ash asked.

“No, SHOPPING! YAY!!!” May said, making two shopping bags mysteriously appear out of no-where. She grabbed Ash by the arm and ran off.

“Why me?!” Ash said to May as she was running towards the mall.

“I’ve got to have someone to tell me if my outfits aren’t good enough!” May said, dragging him into a shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Okay, so we’re all agreeing to stay in our rooms and come out in different points in the evening to make sure we don’t see our outfits. That way it’ll be more fun finding out who each other are! Max, you’re excused because you’re too young.” May said. She was holding a highly stuffed shopping bag that contained her newly bought outfit for the ball.

“Why? I don’t want to go with Brock, he’s probably gay!” Max whined. Brock looked as if he had one, he’d hit him over the head with a hammer.

“Max, he runs after girls on a regular basis. Do you think that makes him gay?” Ash asked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ash was scurrying around the room with Pikachu on his shoulder, desperately looking for May. He didn’t know that someone else was doing the same, but not as hasty.

“Where is she? Where is she?!” He said again and again, over in his mind. He then saw her-a brown haired girl with her hair up in a ponytail behind her and a black mask on. It kicked Ash’s costume’s butt, a plain black tux with a white mask, in comparison.

He rushed over to her through mounds of people.

“May!” he yelled through a sea of people. She looked over and took his hand to help him through. Ash felt a tingling sensation through his body. “How’d you know it was me?” he asked her when he got through.

“Well, other than the Pikachu on your shoulder, your black hair is so messy against other peoples!” May said, laughing. “How do I look?” she asked him, doing a little twirl.

“You look,” he looked her up and down. “Really, really nice.” He finished. May beamed at him.

“I got my contest pass,” she said, showing him her old picture in a new pass holder. “It’s my old picture as well.”

“That’s my favourite,” Ash said. Music suddenly began playing from the speakers above. “Do you-“ Ash began but someone interrupted him. He was around Mays height with a blue suit on with a dark green hodded cape and a black mask similar to Mays, only in boys’ version.

“Would you like to dance?” he asked, offering his hand. His voice was deep but high, gloatish but soft and it had sudden familiarities to it. May took his hand and smiled.

“Sure! We’re all here to meet new people, aren’t we?” she said, grinning. “What were you saying, Ash?” she asked.

“Nothing, you go.” He replied.

Reveiws are greatly apprecitated, don't ask me who this guy is.

He will apear masked in the following chapters. Prepare to be surprised but not too much.

I think I know who It is. Me likey this fic!

Supporter of alot of ships: Ikarishipping, Contestshipping, Rangershipping, Hoennshipping, and Pokeshipping.

YEeeeee ^_^ i love it when writes bring in mystrious sexy men hiddin under masks Yeeeeeeeeee. Sorry i had to much hot chocolate to drink today
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast