Thread: Love Comes Naturally (Poke/Contestshipping One-shot)

Smile Love Comes Naturally (Poke/Contestshipping One-shot)

=O Seriously! I will stop posting one-shots from now on. The readers might find me a nuisance posting too many stories in one time. I was bored too death, so I created a one-shot. This is about Valentine's day, though. So...I know it's late but still...Rated PG

~-~-~

“Today’s Valentine’s day!” Brock exclaimed happily, running towards the Pokémon Center up ahead.

“Right…what’s gotten into him?” May asked.

“Probably going to ask Nurse Joy out on a date…” Max said.

Max, May and Ash sweat dropped. They entered the Pokémon Center to see Brock on his knees, grabbing Nurse Joy hands, saying

“Nurse Joy, you are the angel in my eyes. I’ve never seen any other Nurse Joy as beautiful as you before-OUCH!”

Max pulled Brock’s ear as he dragged him away from Nurse Joy.

“Nurse Joy! Even if I can’t be with you, I’ll-

“Brock, Brock, Brock. You are still the same, aren’t you?” A voice behind Ash, May, Max and Brock startled them.

“Huh?” They said, turning behind.

Ash’s face immediately lighted up with happiness.

“Misty?” He said.

“Yup! That’s me! Thought I would pay you all a visit.” Misty said, clutching a present behind her.

Brock immediately changed into doctors clothes, which confused May and Max. Misty and Ash sweat dropped, knowing what was going to happen next.

“And now, love doctor Brock will set you two on a date together, so you can get married, and then have kids, and then-

“BROCK!” Misty yelled.

“Okay, okay, okay!” Brock said, fearing Misty’s mallet.

May giggled at Ash and Misty.

“You two do make a good couple!” May pointed out.

Misty glared at May, and asked

“Do you have a Valentine?”

Max formed a mischievous smile as he answered for May

“Of course she has one! But you see, May’s Valentine hasn’t arrived yet! He is-

May glared at Max before interrupting,

“I don’t have one!”

Misty knew this was her chance to give May a pay-back for teasing her just now.

“Who is it? Come on! Tell us!”

May blushed as she replied

“I don’t have one! Now, can you and Ash go on your date?”

“We are not going on a date!” Misty protested.

“Oh yes you are!” May said, pushing Misty and Ash out of the Pokémon Center.

May got a glance at Misty holding a present as she giggled.

“Anyway guys, I’m going to buy some things from the Pokémart, okay?” May said to Max, who nodded, as he was trying to drag Brock away from Nurse Joy.

~-~-~

Misty and Ash walked together and decided to take a seat on a bench.

“So, Misty, how is things going in the gym?” Ash asked nervously, not knowing how to start a conversation.

“Fine! How are things going on with you?” Misty asked.

“I have already collected 7 badges! 1 more to go to get to the Pokémon League!” Ash said happily.

“Wow! I’m sure that you’ll be getting into the Pokémon League!” Misty said, impressed.

“Of course! With all my Pokémon on my side, we are a unbeatable team!” Ash said. “Anyway Misty, what brings you here for a visit?”

Misty blushed as she replied,

“Um, well, Ash, you see, um,”

While Misty was busy thinking how to say it, Ash picked up a few flowers on the grass patch on the ground and made them into a bouquet.

“Ash! What are you doing!” Misty said, angry he didn’t let her finish the sentence.

“Here, Mist.” Ash said, shoving her the bouquet of flowers.

Misty cooled down as she took it.

“Thanks, Ash! Anyway Ash…I have a present for you too!” Misty said, taking out the present that was behind her and gave it to him.

“Thanks, Misty!” Ash said.

He carefully unwrapped the present while Misty blushed, staring at the flowers.

~-~-~

“Here’s some potions…” May said, dumping some potions into the basket she was holding.

“And maybe Ash will need some Paralyze Heal…” May said, taking some Paralyze Heal on the shelf as she dumped it into the basket.

“And maybe-

“May?” A voice behind her made her turn around.

May looked at the figure in front of her; it was her rival-Drew.

“Drew? What are you doing here?” May asked, hoping the reason was what she was wishing for.

“Oh…um…” Drew stuttered, not wanting to tell the real reason.

I better think of something quick! Or May will suspect something!

“Just something to buy! That’s all!” Drew said, nervously.

“Oh…” May said, her hopes crashing down.

“Anyway, May, I-I need to talk to you!” Drew managed to say, as he was nervous.

“Oh, hang on Drew. I need to pay for these first.” May said, paying for it.

~-~-~

“Wow! Thanks so much, Misty!” Ash said, unwrapping a box of chocolates.
    Misty smiled, if he was happy she would be happy too.

