Thread: Forced Paradise (PG-13)

Default Forced Paradise (PG-13)

Okay, um...I'm going out on a limb and NOT writing Contestshipping. =O And that means that this story isn't even Pokemon then. =P That's right. It's for Lord of the Flies by William Golding. Now, if you havn't read the book, you're not gonna have a good time reading this unless you're absolutely fine with random shoenn-ai. If you have read the good, I'm sure you'll find yourself going "OMG..." Because the amount of gay-ships in that book were enough to go shopping for. So here ya go.
    Rated - PG13
    Ships: Cheifshipping (Ralph X Jack), Ralph X Piggy, Jack X Roger.
    Enjoy. =D
    Forced Paradise

Ralph awoke suddenly as a breeze swept past him. It came to a dead end at the back of the small shelter he was lying in. Ralph, as well as a number of other little boys like himself, had been stuck on a deserted island for about a month now, yet, it still took Ralph some time to realize where he was each and every morning. The slight morning breeze and the sunlight that would peer through the holes of the palm branches where rain would seep in through on wet nights would always gently wake him. As he reached full consciousness, he could hear a few littluns playing in the sand nearby.

“Ralph? Are you up yet?” cried Piggy from right outside Ralph’s doorway.

Ralph opened his eyes all the way to look at Piggy. The plump child had on his wide rimmed glasses whose lenses were fogged and one broken thanks to another boy on the island - Jack.
    Ralph sat up quickly when he realized it was Piggy, trying to quell the tightening that had begun in his chest. He let his overgrown, fair hair fall over his forehead and face to help cover the redness.

“I-I’m up,” Ralph answered meekly as he dusted the sand off from his bare shoulder.

Over the course of their island staying, Ralph, as well as most of the other boys, had lost most of their clothing save for some sort of pants. The clothes were used for other things.

“Well, that’s all good,” Piggy commented, oblivious to Ralph’s awkwardness.

Piggy was a little nerdy, Ralph would agree, why, with his glasses, blonde hair, his well nourished figure, and refusal to take much of his clothes off, despite the hot, humid weather, giving him a red, roasted look. Yet, Ralph couldn’t help but get attached to him. He almost felt as though he was obligated to protecting little Piggy from Jack, who outright hated him. The only reasonable explanation was that he was jealous, and Ralph knew that was completely true.
    It always seemed Jack was in some sort of competition with Piggy, even though Piggy wasn’t competing. When Jack had caught his first pig, he had tried so hard to get some sort of compliment from Ralph, which he failed. Jack always got upset when Ralph worried for Piggy, even if it was on just friendly terms. Jack eventually segregated himself from the group, creating his own tribe with most of the biguns. The only biguns who had stayed with Ralph were Piggy, Simon, and Samneric. After that, Ralph promised himself he wouldn’t go to Jack’s side of the island for fear that it might rekindle Jack’s rivalry with Piggy.

“Hey, Ralph. You ought to tell Henry to stop eating so many of the fruits. There might not be enough for long. Oh, and we started the fire but it really is not doing so well,” Piggy reported, cutting into Ralph’s thoughts.

Ralph smiled and nodded. That’s what he liked about Piggy; he got things done on his own, something Jack couldn’t do, unfortunately.

About a mile away from Ralph’s group, Jack sat on his beach sharpening a broken stick. Dried pig blood stained the broken point as he raced a flat rock on it to make it good as new. Jack was a tall, skinny boy with red, messy hair. Freckles dotted his pale face and fierce, ice blue eyes gave him the look of authority. The only other person with him was Roger, a boy with a slightly darker complexion than Jack who played the part of a devoted side kick. He watched Jack in awe, though Jack was not doing anything no one else had.

“Want to go on a hunt?” Roger asked, eagerly.

“I’m not quite sure which meaning of a ‘hunt’ you’re talking about, but I’m not in the mood for either, as I’ve told you a million times,” Jack said flatly, stopping his work.

“Oh! But why not?” Roger complained, his voice getting whiney.

Jack sighed, “It’d take too long and you know when they get back they’ll need instruction. Perhaps I’ll have to cut up the new sow, again.”

Jack began scratching the end of the stick again, as if the conversation had not been quite as awkward. His body shook with each forceful swipe of his tool.

“Perhaps tomorrow we can invite Ralph…and his group, to show them what they’re missing,” Jack spoke quickly.

“What?” Roger almost shrieked, “We don’t need Ralph in our tribe!”

Jack ignored him, “Maybe if he likes what we hunted, he’ll stay.”

Roger grumbled. Ralph was such a problem; he was all Jack ever thought about after the thrill of hunting.

Roger sighed, but was as loyal as ever, “Would you like me to go fetch him for you?”

“No, no, I can do that myself,” Jack said.

He scraped the stick loudly.

That very night, Ralph lay awake, staring blankly up at his dark, shaggy roof. The air was calm and silent. The only noises were a few whimpers from the littluns and the swell of the waves upon the shore. Besides that, all was quiet. Through the inconvenient holes of his palm branch roof, he could see the sparkle of far off stars.
    Ralph was thinking about the group. They were splitting apart right under his nose and he could do nothing but watch it happen.
    A twig snapped a close distance away and Ralph shot up. He breathed heavily. The sudden noise had sent his heart racing.

“Ralph, are you in there?”

“Jack?”

Ralph could make out a large figure peering into his shelter. In the dim light of the moon, Ralph saw it come in.

“What do you want?” Ralph asked, fearing Jack’s capabilities.

He heard Jack rustle beside him not threatening his well being. He calmed down.

“I just wanted to know if-” Jack started, but Ralph took his authority on his side of the island seriously.

