Thread: She's The One For Me (Cookieshipping/HarleyxMay One-Shot)

Default She's The One For Me (Cookieshipping/HarleyxMay One-Shot)

-stares at people- I just watched a HarleyxMay video and I think I just converted into one. NOOO!!! -dies- Ahem, anyway, I thought I should give a Cookieshipping fic a try, and I know no one will post in my fic anyway X_X
    The story is in Harley's Point Of View...

She's The One For Me-HarleyxMay One-Shot

Rated G

~*~*~*~

Her.

She’s just the one for me.

I looked at her among the crowd, talking to one of the coordinators she just met. But I don’t care! I don’t care! I care about her! She’s just the one for me…

I regretted my actions, of trying to get her out of my way in order to get the ribbons. But I don’t care about the ribbons anymore! I just want to stroke her brown hair…taste the soft lips of hers…

I knew I loved her. Once I saw her hurt by me, something pierced through my heart, making me feel…guilty of hurting her. I couldn’t stop thinking of her ever since…the last time I saw her. Which was-Yesterday. I sighed.

I looked at her beautiful sapphire eyes…they seem to melt me into them. Her smile so cheerful…that was just what makes me like about her. And how she does her little twirl after she won a ribbon…It’s so…cute yet…nice. I can’t describe her; she’s just the one for me!

But she just sees me as a rival. A rival who just wants to get her out of the way, hurt her and win Contest Ribbons. I sigh again. I look at her face…Oh so soft and tender…I just want to feel them. I saw Drew-Her other rival. I gritted my teeth as I see May and Drew talking to each other.

I knew Drew liked May, same for May. I can feel that they loved each other…How it breaks my heart. I’ve ditched Team Rocket, after I found out I was hurting May a lot. She always seems to glare at me, or give me looks when I smile at her. She thinks I’m just out there to hurt her.

I just can’t tell her, I’ve changed. I’ve grown to love her…I knew she insulted me, by saying my cookies ‘weren’t half bad’, and didn’t even know what was Cacturne. But I don’t care about that anymore; I knew she was just immature…and that's just what makes me like her even more-With her innocent yet cute acts.

I bit my lip as I saw May hug Drew. Why was she hugging Drew? Why? I gritted my teeth again. I hated Drew. In my eyes, he was a nosy, annoying, irritating, stuck-up boy who just has nothing to do but steal my dear May. In May’s eyes, he’s just the annoying yet cute boy that was just right for her.

She never left my mind...Her cheerful smile, her beautiful sapphire eyes, her brown hair, and her tender, soft lips. She was just the one for me...But I knew there was no hope for me at all.

I punched the wall with my hand, and it seems to crack a little while my hand bled. I didn’t care. I just want May in my arms right now! I turned to look at her beautiful face again, and she seems to be smiling more then ever-With Drew around that is. I sigh again. My hand bled more then ever, and some dripped down onto the floor, forming a puddle.

I didn’t care how much it hurt. What really hurted me was that I couldn’t be in the position Drew was in. I really loved her, but she always seem to think that I’m up-to no good. She trusted me before, and I used her so I could get the ribbon. And now she no longer trusts me because of that irritating annoying DREW!

GRR!!! He always warns her and tells her not to listen to me. If he wasn’t there, May would still trust me and I can turn over a new leaf, becoming friends with her and maybe even more.

I hate Drew. I hate Drew. I HATE HIM! I glanced at May again, and she looked at me back. I loved her when she looks at me…with her beautiful sapphire eyes…How I loved them. But she looked at me with a frown. And a glare. I gave her the best smile I could muster, but she just gives me glares. I tried to put on a good front, but my heart was slowly breaking.

She seem to tell Drew something, before walking towards me. I brighten up! What was she going to tell me? But I shouldn’t get my hopes up just like that…I knew it was something bad. I hid my bleeding hand behind me. She stopped in front of me as she asked me cautiously,

“Harley, whatever you do this time, I will NOT fall for your plan.”

I smiled, though my heart was breaking. I replied in my normal tone, “May, I have no plans this time. Trust me.”

I give her one of my pleading looks, but she wasn’t buying for that. Not after she fell for it in the Hoenn Grand Festival. She replied, glaring at me,

“Harley, I know you are up to something, I know you are. And I’m NOT buying your looks again.”

She walked away, as she smiled and looked at Drew. They seem to talk about something, before walking away, and they seem to enjoy each other's company a lot. I could see them holding hands, and I knew there was no hope for me. Something went through my heart, and I felt like crying. But no, I couldn’t.

I knew one thing for sure, and I really hope I can correct that-May doesn’t trust me, and I know she won’t. Ever.

~*~*~*~
    Please give me comments about it! ^^
    Last edited by Stephy; 18th July 2006 at 1:35 PM.
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

Well, that was unexpected... and yet enjoyable. It actually made me sorry for Harley *gasp* Never thought I'd hear myself say that! I support a one sided Cookieshipping but with May instead of Harley.

First comment dance!
    Part of Contestshipping Club

Blinkie by Umi_Mizuno
    and Part of Deviantart take a peek at my lil collection if you can Thanks! Go here- http://sakurarmarie.deviantart.com/

The Caption of the week has been brought to you By Me and The pic is from Naruto: Episode 101: I want to see! I want to know! I want to check! Kakashi-sensei's real face!

Naruto, Sasake and Sakura all at the same time: Are they really gonna destroy Pokemon my changing the original VA's?....

(Such funny faces)

Whoa. This is... different. Very good! I like it!

...suck-up boy who...
    Don'tcha mean stuck up?

and they seem to enjoy their company a lot.
    Shouldn't it be each other's company?

WEllz, your crazy pal,

~Kitteh

Reviewers? YAY! -does a dance-
    In only a few minutes too! YAY-HOO!!! -dances-
    Anyhow...Um, thanks for correcting the mistakes, Kitteh. I'll...gladly change it.

*gasps* Hallelujah! a fic that wasn't one of the Big Three!

But seriously, this truly surprised me, I've wanted to read some Cookieshipping for a long time but never thought anyone would post any, though there are some other supporters here, notably Faerie and taitofan. The story itself was really sad, I could feel for Harley completely. Poor guy, it's horrible for May to be so unforgiving, makes me dislike her even more. There were a few typos here and there, and sometimes the first person perspective seemed off, but overall this was a lovely, not to mention angsty, story. Kudos.

Oh lordy, what to say, what to say...

First off, kudos for writing Cookieshipping. It's not a part of the unholy trinity, and I am one of the notable Cookieshippers it seems. I'm... Actually a supporter of it going the other way, but I can get over that. You know why? Cause, oh, can a feel for the guy. I'm a firm supporter of "Harley-is-gay" but I could see Haruka being the one exception. And for her to be so cruel is... Argh. Silly little girl.

Others have pointed out the mistakes, but it isn't so bad as to turn me away. It's very good for going against the very core of my vision of Harley. More kudos for that.

And if I may ask, which AMV did you see? I know there are a few Cookieshipping AMVs floating around...
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

How depressing! =D I like! <3 The writing style is gold...it's almost like a poem how you keep on repeating the title. Excellent. There were a few grammatical errors, though, scattered about the fic, such as the one below:
    What really hurted me was that I couldn’t be in the position Drew was in.
    In which should be "What really hurt me was..."
    But with one more revision, you'll spot them. They aren't really that big a deal, especially with an awsome plot like this, though at the end I wished it could be just a few moments longer. Awsome job. Keep 'em comin'. =D
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Yay! More reviews! ^^
    -huggles all of you to death-
    So, anyway...Thankies! ^^ I know I have a few mistakes...Blah...^^;; I'll change them! ^^
    Originally Posted By Taitofan
    And if I may ask, which AMV did you see? I know there are a few Cookieshipping AMVs floating around...
    Hah. Yours =P Be honoured XD I suddenly found myself repeating the AMV all over again...and BOOZAH! I become Cookieshipper -_- Jeez, it's very easy to make me into a shipper, isn't it? XD
    Originally Posted By Encyclopika
    How depressing! =D I like! <3 The writing style is gold...it's almost like a poem how you keep on repeating the title. Excellent.
    YAYZ! I feel...good after having nice reviews =D
    Originally Posted By ~Ampris~
    *gasps* Hallelujah! a fic that wasn't one of the Big Three!But seriously, this truly surprised me, I've wanted to read some Cookieshipping for a long time but never thought anyone would post any, though there are some other supporters here, notably Faerie and taitofan. The story itself was really sad, I could feel for Harley completely. Poor guy, it's horrible for May to be so unforgiving, makes me dislike her even more. There were a few typos here and there, and sometimes the first person perspective seemed off, but overall this was a lovely, not to mention angsty, story. Kudos.
    Yay for nice reviews! Again! Me feel...loved! <33

So Thankies again for the nice reviews! ^^

Wow.

Yaay, Cookieshippning! *hugs ship* Awesome. I can't believe someone actually wrote a CS fanfic. I've been scouring the forums for them, but I can only find a few. ;__; Barely any people support it. They all support something from the trinity of death. The lack of fanfics...The half-dead discussion thread (that I made, might I add)...We need more stuff!

Well, about the fanfic. *cough* Good job on the description. There wasn't all that much, but it wasn't lacking. The paragraphs were nice and long too. Haarii's perspective was believeable. But, just a little note, people's hands don't normally bleed that much when they whack them against a wall. (But they hurt like heck, I know.)

Now I have to write a CS fanfic too. >__>

They all support something from the trinity of death.
    >__> Hey! That was me! XD I support Poke/Contestshipping >__>

But, just a little note, people's hands don't normally bleed that much when they whack them against a wall. (But they hurt like heck, I know.)
    XDDDD

Now I have to write a CS fanfic too. >__>
    Write it, then. I now kinda...got engrossed into this ship XD Oh noez.

Thanks for the review, BTW ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by May_Beautifly
    >__> Hey! That was me! XD I support Poke/Contestshipping >__>
    xD I kid, I kid. I'm a Pokeshipper too.

Har~

I kind of like this ship xD Slightly more than Contestshipping.

But anyways, pretty good so far x3 Ahaha, Harley sounds cute & desperate so far XDDD

I think adding more description will be nice, but then again I tend to read fics with loads of descriptions. ^^;
    ~aquakirbyyoshi

Shiny Lapras Guest

I've just read this fanfic ... I think it's good!! *_* Harley's thoughts were sad and moving too. I'd like to see Harley in this way, soon or later (ok, there aren't many chances)! Oh, I think Harley & May are too cute! *_* Why can't they stay together in the Anime? ;_; (Of course, 'cause Harley is likely gay O_ň)

It's truly the first Cookieship fic I've ever read, and surprised me. I hope you'll write other Cookieship fics, even if there aren't a lot of Cookieshippers. I should write a fic too, but I've problems with the language ^^"

Shiny Lapras

Well, this was decent. It wasn't the greatest fic I've ever read, but I can hardly call it a bad fic. You did a good job on it. I've just never been a fan of fics where the star ends up alone and loveless. But I suppose I should be glad, since Harley's too good for May anyway. But reading your fic gave me quite a few ideas. Maybe I'll be writing my own Cookieshipping fic sometime soon. Overall, 4.27/5 stars. Good work!

O_o;;

I didn't check the reviews, so I didn't know my fic that-is-so-outdated got revived. 8D

Thanks for the reviews, everyone! ^_^

xD I kid, I kid. I'm a Pokeshipper too.
    Faerie is a Pokeshipper? I didn't know that. xD

I'm too lazy to quote everyone...X_X;; So, um,

Just to say I'm creating another Cookieshipping fic! 8D

...With Haruka's side of view. xD

Poor HarleyT-T I feel bad for him (I've always thought that he had a thing for May.) But anyway nice story I enjoyed it.

Talking 8d

Oh My Gosh! COOKIESHIPPING! I love you forever, hun!
    Man, this fic is like, three years old... I hope it's still okay for me to review!
    I think the other CookieShippers have already pointed out the typos and stuff...
    I swear, only a handful of people support this anymore... V_V
    You search for Harley and May stories on FF.Net, you get seven fics, one of which was written by someone who hates CookieShipping, and four of which are by yours truly. Why can't more people support it?

I really enjoyed reading it, and here's hoping that we'll get some more of Harley on our screens soon! ^_^
    xX
        Spoiler:- Shipping Claims::