“But it’s a pity my banquet of flowers is not enough…” Ash said, worrying.

“Oh no! You don’t need to worry!” Misty said, smiling.

“No, Misty. I insist that you have one more present.” Ash said.

“Sure, what’s that then?” Misty asked.

Ash leaned in towards her as their lips brushed against each other. Misty felt like she was in heaven. Ash let go as he whispered into her ear

“I love you, Misty.”

Misty replied, smiling,

“I love you too, Ash.”

~-~-~

“So…what do you want to talk about?” May asked, walking along beside Drew.

“Talk about um, how many ribbons you have now?” Drew asked.

“Oh…I have 2 ribbons!” May exclaimed happily.

A smirk appeared on Drew’s face.

“You are always behind of me, aren’t you?” Drew said.

May glared at Drew. She sat down on the nearest bench she could see as she ignored him.

“Just because I’m behind of you doesn’t mean you can be so happy about it!” May snapped.

“I’m sorry, May.” Drew said, taking out a bouquet of roses and shoved it to her.

“Huh?” May said, who was taken by surprise.

“T-Thanks.” May said, blushing as she took the flowers.

“Um, May…” Drew said, nervously.

“Yes?” May asked.

“Well…since today is Valentine’s Day…” Drew said.

“Go on…” May said.

“Well, I’ve always liked you, May. At first I thought it was just a crush that I could shake off, but I was wrong.” Drew said blushing. “I didn’t want to admit it at first, but then I realized I loved you.”

May blushed as her blue eyes looked back into Drew’s green ones. Drew leaned in as their lips brushed against each other.

~-~-~

“Nurse Joy! Will you go with on a date-OW! Max! Stop pulling my ear!” Brock yelled.

Just then, Brock saw Ash and Misty coming back to the Pokémon Center and saw May and Drew coming back in another direction. They were acting all lovey-dovey and only one thing crossed Brock and Max’s minds. Max ran over to them, congratulating them while Brock sighed, and broke into tears.

“Why am I the only one without a love?”

~-~-~

-takes a break from writing one-shots-
    My hand is aching! Seriously! And it's my fault for typing a one-shot...again.
    Last edited by Stephy; 22nd May 2006 at 3:14 PM.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Doesn't a banquet usually mean food?...Ah, well. What ou obviously ment was boucet and it was really good!

(I took this line from flygonrulz cuz she said it about one of my chapters of my fic.) Yet another good one-shot by my good friend May_Beautifly!!! XD

Well, a few mistakes.

... and made them into a banquet.
    Bouquet, not banquet.

I stand corrected- one mistake. (You make less and less mistakes the more fics you write!!)

WEll, Kitteh likes this one-shot.

~Kitteh

Bouquet, not banquet.

I stand corrected- one mistake. (You make less and less mistakes the more fics you write!!)

WEll, Kitteh likes this one-shot.
    Okay...I was finding it strange when I typed Banquet XD Thanks for the right word, though.

Great one-shot! I love how AshXMisty and MayXDrew got together ^^

I find one minor mistake:

May giggled at the Ash and Misty.
    You typed "the" before their names^^;
    Black cat the rock <33

"Fukitsu wo todokenikitaze"
    "I've come to deliver some back luck"- Train Heartnet XIII

You typed "the" before their names^^;
    Oh...^^;; -slaps forehead-

Quote Originally Posted by May_Beautifly
    =O Seriously! I will stop posting one-shots from now on. The readers might find me a nuisance posting too many stories in one time.
    Nooooo! Don't stop your one-shots! You're practically the only resorce for Pokeshipping fics nowadays! Besides, I enjoy them. If people get annoyed by them, then that's their tough beans! You shou;dn't stop writing just because one or two people find it annoying. If they didn't want to read stories, then they shouldn't come to the fan-fic section!

Anyway, to revue the story: It was good. The only mistake has already been pointed out. I really enjoy your Pokeshipping one-shots. I'll be sorry if you stop writing.

Smile

=O Someone actually appreciated my one-shots! XD I'm afraid that I posted too many Pokeshipping stories and forget about Contestshipping XD Great...now, I thought of a new Pokeshipping plot...again. -stabs self- I'll get it done when I want to. But now...my Contestshipping story really needs some plot other then Pokeshipping. I will never abondon my Contestshipping Fic, espacially it was the first shipping I support...;_; -has no plots for my Contestshipping Fic- Okay, expect the next Pokeshipping one-shot in...

2 days.

Now...-types on Micro Word- Cya next time!

OMG. You put "the" before their names. I so didn't notice that because it is such a common word. OMG. Peace out.

~Kitteh