Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Battling The Enemy Within! (454)

This is an awesome episode. Poor Pikachu had no idea what to do, the possessed Ash said not to Thundershock him, the real Ash (he came back for like 10 seconds) said to shock him to get him back, and May, Brock and Max were preventing that. Poor Pikachu!

Possessed Ash was pr

If you agree, put this in your signature. Made by Neurotic Nuckelavee.

This is an awesome episode. Poor Pikachu had no idea what to do, the possessed Ash said not to Thundershock him, the real Ash (he came back for like 10 seconds) said to shock him to get him back, and May, Brock and Max were preventing that. Poor Pikachu!

Possessed Ash was pr

If you agree, put this in your signature. Made by Neurotic Nuckelavee.

something unnatural happened in this episode, it is not really something for pokemon to do this but the fact that this is rare for pokemon made this episode better than usual. it was something different for a change.
    also, the appearance of a legendary pokemon is always exciting ^^

Ash was nuts here. Telling sceptile to hide behind the referee when regirock attacked
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Just watched this episode today.
    All in all its an awesome one!
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I've always wanted to see Ash's darker side in the anime, and we got to see it in this episode, which was pretty awesome. It was a nice twist, seeing him all possesed by an evil King since it reminded me of that older Kanto episode about the cursed ancient artifacts. Apart from that I enjoyed Brandon and Regirock, though I was disappointed that Ash's Sceptile easily lost to Regirock. Nice to see the writers remember Ho-Oh as seen at the end. 7/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 19th November 2010 at 11:27 PM.

I loved this episode!
    Without a doubt, this is the best episode from the whole Battle Frontier season and the whole season was really good.
    I always wanted to see a darker side of Ash. This episode rocks.
    9.5/10

I love this episode too since it's pretty cool and odd, it was interesting to see Ash possessed from the King of Atlantis. They sholuld really do more episodes like that where we see the character's darker side. Brock/Dawn's dark side anyone? (Or if they bring Misty/May/Max and make them possessed), anyways good episode Possessed Ash was quite ruthless ordering to attack the ref with Sceptile.

I could have sworn I made a post in here already
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

If Sceptile was more relaxed, I think Brandon's Regirock would have been defeated, Ash was not guilty about it.

The fight wasn't the best part in the episode since it wasn't so good, I have loved that Brandon told friends about the legend of Ho-oh. Besides, I love legends stories. It's epic to hear about these things.

I liked this episode but it would have been alot better if a few things happened.

1. If Brandon's voice wasn't so hard.

2. If the possesed spirit inside Ash was a more better battler than I would have respected it better.

3. Ash has never been called a coward. Arrogant yes but not that. Ash is always protecting and saving people and Pokemon. Brandon needed to know that. Plus his friends are no angles neither doing the same crap.

Another thing is that Brock seemed to forget that when Ash was battling him for the boulder badge, Ash told Pikachu to shock it when the sprinklers went off. But as soon as he saw Skeptile doing almost the same dirty trick to Regirock then he says something. But back then, he gave Ash credit. Hmm.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 19th November 2010 at 11:24 PM.

My ideal battle ever!

Why doesn't Ash use strategies like the king of Pokelantis did? Sceptile aiming for Regirock's legs.... and usin bullet seed at the ceiling

Wow, and I thought possessed Meowth some episodes back was creepy...

I had a feeling Ash wouldn't get his seventh Frontier Symbol already. I've seen the episodes "Aipom & Circumstance" and "Strategy Tomorrow - Comedy Tonight" before this and, if I remember correctly, there's some dialogue in it (either by Ash or the narrator, can't remember who says it) that mentions Ash's seventh/final frontier battle "coming up soon".
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

This episode was ok and scary... Ash was acting as 1 evil dude in this episode, wow. It was cool to see Regirock in this episode. Ash definitely learned valuable lessons in this episode. It was great how Ash was able to break the trance all by himself by having Pikachu attack himself. Ash was definitely careless which definitely led to him being possessed.

40/100

This is the best episode ever! I wanted to see Ash evil for three more episodes in that voice.

My ideal battle ever!

Maybe an exorcism would've been useful too.

Ash truly is a stupid kid in this episode. There's really nothing else to say about this. Brandon is as competent as ever.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Damn Regirock is powerful, it hasn't lost a single battle onscreen.

This was an awsome and interesting episode, I loved it when the King of Pokélantis possessed Ash and he turned evil. Dark Ash was quite cruel when he was ordering Sceptile to attack the reffere. It's great that he was able to break free from the spirit by telling Pikachu to use thunderbolt on himself. Overall this was a fantastic episode.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 8th July 2013 at 12:41 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910