Yes, I'm still working on So Sweet and Spectrum. But I was looking for a fic and lo-and-behold, I find this, a fic I finished almost half a year ago. And oddly enough, I still like it. Thus, you get a silly little one shot (that no longer fits in the timeline) using my yaoi and het anime OTPs. Lucky you.

Just Your Typical Boredom

by Taitofan

Rated PG-13 for yaoi, het, implied lime, and language

Disclaimer: I don’t own Pokémon! Stop rubbing it in… sad sniffle

Author’s note: Hoho, het. Yes. I wrote some het. My fave het couple in the entire fandom in fact. Of course, there’s yaoi too. Cause I luv yaoi. Um… It takes place during the Battle Frontier season I guess, since Lillian is the MC, though it doesn’t really fit anywhere. I kind of make fun of a few of the characters, but it’s all in good fun. Watch out for these couple more. They’re quite fun to write.

Japanese lesson: -chan is added for random reasons… Harley calls Haruka “Kamo-chan” to make fun of her overuse of the word “kamo,” which means kinda. –san is like saying Mr. and it shows respect. Why Haruka still uses it, I don’t know.

Flames do nothing but make me laugh, although I'll listen to any CC you have. Please read, review, and enjoy! Finished 01-03-06

--------------------

Two coordinators leaned against the waiting area’s wall, talking amongst themselves. The objects of their discussion, as well as the considerable amount of lust in their gazes, were two younger coordinators sitting on the other side of the room. The younger two were blissfully unaware of the things being said about them…

“That has got to be the finest ass I’ve ever seen in my life… Other than my own of course.” Robert rolled his eyes at his friend’s arrogance, but nodded nonetheless.

“Agreed. Though I didn’t know you’d started liking girls…” Harley looked at him as if he’d sprouted a few extra heads. Really disgusting extra heads.

“What in the world are you talking about? I was talking about Shuu, who is most definitely a guy! …Oh god, you were talking about Kamo-chan, weren’t you?” Had the blond been the blushing sort, his face would have rivaled a cherry.

“I suppose I should have known that you’d only be interested in someone as arrogant as yourself.” Harley just smirked at the gibe.

“Well, I did use to date you, didn’t I?”

“Touché.”

“Besides, I’m gay. And I hate that brat… Do you really like her, or just her butt?” Robert gazed at the younger girl, smiling fondly.

“Oh, I like her and her body. It’s certainly a nice combination… The mind of an eleven-year-old and the body of a sixteen-year-old. Naďve and gorgeous at the same time.” Harley looked ill at the thought.

“You sound like a pedophile…”

“And how old is Shuu?”

“Good point.”

----------

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room…

“Wow Shuu, I never would have guessed!” Haruka’s eyes sparkled at the news she’d just been told. This was big! Really big!

“Yeah, well, that was the idea. But you have to promise that you’ll never tell anyone.” She nodded enthusiastically, though Shuu wasn’t so sure. Maybe he’d made a mistake by telling her…

“Oh, don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone that you’re ga—” His eyes widened, and he hastily clamped his hands over her mouth.

“Shh! Not so loud!” She let out an embarrassed giggle, gently removing his hands from her face.

“Heh, sorry about that… Hey, not that I’m ungrateful that you told me your biggest secret or anything… But why didn’t you talk to Harley-san? I know you guys aren’t friends, but since he’s known he was gay for almost as long as we’ve been alive, maybe he could give you some better advice.” He sighed heavily, looking down at his feet.

“…I can’t tell him…” Haruka blinked in confusion. What had she said to get him so melancholy all of a sudden?

“Why not?”

“…” He said nothing, seemingly still finding his shoes to be fascinating. She pondered his out-of-character actions for a while, before pounding her fist in her hand in a sign of triumph.

“Oh, I get it! You like Harley-san!” Shuu finally looked up, fixing her with a frantic glare.

“Will you stop being so loud?! Someone might hear you!” She giggled again, finding the entire situation to be rather amusing.

“Oh Shuu, you’re so funny!” He wasn’t sure what to make of that statement. Should he be angry? Relived? Confused as hell? In the end, he settled for the latter choice.

“What are you talking about? I fail to see what so amusing…” She smirked knowingly. Too knowingly for Shuu’s liking. Quite frankly, it was a bit unnerving…

“Oh come on Shuu, don’t tell me that you don’t know.” The blank stare she was met with told her that he did not know. “Wow… I thought it was obvious that Harley-san wants to do dirty, sexy, NC-17 rated things with you…” Shuu still didn’t say anything, but a thin trickle of blood suddenly started dripping from his nose… “Shuu? Shuu, are you okay?”

“…NC-17 you say?” She nodded cheerfully.

“Yep!”

“Haruka… I’ll be right back.” Without waiting for a response, Shuu quickly walked over to Harley and Robert. Seconds later, Harley was dragged out of the room and towards the direction of the bathrooms.

Haruka just giggled.

----------

Robert was a bit surprised when an extremely determined Shuu grabbed Harley’s hand and pulled him out of the room without a word. Harley hadn’t seemed at all surprised though, just curious. Whatever they were doing, Robert was sure it was going to be interesting. And that was putting it lightly.

He looked over and saw Haruka giggling to herself. Whatever had caused Shuu to look like he wanted to jump Harley in the middle of the room, he was sure that she was at the root of it. She certainly fit the part of “perverted fangirl.” …And now she was all alone…

He gracefully sauntered over to Haruka, taking Shuu’s previous spot next to her. She eventually stopped giggling and noticed that she had new company.

“Oh, hi Robert!” He nodded amiably at her, putting on his best and most charming smile.

“Hello there Haruka. I don’t suppose you know what Shuu is up to, do you?” She grinned knowingly, and there was absolutely no doubt that she did indeed have a hand in whatever was going on.

“Oh, Shuu just wanted Harley to do some adult rated things to him. I’m sure they’ll be back before the contest though.” He knew it. Harley was having his perverted way with that boy… And he wasn’t even going to pretend that he wasn’t jealous.

“Is that so? And you have no problem with their age difference?” She shook her head, looking up at him with a strange glint in her eyes.

“Why, of course not. After all, Shuu is my age, and Harley-san is your age. I don’t see anything wrong with us dating, so…” He recognized that look. Preteen lust. He’d seen it from Harley all the time when he was that age. All deities were currently receiving thanks from the grateful blond.

“Really? Well, that is certainly interesting. How would you like to go to dinner with me after the contest then?” Her smile grew at that question. An older, rich, and incredibly sexy man asking her out? This was just too good to be true!

“I’d love to!” The excitement in her voice was extremely apparent. Gently grabbing her hand, he kissed the back of it, loving the way her face flushed brightly at the small gesture. If this was enough to make her blush… Then she was certainly in for a surprise later on.

“Excellent. I’ll see you later then. Good luck in the contest Haruka.” She sighed dreamily as he strolled back to his previous location. She was sure he’d reject her naďve attempt at flirting… Then she remembered how he’d been staring at her earlier and began to giggle again. Early onset of puberty really came in handy sometimes.

“What are you grinning about?” She spun around with a gasp, glaring at a rather disheveled looking Shuu.

“Don’t scare me like that! And what are you doing back so soon anyways?” He sighed in a frustrated manner, glaring over at Harley, who was back to talking with Robert.

“He said that as much as he wanted to take me then and there, he didn’t want to do it in the bathroom. Something about it being unhygienic. He’s taking me to his hotel room after the contest.” Her giggling was back after hearing his complaints. “Now what’s so funny?”

“You. You’re going to be all hot and bothered during the contest, aren’t you?” He turned his glare onto her, but didn’t protest. “Well, I have something to look forward to after the contest too.” He raised an eyebrow, wondering why she didn’t mention it earlier.

“Oh yeah? What’s that?” That dreamy look was back in her eyes.

“Robert’s taking me on a date! We’re going to dinner after this is over. Isn’t that the greatest?” He rolled his eyes at her enthusiasm. It seemed that Harley wasn’t the only one interested in kids almost ten years younger than him… But he supposed that if it made her this happy, then he had no right to be hypocritical.

“Yeah, it’s wonderful… But how are you going to explain it to your brother and your friends?” She sobered up at the question. She hadn’t thought about that…

“That’s right… If Masato finds out, he’ll tell Papa and Mama, and they’ll have a fit…” She pondered things over for a minute or so, before pumping her fist into the air. “That’s it! I’ll tell them he was congratulating me for doing well in the contest! That’ll work whether I win or not!” Shuu smiled bemusedly at her hasty scheme, but he had a feeling that it would work. They certainly weren’t the brightest crayons in the box after all…

“Attention everyone! The contest will be starting soon, so please remember your number and get ready for your appeals!” Lillian’s announcement made the two simultaneously get butterflies in their stomachs. If the contest was about to start, then it wouldn’t be long until it ended…

Everyone made their way to the doors, eager to see who the latest winner would be. Not surprisingly, Harley and Robert stood next to Shuu and Haruka respectively. No more words were shared between them. They didn’t need them. The look Harley was giving Shuu, the blush that spread all the way to Shuu’s ears, the warm hand Robert placed on Haruka’s shoulder, the silly grin on her face…

No matter how this contest ended, they all knew that they’d be rewarded in the end. And quite frankly, they couldn’t wait.

--------------------

...Yep. Dunno why I forgot this for so long... Oh well, better late then never, no? Even if it no longer could take place during the BF saga. XP I kinda miss writing for the anime, but my muses only like XD and other games (Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Harvest Moon) nowadays. Silly things. I'd love to fill the world with more Luckyshipping too...

Well, you know the drill. Reviews get cookies, and detailed reviews get my eternal love and devotion and cookies. See ya layer~ <3