Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AG 181: May VS Harley! Double Battle on Stage!

Shadowcat Guest

Default AG 181: May VS Harley! Double Battle on Stage!

I posted a speculation thread again... After eleven weeks. The last one was the first parter of the Anabel Episode.

ANYWAYS...

Obviously, May beats Harley and goes on to fight Drew or some random coordinator before facing Drew, we know that.

The preview isn't up, but this episode airs next week, so there. The Preview'll be up today (GMT +8) or tomorrow (GMT + 8).

Yes, I use my timing, don't bother about it. Add how many hours you're behind GMT and add 8, that's the total hours. You add the hours in front of your timing. I'm probably more than twelve hours ahead.

But that has no business with this thread.

Anyways, discuss? The GF is the pwnage. I do hope Saori doesn't just lose like that. She appears to be a fierce competitor with Lapras (A rather gigantic Pokemon which May or Harely doesn't have. Drew has Flygon, but it can't carry three or four people like Lapras). Anyways, just discuss, XDD.

So May beats Harley in a double battle. And now fight against Saori before facing Drew, is it? I know that Saori's Lapras is tough but I don't know what Pokemon May is going to use in that round, maybe her Combusken.

Credits to Arceus Master and Aragornbird of Arkeis.com for my banner, the image
    |My Pokemon games I have now: FireRed, Emerald and Diamond|
    |My 4 top favourite Pokemon characters: Ash, Pikachu, May and Hikari|
    |Bishie: Flareon from Pokemon| Cartoon Bishie: Scooby-Doo|

Since we know May beats Harley we might as well just speculate on the battle. I'd like Harley to give May a run for her money before he goes down. None of this, "May kicks Harley's ass" business like the previous three times she beat him.

I want this to be a damn close match, preferably decided by the timer rather than a KO. I want Harley to go all out, and May to win by the skin of her teeth.

That will surely make this an exciting battle despite the fact that we already know the outcome. I just want Harley to grill her before he takes the fall.

It would of been so cool if Harley took out Drew, then Harley beaten May by a inch. But, you know the writers.

I think Muchlax will have a big part in it, Squirtle has done enough this season.

What kind if hair does he have? Vote now by pming me! Voting is closed on April 5th.

A- Mustache

B- Pubes

C- A rat got stuck

The previews aren't usually up until late Thursday night, or like 22 hours from this post.

I would like to see Octillery back in action, as we only saw it in a single fight. Heck, I wouldn't even mind to see it pulverize that damn Munchlax again, but if the writers feel redemption needs to be made, it wouldn't faze me. Cacturne should be Harley's other battler, as his signature Pokemon would be more than appropriate for his big hurrah.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Since we know May beats Harley we might as well just speculate on the battle. I'd like Harley to give May a run for her money before he goes down. None of this, "May kicks Harley's ass" business like the previous three times she beat him.

I want this to be a damn close match, preferably decided by the timer rather than a KO. I want Harley to go all out, and May to win by the skin of her teeth.

That will surely make this an exciting battle despite the fact that we already know the outcome. I just want Harley to grill her before he takes the fall.
    I agree, Harley seems to go down way to fast when facing May. She better just barely win this time just to make it more interesting.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I just hope that Harley doesn't pull the whole "I'm sorry May, lets be friends and I'll give you great advice to win when in reality its to bring you down".
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin
    I just hope that Harley doesn't pull the whole "I'm sorry May, lets be friends and I'll give you great advice to win when in reality its to bring you down".
    Well, to be fair, he's never really pulled that since Contest he beat her in. He didn't act too nasty to her in the May vs. Jessie contest, but it was more that he was indifferent so as to not bring attention to himself and his plan.

Really, the most interesting factor in the whole Grand Festival imo is going to be Harley. May and Shuu's role in this whole thing is going to BORE me, I just know it.

I know, he's been used WAY too much in this season, and they really should have given him a rest. But he's just such a funny and interesting character, and one we've never really had before in terms of villainy. Giovanni was always behind the scenes, and has really done very little over the last few years. His interactions with other characters always prove interesting, especially the relationship he has with Shuu and Team Rocket. The latter will prove even more interesting since we don't know what will happen considering the events of the last contest.

Just watch that Lapras girl turn out to be Harley in drag! Maybe that's his ploy for the Festival.

Banette and Octillery/Ariados Double Battle please. And I swear, if Squirtle is involved, I won't be pleased. ;o;

But then, knowing all the times I've been let down lately, I don't expect much.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    And I swear, if Squirtle is involved, I won't be pleased. ;o;
    Even if Harley's Pokémon gang up on Squirtle and keel eet with 'the sacred power of ultimate vengence' before it can even lay a stubby little finger on 'em? =o

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Even if Harley's Pokémon gang up on Squirtle and keel eet with 'the sacred power of ultimate vengence' before it can even lay a stubby little finger on 'em? =o
    Possibly. But then, I'm sure they'll have Squirtle look all gimmicky and 'cute' beforehand, and afterwards when it's fully healed. :<

The Harley/May battles are always close. It just feels like Harley goes down quickly because they're only five minutes long.

I'm more interested in Harley's Evil Scheme(tm) than in this battle. We already know May will win, and I can't get enthused about any of her current Pokemon except Combusken, anyway.

What about Munchlax? The little guy needs to get a win in, and beating Harley's Octillery would be good.

You think Eevee is going to get another battle this century? For a popular Pokemon like Eevee, the writers sure are letting it rot in its ball. It hasn't become as bad as Brock's Pokemon, but the fact that its only had one real battle after all this time is crazy.

Removing what I originally posted, as it has been proved false by Zorajolteon. My apologies for listening to someone who didn't know what they were talking about.
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 15th June 2006 at 6:22 PM.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

I am with Cybercubed this battle needs to be one where the timer runs out and the points are really close.
    I think Harley will use new pokemon and I hope that May uses Combusken and Munchlax , I am really not wanting another Harley pokemon being beaten by Squirtle.

I thought we would need to wait 2 weeks for the first GF episode because of baseball? or was that just the slaking episode?

According to some new info, May uses Munchlax and Eevee against Harley's Wigglytuff (LOL!) and something else.

I'd want to Octillery fight Munchlax so Munchlax can avenge its loss.

Harley's Wigglytuff (LOL!)
    He has a Wigglytuff? Hahahahahaha! At least they're giving him shafted Pokemon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I think Ash won't go to Kalos right away and there'll be a time skip, thus his grown hair and all. Alexa would leave alone and meet Ash again when he arrives to Kalos.

According to some new info, May uses Munchlax and Eevee against Harley's Wigglytuff (LOL!) and something else.
    Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... *sigh*

Where from?
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

I think its cool that Harley has a wigglytuff, I want to know what his other pokemon is

Its probably going to be Octillery.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Well, I here pink pokemon are popular for gay trainers.

Which means Squirtle will apeal with an ice attack.

What kind if hair does he have? Vote now by pming me! Voting is closed on April 5th.

A- Mustache

B- Pubes

C- A rat got stuck

Harley almost has a full team of 6 Pokemon now, all he needs is one more. If Harley is in the next saga, (and I hope that he is), I can't wait to see which D/P Pokemon fills out the 6th slot on his team.

It's also good to know that Drew has 4 Pokemon now, hopefully he'll get two more next saga as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Contest Fan
    I think its cool that Harley has a wigglytuff, I want to know what his other pokemon is
    This seems like a repetition of the first GF (where Banette was revealed), so it'll most likely be Cacturne/Banette/Ariados/Octillery.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

Harley almost has a full team of 6 Pokemon now, all he needs is one more. If Harley is in the next saga, (and I hope that he is), I can't wait to see which D/P Pokemon fills out the 6th slot on his team.

It's also good to know that Drew has 4 Pokemon now, hopefully he'll get two more next saga as well.
    I'm thinking maybe Weavile unless he goes with the cute pokemon again and catches something else. Thats for another thread though. I wonder if Harleys cross dressing as May will affect the battle.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast