Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battling The Enemy Within! (454)

i think Ash looks pretty hot evil and i love it And i cant wait to watch the episode l8r and draw him to
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Every trainer has a choice... To be evil!
    To listen to that voice inside... Gotta cheat!

Go Evil Ash~ Go Evil Ash. It's ya berfday~ Not really, just sayin'!

In the meantime, we find out Regirock DOES indeed belong to Brandon and rampant speculation about Ho-Oh begins!
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Men, I think have been even worse that when Pikachu was possessed by Groudon's orb!!!!. (*How Scary!!*). By the way, anybody know what was the intentions of that evil spirit?.

Man i cannot wait to see this episode now, too bad that Sceptile couldn't beat Regirock though, should've used Solarbeam, but Ash posessed is the best thing i've seen in this show since the jouto tournament.

I wanna hear his voice now. Wonder if it sounds dark and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by FireHead Hank
    seen the pics.

Here are my favorite things about the episode:
    -Once, when Regirock charged to attcked, Ash ordered his Sceptile to hide behind the referee, which forced Bradon to cancel the attack....
    Ahaahha, oh god, that classic XD

Possessed Ash ftw, most definitely - It gives us a nice look at what not to do. Oh yes, very. <3

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

I can't wait to see the episode where I live. And Regirock apears in this one makes it all worth watching.

Banner made by May_Beautifly. Im in the May fan club.

Banner made by Rufinito18.

just saw the pics, and i really think the evil Ash battled badly with sceptile

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak5034
    just saw the pics, and i really think the evil Ash battled badly with sceptile
    from what i saw he battled well until the lock on Hyper Beam combo did him in. Also how come nobody as comented on how the pyramid can apparently move from location to location yet i found that interesting as well.

I'm wondering that as well. also is the ruin part of the pyramid or not? cause the pyraimid look kinda "clean" compared to the ruin.

This episode has hints of the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode 'Power Play.' In that episode Troi, Data and O'Brien are possessed by spirits and the spirit controlled people are only seperated by a shock.

Spoiler:- AG177: :
    Last edited by Sunain; 26th May 2006 at 6:17 PM.

i so wanna watch the episode xD
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Ash losing was unexpected. Then again, I was wondering how they were going to wrap up a believable battle with so much time in this episode being spent down in the ruins.

I loled when the Battle Pyramid just flew away...didn't someone somewhere jokingly say that Satoshi-tachi would have to find the Pyramid, which was constantly changing locations. Neh?
    OMG, best n00b idea ever! What if the next time Ash faces Brandon, he sends out Registeel or Regice? Then, he loses to them, and the 3rd time he battles him, he faces the final Regi? That way, we get the best of all 3 worlds! It'd be tediously exciting =D >.>

Whether or not Salamence was Brandon's doesn't matter---this episode sounds really, really cool. Where are the pictures posted?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

I can't wait to see this episode, I saw the images and man evil Ash is so awesome. Pretty cool that we got to see Indigo Ash as a flashback, awe I love flashbacks, they get me all teary LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by .Combusken.
    Ash losing was unexpected.
    Ash never lost and he never battled in this episode! Ash is possessed by King of Pokélantis Empire's evil spirit which comes from the stone ball sealed in the Ancient Ruins, and Brandon agrees to battle in order to save Ash.

I like how Ash made sceptile hide behind the ref, really showed he wasnt himself

This episode felt like a bad Simpsons ep. All the right plot points were there, but none of it came together in the end. :[

Is it me, or when Brandon was talking about like ancient people their was a figure that resembled Aaron?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    Is it me, or when Brandon was talking about like ancient people their was a figure that resembled Aaron?
    I caught that too.....Aaron's the only one who wears a hat like that....okay, Mirage Master wore a similar hat but why in the name of a Pikachu would he have anything to do with this?

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

This totally gave me a Yu-Gi-Oh vibe...>_>; I mean with the evil spirit and breaking free for a short time then going evil again but evil Ash was nice for a change.

WOW amazing they let a character own a legendary o_o; But rather Brandon than Noland I guess.

Hiding behind the ref? o_0

Ho-Oh, we're getting alot of series one flashbacks lately like in the Rocket Ep we got Kanto, Johto and Early Hoenn flashbacks, right?

But one thing, the Pyramid flew off? Those effects so didn't work did they? I mean the Pyramid just stuck out and looked wrong :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sunain
    Ash never lost and he never battled in this episode! Ash is possessed by King of Pokélantis Empire's evil spirit which comes from the stone ball sealed in the Ancient Ruins, and Brandon agrees to battle in order to save Ash.
    Well obviously I knew that. I said it was expected that Ash would lose the Battle. Though he may have been possessed, he was using his body and his Pokemon. I don't think Ash would have been able to take Regirock down possessed or not, so...

I must say that even though Ash has to come back that this is better than winning in one episode. The hiding behind the ref was unexpected and I found it weird that you have a Pidgey, HootHoot, and Salamance. One just stands out in the crowd
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

OMGBAKURA'SBACK!

Damn, this is worth it to download just for Rica Matsumoto returning to her second most famous role. It was like an episode of YGO...but the protagonist actually LOSES! What were the odds? Hold up...

Atem lost four times in the Duel Monsters series, one of which is incredibly similar to this one(Raphael). I estimate he had around 60-90 duels, so the odds were probably 1 in 100. Then again, I stink at algebra.

Back on topic, it's neat that the Pyramid moves around from place to place...makes it more of an actual challenge, since Brandon IS the final Brain.

...Hey, waitasec...Ash just lost to two Brains in a row first time through!

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT
    ...Hey, waitasec...Ash just lost to two Brains in a row first time through!
    I wouldn't count Ash's loss in this episode as "proper", simple because Ash wasn't really himself and we don't know what would've happened if he weren't possessed.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast