Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Grating Spaces! (453)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Not in AG they don't. This is why we have Eevee firing Shadow Ball and Meowth in boots using Thunderbolt and the like.

Back in the early series, the writers stuck Pokemon with generic moves that they learn in their movesets. At least in AG we're getting great TM moves, of course some tend to be overused (Iron Tail...yikes!) but others are welcome.
    You have a point there. Iron tail is the only otyhetr move besides eletric moves and quick attack are the only moves Uberchu uses. My question is why Aggron and Charizard obeyed J&J.

Because they were given to them...for the short time they were J&J's Pokemon given by TR

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster
    Iron Tail isn't overused, no not at all. But Seriously, I don't see why the writers find that attack so appealing
    when you start seeing wild Kinogassa that just recently evolved using the attack, you know something's wrong.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

I quite liked this battle, it was cool! Donphan and Steelix are cool!
    Last edited by crawdauntpro; 8th August 2006 at 7:20 PM.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

This episode was pretty awesome, who knew a Steelix could be so sweet? Probably the biggest thing I liked about this episode...Takeshi did something! Huzzah! One of the episodes where he does something is rare.

I give it a 9/10
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

Well , dissapointed to see that charizard belong to the villian in this espisode as it is one of ash signature pokemon .

So Charizard and Aggron belong to Cassidy and Butch now? Which of those two got which of those two pokemon, ya think?

It doesn't really matter, I doubt we will ever see them use them.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

that pikachu was really weird and bald.

that pikachu was really weird and bald.

That episode was just awesome!!!
    Onix became Steelix! Great! And then Delibirds return! Even cooler, 'cause Delibird's the coolest bird in Pokémon. And TR getting Aggron and Charizard? MAkes teh story interesting!° But the coolest scene of the episode was when their parents were at the airport... with ludicolo^^

Don't mess with Monkeys!

Spoiler:- MORE ABOUT ME:

I really feel bad that I missed that episode . I've missed probaly about the past 20 episodes. I would of loved to see this episode everyone is talking about. Delibird is awesome. Im going to see the episode that follows.

I would have liked it better to see Brock take Steelix with him.

This episode was pretty good. Brock's reaction to the new gym design was hilarious. It was awesome to see Steelix, Geodude, and Crobat. Although it would be nice to see Brock take Crobat or Steelix with him. The battle was awesome, too. Forrest's Geodude was good. TR getting blasted off was pretty cool. It was hilarious to see Brock's reacton when his mom got him that weird gift as well as Delibird leaving TR hanging.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

overall a good episode i liked the 2v2 battle, had sume good action seems, looked like TR was doing good until the mega punch and firespin combo lol

Brock was excellant this episode, and such great overkill for TR as well

Why Is Golem Such A Gosh Darn Poser???!!!

Brrrriliant episode. I loved seeing Steelix in action. Brock should have taken Crobat or Steelix with him though.

This was seriously one of the best pokemon episodes, Steelix was awesome in this episode, but I wish Brock took it with him and seeing Jessie and James send out something else besides Cacnea and Seviper was a good change too, and Charizard blasting Aggron and Aggron blasting Charizard was halirious, cause TR got caught in the middle of it all

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A hilarious episode, but I have two points...

1. I counted up the kids in Brock's family (including Brock) while they are lined up. They are two kids away from being the Pokemon version of Cheaper By the Dozen!!

2. Did anyone notice that after TR got blasted off that Max was up in the blacony by May one second, then on the battlefield with Brock and Ash the next second?

I'm just glad they got through this one only because I'm looking forward to tomorrows.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

One of the best battles in the series. Its what I wish happened more often, vicious throw-downs between massive fully-evolved pokemon! You could FEEL the impact of those attacks (especially when Charizard got slammed into that wall, that was BRUTAL!), I freakingLOVE this animation crew!

I also really like Dragonbreath's new look, though I still hold a certain fondness for the green flamethrower this one somehow looks a bit more dragonish by appearing to be made of some magical smoke energy.

And here we see how the various looks of Water Pulse function together quite well, the energy sphere can simply transform into a wave of water if the user wishes it.

Oh, and Flint's new voice is not nearly as cool as his old one, though I like how he sounds more like Brock now.

Some nice continuity in this episode, including multiple indirect references to how Brock's crazy parents have a tendency to abandon their kids. Rather dark in a way, Brock's remark to Max that he learned how to cook simply because "everybody has to eat."
    Last edited by Pokemon Fan; 6th December 2006 at 5:14 AM.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness Angel View Post
    I'm just glad they got through this one only because I'm looking forward to tomorrows.
    This episode is much better than the Battle Pyramid episode. We actually get to see Takeshi DO something in this episode, along with a nice battle, Team Rocket getting some fully evolved pokemon to battle with, the hotness of Mizuho and Ludicolo, and some actual humor.

In the next episode we get... uh, Team Rocket falling for a bunch of traps, an average battle, and a very stupid plot device.

I liked the Episode i was most exicted by Delibirds return more than Aggron or Charizard in the hands of Jesse and James...

I loved that battle!!! And here comes forest to take over...
    Overall a good episode.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast