Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: May, We Harley Drew'd Ya! (456)

It's official - Aipom is 10 times the Jigglypuff that Snubbull was, and 9999999 times the Jigglypuff that Spoink was (As I still stand that Spoink was never a replacement. It appeared in 2 eps, for crying out loud.) Apparently Aipom being the only non-powerful Pokemon battling Ash's Pokemon in the intro was no accident. Who knows? Maybe next time we'll see the Aerodactyl in the intro with May's bandana!

Isn't this the second time La Rousse was mentioned in the anime? I believe Hinata mentioned it in the Deoxys special. I refer to that place as the Holy Hitomi Shrine, anyways, so whoever comes from there, be it Saori or Drew, gets extra points in my book.

Harley forgot about May's most "noticeable" features, which will undoubtedly make his disguise fail, whatever the hell he's trying to pull with his gay cosplay routine.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy
    So Aipom becomes a running gag with stealing Ash's hat?
    Oh well, I guess they need to have Ash do something during May's contests. :/
    hahaha yey good for Ash!!

Quote Originally Posted by GladiariaAlata
    I'm so glad that Pokemon had made me learn Japanese all those years ago!!!!!

My source: http://purer.fc2web.com/ (Mainly from this, but I've hopped around many other sites for confirmation of info)

Everyone knows Shuu got an Absol. T_T

Saori was what Shuu is to Haruka: the rival who beat him on his first contest. In Shuu's first contest, he and Saori become friends/rivals, but Saori beat him in the final round...Like Haruka, he actually CRIED out of disappointment/regrets/whatever.

Oh my gosh.

After that, it seems like the two had kept contacting eact other throughout their journey. According to this Saori-neechan, it seems like recently HARUKA IS ALL SHUU IS TALKING ABOUT.

OH MY LATIAS!!

Dunno if this is come from Saori-neesama or not, but Shuu is come from La Rousse, i.e. THE CITY THAT WAS FEATURED IN THE 7TH MOVIE.

OH MY DEOXYS!!!!

Harley dressed as Haruka. And he comes from Slateport.

OH MY RAYQUAZA!!!! ((Faints))

Another note (which is relatively unconfirmed info because I only saw this from one site), this Saori person could possibly come from Pewter and Takeshi seems to know her (as in know that she exists, may not as friends).
    *-* i've mainly replied to this in other forum but hey... i've entered to that page and didn't understand a thing... I also turned on the translator but i didn't find anything :S anyway thanks!!
    Oh my i have to see the 7 movie!! xD... and I was right!! Saori was to Drew the same he is to May ^^

I wonder if Ash will catch Aipom during the Festival.

Wigglytuff is unexpected, be hillarious if you know who shows up and sends everyone to sleep.

Drew does resemble Tori kinda....

HArley rocks even more.

And Nintendo Theatre, I am SO MAD at YOU!

Hurray for more Move->Anime contunuity.

Hurray for Drew's new Pokemon.

Hurray for Aipom.

Hurry for Super Flame Sisters: Mayley.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Hold On!

Drew lost on his first round? Still no news about Tanne? Drew is from La Rousse and not Saori? If Drew lost then whats the 3rd GF title about?

Oh wait, I misunderstood the part about Drew and Soari's rivalry.

*Ignores and goes off with pretty Samus avatar <3*
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Shuu lost his first Contest, not Grand Festival round, to Saori. (Much like May lost her first Contest to Shuu.)

Hold On!

Drew lost on his first round? Still no news about Tanne?
    it was never stated he lost in the first round and he's obviously faces May in the third. Who is Tanne?

HARLEY AS MAY!!!! That totally made my day for me. Also, why does Harley get Wigglytuff of all pokemon? Harley's like the mean hardcore rival, so he gets...a pink and white balloon with huge blue eyes. Wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

People ask about Harley's Wigglytuff but I think its the pokemon that suits him most. Harleys team is obedient and powerful unlike Wigglytuff, the pokemon that resembles Harley. B*tchy and girly all in one.

Who is Tanne?
    Octillery. I named it Tanne after that cute cry it makes when its in the anime. Not only that but its already a cutie squid and also a powerful fighter. Its one of my favourite Pokemon next to Ludicolo.

And lol at the people saying Wigglytuff is good for Harley because its a b*tch. That was only ONE Wigglytuff in that episode. Others we've seen such as Nesha's in Mewtwo Strikes Back weren't bad**s like that one was.

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

And lol at the people saying Wigglytuff is good for Harley because its a b*tch. That was only ONE Wigglytuff in that episode. Others we've seen such as Nesha's in Mewtwo Strikes Back weren't bad**s like that one was.
    I have great expectations of the Wigglytuff owned by the b*tchiest guy in the pokemon world.

Everyone wants to be May these days

Geez, that pic was funny, I love the look on Saori, May, and Combusken's faces. The Wigglytuff is a ver ygood choice for Harley, with his girlish nature. (Or gayish)

I'm glad Drew got Absol, a very nice choice for him

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    I have great expectations of the Wigglytuff owned by the b*tchiest guy in the pokemon world.
    Do you see Harley constantly bashing May and everyone? No, he schemes to foil his rivals. Is that any b*tchy? Nope.

And I don't care what people think, I still think Absol for Drew is boring and uninteresting.

Do you see Harley constantly bashing May and everyone? No, he schemes to foil his rivals. Is that any b*tchy? Nope.

And I don't care what people think, I still think Absol for Drew is boring and uninteresting.
    He bashes May alot! And getting revenge can be an even more b*tchy method of doing things.

Absol was the best choice besides Dunsparce or Gardevoir because of its lack of screentime and coolness.

Wow. Drew with Absol! Huzzah! Now that's a MAGICAL MYSTERY POKEMON!
    Harley with Wigglytuff? I won't believe this till I see the episode pics. But if it's true,

And that picture made my eyes burn.
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

And that picture made my eyes burn.
    As digusting as it is, you have to admit its funny. The writers are really experimenting with harley which is an excellent thing since we don't see that with any other character.

As S.Suikun said, they should have had Harley stuff his chest with padding or something so he wouldn't be flat chested and to be comparable with May's.

As S.Suikun said, they should have had Harley stuff his chest with padding or something so he wouldn't be flat chested and to be comparable with May's.
    With the way May's being drawn lately, it wouldn't make much of a difference. I just showed my mom a bunch of pictures of May from the most recent episodes and asked her if she thought May's boobs were big.
    She said they were kinda flat
    btw, I'm lovin this Harluka getup. Now I know some people can pull off the Hull Mosquito look.

Oh. My. God.

Now I understand why the preview last week only showed Harley's Banette but not the coordinator.

Harley was using that "Mayley" look (I call that "Harika", or "Harlica") on the appeal stage. (Source: http://members2.jcom.home.ne.jp/friend-ship/index.htm)
    FC on Pokemon Y: 2981-6608-4731 (ペコペコ PekoPeko)
    Safari Type: Flying
    Pokemon: Farfetch'd, Tranquill, Tropius

FC on Pokemon X: 0516-7698-9665 (マリス Malice)
    Safari Type: Dragon
    Pokemon: Dragonair, Gabite, Sliggoo

Timezone: UTC+8 (Hong Kong)

Looking for Dark/Ghost Type Safari; Currently not taking any Fairy/Dragon Safari requests.
    But I'll probably be adding everyone who PM as long as nothing duplicates.

||-XY Shinies-||

I must say that Absol for Drew is cool (why not a Kanto or Johto pokemon though), but having Wigglytuff for Harley is just way to weird! I love that pic though! How funny!
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Can anyone tell me the attacks Drew's Absol used??

Please, it would be interesting...

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

WARNING: While viewing this image, make sure not to sit too close to the screen and that the room is well lit. It is recommended that you have defibrillator standing by and ready for use. Gravol is also suggested. This picture is intended for mature audiences. Viewer discretion is highly advised.

Spoiler:- Image:
    Last edited by Sunain; 16th June 2006 at 10:40 AM.

Russian May is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Sunain
    WARNING: While viewing this image, make sure not to sit too close to the screen and that the room is well lit. It is recommended that you have defibrillator standing by and ready for use. Gravol is also suggested. This picture is intended for mature audiences. Viewer discretion is highly advised.

Spoiler:- Image:

OH...MY...GOSH!!!
    Harley is insane!

People, please don't make me re-iterate the rules of this thread. Seriously

Really sorry about that.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast