Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Grating Spaces! (453)

Yeah, NewBrock must've really had fun with that episode, he got to basically star in it and display a heck of a lot of emotion.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Pretty good, but it could have been a little better.

i thought this was an awesome episode, and really showed how the new voice for brock could act, and he did exceptrionally good

Name: Bryan
    Friend Code : 1263 6261 1934

The dub version was hilarious especially the battle. Also, Brock's voice tone was really strong and more agressive.

Brock stopping by his home town was cool. Why didn't he just Stay There For Crying Out Loud?!

My ideal battle ever!

Another one of my Favorite episodes! (Mainly because brock's siblings are in it) But what REAAALLY Ticks me off is what Salvador said early in the episode "Of course MOMMY jumped at the idea, but DADDY wasn't really into it at first....." Honestly, What Eleven-year-old boy (Especially coming from a large family) calls their Parents Mommy and Daddy....He just doesn't seem like the kind of kid who would say something like that. Why did they replace Scott McCord with some other guy, he sounds like Max! And did anyone else notice that Timmy sounds EXACTLY like Mandork from Dexter's lab? And Yolanda doesn't sound fitting for the oldest of brock's little sister, she sounds like an Anastasia to me and I SWEAR I heard Anastasia in the 5th episode of pokemon.
    "Brian, What's that Blue planet Called?" "The Yellow one is the Sun!" ~ Brian Reagen, best comedian ever!

Hm I really enjoyed this tag battle. I love seeing Jessie and James with really strong Pokemon. I love when Delibird shows up too

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it has been a long time since i saw delibird in the episodes, i enjoyed watching it.

Love the episode, and good to see a comeback from Delibird again ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Brock's family again was nice. Wish we could've seen other character's families too, and not just Brock's.

Glad Delibird appeared, I really missed it. And giving Jessie and James Pokemon? Strong Pokemon? I wish they would've kept them. I like it when Jessie and James are winning.

Onix finally evolved and that was good. 8/10

It was great to see Pewter Gym again.

Brock's Steelix was a good surprise. I never though that Onix will evolve.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Nice to see Brock's Pokemon back for an episode, and that Onix had evolved into Steelix. I bet it had gotten alot of battles in the Gym now (I don't remember it battling that much in the episodes it was in)

Was a bit surprising to see Brock's mother, I think it should stay as a rock gym though instead of a water gym, that's an easy way to get through two gyms quick (Pewter and Misty's gym).
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Brock's familiy is just great, I always love to see them... His brothers and sisters are cute.
    TR again with strong pokemon that they can't control on, it reminds me an episode from Kanto, where Jessie had a Charizard.

Funny to see how team rocket remodeled the gym.... No wonder Brock was angry... Also great to see that Onix evolved into Steelix

Have not seen the Pewter gym for a long time!
    Great to see that Onix evolved into Steelix! Awesome!

A question:
    Just what was that thing that Lola got Brock???
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

This episode was ok. It was great to find out that Brock's Onix evolved into Steelix. Brock's reactions to the inside of the gym were priceless! It was interesting how Jessie and James were lent very stron Pokemon Charizard and Aggron to be able to accomplish their schemes. It was funny and relieving to find out that the Pokemon were actually meant for Cassidy and Butch.

40/100

I love Jessie's line, "Why does Charizard always have to be the fall guy?" That statement is so untrue it's not even funny.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Brock's Pokemon get more development off-screen than they do on-screen. Okay, in all seriousness, I didn't enjoy the episode that much. I don't really care for Brock's family to be honest.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

In this episode Ash and the others arrives at Brock's hometown, Pewter City. Brock's reaction was priceless when he saw his 'new' gym.
    It's great to see Brock's Onix again, who has evolved into a Steelix. I liked seeing Golem, Geodude and Crobat as well.
    Later, Team Rocket attacked the Pewter gym so they could steal the Pokemon from there.
    This time, they have new Pokemon ....... Aggron and Charizard? That was unexpected.
    I liked how Ash and Brock teamed up against Jessie and James and battled them. Despite having those powerful Pokemon, they got blasted off.
    Later it turns out that those Pokemon were for Butch and Cassidy, so Delibird took the Pokeballs back from them.
    Brock tried talking to his mother about the gym's new look, but sadly she ignored him. I guess she really wants to turn the gym into a water-type gym. -_-
    Overall, this was an intersting episode, it's nice too see Brock's familiy again.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 6th August 2013 at 6:37 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Wasn't it said way back in "Showdown In Pewter City" that Brock's Mom was implied to be dead?
    Oh well, again, it doesn't matter, why would you be looking for 100% consistency in a cartoon anyway?
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567