“No, I’ll never join your tribe, Jack.”

“Can’t stand not being the leader?”

“No. I can’t stand…I can’t stand…”

Ralph couldn’t find his words. Though he wanted to tell Jack how much he hated him now, he couldn’t bring himself to believe it. Jack was almost his total opposite yet he was powerful and would make a good leader if they actually wanted to stay on the island for the rest of their lives.
    Jack didn’t let Ralph finish his words as he took his chance to bring their lips together. Ralph wanted to resist, but the pangs of desire overwhelmed the urge. He broke away finally, panting, but Jack didn’t take any offense to it as he continued down Ralph’s neck. Ralph sighed to give Jack a clue he wasn’t interested, but the fiery red head ignored it.

“I can’t do this.”

“Oh, why not?”

“Because Piggy…”

“Would Piggy ever do this with you?”

Jack wrapped a bony arm across Ralph’s chest and grabbed his shoulder. Ralph didn’t try to push Jack away, though. He had given up fighting against Jack. Ralph gladly invited Jack to do whatever he wanted as he ran his fingers through his red mess. They engaged in another lip lock, and slowly fell to the soft sand in each other’s arms.

When Ralph awoke the next morning, Jack was gone and the sun was blaring against the dried palm branches of his shelter. Some of the things Jack had said last night still circulated in his mind, though, they weren’t very clear. The curtain had come down on his memory once again, and had those words fade away into some sort of empty blackness. The only thing he could remember was a friendly invitation to a tribe party that day. Ralph tried to figure out if he should go. He didn’t really want to. He’d have to see Jack again and that would be quite awkward.
    Ralph sensed a presence approaching his shelter and lifted himself into a sitting position. Piggy appeared in the doorway with a look of concern. He adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose and then spoke.

“Ralph, um…”

“Yes, Piggy?”

“I just wanted to know if you were alright.”

“I’m alright.”

Ralph was worried. He figured at this point perhaps Piggy knew what had happened last night. He almost held his breath.

“I just wanted to know because I heard some things last night.”

“You did?” Ralph asked nervously.

“Yes, I did. I heard you tossing around a lot and moaning about something.”

Ralph’s face went red, but Piggy didn’t notice. He figured Ralph’s redness was due to the heat or something or other.

“Oh, um, I…”

“Were you having a nightmare?”

Ralph breathed a sigh of relief.

“Yes, Piggy, a nightmare.”
    XD Hope you liked it. If you have any comments, do post them, more so on the shoenn-ai content. I'm using this story as practice for another fic I'll be starting this summer. Thanks. ^^
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

LORD OF THE FLIES. YES. *cough* Erm.. Anywhoo.

Ralph and Jack. SO much tension there, it's unbelieveable.

Ralph couldn’t find his words. Though he wanted to tell Jack how much he hated him now, he couldn’t bring himself to believe it. Jack was almost his total opposite yet he was powerful and would make a good leader if they actually wanted to stay on the island for the rest of their lives.
    Jack didn’t let Ralph finish his words as he took his chance to bring their lips together. Ralph wanted to resist, but the pangs of desire overwhelmed the urge. He broke away finally, panting, but Jack didn’t take any offense to it as he continued down Ralph’s neck. Ralph sighed to give Jack a clue he wasn’t interested, but the fiery red head ignored it.
    *mad squeal* Yay for Ralph/Jack! ^^ I didn't really see any errors or anything. I'm glad that I finally see a LOTF fic has come to SPPF. ^^
    Last edited by Tiffany; 21st May 2006 at 9:20 PM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

I was always more of a RalphxSimon gal, but that's irrevalent... X3

Whoa. Cool beans. I see no glaring errors, it's sweet, in character... Pretty damn good if I do say so myself. I didn't even like the book (I hated the ending...), but I must say that this is a good lil oneshot. Great job Encyclopika~
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

O.O;; Thank you for reveiwing my fic, taitofan! I R honored.
    And what positive feedback. I'm not nervous about writing more shoenn-ai in the future. Thank you! ^^

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

O_O SOMEONE ACTUALLY WROTE A LOTF FIC?

Whomg. Thankyou so much - I was starting to drown on all the AAML and AAMayL here. :O

Anyway - teh awesome. I always though Ralph and Jack would make an interesting shipping...god, they practically sparked in the book. :P All the angst...it's like a shippers DREAM...

“I can’t do this.”

“Oh, why not?”

“Because Piggy…”

“Would Piggy ever do this with you?”
    Leik yummy. ^_^ Have you seen the B & W LOFT movie? The boy who played Jack had the hottest accent...

>_>

Anyway, nice. I liked it lots! ^_^

-

P.S. Are there going to be any more chapters or was it a one-off thing?
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

You're welcome, Typhlogirl. Ralph X Jack was so my LOTF OTP. =P
    And yeah, just a oneshot to practice gayness ficage. =\ Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlogirl
    Leik yummy. ^_^ Have you seen the B & W LOFT movie? The boy who played Jack had the hottest accent...
    ROFL. And no, but when I read the book and Golding said Jack was "ugly without silliness" I immediately made him completely hot. XD So I can't wait to see that movie and add the voice. =P
    Thanks everyone who replied. ^^

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

I see that you can still manage even if the thing isn't ContestShipping.
    Banner: Me | Clubs: May/Drew/Harley/TR
    Member of the Gay Alliance; I'm Openly Gay

Bishie: Totemo Harley | Ship: Cactus Thorn
    Couple: Harley x Jessie | Song: Together
    Game: XD Gale of Darkness | Character: Netto Hikari

Friend Code: 4039 5205 2554