Thread: Camera

Default Camera

OMG. This is a sequel to my "Taking Chances" one-shot, so you should know about Brock taking those pictures.     Spoiler:- Read:

Anyhoo, on with the sequel!! (One-shot Poke/Contestshipping)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Camera (Poke/Contestshipping)
    Rated PG13 for minor language

Brock tucked the camera back in his pocket, face drooping as Ash came closer. Brock gave him a big, goofy grin, ducking his head underneath his arms. No attack came.

"Huh?" Brock muttered, lifting his head. A sharp blow from behind made the man wince, but that was all. Ash was p*ssed.

"What the hell did you take those pictures for?" Ash snarled, "They could, what could they do?" As Ash stood there puzzled, Brock jumped up and bolted, darting off the beach and up towards the nearest town. The path was rough on Brock's bare feet, but he made it to town. He stepped into the nearest Photo-Print shop.

"Can I get the photos on this camera developed?" Brock asked, "Then can I get a date with you?" The girl behind the counter giggled nervously, taking the camera. Her blond hair swished as she stepped into the back room and called,

"You might want to get some shoes!" Laughing, Brock looked down at his bare feet. He really did forget his shoes. About ten minutes later, the pretty girl that worked in the Photo-Print shop came back out with the developed pictures.

"In those pictures- are those people May and Drew, and Ash and Misty?" The girl inquired, a curious look on her face. Brock nodded, then asked,

"Can I get your name and number? I'd like to talk to you again." This time there was no one to pull him away by the ear.

"Uh, sure." The girl said hesitantly, like Brock might be a stalker. She wrote the stuff down, then Brock left, jumping up and down happily. About three blocks away, there was the newspaper office. Ash, Misty, Drew and May would murder him, but this was too great an opportunity.

Ding! A bell above the door startled Brock. He went up to the table and asked,

"Where's the people that take pictures and headline suggestions?"

"Second floor, third door to the left. Stairs are to your right, elevators to your left." The receptionist, a tall, burly old man, said absently, not looking up.

"Thanks." Brock said, dashing up the stairs three at a time. Once on the second floor, he walked into the third door. A pretty lady sat at a desk, a phone to her ear. She had long blue hair, and black eyes. She wore a teal business suit.

"Yes, thank you for calling. We'll be back with you in about a week." The lady said, then hung up.

"And you are?" She asked.

"Brock. I've brought in some photos and headline ideas." Brock told her, sitting in a chair. He placed the pictures on the desk and said,

"They've each got their own story. This one is..." And for the next twenty minutes, Brock told the lady, who identified herself as "Photo Op. Cara", about the juicy details of the pictures. Then he gave her the headlines.

"Yeah, that's deep. Hmm... that will make a good story. Thank you for sharing that with me, I'll get back with you about these. Exchange numbers?" Cara asked, tearing a piece of paper out of a notebook. She then proceeded to tear that paper in half, giving half to Brock. Brock scribbled his PokéNav number, and his name. He passed the paper to Cara and then left, laughing to himself the whole time. Two pretty girls numbers...
    ~~~~~
    Back on the beach, the gang was wondering where Brock had gone. Brock showed up a good hour or two later, smirking. Max immediatly hounded him with questions.

"Where have you been?" Max asked.

"Oh, just getting some pictures developed and giving them to the newspaper..." Brock said carefully, watching Ash, Misty, Drew, and May's reactions. The color drained from the boys' faces, and the girls' faces went bright red.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT, BROCK!" Ash and Drew yelled, pouncing on the older man. Ten minutes later, Brock's face was a bloody pulp, and he was bawling,

"I'm sorry! I'll never do anything like it again! But I got two pretty girls' numbers!"

Ash rolled his eyes. Brock would be Brock, no matter what. Now he kind of regretted beating up his buddy. All because of that stupid camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WEll, what do you think?? Please R&R!!

~Kitteh

0_o...Nice sequel you got there...but, is this story only telling us readers that Brock gets beaten up? Because...you could type in more. Anyhow,I liked Brock saying

'I got two pretty girls numbers!' xD

Though, I don't think Drew would...pounce on Brock xD It's so...OOC and unlike him 0_o And why didn't Misty take out her mallet? Her seven-foot mallet... xD May, Misty and Ash would probably pounce on him, and Drew would probably glare at him.

But, no matter what, I like this fic! =D Though it's short, next time make it longer please? We readers want a long, long, story xD -goes off to rate-
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Quote Originally Posted by May_Beautifly
    0_o...Nice sequel you got there...but, is this story only telling us readers that Brock gets beaten up? Because...you could type in more. Anyhow,I liked Brock saying

'I got two pretty girls numbers!' xD

Though, I don't think Drew would...pounce on Brock xD It's so...OOC and unlike him 0_o And why didn't Misty take out her mallet? Her seven-foot mallet... xD May, Misty and Ash would probably pounce on him, and Drew would probably glare at him.

But, no matter what, I like this fic! =D Though it's short, next time make it longer please? We readers want a long, long, story xD -goes off to rate-
    Thanks for reviewing, this is like, the stupidest fic I've written. I don't even know why I posted it... XD

Funny! But you could've made it longer! Hahaha! Brock was beaten up! Now I feel sorry for him for laughin at him but come on! You have to admit its somethimes funny when people get hurt...

Originally Posted By kizara
    Funny! But you could've made it longer! Hahaha! Brock was beaten up! Now I feel sorry for him for laughin at him but come on! You have to admit its somethimes funny when people get hurt...
    0_o...And I thought I was the only person who laughs when people get hurt xD Yeah, I know, I'm cruel. But I can't help it! But later on, I'll feel sorry for them.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)