Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: May, We Harley Drew'd Ya! (456)

Quote Originally Posted by Hikozaru390 View Post
    And they used a growly male voice for Absol.
    RAAUUUUGH!!!

A good episode.
    Some of the voices were pretty good while others ,um, not so much.
    Vivian and Caroline's voices were sort of mediocre but their parts are small so it's not so bad.
    Solidad had a great voice in this . It was caring and pashionate. (oh and a very neat/unique name <3)

This was a great start to the 'Grande Festibol' =P. It was pretty serious with little comic relief areas (via Aipom and 'Mayley'...XD so funny).

I already knew that it was coming but it was still a little suprising to see Harley run around in May Cosplay but super hilarious.

My inner contestshipper is very happy because of Solidad's coment .
    "And at some point he started in on you.You and only you. You see, since he's been watching you grow stonger in your performances I think he's developed feelings for you. I think that it's because of your abitlities that he's become more competitive" squeee<3

Well I'm looking foreward to the rest of the Grand Festival . Hopefully it will be even better than the first episode !

-MandySue

Seen the episode, and overall happy but except these clinchers.

-Caroline's voice was bad, it didn't have the same sweetness from the original dub, but good thing she doesn't show up often.

-Vivian's voice, a no no. Not satisfied.

-I didn't liked how they pronouced Solidad's name, it was the typical American way and did not convince me. Sometimes I hate when they use Spanish names knowly they'll kill the pronoucation. Its a nice name, and the real Spanish pronouction is "So-lee-dahd" (I put it in English).

Thats all, but the appeals were good, and to add.

OMG, Harley dressed up as MAY! Wow, I couldn't stop laughing. And I laughed even more when Ash fell down and the others reacted. Wow, that made the episode enjoyable. Just gotta love Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by SOS! Its Not Healthy.. View Post
    -Caroline's voice was bad, it didn't have the same sweetness from the original dub, but good thing she doesn't show up often.
    Yeah, she doesn't show up often.

As in, this is pretty much her last appearance.

This was actually a pretty decent episode. It was pretty funny having Aipom's antics run for a short period of time, having Brock end up with Nurse Joy's hat(and by the looks of things, he never noticed). In a sense, Solidad reminded me of the roster that Lorelei had (Slowbro, Lapras), and the fact that she quickly shot down Brock was pretty funny.

What still annoys me even to this day, is that everytime a fairly major character(in this case Harley) decide to disguise themselves, it doesnt really take long for the main characters to realize it's them. But when Team Rocket disguises themselves, they seem invisible, even when you can clearly tell that it's them. Max didnt know right away, but he later realized that(also, i found that when Harley spoke to Max while in that cape, he sounded like the Mirage Mastermind).

Also, i do believe that this is the first time Sheer Cold is ever used. Overall not a bad episode, espescially with the reactions to Harley's outfit, which were pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SOS! Its Not Healthy

-Vivian's voice, a no no. Not satisfied.
    Totally agree there too. Caroline didnt really sound all that bad to me, but it's mainly because i haven't heard it in quite a while(3 months to be exacts). Vivian same thing. Though if i did rewatch an old contest episode, then i might reconsider.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    What still annoys me even to this day, is that everytime a fairly major character(in this case Harley) decide to disguise themselves, it doesnt really take long for the main characters to realize it's them. But when Team Rocket disguises themselves, they seem invisible, even when you can clearly tell that it's them. Max didnt know right away, but he later realized that(also, i found that when Harley spoke to Max while in that cape, he sounded like the Mirage Mastermind).

~C_L~
    Yes I do agree with you on that one. It also annoys me that they cant reconize something so simple like one of the main characters like Harley! but oh well...

This episode was great! I loved the return of the indigo platue, and the arrival of a new rival. (Lol did anyone else see that rhyme?!) It was pretty funny seeing that Aipom stealing everyones caps and owning Pikachu. Great entrance for Drew by trying to stop the Aipom with Petal Dance, and the entrance of Solidad (Now that name is not what I was expecting, I was going for Sarah or Samantha). But yeah, that was one really good entrance for Solidad with the Slowbro doing that Phychic. And with her blowing off Brock and he getting that face of him getting bounced was so funny! Hahaha!! I love it when Brock gets depressed from him getting blown off.

Great return of Vivian! It was pretty cool! Also kind of wonder how they chose what Nurse Joy they picked to put into the judges seat, since there are about a billion of them, im sure that it would have been a hard desission for them. But I think that it was just a little thing that we will just have to wonder, or maybe just me...

But back to Brock, I liked it how he actually has another person that he knows from his home town that is in a big contest and that also knows who brock is. Pretty cool! Solidad is kind of a know it all IMO, but other than that she is a good character. Also really cool how they showed off other trainers doing the contest instead of just the main characters. And with May using a Hoenn Pokemon would have giving her a big advantage since its a really rare type of pokemon to use right? Also, it was really good seeing Sheer Cold for the first time. They made it look really beautiful. Drews pokemon on the first round was kind of lame... Harleys outfit was just weeeeeird! Hahahahaha!! I dont know how Harley made it through that round, all his pokemon had done was just dance with Will-O-Wisp around it... 9.5/10 by me! It was a really great episode!
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ram View Post
    Great return of Vivian! It was pretty cool! Also kind of wonder how they chose what Nurse Joy they picked to put into the judges seat, since there are about a billion of them, im sure that it would have been a hard desission for them.
    If you listen closely to the introduction of the judges in any contest, it's always the local Joy. So it was probably the same here.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

is that the episode when harley dresses up as may........that was quite disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_angel_eevee View Post
    is that the episode when harley dresses up as may........that was quite disturbing
    Yup it sure was this episode.

I agree with you on Harley dressing up as May being disturbing...So wrong!

I liked the episode. Kinda cheap how cacturne lost to eevee's overrated shadow ball attack, even if it was powered up by focus punch.
    The Latest Capture

28 / 20 / 26 / 30 / 30 / 31 Timid Southern Island Emerald Latios

FC: 3309 2165 3231

Quote Originally Posted by starterlover1 View Post
    I liked the episode. Kinda cheap how cacturne lost to eevee's overrated shadow ball attack, even if it was powered up by focus punch.
    Uh, that's the NEXT episode. I read that just before I watched the next one.

Anyway, Mayley made me laugh, Harley's just so weird! Drew's right, at least he comes up with something fresh all the time XD I also laughed when Harley came near the end and Ash, Brock and Max backed away.

Yeah, this episode would have been pretty stupid if it wasn't for Harley dressing up like May and looking so funny and acting totally funny! This Grand Festival has been the best so far!

OMG! Solidad KNOWS Harley! That was a suprise.

Season One Complete!

did everyone see how harley dressed up?hint hint(the name begins with a M and ends with a Y)

Quote Originally Posted by blaziken_28 View Post
    did everyone see how harley dressed up?hint hint(the name begins with a M and ends with a Y)
    No, all of us completely skipped this episode.

Detects Sacarsm

when Harley dressed as May, I shuddered, and in the end, he blew a kiss to Drew! Now my brain is recovering from that scared picture*Looks in the episode pictures!* Omg! Nooo now its burned into my brain!

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

when Harley dressed as May, I shuddered, and in the end, he blew a kiss to Drew! Now my brain is recovering from that scared picture*Looks in the episode pictures!* Omg! Nooo now its burned into my brain!
    me too it was so wierd

the episode was great. u know just intros and nice thing except when harley was dress as may. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weirrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddddddd LOL
    Always and forever be a Pokemon fan no matter wht happens or how old I am.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there any point of being happy?

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Whoa, seeing Harley dressed up as May was disturbing. I got a good laugh out of it, but it's still seriously disturbing.

Anyway, I really liked this episode. I especially liked that Team Rocket got to be in the whole episode but weren't causing any mischief and didn't get blasted off. It was interesting to see Jessie acting as the second announcer and doing a fairly good job (though I liked her hogging the camera and Meowth telling her not to act like her LOL). May's appeal wasn't that great (the frisbee thing was fine for her first contest, but I don't find it that impressive to repeat for the third or fourth time now), but I loved Soledad's. Speaking of Soledad, I really liked her, and it was interesting to see she knew Brock from the past. I liked the twerps' reaction to finding out that she already knew Brock, and how unenthused they were when she said she used to see him a lot. LOL Drew was awesome in this episode as well. I also was impressed that they had Ash remembering back to season one and the Indigo Plateau.

Probably the one thing that bothered me about the episode was that they obviously did NOT recycle Rachel Lillis's Jigglypuff singing voice. Jigglypuff just isn't Jigglypuff without that voice, even a random generic no-microphone Jigglypuff.

Overall, 10/10.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

This is the first canon proof of contestshipping
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

I like the bit when Harley dressed up as May during the contest. That was so weird.
    This signature is homeless.

I heard somewhere in this episode about which city drew came from, but I happen to forget.... what is it again?
    Lance and Steven, MY 2 FAVOURITE CHAMPS!!!!!
    Oh ya, and this is my devianart gallery link!!http://wingsofimagination.deviantart.com/gallery/
    feel free to visit !!!

Please click to help the dragon hatchling grow up and my new egg hatch! Here's plenty of thanks and a cookie

Larousse City.

That's the nice episode(and dub title) because May is there in the Grand Festival, so is Harley and Drew. Too bad I can't describe anything in this episode because, well, I can't wait for it.

Harley is very scary! Anyways I love the title it had all the names just nto Soledad oh well I still loved this episode the frissbe agian I want to brake that thing do sometthing Flashy like Dawn
    Anyways I loved this episode

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Yeah, tell her to act like a character who hadn't appeared yet. How is Harley scary? It is Solidad.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast