Thread: The Perfect Weekend (Contestshipping one-shot PG i reccon)

Default The Perfect Weekend (Contestshipping one-shot PG i reccon)

Well, actually this is my first one shot ever, EVER!! They're really fun to write (and easier[two pages on word]) but please enjoy it among everything else and if there are any mistakes (which I doubt) then point them out so nobody else has to read them, and finally just for the note, this fic takes place in a typical snowy vacation spot.

The Perfect Weekend

“Trust me, bobsleds are much more fun than you think,” May chuckled holding Drew’s waist tightly at the top of a snowy hill.

Drew blushed nervously. The hill appeared to be quite large from his perspective but if Drew could do so many other things with hair-flicking confidence, than why not give bobsledding a try.

“Ready to go?” May asked letting go of Drew’s waist and placing her hands at the back of the bobsled. Drew clenched the small red bobsled that he sat on as May began the countdown.

“Three, two, one…….”

May pushed the bobsled down the icy slope sending a shivering Drew along with it. Drew maintained his composure enough not to scream and soon enough he pulled up at the bottom of the hill. Proud of himself, Drew stood up and flicked his hair. He turned to see May sliding down on another bobsled after him.

May pulled up right beside were Drew did, standing up as the two met eye-to-eye again blushing “So was that fun or what?” May giggled.

Drew put on his confident look and smirked “It was nothing really,”

May smiled “That’s cool! So do you want to go again?”

“Drew gulped “Well…uh, uh maybe later,””

May grabbed Drew’s hand and laughed “Come on, don’t be chicken! In fact, we could go to a higher hill and slide down there!”

Drew gulped once again, veeeeeery nervous “Oh, Okay,”

May tugged on Drew’s hand as she began to run along the snowy landscape dragging Drew along with him. May was laughing as she enjoyed the surroundings and Drew laughed faintly as well in an attempt to keep May’s joyous mood stable. She had told him earlier that she planned to have to perfect ‘date’ here this weekend and he didn’t want to ruin it because he feared the snowy slopes.

Later that afternoon, May and Drew took some time to rest and relax in a large wooden lodge. The lodge had two cushiony soft seats with a small coffee table in between them and a heater behind them. May and Drew walked over to the seats and sat down on them respectively. As they sat down they placed one cup of smooth hot chocolate on the table each.

“Ah, it’s been a great weekend,” May noted.

Drew nodded in agreement “Yeah, I really had fun I suppose,”

May giggled faintly “That’s great! I’m glad you had a great time!” she exclaimed taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

“Well thanks for inviting me here,” Drew said, “It was a wonderful weekend,”

“A perfect one?” May asked.

Drew went into deep thought, “Hmm, I’m not sure. You know what would make it perfect?” he asked in reply taking a sip of his warm beverage.

Now may began to think “No, what?”

Drew got off his hair and took a step forward towards May’s. He leant over as May’s head flicked towards his; soon they were close enough for Drew to seize the moment. The two locked lips in a sudden, yet somewhat expected move. It was a couple of seconds before May actually realized that her lips were pressed against somebody else’s.

May pulled away from Drew suddenly, Drew looked confused. May smiled again “That, that was my first one!” she exclaimed as the two went back to the kissing. They closed their eyes simply and smiled. Nobody was around to disturb them, with the exception of a little Snorunt passing by the outside window.

After a minute Drew and May both pulled away “Now you could say it’s the perfect weekend,” Drew said smiling more than he ever had before.

Et, viola! There it is, my first one shot ever blah, blah, blah. My main concern is that you all enjoyed it, so I hope you did!
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

Short...I didn't really see any mistakes, so...^^ I like this One-Short! Though you could make it longer...(Who am I to say anyway? My One-Shots sometimes are 2 pages too XD)
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

That was sooo cute!!

Drew got off his hair and took a step forward towards May’s. He leant over as May’s head flicked towards his; soon they were close enough for Drew to seize the moment. The two locked lips in a sudden, yet somewhat expected move. It was a couple of seconds before May actually realized that her lips were pressed against somebody else’s.

May pulled away from Drew suddenly, Drew looked confused. May smiled again “That, that was my first one!” she exclaimed as the two went back to the kissing. They closed their eyes simply and smiled. Nobody was around to disturb them, with the exception of a little Snorunt passing by the outside window.

After a minute Drew and May both pulled away “Now you could say it’s the perfect weekend,” Drew said smiling more than he ever had before.
    THis is the cutest part of the entire one-shot. And Drew, afraid of bobsledding?? LOL!

WEllz, peace and crackers,

Going to be weird somewhere else,

~Kitteh

Yeah, Wind Waker? Great fic you got here. Its hard to believe that Drew is afraid of bobsledding. Now...I saw one minor mistake here...

Drew got off his HAIR??? Thats supposed to be chair. Overall, great fic!
    Last edited by Blue Lunatone; 1st November 2006 at 7:14 PM.

I only use all-out offensive moves in battle. If you're one of the people who doesn't waste time with stat moves, then copy and paste this into your signature.
    (started by brocko18)

that was a sweet one-shot.
    i swear i've read a story about the guy being afraid to bob-sled too, but it was much more dramatized and he screamed. lol. i think it was from another anime on ff.net, or i just randomly dreamed about it 6 months ago (although i doubt it).

anyways, very sweet one-shot. good work!

click on my banner to go to my CS fic! (no flames!)