Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinning the Hoard! (457)

Default Thinning the Hoard! (457)

May VS Harley! Double Battle On Stage!

After getting through the preliminaries of the Grand Festival and the first round of the finals, May ends up having to battle her old rival Harley in a double battle. Munchlax & Eevee VS Cacturne & Wigglytuff. Will May be able to defeat her rival and will Drew & Saori manage to get through to the finals aswell?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Some of the positive things about this episode were, definitely, seeing Harley with his new r0x0rz Wigglytuff and the 00ber combinations made by Munchlax and Eevee.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

you can tell drew and saori will make it.

You guys think May will actually win this Grand Festival, resulting in
    May and Brock will go home, and Ash and Max(with a starter D/P) travelling
    to the D/P region? Sure hope not though.

I don't think May will win, I think she will make final four, Saori is most likly to win in my oppinion

it will be may beats harley drew loses to saori saoribeats may.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505
    it will be may beats harley drew loses to saori saoribeats may.
    Wrong, May will be battling Drew. We don't know who battles Saori yet.

So ,has anyone seen the ep yet?

I heard that on Pokeani supposedly Ash tries to catch Aipom and fails, and May beats Harley and is battling Drew next.

What are Team Rocket planning this time? They may not have caused a lot of trouble in the last ep, but I get a feeling that they are scheming something. I'm just not sure of what.

BrokenDreams Guest

Looks like the writers are making May look uber again I mean a Munchlax and Evee vs Cacturne and Wigglytuf can't the writers stop they never did it for Ash. Seriously I hope Harely gives May a hard battle before she does some kind of miracle or luck.

So he finally tries to catch that monkey and he FAILED? Wow.

All of a sudden I got the feeling that May is going to catch Aipom when all is said and done O_o

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Looks like the writers are making May look uber again I mean a Munchlax and Evee vs Cacturne and Wigglytuf can't the writers stop they never did it for Ash. Seriously I hope Harely gives May a hard battle before she does some kind of miracle or luck.
    First of all we dont know how she beat Harley yet. Second of all how is it being uber. She has had Munchlax for a while now and he has a good set of moves. She also has worked hard with Eevee and trained it. However Wigglytuff is a fairly new addition to Harley's team. Why is it uber if May beats coordinators with unevolved pokemon but, Ash did it all the time in Kanto and Johto. If anything its more understandable with contests because there is a time limit. Also we are supposed to wait till people have details or we have seen pics/episode.

Ash's Missing Spot on The Team is probably for Aipom or Perrapu.Perrapu's Debut in only Three episodes away now.Now Ash could have an 4th gen pokemon too.But He should catch Aipom,that little Naughty Monkey has been following him everywhere.Thats means that Aipom Likes Ash.

3DS Friend Code:220852906148

Quote Originally Posted by E4Babosow
    Ash's Missing Spot on The Team is probably for Aipom or Perrapu.Perrapu's Debut in only Three episodes away now.Now Ash could have an 4th gen pokemon too.
    Ash already has a flying type on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Ash already has a flying type on his team.
    Yeah but Swellow won't stay for long. As soon as the gang heads to Shinou Swellow will either be Oak'd or dumped off in some clever plot device to perform a task
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus
    Yeah but Swellow won't stay for long. As soon as the gang heads to Shinou Swellow will either be Oak'd or dumped off in some clever plot device to perform a task
    These aren't the crappy Johto writers, although it is obvious his entire AG team will be Oak'd eventually in favor of D/P Pokemon. Ash doesn't need a flying type at the moment, but he may catch one when we're in Shinou.

To keep this on topic, at least Ash tried to capture Aipom but failed! Awesome, now Ash is unlikely to bother to try again to capture the little monkey.

Awesome, now Ash is unlikely to bother to try again to capture the little monkey.
    Check out the preview for part 3...
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

If we're lucky Pikachu will just send the thing blasting off like Team Rocket!

The number of people who viewed this thread is 777. Odd.

Anyone know why Scary!Drew appeared?

it is obvious his entire AG team will be Oak'd eventually in favor of D/P Pokemon.
    That's not true at all. Ash would never get rid of his AG team for good.
    Last edited by Ashy Boy; 23rd June 2006 at 10:04 AM.

Pics are up on SPP guys

Seen pictures:

We see Drew using Absol for the second appeal, and does very good. These appeals are much much much better than the first round, that's for sure.

Harley is clipping his nails. Lol, at the randomness.

We see that the Grand Festival is viewed by the Salary Man and Wakana (insert Jo-Jo being very happy here).

Jessie tries to interview Drew after his appeal but he's being a biatch.

Harley's appeal is FIERCE. Octillery looks really awesome there.

We then see Ash trying to get his hat back from Aipom which is sitting up on a treebranch. It then does the Bii-da (that little...) Ash gets angry and has Pikachu Quick Attack the freakish little monkey and gets his hat back. Pikachu then electrifies the damn thing and it collapses to the ground.
    Ash tries to capture it with a Pokéball but Aipom stands back up and hits the ball back at him, knocking the boy to the ground.

We then see Saori in her appeal. She uses Slowbro which is standing on its...shell/tail while making a swirly Water Gun attack, I think.
    May is up next and Ash then comes in, waving and cheering for her while joining Brock and Max.
    May uses Munchlax for her appeal, and uses... What is the attack where it creates a lightball? Is it really Solarbeam? o.o
    Anyway, it shoots the attack upwards, then jumps up and punches it into a glittery...glitter.

The appeal is over and May is out back and very anxious about making through the appeal. Them boys are trying to cheer her up and it works. Saori then comes up, apparently complimenting May. Then Harley comes up and says something that shocks the others. Probably about Drew because the following scene is with him training his Absol and the gang approaches him.

They talk, Drew seems annoyed, calls back his Absol to its Pokéball and is about to walk away. Then May follows him, says something and he yells at her then walks away, leaving May behind looking hurt, while Harley is behind the bushes (!) smirking.

It's at the evening now and May sits on a bench with Saori and Max, still looking hurt.
    Then we see Drew sitting on the ground near a lake, looking emo. Then Ash and Brock approaches him and Ash sits down near Drew, while talking and petting Pikachu. PREECH TIME!
    Then Drew seems confident rather than emo and then we see a nice shot of the pretty sunset.

The next day, we see the remaining competitors standing and looking at a screen to see who they're to battle against.
    It's the top 16 btw.

So May and Harley have to battle and the battle starts.
    Damn, Harley's Wigglytuff (!) is FIERCE!

Aipom then comes in and jumps onto Ash's shoulder, very curious about this battle.
    Wigglytuff's (!) bloating (lol) makes it very difficult for May's Munchlax and Eevee to lay an attack which lowers May's points and Aipom looks dumbfounded.
    May manages to have her Eevee shoot a Shadow Ball to knock Harley's Cacturne out. Now it's only Wigglytuff against May's two Pokémon (wow, Cacturne sure got to do a lot, eh?)

Wigglytuff's (!) a biatch.

May's Pokémon continue to attack and Aipom looks dumbfounded.

Wigglytuff's (!) floating about but suddenly it loses its .... balance? because of the blast of Eevee's Shadow Ball hitting the roof. It falls to the ground and May's Munchlax punches it, knocking it out.
    May wins (surprise surprise) and Harley's is shocked.

Aipom is happy and dances while them boys stare at it. (Oh god, DIE ALREADY!)

Drew wins his battle (no duh) with his Masquerain and Roselia against a Loudred and Medicham and Saori wins her battle (no duh) with her Lapras and Slowbro (does she even have other Pokémon?) against a Girafig and Zangoose.

Aaaand...May and Drew's battle has started. Woopdedooo. The battle is FIERCE and the episode ends with Drew and May having shiny eyes. Ooooooooo!

Credit to filb for the pictures.
    And yes, I just saw Serebii having his pictures up but I stand by my long review XD I'm bored.
    Last edited by Chatsy; 23rd June 2006 at 11:20 AM.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

Russian May is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Lol! I love Harley's expressoin! It makes all the things funnier! Anywy, it's a great episode! Maybe, somebody will put it on YouTube, because I saw a first GF episode there.

Edit: Yeah! I'm a Hive trainer!

I just looked at this picture again and I realised.... They completely skipped a battle of May's since we saw her battle Drew now. That is, unless they shuffle the competitors again, then she's already in the top 4 by the end of this episode!

Bah. I'm confused.

EDIT:

Actually, judging by that order, the two of them shouldn't even meet unless they were in the absolute final as in the top 2.
    What the...?!

And awwww at the pictures here:

I love random pictures.
    Last edited by Chatsy; 23rd June 2006 at 12:14 PM.

My El Jay
    Used-to-be-President of the Eeveelution Evolution club

Currently on hiatus from this place. [Insert witty remark here.]

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast