Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2468

Thread: Attracted to pokemon?

Mew, Gardevoir, and Xatu... dont bother me.. im gonna cuddle with my 3' Xatu doll that i made... =3
    Join Team Magma V2.0

Club: The Poképhilia Club
    Artist: The Scizor Master
    ~Artist Rating: 5 out of 5

Currently playing: Pokemon Diamond
    Games completed up to date:R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, Lg/Fr, Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red, Pearl

My AWESOME banner was made beautifully by The Scizor Master

Meh, I'm attracted to Gardevoir.

*But then again, who isn't.*

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero! View Post

Me.

For some reason I've never been attacted to Gardy. o_O;

then who? and is it just me, or is Xatu one of the cutest pokemon ever? heh... im a Xatu Addice... XP
    Join Team Magma V2.0

Games completed up to date:R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, Lg/Fr, Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red, Pearl

I need to stop running away from this thread ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic
    Animals and humans are similar in shape? It's a bit hard to say that about all animals.
    While it’s probably not the best example, I refer you to this picture. Yes, it’s not that great of a picture, and the arms are too long, and quadruped’s limbs would never be able to bend like that, but whatever. Still, it shows how similar the basic structure of a human and an animal (or, well, Pokémon that’s based off an animal) are if the animal is seen as a biped instead of a quadruped.

No offence to people who did say they're attracted to Absol or Ninetails, of course.
    BURN HER! BURN HER AT THE STAKE FOR THIS SHEER BLASPHEMY! SHE WILL PAY FOR HER INTOLERABLE SINS AGAINST ABSOLS!

/me loves Absols

Wait, this isn’t the chat...

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireL
    DarkEnigma: Lemme remind you, this thread isn't for saying stuff like, "People who like Pokemon are sick!!11!!! :O Get a LIFE!!"

Just answer if you do or don't, then that's it. ._. People like different things. :/

Don't let me catch you posting stuff like that again here, or you'll get a warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireDewgong
    And we'll keep banning you again and again. It's really not that inconvenient for us. You'll give up eventually.

But really, is annoying the hell out of a Pokemon forum worth your time?

Anyway, TOPIC PLZ LOLZ.
    WOMG! A mod and a super mod! They really do care about us! *sniffs and wipes tears from his eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by FireKero!

Me. I don’t really like humanoid Pokémon... Or most humans in general... Or most anthros as well...

I’m pretty much the antithesis to people like Psychic who only like humanoids

Quote Originally Posted by MagmaInferno
    and is it just me, or is Xatu one of the cutest pokemon ever?
    Well, I had never thought of it before since most pictures I had seen of it were of it just standing there with its wings closed, but after seeing your avatar, it is pretty cute

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitar
    ORLY? Animals have four limbs, and humans have tails, albeit not visible. The whole body layout of amphibian-descended orders (reptiles, dinos, birds, mammals) is extremely similar.
    YAW RLY!
    Bipeds and quadrupeds are really different in the shape of their bodies- bone structure and all. That's why is you got down on all fours you wouldn't be able to run properly, and if say a rhino were to try to stand on its hindlegs, it would immediately fall over. And humans = similar in shape to dinosaurs? Last time I checked, I didn't look much like a stegosaurus.

Yep, this pretty much cleared any doubts I had. See, your mind is fighting with itself, and is trying to reach a resolution of sorts by flagging your biggest attractions as being human-like. In those cases, you emphasize the humanoid features and smear over the more animalistic ones. Let's take Grovyle. Tail, leaves, green body, reptilian look. Yet you think of it as being human-like. Why? How is it closer to a human than other pokemon are? It is bipedal, and that's about it. As far as I can see, that's the only "humanoid" thing about it, even though a fox would be closer to a human. But thoise are pokemon you can't really resist thinking about, and you have to make up an "excuse" for your moral side. Believe me, I've done the same thing, often with such pathetic excuses that I still marvel at to this day.
    Sorry to sound like a rude b*tch, but what gives you the right to tell me how my brain works? I didn't ask for a psychoanalysis, and if I wanted your opinion I'd make sure you got to know me better first. Right now you're in no position to try to figure me out, mister.

Take away Grovyle's tail, leaves, green body and even a bit of the reptilian look. Whatcha got left? Pretty much a human. Do the reverse: give a human a tail leaves and green skin. Whotcha got now? More-or-less a human. If you wanted to make a Grovyle Pokémorph, there wouldn't be much left to do.
    And so you pretty much think that irl, I would do it with a fox, then? Um, how about no? There isn't a single part about having sex with a fox that sounds appealing. Forgetting even the complete awkwardness of having sex with such a small creature (and usually girls don't want to know that an animal's- well, er, because of the little children, let's just say that it could be a traumatizing experience).

Ok, NOW SapphireL has posted here. Aww that gyu deleted his nice post explaining that he doesn't care if he gets banned because he has 8 emails and will just keep making more users. I guess he hasn't hear of "IP baning"...
    :3 Apparently not. Or the part where Mods can read deleted posts. Huzzah for ban-land. The Land of the Band…no, wait, that isn’t right…Band-Land? What, spoilers for a fic? Nahhh, what made you think that? *walks off with rum in one hand and a flute in the other*

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar
    While it’s probably not the best example, I refer you to this picture. Yes, it’s not that great of a picture, and the arms are too long, and quadruped’s limbs would never be able to bend like that, but whatever. Still, it shows how similar the basic structure of a human and an animal (or, well, Pokémon that’s based off an animal) are if the animal is seen as a biped instead of a quadruped.
    *backtracks, puts down flute and pokes link* It no workee. o.O LINK NO WORK. MAKE IT WORK. NOW.
    :3 I love all forms of life.

BURN HER! BURN HER AT THE STAKE FOR THIS SHEER BLASPHEMY! SHE WILL PAY FOR HER INTOLERABLE SINS AGAINST ABSOLS!

/me loves Absols
    Okay, maybe I love all forms of life, but I just don’t want them all in between the sheets.

Notice the way I said ‘no offense’ when I was all “;; no sex with them Absol”. And then Shrike was like “BUUUUUURN” and I was all “SERVANTS’ REVOLT *casts spell using liver of thing that rhymes with yew but can’t be Jew because if the parents heard that they’d be all ‘wtf’*” and then he was all “nue I’m not Macbeth”.

NO I DIDN’T DRINK ALL OF THE RUM, KAY?! *clutches*

Me. I don’t really like humanoid Pokémon... Or most humans in general... Or most anthros as well...

I’m pretty much the antithesis to people like Psychic who only like humanoids
    :O Oh teh noes, someone who doesn’t have the same interests as me. PUSH HIM DOWN AN ELEVATOR SHAFT FILLED WITH WATER WITH THE REST OF THE NON-CONFORMERS!

Seriously. You have your opinions, I have mine, kaykay? KAYKAY! =D

Now everybody stop ganging up on me just because nobody knows how to spell my name right. It hurts when my name is shortened down to ‘pycic’, okay? (seriously, some kids just can’t spell)

~Psychic
    NO, I AM NOT DRUNK!

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

Bipeds and quadrupeds are really different in the shape of their bodies- bone structure and all. That's why is you got down on all fours you wouldn't be able to run properly, and if say a rhino were to try to stand on its hindlegs, it would immediately fall over.
    True, inherently quadruped animals are unable to stand straight up, or even hunched over for any extended period of time, however that doesn’t detract from the fact that the layout of animal’s body is similar to that of a human’s.

Not like it really matters to me, anyways. I couldn’t care less about how similar or dissimilar something’s body structure is to me in my attractions.

Sorry to sound like a rude b*tch, but what gives you the right to tell me how my brain works? I didn't ask for a psychoanalysis, and if I wanted your opinion I'd make sure you got to know me better first. Right now you're in no position to try to figure me out, mister.
    Get used to it. Dimitar’s our resident psychoanalyst -_- There’s really no need to get so upset over it, and it makes it seem like you’re trying to hide something to me...

*backtracks, puts down flute and pokes link* It no workee. o.O LINK NO WORK. MAKE IT WORK. NOW.
    Deviantart was down... Again...

Notice the way I said ‘no offense’ when I was all “;; no sex with them Absol”. And then Shrike was like “BUUUUUURN” and I was all “SERVANTS’ REVOLT *casts spell using liver of thing that rhymes with yew but can’t be Jew because if the parents heard that they’d be all ‘wtf’*” and then he was all “nue I’m not Macbeth”.
    Rhymes with yew? Can’t be jew because if your parents heard that they’d be all ‘wtf’? So then it must be...Mew?!?!? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You *******! You can’t use a Mew’s liver to cast spells on me who loves them so! ;_; *Cries over the poor eviscerated Mew*

I can’t tell if you knew I was joking with that burning thing, but just in case, I was joking about that burning thing...

Seriously. You have your opinions, I have mine, kaykay? KAYKAY! =D
    Oh...kay.... I just said I was the antithesis of you, the opposite. You like humanoid, I like animalistic. I wasn’t trying to force anything on you...

Lol, I don't mind being analyzed, it's intersting to see how another person perceives the inner workings of my mentality in an intelligent way. And as Shrike said, Dimitar's definitely got a flair for this psychoanlaysis malarkey...

NO, I AM NOT DRUNK!
    Shure you weren't

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar View Post
    I see what you're saying, but that picture looks very similar to a picture I saw about a week ago of people made to look like Pokémon (I think it was on PokéSho, not sure though; i'll look later) and one of them was drawn as a Buizeru, and, as i've already said, looked much like that pic.

And I really don't see whaat's wrong with being attracted to the animalistic looking Pokémon even though i'm not attracted to them myself really.

I'm not... she's never appealed to me. Now Wally on the other hand...

ORLY? Animals have four limbs, and humans have tails, albeit not visible. The whole body layout of amphibian-descended orders (reptiles, dinos, birds, mammals) is extremely similar.
    Oh boy, they're quadripedal with a tail or coccyx, real similar. No one (here, anyway, and at least not yet) is denying that from an evolutionary standpoint they are similar and that the body structure is somewhat similar, but the bodies are designed to work in completely different ways, which I think is the key difference.

You can't turn a quadruped into a biped and if you'd like to dispute this, talk to the Plague of Corgi, which has tried. But take it up with him, 'cause I'm too tired to argue.

Now everybody stop ganging up on me just because nobody knows how to spell my name right.
    Aww, but Psychic, we love you.

Get used to it. Dimitar’s our resident psychoanalyst -_- There’s really no need to get so upset over it, and it makes it seem like you’re trying to hide something to me...
    Some people resent being psychoanalyzed without warning. I believe I've made it clear that I don't appreciate it either. Psychic is just blunter than the rest of us.

And as Shrike said, Dimitar's definitely got a flair for this psychoanlaysis malarkey...
    Well, he likes it, anyway.
    Last edited by Kveran; 25th September 2006 at 9:15 PM.
    "Bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    - Terry Pratchett

how come this thread is becoming a huge flame war? what happened to the love and attraction toward pokemon and whatnot? And for those who dont find gardy attractive, wtf is wrong with you? shes like the only good-looking humanshaped pokemon... unlss you like wally instead... cough... no offense... but not likeing gardevoir is just wierd, havent you people ever done a google image search for"pokemon gardevoir"? theres tons of wierd stuff on there... i mean <i>wierd</i> stuff... like PG-13 stuffs... (i cant believe how off topic we're going on this)*hint*

Anyway, offtopic, i wonder if theyre gonna make a name change thread...

~ ~
    Kawaii!!!
    Join Team Magma V2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Kveran View Post
    Now Wally on the other hand...
    Kveran! Use the attracted to pokemon trainers thread, not this one!
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

About the gardevoir thingy... i dont really like her/him im more attracted to pokemon with claws/wings and/or scales :3 Charizard is a perfect example to that. although i do like certain humanshape pokemon like breloom... and Marowak but that is a poke with claws and scales...

Quote Originally Posted by MagmaInferno View Post
    And for those who dont find gardy attractive, wtf is wrong with you? shes like the only good-looking humanshaped pokemon... unlss you like wally instead... cough... no offense... but not likeing gardevoir is just wierd, havent you people ever done a google image search for"pokemon gardevoir"? theres tons of wierd stuff on there... i mean <i>wierd</i> stuff... like PG-13 stuffs... (i cant believe how off topic we're going on this)*hint*
    To the bolded stuff...what's wrong with not being attracted to Gardevoir? I believe I made it quite clear in a previous post that I'm not terribly attracted to pokemon like Jynx and Gardevoir that are obviously supposed to look more like humans than anything else. I'm not sexually attracted to humans, period, and those lines are just a little...too human for my tastes. =|

Attracted to pokemon??? O.O' Well, I've never thought about it quite like that, but now that you mentioned it, me and my Cacturne do have this little thing going on. Our love is strictly platonic, though, for obvious reasons. XD
    Running across Europe with a stick.
    Anyone wants to kill some time? Read my fic, it's great for that! ->Children of the Most Exalted Ravi
    OR, read my OTHER fic -> I can't believe I'm doing this...

Stingy situation Ms xD
    Im trying to do some drawing atm rather hard :/ managed to draw a misformed Marowek anthro xD but im too embarrased to show it haha.

Fetishes: Tails, claws, wings, scales and the list goes on :/
    hmmm gotta copy this list in da club :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kveran
    Now Wally on the other hand...
    Lol, well i've certainly put myself in his place a few times...

Quote Originally Posted by Seiryu
    What's wrong with not being attracted to Gardevoir? I believe I made it quite clear in a previous post that I'm not terribly attracted to pokemon like Jynx and Gardevoir that are obviously supposed to look more like humans than anything else. I'm not sexually attracted to humans, period, and those lines are just a little...too human for my tastes. =|
    Exactly. Each to their own a they say. I'm fairly open minded, and it really doesn't matter who's attracted to what, because frankly that just causes lots of sub-groups of poképhiliacs which I don't think was this thread's original aim.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbreath
    Im trying to do some drawing atm rather hard :/ managed to draw a misformed Marowek anthro xD but im too embarrased to show it haha.
    It has taken me about 30 A4 sketches of lots of different angles of Blaziken to finally find the best style for me. I suck at art, but through hours of perserverance I can finally draw things which are worth it. Now I just have to perfect my Photoshopping skills... it might take a while The pic in my sig is actually a heavily edited screenshot from one of the movies, i'm rubbish at drawing actiony pictures still ;_;

Kveran! Use the attracted to pokemon trainers thread, not this one!
    I meant, "I am not attracted to Gardevoir, but Wally, on the other hand, is." Wally is what, ten years old? Not mature enough for me.

but not likeing gardevoir is just wierd,
    So I'm weird, so what?

managed to draw a misformed Marowek anthro xD
    Remind me to look up the Lugia anthro I saw today. I saved it but forgot to bookmark it; I will look for it again. Made my jaw drop. Incredible drawing and detail.
    "Bugger all that," said Nanny. "Let's curse somebody."
    - Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike Flamestar View Post
    I need to stop running away from this thread ;_;
    Probably the smartest thing you've ever said...

WOMG! A mod and a super mod! They really do care about us! *sniffs and wipes tears from his eyes*
    They seem to arrive oddly quickly. I think we're being watched... Why does my intuition tell me there's some kind of an "ATP Discussion Thread" in the mod lounge?

YAW RLY!
    Bipeds and quadrupeds are really different in the shape of their bodies- bone structure and all. That's why is you got down on all fours you wouldn't be able to run properly, and if say a rhino were to try to stand on its hindlegs, it would immediately fall over. And humans = similar in shape to dinosaurs? Last time I checked, I didn't look much like a stegosaurus.
    You're thinking of too narrow a domain. Consider a zillion completely random 3D shapes. Only a handful will even abstractly resemble humans. If you compare ground animals to humans in light of all possible forms, they are very, very similar.

Sorry, it's just my nature to study and analyze anything unfamiliar or unique that crosses my way. XP

Take away Grovyle's tail, leaves, green body and even a bit of the reptilian look. Whatcha got left? Pretty much a human. Do the reverse: give a human a tail leaves and green skin. Whotcha got now? More-or-less a human. If you wanted to make a Grovyle Pokémorph, there wouldn't be much left to do.
    Take away a cat's fur, tail, and even a bit of the feline look, and put it in a standing position (don't say it can't stay straight for long periods, as that has nothing to do with sexual attractions). Whotcha got now? More-or-less a human.

And so you pretty much think that irl, I would do it with a fox, then? Um, how about no? There isn't a single part about having sex with a fox that sounds appealing. Forgetting even the complete awkwardness of having sex with such a small creature (and usually girls don't want to know that an animal's- well, er, because of the little children, let's just say that it could be a traumatizing experience).
    I don't recall mentioning anything about having sex with foxes, ESPECIALLY IRL.

Ok, two things you need to know: One, I like to debate about things, and if I start, I usually won't stop unless you explicitly tell me that you don't want to keep going. I can't always read between the lines, so be clear about it. Two, any kind of over-agressiveness is usually NOT meant to be taken seriously (even when directed at idiots), ESPECIALLY when coming from Shrike. By this, I don't mean to say that you're overreacting, but just keep it in mind. Don't take anything personally, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Kveran View Post
    Oh boy, they're quadripedal with a tail or coccyx, real similar. No one (here, anyway, and at least not yet) is denying that from an evolutionary standpoint they are similar and that the body structure is somewhat similar, but the bodies are designed to work in completely different ways, which I think is the key difference.
    Think on a universal scale, as I said before. Because we are so used to animals and other lifeforms, we forget just how similar we really are. Then again, that seems to go along with the whole "people are the most important things on Earth" and "made by God" stuff. I can see why that happens, but I don't really like it nonetheless.

You can't turn a quadruped into a biped and if you'd like to dispute this, talk to the Plague of Corgi, which has tried. But take it up with him, 'cause I'm too tired to argue.
    You can't transform them, but that really has no true bearing on sexual attraction, as you can PUT the animal in such a position...

Some people resent being psychoanalyzed without warning. I believe I've made it clear that I don't appreciate it either. Psychic is just blunter than the rest of us.
    After the last sentence, I'm not so sure... But yeah, if I haven't made it clear, I can read between the lines with variable success, so I usually prefer things said plainly.

Well, he likes it, anyway.
    As I said, I just have the tendency.

WOOT!!! 1000th post! Open up the champagne, everyone! XD
    Your signature rules were way over 40000 pixels, so they were removed. Please read the image.

I think ive become addicted to xatu now... more than gardy... *smokes a Xatu head feather* Ahhhh... lol

yay! 1000th reply!!! yay!
    Last edited by MagmaInferno; 27th September 2006 at 3:11 AM.
    Join Team Magma V2.0

I would so totally plug one up Gardevoir's sticky hole. Anthro or not; she deserves a dicking from me.
    I'm being totally serious; I'm not even joking here.
    I MIGHT screw Latias, but that's only because she's cute.

aaaaAAAAaanyway, as unintresting as it would be to watch you doing thet... and also, thats kinda explicit for our younger members... you might wanna tunr down the lil words that are wierd for young children... keep it nice and uncomplicated...
    Join Team Magma V2.0

how come this thread is becoming a huge flame war? what happened to the love and attraction toward pokemon and whatnot? And for those who dont find gardy attractive, wtf is wrong with you? shes like the only good-looking humanshaped pokemon... unlss you like wally instead... cough... no offense... but not likeing gardevoir is just wierd, havent you people ever done a google image search for"pokemon gardevoir"? theres tons of wierd stuff on there... i mean <i>wierd</i> stuff... like PG-13 stuffs... (i cant believe how off topic we're going on this)*hint*

Anyway, offtopic, i wonder if theyre gonna make a name change thread...

~ ~
    Kawaii!!!
    wow, you are interesting, you dont want the bashers who say "being attracted to pokemon is weird, scary, freaky, etc. to come here and start a flame war, yet you bash those who don't like gardevoir the same way they do!, it's so ironic it's not even funny or anything...

he's no ordinary linoone, he's my boyfriend, and the only one who can manage to make me TRULY happy...

Your banner had been over 46800 pixels so it was removed. Please read the signature rules.

heh.. well im sorry, i am a hypocrite... heh... again im sorry, but its just that young people will not understand why he/she replied that way, so im jus asking him/her to rephrase it..
    Join Team Magma V2.0

aaaaAAAAaanyway, as unintresting as it would be to watch you doing thet... and also, thats kinda explicit for our younger members... you might wanna tunr down the lil words that are wierd for young children... keep it nice and uncomplicated...
    NO!!! Leave them scarred. >XD

Quote Originally Posted by Linoone
    wow, you are interesting, you dont want the bashers who say "being attracted to pokemon is weird, scary, freaky, etc. to come here and start a flame war, yet you bash those who don't like gardevoir the same way they do!, it's so ironic it's not even funny or anything...
    *sigh* Linoone, do you just sit in the closet until you get the chance to lash out at someone? >_< For God's sake, keep it calm, he didn't bash anyone. Last thing we need is to be fighting amongst ourselves. Yes, he made a remark about liking Gardevoir, but it was probably a slip-up more than anything else, and I very much doubt that what he meant by it had anything to do with what flamers mean when they come here.

And btw, Magma, this thread never has been, and never will be, a flamewar. I've said it before, and I'm saying it again.
    Your signature rules were way over 40000 pixels, so they were removed. Please read the image.

NO!!! Leave them scarred. >XD
    lol nice one dude... and i'll bite you some more tomarrow, ok? i gotta go get my bro to tie me up for bed... nite
    Join Team Magma V2.0

Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast