Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Understand...(AshxMisty One-Shot Rated G)

Smile Please Understand...(AshxMisty One-Shot Rated G)

-coughs- Yes. I'm a very bad author. I give you another one-shot and I don't even bother to update my other two fics XP

“Ash!” I said happily.

“Misty!” Ash replied.

We both stared in their Pokénavigator screen, looking at each other happily.

“Ash! Your birthday is tonight, right?” I said gleefully, clutching the present I was holding behind me.

“Yup! You are invited to the party, Misty!” Ash said.

“I can’t wait!” I said. “I’m going there earlier, okay? I’m going to help out with the decorations, cooking-

“Misty, I don’t think we’ll need much help with my mom doing the cooking, and me and-

Ash was interrupted by a brown-haired girl, who kissed him on the cheek, which caused him to blush, and caused me to get angry and jealous. How dare that girl kiss Ash just like that!

“My girlfriend.” Ash finished, blushing.

“What?!” I said, shocked yet surprised.

Ash had a girlfriend? What about me? Who was she?

“Who is she?” I said, trying very hard to maintain my anger.

“She’s May!” Ash replied. “Remember the new traveling companion I told you about?”

“Yeah!” I said, releasing my anger. “AND WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME SOONER!”

I shut down the Pokénav, leaving Ash confused on the other side of the phone, and I ran straight into the living room and collapsed on the chair, burying my head into a yellow cushion, bursting into tears. Ash had a girlfriend…already? I thought he liked me! I was going to tell him my true feelings about him at his birthday party!

“Misty, why are you, like, crying?” One of my sisters asked, as I turned around to face them, teary-eyed.

It was Daisy, with a worried look on her face. I forced a smile at her, but Daisy could easily tell through my ‘fake’ smiles. She worriedly rushed over to my side, sitting beside me, as she grabbed a box of tissues and took out one to wipe my tears away.

“Misty…” Daisy said. “Please don’t, like, cry…”

“Tell me what’s wrong, maybe I, like, can help.”

“You can’t…Daisy…” I said.

“Ash got a girlfriend!”

Daisy sighed, as she knew how much I liked Ash.

“Get, like, over him. I’m sure you’ll, like, find someone better.” Daisy comforted.

“I can’t!” I said, tears spilling from my eyes.

“I was getting ready to tell him my feelings…but he…but he…”

Daisy took another tissue as she wiped my tears away.

“Are you still, like, going to his party?” Daisy asked.

“Of course!” I said, getting up.

“I want to see that ‘May’ girl and meet Ash!”

Daisy sighed.

“Just don’t do anything, like, rash…” She said, as she walked away, and I walked back to my room.

I put on a long red dress that was just below my knees, with long sleeves, and let my hair down. I went to the mirror as I looked at myself. I smirked.

This will attract Ash’s attention for sure! I thought.

I took my present on the table, as I walked down to the living room, to Ash’s house.

DING-DONG!

“I’ll get it!” Ash said, as he walked over to his door and opened it.

He came face-to-face with a familiar yet beautiful sight.

“Misty!” Ash exclaimed, running over to me and hugging me.

I smiled as I let go, and took the present that was behind and presented it to Ash.

“Happy Birthday, Ash!” I said happily, as I looked at Ash taking the present.

He glanced up at me as he said,

“Misty! You look pretty tonight!”

“Thanks, Ash!” I said, pleased with the compliment.

Then I see a brown-haired girl, wearing a long blue dress and a Beautifly hair-clip as she ran over to Ash.

“Ash!” The girl said.

“I’ve been looking for you!”

“Oh, I just went to open the door for Misty, May.” Ash said, smiling at her.

So, that’s May? Anger rose up in me. I feel that I was going to strangle her…but no. I see Ash and May go to elsewhere, as I angrily sat down on one of the chairs, beside a table, as I picked up a cookie on the table. I glanced around the house, as I see balloons tied up here and there, and some floating around. A few presents were on a cushion that was on the floor, and some balloons surrounding it. I saw Pikachu in the kitchen, trying to get a bottle of ketchup from the fridge, but Mrs. Ketchum, Delia, stopped him. I saw Brock trying to ask some girls for their phone numbers, but he failed. I feel like laughing, but then I remembered about May.

I sighed, watching everyone enjoying the party-except me and Brock, who was desperately trying to get phone numbers.

I sighed as I went to the balcony of Ash’s house, and sat down on one of the empty chairs there. I looked up at the sky, where the moon and stars shone brightly.

What a beautiful scene… I thought.

“Misty.” Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“WAH!” I said, surprised.

I turned around to see Ash, looking worriedly at me.

“What are you doing here, Ash?” I asked.

“Where’s May?”

“Oh, she went to eat something in the kitchen.” Ash replied.

“Oh…” I said.

“What’s wrong with you?” Ash asked.

“I can sense something wrong is with you.”

“Nothing wrong, Ash!” I lied, trying to cover up.

“Tell me, Misty.” Ash said, taking a seat beside me.

“Nothings wrong!” I said again.

“I don’t believe you.” Ash said.

“What is it? Lost your Pokémon or something like that?”

“NO!” I burst out. “Can’t you even tell that I like you!”

I then realized what I said, as I used my two hands to cover my mouth.

“Oops…” I said nervously.

“So, that’s what’s wrong?” Ash said.

“You are upset that May is my girlfriend?”

“Yes!” I said angrily. “What does she have that I don’t have? I wanted to tell you my feelings today but…but...”

I burst into tears right at that moment, as I looked down at the floor. Ash took a tissue as he wipe my tears away.

“I’m sorry…Misty. But…I just love May.” Ash said.

“I admit I liked you when we were young, Misty.”

Hope rose up in my heart that not even a racing car could beat its speed.

“But ever since I met May, I…liked her.” Ash continued.

Hope went down inside me.

“She’s…cute, adorable, cheerful, playful…and that’s why I like her!” Ash said.

“Misty…you are a nice girl, but, I like her more…”

“But…why?” I asked.

“Like I told you…She just brightens up my life.” Ash said, looking at me.

A tear begin to form as it slid its way down to my cheek.

“I understand, Ash. You don’t need to say anymore.” I said, feeling hurt inside.

I was feeling…a lot of feelings. I felt…happy for him for finding a girl he loves, and I feel…sad at the same time. But I knew May was the one for him, not me. Ash pulled me into a hug, as I hugged back.

“Thanks for understanding, Misty.” Ash said, letting go.

“But I think, I’ll go and check on May now. You’ll be alright, right?”

I nodded,

“Of course!”

The party ended, everyone went home, and just as I was about to step out of Ash’s house, he called me,

“Misty!”

“Yes?” I said, turning around.

“Misty, just to let you know…” Ash said. “You are the best friend anyone could have. You’ll always be in my heart, as a best friend, that is.”

I smiled, as I replied, “Thanks, Ash.”

And I knew he meant it-I was his best friend.

You will always have a place in my heart too, Ash.

Well...Review time! I really hope I don't get thrown by tomatoes.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

grrr *twitches* must resist... choking May... must resist... absolutely ripping her "cute" face to shreds... *sizzle* ok, I'm good.

Very good! Very Angsty, too! I'm not at all a May x Ash shipper, but it was 'touching' how Misty expresses her feelings. OOOH! But I just wanna strangle Ash for being so dense... His head is thicker than a 50 meter thick block of solid cement sometimes!

Very poetic writing! Great job!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    The Cape Of The Ninetails ~ The Mysterious Dragon ~
    I've claimed Ryou x Lettuce, Gaara x Tayuya,
    & River Marque X Jesse Martin
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Serebii sis: The Red Butterfly
    River Marque (I.G.PX. Sledge Mamma) is my Bishie!

Byakugan Tenten: twin Furuba Pair: Vy Low

grrr *twitches* must resist... choking May... must resist... absolutely ripping her "cute" face to shreds... *sizzle* ok, I'm good.

Very good! Very Angsty, too! I'm not at all a May x Ash shipper, but it was 'touching' how Misty expresses her feelings. OOOH! But I just wanna strangle Ash for being so dense... His head is thicker than a 50 meter thick block of solid cement sometimes!

Very poetic writing! Great job!
    Believe me, I wanted to strangle May too! I'm a Contestshipper...So...Now, if only I could find a way to include Drew in the story XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria Pearl
    grrr *twitches* must resist... choking May... must resist... absolutely ripping her "cute" face to shreds...
    My feelings exactly! Stupid May, ruining a perfectly good Pokeshipping fic! Anyway, I noticed a few mistakes:
    Quote Originally Posted by May_Beautifly
    We both stared in their Pokénavigator screen, looking at each other happily
    "We both stared into our Pokenav screens, looking at each other happily"

And I think you placed the word 'like' in the wrong places in Daisy's sentances.
    "Get, like, over him. I’m sure you’ll, like, find someone better."

"Tell me what’s wrong, maybe I, like, can help"
    "Like, get over him already. I’m sure you’ll, find someone better anyway."

"Like, Tell me what’s wrong! Maybe I can, like, help you!"

That's the way I think they would say it. I may be mistaken, but I don't know. This was still a good fic. Although maybe you shouldn't say it's a Pokeshipping fic, as It's more of an Advancedshipping story.

Although maybe you shouldn't say it's a Pokeshipping fic, as It's more of an Advancedshipping story.
    -shudders-
    Don't ever mention that to me! Misty is supposed to be um, uh, expressing her feelings on this fic! So...XP I just had to get someone to become Ash's girlfriend...

how about Drew and Misty make an alliance to prove that May and Ash are being Hypnotized by some larger force and aren't really in love...

And then, and then! Misty and Drew crash the party... and stuff 0_o

~ Myteria Pearl ~
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

-shudders-
    Don't ever mention that to me! Misty is supposed to be um, uh, expressing her feelings on this fic! So...XP I just had to get someone to become Ash's girlfriend...
    Sorry. No offence intended. And I know what you mean. I feel the same way about Advancedshipping. Pokeshipping and Contestshipping are to darn obvious to not be actual shippings.

And if you want to add Drew in, why not make a sequel, where Drew finds Misty crying on a bench or something, and they start talking, and they tell each other that they have feelings for Ash and May, so they plot to seperate them. I'd actually like to see a sequel. You should make one, and involve Drew. I'd surely read it.

I... kinda just wrote that... but who cares?

heres my view: Advancedshipping is a buncha hooey. there. I've said it, but please don't kill me.

this is supposed to be Pokeshippy, though, am I correct?

I still think hypnatizm would be the way 2 go

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria Pearl
    I... kinda just wrote that... but who cares?

heres my view: Advancedshipping is a buncha hooey. there. I've said it, but please don't kill me.

this is supposed to be Pokeshippy, though, am I correct?

I still think hypnatizm would be the way 2 go

~ Mysteria Pearl ~
    My bad. I thought I had read all the posts, but I didn't see yours. Sorry. And I agree with you on the Advancedshipping thing. It is all a buncha' hooey!

Well, I liked it overall. I thought that it was sad, and I liked it that you ended it realistically. But there was a problem or two, mostly that I don't think Misty would be so open about her feelings to Daisy, and I don't think she would let it slip that she liked Ash so easily. If you made it a little longer, I'm sure you could have these things come out in more natural ways. But it was pretty well written, and I enjoyed it.

Oh, and to whoever gave it a one just because it's a Pokeshipping fic, that is really immature. The least you could do is give some sort of stupid review like "pokeshipping is teh suck! advanceshipping 4ever!" so that you'd make yourself known rather than hiding behind an anonymous rating. I'm giving it a 4 to balance it out.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

that's retarded! Who did that! I still gotta vote! I'd say all stars, very wonderful wording, but May better watch out and get some HUGE bodyguards if she doesn't want to be blown to pieces
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Alright...-.-...Who did that! -takes out knife-

You better own up! You could just make a post you didn't like this fic so what? Don't rate it if you don't like it! And what's more don't even bother coming to this thread!

-calms down-

Whatever. Anyway, you guys gave me a great idea! I'm going to make a Sequel! xD

how about Drew and Misty make an alliance to prove that May and Ash are being Hypnotized by some larger force and aren't really in love...

And then, and then! Misty and Drew crash the party... and stuff 0_o
    You get the weirdest plots, Mysteria Pearl. You get the weirdest plots xD
    Last edited by Stephy; 31st May 2006 at 5:33 AM.

But it's not really May's fault. She never knew Misty had a thing for Ash. And she couldn't help it if he liked her and not Misty, or if she liked him. I used to say these things when I'd get upset about Advanceshipping. I would think "It's not really fair for me to hate May." But then I'd think "But it doesn't matter who I hate because they're not real!" Lol. But I never did blame her, Ash was the one I got mad at, for forgetting Misty.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

But it's not really May's fault. She never knew Misty had a thing for Ash. And she couldn't help it if he liked her and not Misty, or if she liked him. I used to say these things when I'd get upset about Advanceshipping. I would think "It's not really fair for me to hate May." But then I'd think "But it doesn't matter who I hate because they're not real!" Lol. But I never did blame her, Ash was the one I got mad at, for forgetting Misty.
    Yeah...hm...I'm right in the middle of typing my Sequel...and I haven't even named it yet xD I don't hate May! In fact,I like her! Because of Contestshipping, that is. Before Drew came into the show, I hated her because of Pokeshipping...but now, I like her!

EDIT: A full review now, promise!!!

OMG. May, why did you have to ruin a perfectly good Pokeshipping fic? Just stand aside and let Ash and Misty get together!!! XD (Talking to the character... I'm not crazy, swear.)

This was sooooo cute!!! But evil!!! May and Drew belong together, not May and Ash!!! (Just my opinion.) Grr. -strangles May- Well, peace out dudes.

~Kitteh
    Last edited by ~!Mudkip Kitteh!~; 31st May 2006 at 10:55 PM.

I agree! Very nasty indeed! Kidding! (well... kindah)

I still think you should expand it 0_o Get revenge on May *evil laugh* but that's just my opinion
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Very nice. except regular font is good because that was really hard to read. Still. XD. i support pokeshipping and its about time someone actually posted a pokeshipping fic here. may was kinda..... welll you know, kinda.........um........hyper. i think. anyway. nice story.

-qwerqwer

It was very good I didn't see any typing error's and the plot was nice but now you made me hate May
    My friend's:Angelic Elf Ivy,Chaos Emerald,Comis Patronus,Flame of Madness,Mouse Trainer,Nathan Madien,Pokemon4Ever,shadowswampert93,Vertical Bird,Wig,~Austin~,~Cecilia~,~Flareon~

haha! Me too, kindah. *the queen in Alice of wonderland's voice*

"Off with her head!"
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Nice Story! A bit grammar errors but overall it's good (except for the part about may and ash and etc)

*Reading all the posts* WoW! Now you guys are making me hate on May! Next thing you kno I've gone crazy and May has been missin' for weeks! (In other words I murdered May and end up in a hospital for mental people) Oh yea I can see tat...

XD Niiice. Where do you think they'll find her body? Maybe at Ash's house?!

*cheezy music*
    I will pay my respecs at her funeral... that is... if I don't burn it down to the ground...
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Dan Indigo Guest

Very good story. It's rather sad, but if there's a sequal on the way, it could be made all better!

May's kinda annoying, but she's liveable, I suppose. Can't just go around killing off random characters, nobody would be left! You can't kill characters because they're young and don't know any better.
    Last edited by Dan Indigo; 1st June 2006 at 3:18 AM. Reason: Sig wasn't appearing.

Like I've said I've gone crazy and the body well uh...I'll find a place somewhere...*Gasp* Antarctica! No one will look there! Mawhahahahaha! (evil laugh)
    But really I like May she's one of my favorite characters its just that Im a REALLY big pokeshipper I will REALLY get tick off if ash went w/someone other than misty

-goes to Antarctica to rescue May from the flying...um, hippos? xD-
    Don't worry! There's a Sequel! Besides, since everyone is asking me to make a Sequel...and I'm a Contestshipper(MayxDrew)...I'm going to make a Sequel.
    And NO ONE is dying in the Sequel...=P I will never hate May either, since I'm a Contestshipper. She's too young to die xD

so true, so true. I'm a loyal Contestshipper... so... I only hate her with Ash
    Yay! sequel!
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast