Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confusion and Jealousy?

Smile Confusion and Jealousy?

Yes it is me! It is me! The person who keeps annoying you with one-shots XD
    Only this time, it's not a one-shot. So...YAY! Finally, a story that isn't a one-shot!

Prolouge-Drew likes May. Ash has a crush on her. May has a crush on one of them. Unexpectedly, Misty visits them and soon Ash will have a ???...on her...And little did Drew, May and Ash know, Misty might be the biggest help of their relationship...

EDIT: Rated G

And, Misty will be appearing later on, not in this chapter.

Chapter 1-Confusion

~-~-~

"I wonder what Drew and Ash are doing? Probably having a Pokemon Battle." May said as she walked out of the Pokemon Center, walking onto the field.

Drew has just recently joined May and her friends on their journey, though he was just making up some reason that he wanted to know how May's progress on her journey was, and May getting into a fit, thinking that he was mocking her, with Ash and Max glaring at him, while Brock chuckling at how Drew was so good at keeping his emotions inside. Brock agreed, with Max and Ash agreeing with Brock, though reluctantly.

May looked at the field, seeing Drew and Ash with their Pokemon, Pikachu and Roselia fighting against each other. Both of them sent glaring looks at each other, while in the same time determined to win the battle.

"I wonder why recently, Ash and Drew have been giving themselves cold shoulders. Maybe, I'll ask Max and Brock what's going on." May said, walking over to Brock and Max, sitting on a bench, betting about something.

"Hey Brock and Max!" May greeted cheerfully. "What are you two doing?"

"Oh, we are betting about...something." Brock said, but when May turned away, Brock said to Max

"Drew!"

"Ash!" Max disagreed.

"Drew! They were meant to be together!" Brock said.

At this instant, May turned around worriedly as she asked nervously,

"Who is meant to be together with Drew?"

"Oh come on!" Max said. "Haven't you notice what's going on these past few weeks Ash-

"Ahem! And Drew!" Brock interrupted.

"Yeah, yeah." Max said, and mumbled under his breath. "Like who cares about him anyway?"

Brock heard it and glared at Max.

"Okay! Okay!" Max said, backing away. "Anyway May, haven't you notice Ash and Drew giving each other the cold shoulders?"

"Yeah! I was wondering what's wrong with them!" May said, lifting up her finger and faced the direction Drew and Ash were battling.

"Um, what's wrong with them?"

Brock and Max sweat dropped and fell on the floor.

"Have I said anything wrong?" May asked.

"Well, you see May, Drew and Ash are fighting over a girl." Brock said.

"Oh..." May said, with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"And I know Ash will win!" Max said happily.

Brock glared at Max.

"Well, let's go and see who's the winner, shall we?" Brock said, pointing to the direction Ash and Drew were having the Pokemon Battle.

Max and May agreed.

~-~-~

Both Roselia and Pikachu fainted at the same time, tired of beating the opponent as they fell onto the ground, with crosses on their eyes.

“You’ve certainly improved, Ash.” Drew said, smirking as he returned Roselia.

“What do you mean improved?” Ash yelled. “I can do much better then what I do today!”

“Yeah right.” Drew said, eyeing May from the corner of his eye. “I’ll beat you in everything.”

“Oh yeah?” Ash challenged. “I’ve known May longer then you do, and I know what she likes.”

“So?” Drew said. “I’ve known what she likes MORE then you!”

~-~-~

May, Brock and Max sweat dropped, looking at Drew and Ash fighting.

“They are quarrelling…” May said. “Again. That’s ten times for this week now. But hey! Who’s counting?”

Brock and Max sweat dropped at May’s comment.

“Obviously you.” They said, and earned a sweat dropped from May.

~-~-~

“I liked her longer then you!” Ash yelled.

“So? That was only just a crush you had back then!” Drew said.

“Yeah, but May-

“Hey Drew, Ash!” May interrupted, smiling.

Drew and Ash turned to face her.

“Uh-oh…” Max said.

“You know what’s going to happen next…” Brock continued.

Drew and Ash begin to try as many ways as they can to attract May’s attention, and getting rid of the other person. May blinked at them twice, obviously not hearing what they were saying.

Thank goodness I put cotton wool in my ears before I greeted them. May thought.

~-~-~
    So...how was it?
    Bad? Good? Mistakes?
    Point them out.

In the meantime...I'll...

CIAO! -runs away-
    Last edited by Stephy; 27th May 2006 at 4:01 AM.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Well May_Beautifly, what can I say? This is surely going to be an interesting story. I hope beyond all hope that you end up making it a Pokeshipping fic. I hardly ever (actually, I think this is the first time) read Advanced or Contest shipping fics, so congrats on getting me to read one. I'll surely be here through out the rest of the story, so you can expect me in the future.

And as for mistakes:
    Quote Originally Posted by May_Beautifly
    May said, walking over to Brock and Max, sitting on a bench, betting about something.
    May said, walking over to Brock and Max, who are sitting on a bench, arguing about something.

The way you wrote it, I thought it said that May walked over to Brock and Max and sat down on the bench, and she wouldn't know that they were betting on anything if she couldn't hear them, so it should be 'arguing' instead of 'betting'. But that was the only mistake I caught. Good job on your first chapter.

0_o...Well, thanks for the review, Fez the Mysfit Elf. I'm working on my other fic, 'A Rival Then A...', so there might be a delay. But hey! I'm full of surprises!

Good, do more, do it, DO IT!!!

Is there a PM list? Besides that, Loved it.(wouldn't ask to be on PM if I didn't.) Please make this a Contestshipping.
    HI! Im the newest contestshipper on the block! BTW raichu is the best pokemon!
    I have a story that is kindof contest shipping. but not enough to be called contestshipping. It also explains my username. Hears the link!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2843384/1/

Do any contestshippers play guild wars? pm me if you do.

Smile

EDITED: Yes, Chapter 2 is edited.

Chapter 2-The Call From Misty

“Guys, can we stop walking now?” May complained, her legs drooping down onto the floor.

“May! You have been complaining for the past one hour!” Max said.

“But I can’t help it!” May said.

“But May! We need to get to Sootopolis Gym for my next badge!” Ash said.

“Like we care…” Drew mumbled.

“What did you say?!” Ash said, turning to glare at him. “Like you could do better anyway!”

“Oh, for your information, I am a top rank coordinator while you are just a lowly-ranked Pokémon Trainer!” Drew said, smirking.

“What lowly-ranked!” Ash said. “I just need to get the next badge to get to the Pokémon League!”

“While I already have all the ribbons for the Grand Festival…” Drew said.

“You guys are at it again…” May said.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Drew said, in a tone that didn’t really care much.

“Okay, guys, calm down!” Brock said. “We’ll just camp here-

“What? In a middle of a forest? EEK! When was the last time we got chased by a Beedrill?” May said, as Max and Ash shuddered.

“Scaredy-cats.” Drew mumbled. “And when was the last time I HELPED you all?”

“I said calm down.” Brock said. “Let’s set out camp here.”

May sighed as she drooped down onto the floor.

“May and Drew, you go get the firewood.” Brock said, with a sly smile.

“Why me?” May asked, being dragged by Drew.

“Like I want to…” Drew said, well, he was lying a little…

~-~-~

May sighed as she picked up a few firewood, and carelessly, she tripped which made her fall into Drew’s arms. May looked at Drew and didn’t really realize he looked so cute until now… they started to blush and Drew said,

“Pretty careless, aren’t you?” Drew said, helping her up.

“Uh…yeah…” May said, getting up, collecting the firewood.

“Well…let’s get going, shall we?” Drew said. “We don’t want the others to be waiting for us...”

“Okay…” May said, looking down, trying to forget about that incident.

Well, I have to admit…he looks cute…WAA! What am I saying? May thought.

~-~-~

Beep. Beep.

“Huh?” Ash said, as he took out his Pokenav.

“Hello?”

“Ash!” Misty yelled happily into the phone, which almost caused Ash to go deaf.

“Misty!” Ash said, happy to talk to his good friend again.

“Ash! I have good news! I’m going to visit you guys! My sisters gave me a break, so I decided to travel with you guys for awhile.” Misty said.

“That’s great!” Ash said happily.

“So, where are you going next? I’ll meet you there!” Misty said.

“Sootopolis City!” Ash said.

“Alright! Meet you there!” Misty said happily, and hung up on the phone.

~-~-~

“So, did you two have a good time…alone?” Brock asked, mischievously .

“What do you mean?” May said, blushing slightly.

Drew just shrugged, as he dropped the firewood on the ground.

“Need anymore things?” He asked coolly.

“Nope!” Brock said,

“Well, I need one more thing…go to the lake, I saw one not far from here, and fetch me some water for the soup. May, go with Drew.”

“Again?” May said, and got dragged by Drew.

~-~-~

“Brock said there was a lake not far from here, but where is it?” May asked.

“I think I see it...” Drew said, taking a few steps ahead.

“Yes! There it is! Now, where’s the bottle?”

“Here!” May said, handing him the bottle.

May and Drew got by side the lake as they scooped the water from there, and May playfully splashed water on Drew.

“Hey!” Drew said,

“You got my shirt wet!”

May sticked out her tongue. Drew smirked as he pushed May in the water.

“Drew!” May complained, and dragged him into the water.

“Aha! Got ya!”

“Shut up! Now you got me really wet!” Drew said as they splashed each other.

~-~-~

“Why are they taking so long?” Brock asked.

“I don’t know, maybe I should check on them?” Ash said, heading towards the direction the lake was in.

~-~-~

“I said stop it already!” May said.

“So much for getting wet.” Drew said, getting up onto the shore.

“Hey!” May said, as Drew held out his hand for May to grab and get onto the shore.

“May! Drew!” Ash called out, seeing as Drew and May having so much fun, and smiling away, chatting with each other, he felt a ting of jealousy overwhelming him.

“Oh! Hi Ash!” May said.

“How did you two get wet?” Ash asked.

“Drew push me into the water!” May complained.

“Because of her immatureness.” Drew explained.

May glared at him, as Ash said

“Let’s go back to our camp, okay?”

May and Drew nodded, following him.

~-~-~

“Mm! Yummy!” May exclaimed. “Your soup’s really yummy Brock!”

“Thanks!” Brock said.

They finished their dinner as they walked back to their tents. May lay down onto her sleeping bag, and only one thing that kept her awake in her mind, was-Drew. May thought about the events that occurred today, and figured maybe he wasn’t so bad after all.

~-~-~

How was new chapter 2?
    Last edited by Stephy; 27th May 2006 at 3:56 AM.

During dinner time, May, Brock, Ash, Drew and Max went to eat in the Pokémon Center,
    Shouldn't it be dinnertime ??
    Cute!!
    ~Xanga~FanFic~Banner Shop~Request Shop~Website~Forum~

[Current FavAnime: Law of Ueki]
    <Bishie~Susei Suki of Rozen Maiden>
    -FavMusic~Last Moment by Elf Kingdom-
    xFriends with~ Cecilia, Rainbowislands, FreedomX10A, Flareon etc x
    : Pair~Sneaky/ Twins:ShadowCloud62:
    ~Ships that I support~Contestshipping, Gossipshipping, Pokeshipping~
    *Banners: By Me*

This was a good chapter, but it just doesn't seem like how the characters would normally act. Ash has always been known as the dense kid, so I don't think he would be so open about his feelings. And it's the same with Drew. in the show, he was always trying to act cool, and now he's acting completely different. And May's too unobservent. But maybe those differences are good. It gives us a chance to see what the characters would be like if they had different personalitys. It's a good story, and I hope it ends up being a Pokeshipping fic. That's just the way I am.

Smile

;_; For once, I messed up my fic...;_;...WAA!!!

Oh, who cares?

I'm going to make another Chapter 2...I know that their personalities are different...;_; -slaps forehead-

It's back to the drawingboard for me again...

EDITED: Yup! I changed Chapter 2! Read the NEW chapter 2 now! And because of that...I'm going to change the prolouge...XP
    Last edited by Stephy; 27th May 2006 at 3:58 AM.

Hey! I like the new chapter 2 better than old one. It became much better Their personalities are still the same^^ Good work.
    Black cat the rock <33

"Fukitsu wo todokenikitaze"
    "I've come to deliver some back luck"- Train Heartnet XIII

This is another interesting idea. Although I don't think Ash would realize that he had a crush on May. He'd probably just get jealous and not know why. Once again, I think you need to slow it down some, put more conversation into it. I think the best thing for you to do would be to work on just one fic at a time. Otherwise, your ideas get too thinly spread. I think that you could combine several of your ideas and scenes from all your fics into one longer one. But that's just something that's helped me, you may be different. But anyway, your fics are all very sweet. Keep working at it!
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

The first little bit was confusing, but in grew on me very quickly, congratulations and keep it up!
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

Originally Posted By Hakajin
    Otherwise, your ideas get too thinly spread.
    Don't worry! I got it all...covered? Fixed? Uh...

Whatever!

I've got plots for each one of my fics, though in 'Rival Then A...' and this fic, have Misty coming in, so it might get a little confusing though...^^;; I've got the plots covered for both of my fics, so don't worry!

Quote Originally Posted by May_Beautifly
    ;_; For once, I messed up my fic...;_;...WAA!!!

Oh, who cares?

I'm going to make another Chapter 2...I know that their personalities are different...;_; -slaps forehead-

It's back to the drawingboard for me again...

EDITED: Yup! I changed Chapter 2! Read the NEW chapter 2 now! And because of that...I'm going to change the prolouge...XP
    You didn't mess up your fic. I was just saying that it was interesting to see the characters with new personalitys. But I actually like the new chapter better. It hints towards Advancedshipping, which means there's most likely going to be Pokeshipping later on! Yay!

But I agree with Hakajin: You should work on one story at a time, to make it easier on yourself. I've said this countless times to people, but one more time won't hurt: We readers won't mind a long wait, as long as when you finally get the chapter up, it's worth it.

Smile

Well...Chapter 3 is finally up! Though it has a cliff hanger...well, not really one but...meh. Anyway, Togetic is in this story...so...Just thought you would want to know that before asking me why Misty has a Togetic.

Chapter 3-The Arrival!

~-~-~

“Wake up, May!” Max said, grabbing May’s shoulders as he shook them.

“Don’t!” Brock, Drew and Ash warned.

“Remember what happened last time? You got a broken ankle just because of that!”

“Oh…yeah.” Max said, as he quickly dropped her on the sleeping bag and hurried over to their side.

“But we got to get to Sootopolis City by today!” Ash wailed.

“Yeah, but…” Brock said, but stopped as he glanced at Drew.

“Hey…that’s a good idea!” Max agreed.

“What?” Drew said, backing away.

“Find a way to wake her!” Max said.

“You should know!”

“Why me?” Drew said as he leaned over to May.

“Whatever, I’ll try.”

“Okay then, but we are not responsible to what happens to you.” Brock informed.

Drew glared at them as he took a rose out of his pocket. He brought it over to May’s nose, hoping she would smell it. May fluttered her eyes open once he did that.

“Drew?” May said, getting up.

Drew flicked his hair as he faced Ash, Brock and Max.

“There! Told you all I would wake her up!”

“You didn’t! We told you too!” Max said.

Drew sweat dropped.

“Whatever.”

“Here May, we saved some break fast for you.” Brock said, handing her some food.

“Thanks!” May said, grabbing it as she made a dived for the food.

Everyone sweat dropped.

“Does she do that all the time?” Drew asked.

~-~-~

“I can’t wait to see Ash!” Misty said, walking around the Pokémon Center.

“Togetic!” Togetic said, being dizzy after seeing Misty walked around for countless times.

“I just can’t help it, Togetic!” Misty said. “I’m meeting Ash!”

~-~-~

“Hey! There’s Sootopolis Pokémon Center up ahead!” Ash said excitedly.

“Last one there is the rotten egg!”

Ash ran straight ahead, closely followed by Max and Brock.

“Humph, I have no time for games like this.” Drew said, folding his arms as he looked at May who was beside him.

“Aren’t you going to go?”

“Nah, I would rather be with you-with your company I mean.” May said, almost slipping that she liked Drew.

“Well, of course.” Drew said, flicking his hair. “You would rather be with a top-rank coordinator you mean.”

“What?!” May said, folding her arms as she face another direction.

“Fine, May. I was just joking!” Drew said.

“You better be.” May said, glaring at him.

“Actually, no.” Drew said.

“Why you-

A rose was shoved to her, unexpectedly as she took it with a slight blush.

“You get too angry easily, you know?” Drew said.

“I knew you wouldn’t be that nice!” May said.

~-~-~

Ash stopped mid-way by the run, as he looked at May and Drew.

“I guess they will be the slowpokes then!” Ash said, chuckling.

Deep inside, he was jealous of Drew having May’s company.

“Why am I jealous?” Ash said, shrugging. “Who cares! I’m going to meet Misty! I nearly forgot!”

Ash continued running towards the Pokémon center as he accidentally knocked someone down.

“I’m sor-

“Ash?” The person said.

“Misty!” Ash said happily as he hugged Misty.

“How have you been these days? Fine?” Misty asked, letting go of him.

“Good! How about you as a gym leader? Caught any new Pokémon?” Ash asked eagerly.

The Pokémon Center doors opened, as a boy wearing glasses ran through the door.

“Ash, who is this girl?” Max said, panting in between his speech after running.

“Oh, she’s Misty! Remember the girl I told you about?” Ash introduced.

“Oh! You mean the Water Gym Leader!” Max said.

“Nice to meet you, Misty. My name is Max, and I’m Ash’s friend. Now, I have a couple of questions to ask-

“Nuh-uh!” Brock said, dragging him away.

“You may drag me away from girls, but I may drag you away from questions.”

“Hey Ash!” May said, as the Pokémon Center door opened.

“Let me guess…you are Misty, right?” May said, turning towards the orange-haired girl.

“Yup! You are May, right?” Misty replied cheerfully.

“Yeah! Ash told me a lot about you! He said you were a good gym leader, a good water trainer, kind, sweet, and quite prett-

“May!” Ash interrupted,

“We…I…Let’s go and get something to drink! Want to go to, Misty?” Ash asked, glancing at her.

“Sure!” Misty happily replied.

~-~-~

So...there's Chapter 3, I know that I used the same title for 'A Rival Then A...' and for this story...And I think I'm going to concentrate on this story other then 'A Rival Then A...', so 'A Rival Then A...' will have to be a very, very, very, LONG wait. Sorry readers...=P Anyway, I think I lost my plot for this...XP So, there might be a long wait for the next chapter in this fic. And I think I'm not getting into fics already...so...XP

Anyway, just enjoy this for now. I know you won't, since it's so short...but...at least it's something, right? Besides, June Holidays has started so I might have more ideas while lazying(Is that a word?) around in my house, reading romance books(I like them, okay? XD Besides, they might give me some ideas), or watching television, or while playing my GBA.

Aw...great. I'm rambling about my life XD Ignore me. And, don't ask me where Drew went, at the end of the story. May did...something to him, which you'll find out in the next chapter, XD Just writing of it makes me laugh, Drew gets his revenge on May in the next chapter XD

Great, am I telling you all too much spoiler? How many paragraphs have I typed now? -counts- Adding this paragraph, it's...

Four, and adding this paragraph, it's Five XD Okay Okay,

I'm going off now! See ya! And this is the Six Paragraph I'm writing XD I'm going off for real now!

What the heck??!! This is a really good chapter, it's OK you used the same chap. title in "A Rival Then A...".

Drew glared at them as he took a rose out of his pocket. He brought it over to May’s nose, hoping she would smell it. May fluttered her eyes open once he did that.
    LOL!!! XD. (Only I find things like that funny, I bet.)

Well, going to update my fics now. Peace and crackers.

~Kitteh

Oh Yea! Go Me! I Was The 1st To Rate This Fic! Now all I have to do is read the story...he he...yea...Im on medication called hyper pills so...Im off to read the fic! Buh-bye!

Dan Indigo Guest

Good story so far!

In the first chapter is says that "Ash and Drew had been giving themselves the cold shoulder." Shouldn't it say "Ash and Drew had been giving each other the cold shoulder."?

In the first chapter is says that "Ash and Drew had been giving themselves the cold shoulder." Shouldn't it say "Ash and Drew had been giving each other the cold shoulder."?
    Oops...My mistakies! Sorry!

Oh Yea! Go Me! I Was The 1st To Rate This Fic! Now all I have to do is read the story...he he...yea...Im on medication called hyper pills so...Im off to read the fic! Buh-bye!
    Don't worry, I ate some Hyper Pills too xD Though, my hyper pills aren't really effective...so I'm random. Sometimes, I'll get hyper, sometimes I'll be normal xD

I finally read the story! It's funny and cute at the same time! A bit grammar errors but what the heck? Who doesn't make lil grammar errors! Keep up the great work! And yea my hyper pills are like tat too! I dunno why but they're stupid like tat!

Funny...0_o...

Yeah, I know. The first chapter was funny xD

It's not suppose to be funny? Not in a weird twisted way? okay then well i thought it was funny in some parts...

It is supposed to be funny, kizara...

But I don't get why only me and you find it funny while the others find it..normal...0_o

It's about time I read one of your fan fics, since you read mine, I like yours, but the yellow is blinding, it's probably because I'm using normal Pokemon Sking though. Great story, keep it up!

Thanks, Torchic23!
    But why is is binding? I'm using the normal theme, and I can see it...perfectly. If you can't see it, just hightlight then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast